To Save Her Daddy's Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers

They chatted away. Jim enjoyed the trace of French in her accent.

Bridget was a little disappointed that Jim didn't ask for her phone number after they landed. But then, the last thing she wanted was a relationship. Jim may be charming and her children really liked him, but he was a man. She didn't trust any of that species and she had no confidence in her own sexuality.

A week or two later Jim saw Bridget sitting by herself in the cafe and joined her. He noticed she was back in her baggy clothes and there was no lipstick. But they chatted away very easily and when Jim suggested they see a French movie Bridget accepted before she thought about it.

Jim picked her up in his jalopy. The rose had unfurled even more. Bridget was wearing a tight fitting dress. Her arms were bare and Jim noticed that her bum was tight and firm. He also noticed a flash of thigh as she climbed into the car. Lipstick and a little make-up, but still that pony tail. She had smiled when greeting him, but still he had noticed a hint of reservation.

Afterwards Jim took Bridget to a bar. He spoke a lot about Vicki, leaving out the sensitive details of what happened on the glacier. Bridget told him about her marriage and her intention to start a new life. Both of them enjoyed the relaxed and easy conversation.

"Would you like to come for a meal on Saturday night. When I told the children we were meeting tonight they said how much they would like to see you again."

"That will be great, I'll bring some wine."

Bidget offered her cheek to be kissed when he dropped her home.

Later Jim thought deeply. Bridget was the only woman he had felt really fond of since Vicki had left. In fact the only one since he had arrived here four years ago. He liked her kids.

But he knew her vulnerability from her past experiences, he knew how the children would feel if he bonded to them then walked out of their lives.

He turned on his computer and looked at the photos of himself with Vicki and felt that pang of love, but not as a father.

Jane and Adam were waiting excitedly at the door.

"Good evening Cap'n Jim," they saluted.

"Hi guys, but it's just 'Jim' in your Mum's house.

But he was disappointed when he saw Bridget. Those same baggy clothes, that same pony tail.

"I'm sorry Jim, I'm totally disorganized. Could you look after Adam and Jane while I finish cooking."

The kids couldn't have been happier and couldn't stop talking as they told him everything that had happened.

As they were eating Jim was forced to tell them all about the time he was a 'hero'. There were 'Ohs and Ahs' as he described the engine stopping, the howling of the storm, the blizzard.

"You are so brave Cap'n Jim."

"Right, say Goodnight to Jim, it's bedtime for you."

Jim looked around at Bridget.

"La belle rose in full bloom," he couldn't help himself from saying

Bridget was wearing satiny blue hipsters. They were cut so low her hip bones were showing and they finished at mid-calf. And they were skin tight. The shape of her thighs would not have been more obvious if she was naked and her pubic mound was discernible.

Above she wore a short sleeved white blouse, not quite as tight as her hipsters with the lower part tied in a knot revealing a taut slim stomach and prominent navel. Her breasts were no more obvious than the previous time they met, but now that so little was left to Jim's imagination he could now see that all parts assembled into feminine perfection.

Her hair was at last released from that pony tail and hung down in curling blond cascades to her shoulders. Not much make-up, but highlights brought out the beauty of Bridget's cheekbones, eyeliner and mascara made her deep blue eyes even bigger and brighter and lipstick made her full lips even fuller.

The children looked at her, sharing Jim's awe.

"Mummy, you are so beautiful. Don't you think she is beautiful Jim?" said Adam.

"She makes Botticelli's Venus look ordinary."

The children didn't understand that but thought it must be a compliment. Bridget did understand and blushed.

"Bedtime you guys. Jim is that wine you brought meant for drinking or just looking at?"

Adam shook Jim's hand and Jane insisted on a kiss before Bridget took them to bed. Jim poured the wine.

When Bridget returned. "Bridget, you are exquisitely beautiful. May I gently molest you?"

Bridget held out her arms and put them around his neck. Jim couldn't resist holding her tightly clad buttocks. It was a chaste hug, not hip or breast grinding and their kiss was brief with closed lips.

"What did you mean about the rose in bloom."

Jim explained how when he had first seen her in her baggy jeans and pony tail and how over the weeks she she had gradually transformed into what he was holding now.

Bridget's cooking was delicious and both of them noticed how easy their conversation was and how much interest each had in what the other had to say. Probably because she was still nervous Bridget drank a little more than she intended.

