To See or Be Seen

Story Info
Am I an exhibitionist or a voyeur? Both maybe!
5.6k words
4.43
29.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers

Author's note: If you check my bio you will see what I was wearing in the story.


I watched with amazement and increasing excitement as the tall well-built, dark skinned guy and the statuesque blonde stood facing each other just a short distance apart. She was wearing a yellow, sleeveless minidress with silver buttons up the front, he was wearing a mid-thigh length, black silk dressing gown. He was barefooted, she was wearing silver, strappy high heels; her toenail were painted blue, I noted. He reached up and undid the top bottom of the dress, the blonde didn't flinch, but with a slight, enigmatic smile on her face she looked into his eyes. I felt my husband, Richard, grip my hand and squeeze it as slowly the buttons were undone. One by one they came out of the buttonholes and the front of her dress parted slightly. With the dim lighting it was hard to discern what she was wearing under the dress. That is until the man pushed it off her shoulders, she shrugged and the garment slithered down her body to the floor. She was naked, apart from her shoes.

He held her hand and led her across the room towards the floor to ceiling windows. There was a raised area with a pink, velvet covered chaise- longue in the centre that was lit by a spotlight. He sat her on that. She placed her hands demurely in her lap and once more looked at him. They both smiled as he undid the robe. Slipping it off I gasped when I saw that he was not only naked and had a wonderful body, but that he was stunningly erect and very big.

The blonde was gorgeous. Probably in her late twenties she was tall with long, long legs, had absolutely no excess flesh anywhere on her body and she had a fantastic figure with elegantly full breasts. They made a lovely couple.

He joined her on the couch and they kissed. They caressed each other as slowly they started to make love.

She leaned forward, her blonde hair tumbling onto his stomach and legs and took his cock in her hands. Brushing the hair away so we could see what was happening I found it incredibly exciting when she offered the thick cock to her mouth for she could only just about get her lips round it. I felt Richard gripping my hand even harder and realised that he was becoming as aroused as I was.

After a few minutes the man returned the favour. Pushing her back he lifted her legs up so her feet were on the chaise and opened her legs. The pink wetness was like a beacon flashing at us and staring at a woman's pussy did things to me that I would never have imagined. The sight was soon lost, though, for his head slid between the slender thighs and he licked her to a small orgasm.

They eventually fucked with her legs draped over his shoulders.

*

"No" I gasped as Richard kissed me hard and long directly we got back to our hotel room. "I have never seen anything as exciting."

"Nor me" he grunted as we got his trousers off. "I wanted you as that stud had her" he went on as simultaneously it seemed he shoved his hand up my skirt and scooped my boobs out of my bra and the low cut, black cocktail dress.

"And I wanted to be fucked" I groaned rubbing his familiar cock that had been in me so many times during our twenty plus years marriage.

"Did you want to be fucked there?" He asked pulling the skirt of my dress up round my waist.

"Yes right there."

"In front of everyone?"

"Yes" I groaned half worried that I might be admitting too much.

Turning me round and pushing me against a large floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobe he yanked my panties down. Not far not even to my knees, but just far enough for him to get his cock between my legs.

"And I wanted to fuck you like this right there too" he whispered as he shoved his cock in me and began to fuck me.

It was quick and energetic. There wasn't much finesse or tenderness, but they weren't needed. What was needed was what we had, raw, almost dirty sex where we were both still dressed as we used the other to stem the want that watching the live sex show had built up on both of us.

*

Richard is a corporate lawyer, a highly successful one. We were in Copenhagen visiting a prospective new client, a family brewing company which was considering a public offering in London and New York, which would be worth millions to the firm if Richard could land it. He had been in endless meetings with the board and their advisers and we had been invited to a farewell dinner with several directors and their partners; about twenty of us in all.

The dinner was held in a suite on the top floor of a hotel overlooking the harbour. As the men smoked cigars and we all sipped liqueurs the Chairman said.

"I hope Richard that you and your wife aren't stuffy with your attitudes are you?"

Smiling Richard replied that he didn't think we were. The Chairman went on to say that Danish people were very open and advanced in their attitudes. I already knew that from the number of sex shops and clubs I had walked past on my shopping trips and from conversations with a few Danes I had met on various holiday.

"Then you will be comfortable watching a live sex show?"

I gulped not sure how Richard would react. Apart from him photographing me in various stages of undress and touching myself, our sex life is straightforward.

"No that'll be fine won't it darling?"

A fleet of Mercedes was waiting downstairs and they ferried us to the club that was near to the Tivoli Gardens.

*

Richard and I lay on the bed naked after having had sex.

"You sure you are ok with it Cat?"

"Yes Richard, it's a bit like the photography really."

"How?"

"That brought out an exhibitionist tendency I didn't know I had."

"And what tonight brought out a voyeuristic one?" He asked draping his arm round my shoulders.

"Well yes, but more than that. What did it do for you?"

"I told you I wanted that to be us."

"What to have sex in front of an audience" I asked feeling my arousal starting again as his fingers brushed across the swell of my ample 35 C breasts. I reached down and felt for him. I was amazed to find that his cock was semi-erect. I stroked it.

"Mmmmm that's nice" he sighed pushing against my hand as I felt him growing. I cupped his balls. "Yes I wanted to fuck you with them looking on, didn't you want that?"

Just before bending and taking my husband's cock into my mouth I whimpered. "Yes Richard I did."

*

"You remember what happened in Copenhagen? He asked a few weeks later.

I was sitting naked in front of my dressing table mirror drying my ash blonde, shoulder length hair getting ready to go on yet another client dinner.

"What the club?"

"Yes."

"Of course."

"Well I have an idea. That is of course if you meant what you said."

"What do you mean?" I asked standing up to get my underwear.

"God you do look good Cat" he said coming across and taking me in his arms. "You've got pretty much the same figure as when we married."

"Well these are a little larger" I smiled touching my boobs.

"Yes and that's just good news but elsewhere there's not much difference is there?"

"No still the twenty six inch waist and thirty six inch hips."

"And" he smiled reaching down and running his fingertips up my legs. "These still go right up to your bum" Richard went on playfully smacking my bottom.

"Darling if you go on like this we'll end up in bed and we don't have time do we?"

"No more's the pity."

"So what's this idea."

"Did you really mean what you said when we got back to the hotel?"

"How do you mean?"

"Don't play coy young lady. I mean about you wishing it was us doing that in front of the audience."

Slipping into my panties and feeling a little embarrassed to be discussing the topic I replied. "Well I did at the time?"

"And now?"

"I don't know, what about you?"

"I would like to do that Cat. I have hardly stopped thinking about it."

"What us having sex as others watch."

"Yes, but also watching others. I got as much from watching as I think I would from being watched."

"Yes so did I" I admitted.

He went on to explain that he had found a website that organises small groups of three or four couples especially for that.

"What swingers?" I asked feeling disappointed that he would even think I would do that.

"No the site is very clear on that. It's for exhibitionists and voyeurs......." He paused before smiling and adding. "Like us?"

"Really" I said fastening my bra and pulling my tights on. "Is that what we are?"

"Well could be."

"Wouldn't it be dangerous, you know lack of confidentiality?"

He said that he had read the site carefully and had exchanged emails using his private MSN as opposed to his company Outlook. You don't give your name, everything is paid in cash and the group meets at neutral locations.

Ready, just as the car arrived we went off on our client dinner and had no chance to discuss it further until we got home.

"So how about trying it?" Richard asked when we were in bed. I was wearing the thigh length tee shirt I always wore in bed.

"I'm not sure I could go through with it" I told him as I felt him press his full erection against my bum. He was naked and clearly wanted sex.

"You were the same about me photographing you and look at you now."

"That's just us though, there would be others involved with this."

"Well darling that is an essential ingredient for both exhibitionism and voyeurism isn't it?"

"Alright smartarse" I smiled rolling over, sitting up, pulling the tee shirt off and grinning. "Look at these then, who's the voyeur and who's the exhibitionist?"

*

Richard set everything up. It was all done by email and telephone calls. He explained that the site was a sort of cooperative being funded by people who participated and organised by a couple based in Newcastle. It was non-profit making. The process was that a couple, us for instance, submitted their details with usernames and photos. These would be circulated to all the 'members' who could then ask to be paired with them. These would be on a regional basis, so there was no need to travel. A number of hotels, which had been used in the past had been chosen. Richard had been told that these each had a large suite which would be rented for the night. That would be paid for by the organisers and split between the three or four couple taking part. With the booze that was laid on, the cost of the suite and a hundred pounds a couple fee to cover the maintenance of the site and other expenses the night would cost a reasonable three hundred pounds a couple.

"It's organised for Friday week" he told me on the phone.

"Where?"

"The Marriott at Slough."

"Is that the one on the M4 that you pass going to Heathrow."

"Yes exactly."

The days dragged by as Friday approached and as it did my nervousness and apprehension grew. I was scared that I would lose my nerve and not be able to go through with it and I was worried that it might be some form of scam. I was apprehensive about how I would feel and behave having sex in front of the other couples, but overall I was enormously excited. I suppose I had a conflict between wanting to savour the experience and explore both my voyeuristic and exhibitionist urges and getting involved in something like this. But as Richard pointed out none of the others know us and we never need to see them again, it's completely anonymous.

Getting ready on the Friday afternoon I could hardly stop my hands shaking and several times I almost called Richard to cancel it. I was being collected by a car provided by Richard's firm and we would meet him at Slough station with him travelling out from London by train.

I dressed carefully wearing a blue cashmere sweater and a black, fairly tight pencil skirt. I wore underwear to be undressed in for I wore black holdups, and matching flesh coloured panties and bra that were edged with black lace and had grey spots on them. The panties were really little shorts and very tight thus, accentuating my pubic mound and the cheeks of my bum. I had trimmed my landing patch of tawny pubes and was wearing clear varnish on both my finger and toenails. As an afterthought for some reason I draped a string of pearls round my neck and outside the high necked sweater that had a collar and three buttons.

I felt good, but knew from looking at the photos of the two other couples I knew I had to.

Sue and Greg were much younger than us or the other couple, probably early thirties. She was tall and slim, willowy I suppose would describe her figure, with golden blonde hair and a trim, slim figure. He was average looking and build with very short, cropped hair and a lovely smile. It was their first time as well. Jayne and Tom were about our age and they had done this several times. She was a big girl all round. Tall with masses of chestnut, wavy hair she had big features, big eyes, big lips and big tits claiming to be a thirty eight double D, which from her photo was totally believable. Tom was a George Clooney look alike and very handsome. He looked to have a good build, a nice smile and a glint in his stunningly blue eyes.

"Ok darling" Richard said as he got into the car.

"Yes just about" I replied leaning across so he could kiss me on the cheek.

"You look good" he whispered.

"Thanks."

"Especially these" he whispered touching my boob in the tight sweater.

"Don't, he'll see" I whispered back.

"That's what we are supposed to like" He smiled.

The number of the suite had been emailed to Richard as he was on the train so we went straight up to the suite. The plan was to have dinner, relax and get to know each other before moving on to the serious part of the evening.

Both couples were already in the suite and we introduced ourselves and exchanged air kisses and pecks on the cheeks.

Standing in a circle in the lounge of the suite Tom said.

"Ok let's get the boring bits out of the way first."

He collected the money and went on to explain that this was for everyone's pleasure and that if anyone wanted to stop at any time that was fine. He said that we could use both the lounge and bedroom that we all went into. It was large with a huge bed that Tom described as. "Being big enough for six."

We all laughed rather nervously.

"You'll all note the floor to ceiling windows over here" he went on adding something I didn't understand at the time. "We can use these how we wish and of course the wardrobes." He pointed to the two walls of mirrored doors. "That's why we use this place, so everyone relax and enjoy yourselves. Please remember, though why we are here and that is not to change partners. If you want to do that please make separate arrangements."

We had a nice dinner served in the suite, drank a reasonable, inhibition reducing, but not excessive amount of wine and got to know each other.

It had got dark outside as we sipped coffees and brandies and Tom went round the room turning the lamps on. He went into the bedroom and closed the door behind him presumably to make a personal call I assumed. Returning to the lounge and closing the bedroom door behind him he moved behind Jayne who was still sitting at the table with Richard on one side and Greg the other. I was next to Greg.

"So my darling" he said so his wife as he kissed the top of her head. "I guess it behoves us to get this show on road doesn't it?

"Mmmmm what a good idea" Jayne replied turning and lifting her face so Tom could kiss her.

She was wearing a beige with black flashes, shirtwaister style of dress that was cut quite low at the front and back. It was tight at the top and displayed her splendid cleavage very clearly. She looked great.

As they kissed Tom slid his hands over her shoulders and down the top of her chest until his fingers slipped just inside the neckline of the dress and rested on the swell of each breast. They broke the kiss and both roamed their gazes around the four of us. They were smiling as Tom's hands slid further so that both were now inside the dress on Jayne's tits. He cupped both boobs and then lifting his hands he fumbled both of them inside Jane's bra.

I was immediately aroused and began to wonder whether I was more a voyeur than an exhibitionist! My excitement and by the look on Richard's, Sue's and Greg's faces, their's as well, increased massively when Tom eased his wife's breasts out from both her bra and the confines of the dress. She looked amazing sitting there with the dress still almost in place, although one strap had slipped down her arm, with her big tits bare seemingly taunting us. Her husband cupped them again and this time he took her surprisingly dark, large nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and pinched them. Jayne gasped and both Sue and I recognised immediately the sensation that had made her do that. For my part as Tom pinched and pulled Jayne's nipples it was as if he was pinching mine.

Tom beamed us all a big smile. "Feel free to join in anyone!"

Greg and Sue stood up and embraced. Richard looked at me and nodded and we stood up too.

Sue was wearing a long, blue dress with a slit up either side. It came down to her ankles and was high round the neck having a halter collar. It was cut quite low at the back, certainly lower than where her bra strap would have been confirming the suggestion from the outline of her nipples at the front that she wasn't wearing a bra. Greg took her in his arms and they kissed at about the same time that Richard and I did. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Greg fiddling with the halter collar and then that came undone and he pulled the top down exposing her small, pert boobs. My heart started to beat faster. He didn't stop there, though, and as they kissed so he pushed the dress downwards slowly revealing all of her body. She was lovely. Wearing a white, lacy suspender belt and long white stockings her legs were beautifully slender and her tummy annoyingly flat. Over the suspenders she had a white thong that reared up round her hips before plunging down to vanish between the rounded fullness of the cheeks of her lovely bottom. They looked really great kissing each other as their hands roamed up and down the others body with Sue's pulling his shirt from his trousers.

I was so involved watching the exciting scenes with Jayne and Tom and Greg and Sue unfold I had quite forgotten about Richard and me. The feel of his rock hard erection against my stomach and his hands firstly stroking and then cupping my bum cheeks through the thin, black skirt pulling me more firmly against him brought me up to speed. I squirmed myself against him as the realisation that the others would be watching him squeezing and rubbing my ass hit me. As I knew that both other couples were undressing I didn't know whether to keep my eyes closed or open them and blatantly look around; again the voyeur or exhibitionist conflict was kicking in! That excited me even more and I kissed him harder as I fiddled the buttons undone on his white shirt. His hairy chest felt wonderful as I ran my fingers through it.

But even more exciting was what Richard was doing to me. I had my back to the others and I felt him reach down and take hold of my skirt by each of my hips. Then marvellously, excitingly wantonly almost I felt him easing it upwards. The hem travelled up from behind my knees, up my lower thighs and onto my upper legs. I was pretty certain now that the others would be able to see my stocking tops and that excited me, but nowhere near as much as I became when I felt the hem continuing upwards. It went across that patch of skin above my stocking tops, onto the black lace edging my panties and further until the skirt was bunched round my waist.

I am pretty happy with my bum and I knew that would look good in the thin, tight, grey spotted panties. Although I carry a little extra on my upper legs I knew that the black of the holdup stockings would hide that so overall I felt pretty comfortable flashing my rear at the others. I was also comfortable when Richard slid his hands inside the panties and cupped my bare cheeks; it felt so wonderfully sordid.

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers
12