To Serve & Protect: Pat and Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat managed to unbutton and tug Mike's shirt off. His hands were at her waist, unzipping her jeans and pushing them down over her hips. She felt her panties follow and wiggled to help them along. Mike's cock pressed against the inside of her thigh and she froze for a moment. She hadn't been with a man in over four years now. Celibate for a year and a half and previous to that exclusively with her now ex-girlfriend. She had always been bi, rather than gay, but was she ready for this again?

As brief as her hesitation was, Mike picked right up on it and stopped, releasing her breast and moving his hands to a less intimate location. He took a deep breath. ""What is it, Pat?" He somehow managed to sound concerned rather than wildly frustrated, although he seemed to be just that.

"Mike," Pat stammered. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to throw us off. It's just," she hesitated. "It's just I haven't been with, well, you know, a guy, in a long time." She looked in his eyes. "I really want you, Mike. I just got scared there for a minute."

Mike took a deep breath and looked back. He smiled. "That's okay, Pat. I can wait for you, until whenever you feel comfortable. I just, well, I was afraid, you know, I was doing something wrong." Unbelievably he blushed. "I'm not that experienced, at least with different women."

"Michael Thomas Gibson," Pat demanded in mock anger. "Just how many different women have you been with?"

She was astounded when he looked back at her and answered, "Three. That is, if you count you, Honey."

Pat's head swam a little. She opened her mouth and began, "Mike, I have to tell you I..." She stopped as he firmly pushed her mouth shut.

"Not important, honey. Whatever and whomever was then, this is now. Okay?"

"Okay." She smiled. "Mike, I'm not using birth control pills." Her hand brushed against him again. "However, I can think of something else." As she leaned forward and kissed him again, her fingers opened his jeans and took his still erect cock out. She slipped to her knees and bent her head. A thought passed through her mind. Her last experience with oral sex like this had been with Joyce's strapon. She dismissed it instantly. No playing, no pretending. This was Mike and she wanted to do this.

Pat ran her tongue up and down the length of Mike's swollen cock. Returning to the head she teased the tip of it, using the very tip of her tongue to caress the slit. Pat licked up the small amount of precum already showing. The groan from Mike told her she was doing just fine. With a mischievous grin she nibbled the head.

"Pat!" came a strangled cry.

She giggled. "I'll behave." She lowered her head again and took his cock in her lips. Slowly she began to dip her head, letting more and more of Mike fill her warm, wet mouth. As she did she began to gently suck. She slide up and down his cock. Each time she took a bit more of him into her mouth. Mike was not huge, just a nice regular cock. Finally her lips reached his groin and she began to act in earnest. Her lips slide almost all the way up until the head was barely in her mouth. The she went all the way down on him, taking his whole member in her mouth. The suction increased as did the speed. She felt Mike tremble.

"Pat! Oh my gawd. Honey, I'm cumming. Now!"

Pat felt his cum flood the back of her mouth. Instinctively she swallowed. "Not bad at all," she thought with a smile.

Mike pulled her up into his lap and kissed her again. She put her arms around him and relaxed.

"Mike?"

"Yes, honey?"

"Take me to bed, please. Just hold me and let me fall asleep in your arms. Can we do that?"

"Anything you want Pat." He scooped her up and carried her to the bedroom.

The next three months were wonderful, but at the same time frustrating. They couldn't be open about their feelings and relationship at work. Like almost all law-enforcement agencies, the Department did not allow involved couples to be partners. Pat and Mike knew they would be eventually split up, if nothing else by the fact that Pat had taken the examination for Detective and was awaiting the results. But they would deal with that when it happened.

The girls were both aware that their dad and Pat had moved to a higher level in the relationship. The couple did not try to hide their affection from the girls, but at the same time they did not sleep in the same bedroom when the girls were home. Pat kept her apartment, both as a symbol of independence and as a very nice place to get some time to themselves.

The day finally came. The results of the Detective Examination were to be posted and Pat had received an official envelope she knew contained her test results. She waited before roll call for Mike, who entered the empty office she was in with an envelope in his hands too.

"What's this?" Pat indicated Mike's package.

"Something I'm already aware of," he replied with a grin. "Sometimes it's good to have a friend in the Commissioner's Office. It lets me get prepared for things."

"What things?" demanded Pat.

"I'll tell you in a minute," answered Mike. "One, two, three. Open your envelope."

They both opened their envelopes and scanned the contents.

"Mike," Pat lowered her orders and looked at him. "I've been promoted to Detective. I will be assigned to the squad here at Central."

"Congratulations, honey, " Mike looked around and quickly kissed her.

"But this means we won't be able to see each other, " Pat protested. "Didn't he understand?" she wondered.

"Well, since I've been promoted to Lieutenant and reassigned back to SWAT we wouldn't have that opportunity anyway," said Mike. He hesitated, "Besides, there's a better way to handle this now."

"A better way?" Pat demanded. "What are you talking about? And you seem to be taking this pretty well."

"I told you I had advance warning. As for taking it well, that remains to be seen," Mike replied. Then Pat was completely staggered as Mike produced a small box from his jacket pocket and knelt. "Pat, will you marry me?"

For one whole second Pat hesitated. Thoughts poured through her mind. She had no doubt that with Mike this was an all or nothing deal. Forever was not just a word with him. Could she commit herself to such a relationship when even two years ago she would have thought the very idea of spending her life with a man would have seemed ridiculous? Was she ready to change from being a big sister to Carol and Stephanie to being a mother? Did she really love Mike that much and did he love her?

All this went by in a second. "Yes," Pat said softly.

For four weeks the couple scrambled to set up the wedding. Pat had genuinely thought a wedding was never going to be in her future and had not planned for one. Mike had of course, in true male fashion, only been expected to show up for his first wedding and was of little help in thinking of things that should be done. All the hysterical running in circles was finally solved in 10 minutes when the exasperated couple were practically dragged into his office by the Department Chaplain, Father Cunningham. He pointed out the Department was still receiving an occasional report of a couple in a marked unit necking like teenagers. They were to get the blasted license, decide on their witnesses and attendants and meet back in his office in one week for him to perform the ceremony.

"Oh, and Mike?" the priest added. "Linda Shannon tells me you owe her 20 dollars. Don't forget she's at Internal Affairs now."

"And who is that?" Pat asked so sweetly Mike almost broke into a sweat.

"She's an old friend I lost a bet to," he answered. "And won one from."

At the end the ceremony was simple. Half a dozen close friends and Mike's parents attended. Pat had two bridesmaids, her step-daughters to be. The girls wore simple dresses and Mike and Pat both wore their best uniforms. They were cops and had decided to be married as such. Father Cunningham had them hold hands and recite their own vows to each other. The ceremony was quickly brought to a close with the Chaplain's blessing and the newlyweds kissed each other.

Their get away wasn't quite as smooth as they had hoped. They found a gauntlet of fellow officers lined up and they had to run wildly to Mike's truck through a blizzard of rice and well-wishes. Someone had opened Mike's truck and filled it with balloons and they got even more rice as they cleared enough space to jump in and make their escape.

They had let it slip they were going on a cruise out of Florida. In reality they only drove less than 100 miles south to a small, quiet resort on a coastal barrier island. They were actually only going to stay the weekend. After that they were doubling back to pick up the girls and head to Florida for real, to Disney World. Pat had come up with the idea.

"Mike, we're going to have our whole lives together. Can we start becoming a family too?"

His response had been to hold her so tight and close she finally had to elbow him to get loose before she suffocated.

Arms around each other they checked into their ocean view room. Mike fetched ice and made them a couple drinks while Pat opened her suitcase and began looking through it.

"Damn, damn, damn," Pat muttered as she scattered clothing from her suitcase.

"What?" asked Mike, as he set her drink on the night table and raised an eyebrow..

Pat blushed. "Mike, I had bought... well... a special outfit to wear for you tonight.. Now I can't find it. I must have left it at home."

Mike walked up behind her and put his arms around her. "No you didn't," he said softly. "Every outfit you brought is special."

He dropped his head to her shoulder. He kissed the skin where her t-shirt had slipped down. Very gently his lips began to dance up her shoulder to the beginning of her neck. Pat gasped as he nibbled her neck and then gasped again as his hands covered her breasts. He squeezed them carefully and then began to stroke her nipples through the cotton. He pressed against Pat and she felt his already hard cock against the curves of her ass.

Mike's lips moved slowly up the side of Pat's neck till they reached her ear. He tugged on the earlobe and then began to swirl his tongue over the shell. At the same time his fingers trapped her nipples and scraped the material back and forth over them, increasing their sensitivity. Pat responded by pushing her ass back and rubbing her pantied cleft against the still growing bulge in his boxers. Mike's tongue entered the porches of her ear and Pat stiffened with a low moan.

She raised her arms over her head. Mike took the hint and pulled her t-shirt up over her head. Pat turned and locked her arms around her husband's neck she pulled him down till their lips met. After only a brief taste their mouths opened to each other and their tongues glided over each other. Pat felt herself began to shake, even as Mike ground himself against her mound.

Mike slipped his hands down to her bottom and lifted her completely up in the air. Still kissing he carried her to the bed. They tumbled onto it, scattering clothes and luggage to the winds. Mike rolled onto his back, pulling Pat on top of him. He kissed the hollow of her throat as he pulled on her panties. Pat tugged at his boxers and he lifted up as they managed to get the final each items of clothing out of their way.

Pat straddled Mike, kneeling over him. She set her wet slit over the length of his shaft and began to rock back and forth. The friction of his cock sliding along but not penetrating her pussy caused her gasp. She ground herself against the mushroom head of his cock as her sliding brought it against the top of her slit and her clit. Mike's palms covered her breasts and his thumbs began to strum her nipples until they felt as hard as his cock.

Pat groaned deeply. In one fluid motion she raised her hips till she felt the tip of mike's cock enter her. Without hesitation she slammed down, riding him all the way up inside her. "Oh God, Mike, Mike, MIKE," she chanted over and over as her husband's powerful hips drove him to meet her each time she bounced. He pinched both nipples and held them, letting her stretch them as she heaved up and down. Her hands rested behind her on her calves as she knelt over him. Suddenly her head tipped all the way back and she screamed wordlessly as a powerful orgasm flooded over her.

Pat collapsed forward onto Mike, her breasts crushed against his bare chest. Their lips sought each others again and then she rested her head on his shoulder. She sat back up after a few moments of catching her breath. She looked at Mike in surprise.

"Mike, you're still hard!"

He laughed deeply. "Are you complaining honey?"

"Good Lord, NO!"

Mike rolled form under her and stood on the floor at the edge of the bed. Laughing again he caught her ankles and turned her onto her back and pulled her towards him. Returning his laughter Pat pretended to resist. She caught the bed pillows and as Mike lifted her almost effortlessly by her ankles she pushed them under her hips. Now raised to a level matching him, he held her ankles against his shoulders and pushed forward. Still wet and open she felt him slide right back inside her at a completely different angle.

Mike pumped back and forth. Holding Pat's legs right up against his torso his cock filled Pat completely. With her hands tangled in the bed sheet she closed her eyes in helpless delight as he thrust in and out of her. His rising moans gave clue to his approaching orgasm. Pat brought her legs down from his shoulders and wrapped them around his waist. The petite woman's shapely muscular legs pulled Mike forward. He leaned till he fell towards the bed, catching himself on his outstretched arms. With that he began to buck almost violently into Pat.

"Yes, yes, yes. Mike, please, please darling," Pat all but begged.

"Oh... My... God... ," Mike responded, his voice rising in pitch and volume. Then in one final heave Mike crushed himself to Pat. She felt his cock swell and a blast of cum jetted into her. That sensation swept away her final grasp of control and she came as they both called each other's names again and again.

They both awoke hours later, still tangled in each other. Pat kissed Mike and held him.

"That was fantastic, honey," she smiled at him.

"It was indeed," Mike looked down at his lovely new wife, mischief dancing in his eyes. "Ready for maybe a shower, supper and another go around?"

That night, showered, fed and having made love again, Pat gave a deep purr of contentment and snuggled deep into the loving arms of her new husband. As she feel asleep, she had a passing thought. She wondered if she could send a "Thank You" card to that red headed hussy Jo?

(Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks to my "bestest" friend Marain for her proofreading and editing efforts as always. Also as always, please let me know if you liked it and why.Or hated it and why. Linda and I will keep writing, please keep reading.)

12