"I have never worn clothes like these before. I think I was a bit carried away by the salesgirl's compliments. I'll never wear them in public."

"I'm going to the shop tomorrow and will give the girl a bonus. Bridget, you look like a 22 year old," laughed Jim

Bridget blushed as usual from his compliment.

Later Bridget reached across the table to hold his hand.

"Jim, please don't laugh at me or get angry with me but I need to talk about something which you will probably think is strange."

Jim kissed her hand then held it tightly between both of his.

"For some reason French women have a reputation for being very sexy and easy lays. I don't know if this is true, but it certainly isn't for me.

"I have told you what my husband was like as a man. In bed it was the same, probably worse. I was very inexperienced before I married and since I separated I have only had time for my children.

She sipped her wine and Jim could see tears in her eyes.

"So here I am Cap'n Jim, your saucy French woman who has really not had any nice experiences with men and who is as nervous as a school girl on her first date."

Gently Jim turned her face towards him and kissed away the tears

"Beautiful Bridget we're not going to rush things." He walked around the table beside her.

"I promise to be gentle with you, on one condition," he smiled broadly.

"What's that?"

"That you never wear those baggy jeans when you are with me."

"You can be so silly," giggled Bridget putting her arms up to hug him. She raised her head and kissed him, this time a little longer, this time with her lips slightly apart and her fingers gently stroking the side of Jim's face.

After dinner they settled on the sofa to watch a DVD Bridget had hired. She was relaxed now that she had got her big speech over and done with. She rested her head on Jim's shoulder feeling the comfort of his arm around her. And it just seemed appropriate that he put his hand on her knee. So appropriate that Bridget nuzzled into his neck and gently kissed it.

After half an hour Jim suddenly stood up, picked up the TV remote from the coffee table.

"Bridget, this DVD is terrible." He switched off the TV.

"You don't have to go now?" asked Bridget who had realized the video was rubbish.

"No," said Jim sitting down beside her.

"Good," said Bridget and moved onto his lap.

She sat there nestled in with her face against Jim's neck sending tingles down his spine with her breath. He had one arm around her. With his other hand he lightly stroked her. First, her hair to clear it from her face. Then he traced the outline of her forehead, her cheekbones, her chin, her lips.

Bridget raised her face to be kissed.

She opened her mouth only slightly but the gentle persuasion of Jim's tongue opened it more and she felt something like an electric jolt as his tongue entwined with hers. She couldn't stop herself from holding him more tightly and thrusting her breasts into his chest

Jim's hand drifted down from her shoulders to the bare lower part of her back. Slowly and tantalizingly lightly he traced his finger tips up and down the exposed part of her spine. Brenda's buttocks involuntarily tightened, her hips braced and she pushed her tongue deeply into Jim's mouth.

His fingers moved to her belly and Bridget shifted her position, opening herself for his touch. Her stomach seemed to shiver and run away as his fingers moved across her lean abdomen. Her navel attracted more attention, her hips twitched and she seemed less in control of her breathing. Her mouth opened, her lips hungrily sought his and she sucked is tongue urgently.

Jim's hand moved over her blouse to her breast.

"God, I thought he said there was no rush," she thought, but moved her hand over his. However,despite the tenderness of his touch on her nipples Bridget longed to feel his fingers on her skin. She undid the knot tying the bottom of her blouse and Jim's hand moved enticingly up her spine to the clip on her bra.

"What is this, an upper body chastity belt?" muttered Jim as his fumbles got him nowhere.

Bridget looked into his eyes as she unclasped her bra then eased the straps off her shoulders without taking off her blouse.

"Satisfied now?" pecking his lips.

"Thank you ma'am," and Jim threw the bra across the room before their lips met again.

Bridget was expecting Jim's hand to move up inside her blouse and was surprised and a little panicked as she felt him undo the buttons on her blouse. Then he opened the left side and put his hand to her bare breast.

It was Jim's turn to be surprised, but very pleasantly. Despite being 30, despite two children, Bridget's breast was firm and uplifted. He could feel her pointed nipple. He looked down and saw her pink aureole seeming to smile at him.

"One absolutely beautiful, perfect bazooka," he whispered. "It's impossible that there can be another as beautiful in this country."

