To Serve and Protect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DWSimon
DWSimon
1,917 Followers

I heard the shower go off and knew Zack was up. I grabbed a towel out of the linen cabinet in the hall, dropped my briefs in the hamper and wrapped the towel around my waist. I headed down the hall towards the bathroom when the water stopped.

**

Jason and I had had such a pleasant evening. While shopping we laughed and joked and played around. Then I supervised while he cooked. The look of pride and wonder on his face as he ate his own creation was funny and it filled me with a good, warm feeling. Even the silence by the fire was pleasant too. Then I went to bed and had another really hot dream in which I woke up with the last of my spasms spewing cum all over my belly. What he can do with his hands in my dreams has got to stop. In my dream, he had skimmed his hands over my body, from foot to shoulder over and over. Every square inch of my skin became sensitive to every little stimulus. The light breeze from the window, the almost butterfly light feeling of his body hair before his hands skimmed, and his warm breath on my skin had my writhing. No wonder I was coming all the time. As I lay there, I thought I heard a faint whirring sound. Then I caught on that it was a treadmill, the one in his office. I decided to get up and take a shower. I searched for a towel and hopped in the shower. I let the warm water pulse on my head, trying to clear the last vestiges of erotic dreams from my mind. While under the spray I realized how close I was to falling in love with Jason. It has always been my biggest fear of falling in love with someone who wouldn't or couldn't love me back. And I think a straight man probably couldn't return my feelings. Oh he might be curious and want to sleep with me, but I doubt if it would go any further.

I turned off the water and grabbed the towel off the shower curtain rod. I was drying my body off when I heard the door open. I opened the curtain and was drying my hair when I saw Jason walk in. He stopped and just froze. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him lose his towel. I continued to dry my hair, knowing that what I looked like didn't matter to him. I turned around when done to hang up the towel on the towel bar and turned to say good morning. I was absolutely shocked with what I saw. Jason is a little taller than I am. He is definitely stronger and heavier. He was sweaty. He had a tan and his chest was covered in straight, dark hair. It was so thick, in about a four-inch swath from mid sternum down to his privates, that you couldn't see the skin under it. The hair slowly thinned out as it trailed up to his shoulders but didn't go over them, into the dip of his armpits and at the end of his abdominal muscles. In a word: gorgeous.

He also had one of the most impressive erections I have ever seen. It was thick and long and so hard that it stood up at a greater than forty-five degree angle. Then I looked in his eyes. He was staring at my body. Then he looked in my eyes, he looked confused. If this were a gay guy, I would be in his arms and soon both of us would be calling in sick and fucking the day away. This was different. I grabbed the towel back and wrapped it around myself and walked by him to my bedroom. I quickly got dressed and decided to make some breakfast for the two of us, hoping, praying that things wouldn't become awkward. Last night had been so pleasant.

Jason came into the kitchen just as the toast popped up. He was wearing slacks and a white shirt. He had a jacket in his arms and he was trying to tie his tie. I placed the toast on the table along with the large cheese omelet and bacon as well as the carafe of coffee. I walked up to him and brushed his hands away from the mess he was making of the tie. I pulled it apart and tied it for him, concentrating on the knot and the length of the ends. I didn't realize that Jason had stopped breathing. His shirt was wrinkled as if he had just pulled it out of the laundry; same with the pants. I finished and looked up at Jason with a smile. I froze. He looked at me and the look was hungry. It was also really confused. I swallowed hard then moved back, telling Jason to sit and eat. We did, in strained silence, both of us avoiding the others' eyes. He got up and said he would probably be late tonight and walked out. I think I finally took my first deep breath since I had finished with his tie.

I spent the day doing what I always do when I'm confused and working out a problem. I cleaned. I organized. I found a huge mound of clean laundry in the laundry room. I folded it all except for what needed to be hung. He wore white crew socks. He had several white t-shirts. He wore basically the same outfit all the time, a white dress shirt and tie with slacks of black, navy, tan, or slate gray. He also wore white knit cotton boxers. But he also had a large quantity of low-cut briefs. They were the simple three for $10 you can find at any department store. I really wish I could see him in them. He probably wore them for working out. With those low hanging, huge balls and elephant trunk cock, he would need that support. Okay, I need to stop this. I placed all the folded laundry on Jason's bed then went to find an iron and ironing board. Then I tackled every dress shirt he had and every pair of slacks. I even went into his closet and grabbed every tie he had. I pressed them all. It took three hours and my back was sore when I was done, but I wasn't thinking so much about Jason anymore. I put all the hangars up in his closet and then attacked his shoes with polish and rag until they sparkled. When that was done, I reorganized his cabinets, refolding sheets and towels so they fit better in the linen closet. Then I stripped the beds and changed the bedding. I dusted and vacuumed. I felt like a damn fool for being so wound up like a horny teenager. But I was. I really wanted something to happen between Detective Jason and myself.

**

I was driving home from work after a fruitless and frustrating day. I couldn't concentrate, which was just as well nothing came of all the countless interviews we did with Matthew's faculty colleagues and Zack's neighbors. I couldn't get it out of my head. The feel of his hands on my neck and chest while he was tying my tie had electrified me. I also couldn't get the image of his naked body in the shower out either. He had a nice wedge of curly, golden hair on his chest that ran from the hollow of his shoulders to mid sternum. Then he had a trail from around his navel down until it swirled and thickened around his cock. And that was another interesting thing. I have been naked with other men countless times. But that was the first time I noticed another guy's equipment. I found myself wondering what it would be like to touch and taste, what it would look like hard and then what it would feel like pressed against my belly as I thrust into him and what it would feel like hard and steely inside me. Then I had stood in front of him with one of the hardest, steeliest erections I have ever had.

I felt like a jerk. I was also so damn confused. This isn't me. I've slept with fifteen different women in my life. What the hell is this? Okay, so I haven't slept with anyone in the two years since my divorce. Okay, so I can't deny the undeniable connection I feel whenever I even think about Zack. But I'm not gay. I'm curious. I never gave it a thought before, but I can't deny that two nights of extremely hot dreams had me horny enough to try just about anything. But it wouldn't be fair to Zack. He could get hurt because I was only curious and didn't want anything more. Not that I wanted anything more. Not really. Not much.

I was still telling myself why this disturbing attraction wasn't what I wanted when I got home. I walked inside and smelled something heavenly. I stood in the kitchen and looked in the oven and the pots on the stove. There was a beef stew bubbling gently on the burner and fresh bread baking. The counters were clear and none of the preparation dishes were in the sink. I walked through the house, noticing a candle burning on the table in the living room. I went into the laundry room and saw the pile empty. I walked into my room to change and found a stack of folded laundry on the bed, much less than what I had washed. I opened the closets and found all my shirts and slacks hanging, pressed perfectly. Then I noticed the bedding was changed. Hell, I never even make my bed. I walked further down the hall, looking for Zack. I found him in his room at the desk, bent over his laptop, typing away. He had glasses on and his hair was mussed from where he had run his fingers through it. I felt something shift in my chest and I slowly began to realize that perhaps I did want more. For once when I came home, it actually felt just like that, a home.

"What have you been doing all day, Zack?"

I startled him. He threw down his glasses and smiled at me. Then he blushed. "I'm sorry. I needed something to do. I guess it got out of hand. Sorry."

"Don't apologize. I'm impressed."

"How about dinner?"

"Let me change first."

I turned and went down the hall. As I changed my clothes, I kept thinking about how much fun I've had the last couple of days. Then I realized that I've been having more fun than I do with almost anyone else, even Martin who I think of as a brother. Then I thought about dinner and what would happen after. Nothing! I won't let it. But it's going to be a long night.

**

We ate a strained dinner. Conversation was forced and uncomfortable. I wanted to reach out and smooth the frown line between his eyebrows. The tension was strong. We hadn't had this before. I knew what it was but he was going to have to make the first move. To be truthful, I was tired of fighting it. Three long nights of erotic dreams that only partially gave me the release I craved wasn't going to cut it. It had been over eighteen months since Matthew left me. I had stayed alone that whole time. I didn't realize until now how ready I was to move on. Maybe it took his death to allow me to move forward. But it probably had more to do with Jason. He was beautiful. And thanks to the shower scene, I knew he was incredibly well made.

Dinner was soon over. We had simply stopped trying to talk and just let the silence sit. It wasn't uncomfortable. At this moment I realized that for the rest of my life I could look across a table at him and be content. I could sit and listen about his day and know he would listen just as interestedly at mine. I'm afraid I went ahead and fell in love with him anyway. The moment made me light headed. I stood and cleared away the dishes. He offered to help and I declined. He went into his room and I heard him walk down the hall to his office. He was going to work out. I finished up with the kitchen then walked down to my room and sat at my laptop again. I half worked and half waited to see if he would come to me.

I heard the clinking of the weights for a bit then I heard the whirring of the treadmill. He jogged on that thing for a good half hour. Then I heard it stop. I gave up any pretense of working. I held my breath as I heard his footsteps moving down the hall. He walked past my closed door and moved into his own room, and then I heard him walk into the bathroom and the shower start. I started breathing again. I typed a few more lines of code into the program I was working on. Then I heard the shower stop. A few minutes later, he appeared at my door wearing a towel slung low on his hips. I looked up at him.

"What do you need, Jason?"

"I need... I want... I don't know."

"Tell me. What do you want?"

"This is crazy. I shouldn't be here."

"What do you want?"

"Send me away Zack."

"What do you want?"

"Zack..."

"What do you want?"

He swallowed hard. "I want you to suck my dick."

I stood and walked towards him. He had beads of water on his shoulders. The hair on his chest was straight and thick and still had a few water droplets in it. I don't think I have ever been more aroused, or more nervous. I took his hand and led him towards the bed. I pushed him back when his knees hit the bed and he landed on the mattress. I pulled the towel away from him. He was already hard. I knelt at the edge of the bed and trailed my hands along his thighs. All the soft hair on his legs and warm skin made me shudder. I kissed his inner thigh about halfway up. Then I trailed my tongue along the skin, feeling the hair pull slightly. I moved higher and higher, nipping and kissing his skin. I moved up until my nose nestled against his scrotum. Then I nipped at the skin below his testicles. Jason moaned at the contact. I nuzzled his balls and kissed the sensitive skin. Then I moved up his shaft with my tongue, twirling and lapping with equal finesse. Before I took him in my mouth, I nipped at the flared ridge, running my tongue around it. And then I took the head into my mouth, wringing it with my tongue, swirling it around and around the flare of the salty, leaking tip. Each lap had him groaning, each bob of my mouth had him moan. Then I moved down and took him entirely down to my throat. Each deep push had him raising his shoulders off the bed and crying out. I looked up at him while moving on him, wringing pleasure from him. A rosy flush has spread across his chest and cheeks. His stomach muscles had tightened and each swirl of pleasure had him lifting and arching off the bed. I moved on him for many minutes, feeling him tense and stiffen further in my mouth. Then he almost sat completely up and cried out while spurting into my mouth. Each spasm of his release had him twitching hard against my tongue, as I tasted his semen. He was thick and sweet and I never wanted it to end. But all good things do. He collapsed back on the mattress with a satisfied sigh, spent and limp. I cleaned him up a bit then let him fall from my mouth against his hip.

I had unzipped and was fisting my cock. I was close, but I slowed down, remembering every moment of having him in my mouth. Then I felt Jason's hands on my arms. He was pulling me up. He pushed me down on the mattress, pulling off my shirt as he went. Then he unbuckled my belt and pushed my pants and underwear off. He grabbed my socks at the last minute so I lay in front of him naked. I was so hard and I started to ache because he had pulled my hand away from my cock. He was lying on his side, and he was looking at my erection. He seemed to hover over me, trying to decide what to do. Then he slowly moved down and licked at me tentatively. I almost came. Then he continued to lick at my head. He lapped it like an ice cream cone. It was heaven, but it wasn't enough. I wanted to grab his head and push him down. I wanted to yell and let him know that it wasn't some clit he needed to lap at. I wanted him to take me in his mouth and help me trip. Instead he kept building me up, aggravating an already aroused situation. Then the most wonderful thing happened: he took me in his mouth. He moved up and down, tentatively and slowly. I built; I twitched. I felt my whole body tighten. I kept thrashing my legs; I gripped the sheets below me and tried to hang on. Then the build up was too much and I felt the end start. I came hard, spurting deeply down his throat. He choked and pulled away. I kept spurting, it hit my belly and I kept crying out. When the last of my release left me, I completely relaxed and fell back on the sheets and grinned.

"What is that look for?"

"I'm just amazed."

"About what?"

"I never thought you would reciprocate."

"I have to admit I was curious."

"And what did you think?"

"Not bad." Then we both started laughing. Jason looked in my eyes and the smile faded. I really wanted him to kiss me. But it didn't happen.

"Look, Zack. I know I'm asking a lot. But, do you think maybe we could..."

"You want inside, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Okay"

I reached out and stroked Jason until he was standing hard. Then I kneeled on all fours, and Jason stood behind me. His hands gripped my hips and it was a tender gesture. He didn't drive right in, but moved slowly, rubbing himself back and forth along my hole. He was leaking against me. His thumbs rubbed back and forth against my ass as he pushed forward. It was a tight fit; it had been a long time for me. But he was slow and gentle. He kept moving forward in slight pulses, rocking into me infinitely slowly. Then he was seated in me and I felt myself swell. He rocked out then pushed back and I exploded. My arms collapsed under me and I cried out. I was still dribbling in tired spasms when Jason pulled out and flipped me onto my back. He knelt between my legs and braced himself on his left arm, cupped below my shoulder. He used his free hand to guide himself back to me. When he was inside me completely, he stayed in place, lowering his chest to rest lightly on mine. He moved his hand up to stroke my chest.

"You're trembling, Jason."

He smiled at me and cupped my face. "So are you."

Then he started to move. I felt every steely, veined inch of his shaft as it brushed back and forth across my ring. His satiny tip kept bumping into my prostate. I was really hard still. I normally can only manage to cum once or twice, but at this rate, it could be all night. I watched everything he was feeling mirrored on his face, in his eyes. They were dilated and glassy. His breath got short and his nipples brushed against mine as he continued his silky glide. I could tell he was close. I felt the muscles on his belly tighten. His motions became less smooth and more forceful. His pleasured gasps became low moans. God I loved him. I felt the end approaching. His moans became heated growls and animalistic cries. I felt him thicken, stretching me tighter. Then he hit my prostate ten times in rapid, hard thrusts making me clench and spurt against his hairy belly. Just as I felt myself come down, relax from the waves crashing through me, Jason erupted, crying out his pleasure and driving into me hard. After I felt his cock twitch one last time, he collapsed against me, burying his nose in the hollow between my neck and shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him, stroking his back lightly. We fell asleep like that.

I awoke some time later to find Jason rolling off of me. He stood up and I braced my arms up and was about to ask what was going on. He put his hand over my mouth and whispered that he heard something. He snuck down the hall to his room. I got out of bed and pulled on some jeans and my t-shirt. I was getting ready to follow him into the dark hall when I was grabbed from behind.

"I think you should stay here."

I turned to see a man I had never seen before. He was younger and his clothes looked a bit rumpled, as if he hadn't changed in awhile. He also looked absolutely insane. A fact proven by the long, mean knife he held in one hand and the gun in the other. "Who are you?"

"Sit on the bed and shut up. We will wait here for the slut cop."

I sat and prayed that Jason would stay away or else find out what was going on. But he had me sitting in full view of the door and the mystery man hid in the shadows. Jason came back into the hall. He had pulled on his jeans and had his gun. I tried to make him stay away. I willed that he would get the panic in my eyes and stay. But he didn't. He headed straight towards me.

"Zack. Are you okay? What's wrong?"

He said it as he came in the room and was hit in the back of the head by the mystery man. He slumped to the floor. He was dazed, but he didn't go out. Then he tackled the guy around the legs. He went down but not before slashing Jason's arm. Blood welled out and he dropped his gun. I picked it up, but the assailant knocked it out of my hand. Then he backhanded me. He turned and raised his gun to shoot Jason. I didn't think; I just leapt. I heard an explosion just an instant before my back felt like it was on fire. I collapsed onto Jason. Just then the lights in the room came on and two uniformed officers broke in the room and shot the mystery man in the arm. I rolled over so my head was in Jason's lap. I was only vaguely aware of the police arresting the man. Jason demanded an ambulance before cupping my face. He kept chanting my name. I pulled his head closer. I knew I was blacking out. I whispered the truth to him, in case I would never have the chance again. "I love you."

DWSimon
DWSimon
1,917 Followers