To Serve and Protect Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linda_s
linda_s
5 Followers

Early the next day Linda woke to find Sue and Carol sleeping at either side of her bed. Patti opened the door to Linda's room crossing over to kiss her friend.” They haven't left your side all night."

Carol awoke. "Aunt Linda." her voice still thick with sleep. Linda hugged her softly.

"Carol you need your rest honey I'll be fine."

"But it was."

SSSHhhh, "No Carol it wasn't your fault, it's what you had to do, Pat take her home now she needs her bed." "You too Officer Adams rise and shine!"

Two weeks later Mike brought Linda to her home where Pat and Sue were waiting at her door."How does it feel to be home?" asked Pat.

"Great I think Mike hit every bump in the road on the way home.” Linda said with a smirk.

"NAG, NAG, NAG." griped Mike. As he was closing the SUV up when Pat took his arm,

"Take me home honey." she whispered.

"But Linda she may need help." replied Mike.

"She doesn't need us right now." Pat motioned to the door.

"HUH?" Mike replied dumbfounded. "OOHH." There were Linda and Sue locked in a passionate embrace as their kiss broke. Sue picked up Linda's bag and helped her inside their house.

(My thanks to Marian our editor and her red pencil and to Patricia 51 for giving me the confidence to attempt to write this instead of just making suggestions to her)

linda_s
linda_s
5 Followers
12