Then he opened the right side of her blouse.

"I was wrong. Another perfect, absolutely perfect bazooka right here. What a coincidence," he chortled.

He made Bridget even more uneasy, as looking earnestly into her eyes he took her blouse completely off. But then she saw his tender look, felt his tender kiss on her lips, then felt his licking and sucking on her nipple and held his head to her breast and felt her body hum with delight.

"Mummy, I can't get to sleep," came Jane's call from the bedroom.

"Bugger, I'm so sorry Jim" said Bridget. She put her blouse back on and was away for five minutes.

When she returned she stood across the room from Jim and felt her heart go out to him.

"Bridget, you have too many clothes on, beautiful lady."

Bridget's mind rebelled, but then she felt a stirring in her loins at being gently pushed past her emotional boundaries and took off her blouse.

Standing, she leaned over him. Jim raised his mouth and kissed the nipple she was offering.

Bridget lay along the sofa with her head on Jim's lap. His hands moved softly, erotically, arousingly, tantalizingly all over her upper body. At times when she could take it no more she would reach up, pulling his head down and kiss him passionately. All self consciousness about her body had gone. She loved the way it excited him, she loved the way he excited her.

They agreed to meet at Jim's two nights later.

After Jim had left Bridget went to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror, still with her blouse off. She had always been proud of her body, but this time, as she looked she saw something new. Her sexuality.

She remembered the sensual touch of Jim's hands over her, his passionate kissing of her mouth and breasts.

She remembered her responses, how her body had seemed to develop a will of its own, how it still craved for more of his touch.

She stripped off her hipsters and knickers. God she was so moist. For the first time in years she explored her clitoris with her fingers and brought herself to orgasm.

Back at his cabin Jim pondered. This couldn't be one of his short term flings. He knew Bridget was far too vulnerable for that and he also knew how much he would hurt Adam and Jane if he just briefly entered their lives then vanished. But, the more he thought about it, the better he felt.

.

Bridget arrived the next evening wearing a short skirt and singlet. It was obvious to Jim that she wasn't wearing a bra. She was carrying a big shopping bag. They hugged and then Bridget produced a bottle of sparkling wine and two champagne glasses.

"This is for a farewell salute."

Jim had no idea what she was talking about but opened the wine and filled the glasses.

Bridget took her baggy jeans from the bag and tossed them into the fireplace. Then she poured some kerosene from a small container over them. They raised their glasses and Bridget tossed a lighted match into the fireplace. The offending jeans departed in a cheery blaze.

Bridget turned to Jim and hugged him again.

"You know how you said we weren't going to rush things," she whispered in his ear.

"Mmmmmm."

"I don't think that is such a good idea."

"Mmmmmm."

Jim stood back.

"Beautiful Bridget, you're wearing too many clothes."

Bridget took off her singlet and Jim was treated to those beautiful breasts, the nipples pointing his eyes.

"Still too many clothes."

Looking straight into Jim's face, Bridget undid her skirt and it drooped to the floor.

His eyes feasted on her long shapely legs and brief knickers.

"Still too many clothes."

Bridget hesitated, not from fear, but to add drama, then flicked off her knickers.

Her blond triangle didn't hide her pouting labia.

Jim whisked Bridget into his arms and carried her as she giggled with excitement into the bedroom. Bridget was expecting him to put his cock inside her immediately he had stripped, as her lovers had before.

Instead he started kissing even more passionately than the previous night, her nipples were pleasured first with his fingers and then with his mouth.

His hand drifted down to her thighs and gently nudged them apart. Tracing across the top of her soft skin at the top of her inner thighs, tracing across the soft flesh between her thighs and pussy, tracing through her pubic hair to her pubic mound.

At last she felt her labia being parted, at last she felt his fingers lingering so lovingly as he explored her vagina.

Then she gasped as he touched her clitoris and within a quarter of a minute, God so fast, she bounced into an orgasm.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah," Bridget sighed and before she had recovered Jim's fingers had moved to her G spot. Bridget didn't even know what a G spot was until then. Now she found out as she orgasmed again.

Bridget had never had oral sex before, but spread her legs and raised her knees without thinking as Jim slipped between her legs.

