To See or Be Seen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Might I suggest something" I heard Tom say.

We all turned to look at him and I was enthralled and aroused by the sight.

Tom was just wearing boxers and Greg had his shirt off and trousers undone. Sue was wearing just her white suspender belt and stockings with her thong pushed down so that it was mid-thigh; she was shaved.

Jayne's bra and dress had been removed and she stood there with her big, rather pendulous tits hanging down. She looked very sexy though, for she was wearing a pale grey basque that stretched from a few inches beneath her boobs to the swell of her sturdy hips. That also had suspenders, which were holding up a pair of retro, flesh coloured, seemed stocking the tops of which were mid-way between her French knickers and her knees.

Tom went on.

"That we all adjourn to the bedroom, as I said the bed is large enough for all of us, but there are chairs and of course the floor has a very thick carpet."

In our varying stages of undress we shuffled into the bedroom and realised what Tom had done when he went in there earlier. The room was lit by a number of candles which flickered and created a truly romantic environment.

Although the room was large by hotel bedroom standards we were all quite close together standing around the huge bed that seemed to dominate the room and be such an alluring and attractive symbol. I would never have imagined that I could stand with four total strangers with my skirt bunched round my waist as I looked at two women with bare breasts. As unimaginable as that would have been just a short while ago, even more so was how aroused I felt simply looking at the others and being looked at.

"Er Cat" Tom said dragging me out my near trance.

"Yes Tom."

"Do you not feel er.....a little overdressed?" He asked as I saw all the eyes look at me.

"Oh I see, sorry" I mumbled realising I was the only woman with her breasts covered.

"If you prefer not to please don't, there's never any pressure."

"No, no it's fine" I stammered.

I undid the string of Majorcan pearls that Richard had bought me recently and laid it on a small table. I was wearing it outside the tight, blue cashmere sweater and a necklace always gets tangled when you have to pull a sweater over your head. Taking the hem in both hands I pulled the sweater up and over my head. Dropping it on the table with the pearls I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair. Those movements made my boobs jiggle and stretched the bra tightly across them. I looked up and my heart pounded even harder when I saw the eyes of both the men and women staring at me.

I pushed the bunched up skirt down over my hips and down my legs and let it fall to the floor in a crumpled mess. I wondered just what it would be like when I went home and wanted to put it on a hanger, but that seemed a little churlish given what was going on with the six of us.

As the skirt slid away from me I ran my eyes round the others gazes, shuddering and shivering slightly at the sensations I gained from seeing them staring at my body. It was a fantastic feeling and I went into a slight daze.

I knew that the grey spotted bra edged with black lace was on the tight side; my boobs seem to expand and contract for no reason. I also knew and I guess this was somewhat purposeful that my tits would appear to be spilling out of it and that the thin material would be stretched tightly across each boob clearly illustrating my nipples if they hardened, as of course they had. I also knew that the front of the panties would be moulded to me emphasising the shape and size of my pubic mound at the front and at the back the material would be edged into the crease between my cheeks. Knowing all those things and realising 'my audience' would also note them sent even more shudders and rumbles though me. I was beginning to understand just what exhibitionism was all about.

Richard saying "Here let me" as he came up behind me and fumbled the clasp on my bra strap open brought me out of that daze.

Realising that I was going to bare my breasts for four strangers sent more powerful feelings through me. I knew that it was really not that much different from going topless on a beach or, more so round a pool, but then those situations do not have the sexual connotations that this had. As my bra fell away and they all looked at me I felt fantastic. It was like I felt when Richard photographed me; I wanted to flaunt my body and I wanted them to look at me.

Tom muttered. "Mmmmm very nice Cat, thank you."

Richard turned me round and took me in his arms. Just before he kissed me he muttered. "Thanks darling, you look wonderful."

He was stunningly hard. Despite being with two other couples it seemed natural to fumble in his trousers to find it. "Hold on" he said pushing his trousers and boxers down in one go so that he was naked. I was surprised and pleased I have to say. Richard was clearly getting into flaunting his body as much as I was.

Stroking his cock I whispered. "You old tart I didn't know you had it in you."

He murmured back as his fingers dug into the softness of my bum. "A bit of kettle and saucepan there you old slut."

We kissed deeply comfortable together in this new adventure.

I heard noises from the bedclothes and glanced at the bed. It was an opportune time to do that for Greg was lying on top of Sue whose open legs were wrapped round her husband with her ankles crossed in the small of his back. He had just started to fuck her. At the same time I saw that Jayne was lying on her back on the bed her legs open and dangling down the side. Tom was kneeling between them his hands on her thighs holding them open his mouth on her pussy. I could hear the licking, slightly slurping sounds as he 'ate" his wife. If anything that was even sexier than the slapping sounds as Greg's ball smacked against Sue.

"Fuck me Richard" I groaned now totally out of it and so turned on I didn't care about anything other than my sexual satisfaction.

"Now?" He rather unnecessarily asked.

"Yes right now" I growled as I pumped his cock probably a little too quick and hard.

"How do you want it?"

"Doggy" I grunted, relishing the deeper penetration from that position.

I felt his hands slide into my panties and start pulling them down. God that felt amazing. I glanced at Tom and Jayne and my heart leaped when I saw that they were watching Richard and me. The panties slithered down my legs and I turned towards them flashing my narrow landing strip at them. They smiled encouragingly as Jayne clambered onto the bed and lay on her side facing both us and the other couple. Tom lay behind her in a spoon position. I watched fascinated as the voluptuous woman lifted her rather plump thigh so that through the gap in her legs I could see that Tom was pressing his cock right against her lips. The sound of that whooshing up her and the groan of pleasure that came from Jayne's mouth could well have been the most erotic sounds I had ever heard.

"Lie on the bed and kneel on the floor" Richard grunted manipulating me into place.

I was staring at Jayne, our faces just a few feet apart, and looking at Sue and Greg as they fucked when I felt my husband entering me. It was such a wantonly erotic, but nevertheless tender and caring and, above all else, hugely intimate situation. My love for my husband seemed to increase as he started to make full love to me as we looked at our new friends and they looked back at us.

Prior to coming to the hotel I had thought I would be very inhibited, that I would not be able in front of others to give vent to my feelings and that I would be embarrassed by the noises of sex and sounds I make. Far from it. I felt totally comfortable, groaning and moaning and asking Richard to fuck me harder for the other couples were doing all those things. I also wasn't the slightest embarrassed as I climaxed. I didn't' scream or anything like that, but then I never do, but I grunted, sighed and moaned as everything became a blur of orgasmic shudders and sexual satisfaction.

I think Sue and Greg finished first just ahead of us and we were followed by Jayne and Tom, which was fair enough given this was their fourth time 'performing' as they called it.

We all lay on the bed for a while, but then eventually got up and used the toilets and bathrooms. I slipped into the shorty silk gown I had brought with me on the advice of the organisers. We all met up in the lounge dressed in our various robes and had a few more drinks. We all got on so well that it was almost as if we had known each other for years, but then when you have all made love in front of each other, maybe that's not so surprising.

I guess it was about an hour later when Sue sat on Greg's lap signalling the start of the second round. This time we didn't use the bedroom, but had sex on the sofas, chairs and floors.

*

At home that night we talked at length and despite having had sex the two times earlier we made love again at around two in the morning. Although talking about the evening and discussing our feelings had aroused both of us Richard needed some help to get fully hard. I decided to suck him, something I didn't do that often. As I felt him growing in my mouth I wished I had given him head in front of the others. I worked hard and gave it all I had using my hand as well as my mouth on his cock and balls. I could feel him responding, his cock hardened even more and seemed to pulsate as he started to fuck my face with his thrusts finding the same rhythm as my mouth.

"Quick I'm cumming" he grunted.

"Good" I mumbled with his cock still in my mouth.

But then somehow it slipped out. Either, I moved or, he withdrew too far, but suddenly it was out of my mouth and I was holding it. It was pointing at me, the tip slightly above my face and just a few inches away from my eyes when it exploded. The sperm shot from his cock and splattered onto my forehead and cheeks with one small stream going across my eyes.

"God sorry darling" he muttered.

Smiling I whispered back.

"Don't worry Richard, perhaps at our next performance we should do that."

12