Her inexperience meant that she was totally unprepared for the intoxicating excitement and joy in her loins as Jim's lips and tongue caressed her clitoris and two fingers caressed her G spot. She groaned as the orgasm surged from her navel through her pussy to her womb. Bridget's hips bounced out of control as if nothing else in her world existed except for the explosion of pleasure between her legs.

The sensation was so exquisite that she had to pull him up to her face as her hips spasmed and her genitals tingled.

They kissed then Bridget felt Jim's engorged penis part her labia. Her memories of sex with her husband suddenly flooded back. How he had treated her like a a piece of liver, how she had just lain there until he had finished his crude rutting.

But this was completely different. Jim was kissing her passionately, his hand was caressing her breast, he was keeping his weight off her.

But the biggest difference was in her vagina. It was already sensitive from her previous orgasms and his entry was slow. Each millimeter he went in seemed more delicious than the last. His cock seemed to explore her finding her most responsive parts. Her awareness left as she suddenly felt the joy of being filled by Jim's strength, by his masculinity. Instead of hating a penis inside her, now she wanted it deeper and deeper.

Bridget thrust her hips at Jim's and felt his penis against her cervix. Jim understood Bridget's need and increased the speed and power of his thrusts. Still she kept pushing herself onto his cock until her next orgasm overwhelmed her.

"Aaaah Aaaah Aaaah Aaaah Aaaaaaaaaah."

Then a surge of joy as she heard Jim's animal grunts and felt his jism spray inside her. She clung to him. "Oh my darling, darling Jim."

Afterwards they lay on the bed talking. Jim's fingers traced over all her body. Without thinking Bridget reciprocated. Then she suddenly felt surprised at herself. She was exploring his flaccid penis with her fingers, she even bent down and pecked it with her lips. Never before had she thought of a cock as anything other than a man's weapon. Now she saw it as her source of joy.

"It's not fair Jim. I must have had five or six orgasms and you only one."

"To be sure God must be a woman. But I thought you seemed to like it when I came."

"I did it was lovely. It was lovely to feel you so excited and happy inside my body."

"I felt the same when you orgasmed."

And Bridget realized that not only had she entered a new physical dimension of sex, she was in a new emotional dimension as well.

Bridget's sensuality blossomed over the next few weeks.

First her sexual desire. In the first year of her marriage her husband stimulated her clitoris with his fingers she sometimes orgasmed, but never from a penis. Now she found she was multi-orgasmic she wanted to make up for her lost years as quickly as possible. Jim did his best to help.

Then her fascination with delighting Jim's body. She had never liked the appearance of a penis, never wanted to touch one let alone kiss one. Now she was a penis worshiper, or rather Jim's penis worshiper. Without his asking she started kissing and sucking his cock. Initially this was in gratitude for the beautiful oral sex he performed on her. However, even that first time she started to love it.

She loved feeling his masculinity and hardness in her mouth, she loved the way she could bring him to ecstasy, she loved exploring with her lips and tongue and teeth and fingers to find new ways to delight him.

She surprised herself by loving his semen. Sometimes she would swallow it, other-times she would smear it over her face so that she could savor that intimate cloying smell; Jim's smell. Sometimes after sex she would spend an hour or more kissing, licking, sucking, owning, loving Jim's cock

She became proud of her sexuality. Bridget loved Jim's gaze and touch of her naked body. She loved his devotion to finding and fulfilling all her needs. Her body was his to do with as he wished because Bridget knew that above all, he wished to bring her pleasure.

Bridget had seldom thought about anal sex before and when she had it was with revulsion. She became aware of Jim's interest as he more frequently licked her anus during oral sex. To please him, certainly not from any desire on her part, she had said, "You can fuck me in the ass if you want to darling."

She had been nervous of the pain and couldn't understand why anyone would want to. The first time was less painful than she expected but her mental barriers were still there. The second time, when perhaps she had drunk more than she should have, Bridget was more relaxed. She orgasmed from Jim's fingers on her clitoris then had shrieked in excitement as an orgasm consumed her from her navel to her bowel.

Her favorite position was lying on her side. This way Jim enveloped her body with one hand on her breast, the other on her clitoris. She felt so deliciously full as his cock moved inside the smooth walls of her rectum, she felt increasingly excited as the pressure built on her vaginal walls and clitoris and she came with orgasms sometimes so intense it took her minutes to stop shaking.

GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers