To Serve & Protect: Undercover Operatives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,912 Followers

Fortunately she didn't have to. Maria's cell phone rang. Grumbling she answered it. Her expression changed and she almost simpered. "Yes, Robert. I'm home right now Robert. Just went out for supper." She paused and then continued with a bit of a whine in her voice. "Right now? You KNOW how much I hate that warehouse, even with the suite there. Yes, I'm on the way." She sighed and disconnected. She took Pat's face in her fingers and tilted it up. "I have to go. Next time you're mine." Maria turned and walked to the elevator.

Pat's knees almost buckled as she entered the apartment. Locking the door she leaned against it for a minute. Then catching her breath she realized she had been presented an opportunity and the cop in her took over. She kicked her heels down the hallway and grabbed a pair of jogging shoes. Pulling them on she peeked out the door and ran for the stairs. Hurrying down them she saw Maria get into a cab. Pat memorized the cab number and watched which direction it disappeared in. She returned to the apartment and called her control number and passed on the information. She then collapsed on the couch.

Several hours latter Pat heard the soft code knock on the door. She opened it and Linda slipped in. Linda looked at Pat and immediately took her and held her.

"Rough, huh?"

"Yes," Pat replied simply. "She's about as subtle and romantic as a kick in the ass."

"Here honey, these will make you feel better." Smiling Linda produced several letters from Mike and the girls. Linda's heart sank as she watched Pat's eyes become puffy and fill with tears as she savored each of the letters, reading each several times before handing them back.

"Okay, Pat," Linda told her softly, "We got a good line on where Terry is operating out of tonight by checking with the cab company. Good work there." She hesitated. "Pat? Can you hang in there? Or do we need to pull you out?

"Pull me out?" Pat said indignantly. "I've had rougher times wrestling with DUI's. We're close, Linda. I'm sticking it out."

"Okay," Linda hid a smile, knowing that Pat just needed a boost. She turned serious. "This is just about it. I will have someone on you 24/7, I will always be on call and I'll be on you when you're," she jerked her head towards Maria's apartment, "with Princess Charming there."

"Deal," Pat laughed. She stood on her toes and kissed Linda. "Thanks, Boss." Her eyes twinkled again.

Three days latter Pat notified Linda she and Maria would be going out again and this time Maria had promised they would go somewhere with "no interruptions." Linda was waiting outside the apartment with two unmarked units when the two women left. Tonight Maria was driving a Mercedes that a quick tag run showed belonged to Terry Roberts.

As before, Maria insisted Pat sit right next to her in the car. She played with Pat's leg in the car and escorted her into the restaurant with one hand firmly clamped on Pat's bottom. She boasted to all who would listen or not about her "conquest". Pat had never been embarrassed so by any other date in her life, female or male.

During the course of the meal Maria consumed a number of glasses of wine. She pressed more on Pat, who was able to carefully ditch a lot of it in a nearby potted plant. She knew she had to keep her wits about her. Finally the dinner ordeal ended and Maria, tipping very poorly as she paid for the meal, walked "her girl" out to the car. She leaned to Pat and kissed her. "Now somewhere for desert," she winked. As she leaned to Pat her hand touched Pat's pocketbook. She lifted it and threw it in the back seat muttering, "You won't need that, baby."

Pat froze. Her cell phone was there. Linda and she had discussed her wearing a wire. Given the possible situation she might end up in the decision was made for her not to wear one. Pat prayed that Linda was trailing her but dared not look.

Linda was indeed behind Pat. She and the other two cars switched off to keep Maria from growing suspicious. All was going well until suddenly Maria floored her car and ran a red light, leaving blowing horns and the trailing cars behind her.

"I HATE fucking red lights," Maria observed. Now Pat was really shook. She summoned her courage and remained calm. All she could do now was play it by ear.

"Damn it, lieutenant, we lost her," one of the officer's radioed Linda.

"Oh my God!" Linda thought. She thought rapidly and issued her orders. "You two try to pick her up on her last heading." Linda decided to gamble. If they were going back to the apartment building all would be okay. If not; they had traced the cab from the other night to a block of warehouses. One of those could be the final destination. Linda spun the wheel and slammed on the gas.

Linda reached the block and turned her lights off. She crept through the alleys around the warehouses and saw one that still had activity going on. She pulled up under a burned out light and parked. As she slipped out of the car she breathed a prayer of thanks when she saw Maria's car pull up to the same warehouse.

Pat was keeping a tight grip on her emotions. She knew that if push came to shove she could handle Maria. It was whomever else she would find at the destination she worried about.

They pulled up next to a warehouse and Maria got out. Leaning down she told Pat, "Come on honey. It might not look like much but there's a private office with a bedroom upstairs. And we're going to use that bed."

Pat got out and followed Maria. She stiffened just for a moment as a cigarette lighter flared for an instant, showing the unmistakable front of an unmarked car. Buoyant now, she followed Maria, who unlocked the door and went in. Pat realized the door was self locking. looking around she bent quickly and grabbed a small piece of wood. As she entered she jammed it in the catch. She almost sighed when she heard the door close without the click of the lock. She followed Maria upstairs. On the way she passed several men. She deliberately pretended not to notice at least two were openly armed.

Linda had rushed to the outside door. She grinned as she saw what Pat had done and followed her fellow officer upstairs. In dodging the inside guards she lost sight of Maria and Pat. Fortunately she was able to follow the noise Maria made. "Sometimes its good when someone won't shut up," she thought. She was even able to find a small dirty window to look into the office/bedroom Maria and Pat were in.

Maria took Pat in her arms and told her, "Enough delay. I've waited long enough for you. And I'm not waiting any more." She hungrily kissed the undercover officer, pushing her back towards the bed. Her hands roamed over Pat's petite form, almost pinching in her feverish excitement. Impatiently she wrenched at Pat's blouse and buttons went flying. One hand drove inside Pat's bra and tugged it down to free her breast. The other hand lifted the hem of her skirt and slipped between Pat's legs.

Pat had never experienced another woman before who was so rough and uncaring of another woman's feelings. Her first instinct was to fight back. She realized that until Linda arrived with backup she was alone and her only option was to go along with Maria. "What the hell," Pat thought, almost irrelevantly "Its not as if she can get me pregnant." With that she opened her mouth and accepted Maria's tongue.

Maria took Pat's acceptance as a license to do what she wanted. She fondled and squeezed Pat with enthusiasm unaccompanied by grace. Maria kissed roughly and demandingly, pinching Pat's nipples so hard a gasp escaped from the undercover officer that Maria mistook for passion. She grinned at Pat and shoved her in a sprawl onto the bed. "Yeah, Pammie," you like that don't you?" She kicked her shoes off and pulled her panties down. Straddling over Pat she lowered herself down, commanding the other woman, "Eat me Pam. I know you want me you little lesbian slut."

Pat reeled mentally as she tried to maintain her control. Grimly she hung onto one thought. "Linda would be here soon, Linda wouldn't let her down." As Maria pushed her pussy against Pat's face she fixed her mind; if she had to do this, it would be Linda, she would make love to Linda. Pat kept Linda's face, Linda's body in her mind as she reached out and cupped Maria's bottom in her hands. She imagined it was Linda she licked and lapped and sucked, Linda she darted her rolled tongue in and out of, Linda who rode on her face. She transformed Maria's broad soft ass into Linda's firm taunt one and when the moans of pleasure were replaced by cries signaling an orgasm Pat tried to hear them in Linda's soprano voice.

Linda had ached to intervene but knew if she did they would loose Terry. While they might gather the evidence in the warehouse and get his henchmen he wasn't here himself. They needed to bag everyone.

Maria had got off Pat with a grunt. Reaching down she had patted her cheek, telling her "Pretty good there, babe. You eat pussy really well. Now I got a treat for you." Moving to the desk Maria opened the bottom drawer. She turned with a large black strapon in her hands. Hiking her skirt she tied the harness on and settled the dildo in place. "Take those panties off, Pammie. I'm gonna give you a fucking you'll never forget."

Striding back over Maria reached under Pat's skirt and felt her. "Yeah, nice and wet." Without any additional kind of foreplay she laid down on Pat. She fumbled the head of the strapon against Pat's pussy and in one motion pushed it into her.

Pat's fantasy about Linda had fortunately excited her enough that she did have sufficient lubrication to keep Maria's immediate entry into her from hurting her too much. Pat had spread her legs since there was no other option open to her and tried to relax. It was not her first experience with a strapon, but certainly her least favorite one she was sure. As before, she closed her eyes and pretended. She pretended it was Mike making love to her.

The mere physical contact actually aroused Pat's body, although not to the pitch it normally achieved. Maria simply fucked her in the missionary position, She was not completely unskilled in the use of the strapon. She shifted her hips, and moved about to actually give Pat some pleasure. She moaned at the penetration of her pussy and finally lifted her legs to give Maria an angle to enter her deeper. The rubbing of Maria's large breasts against her smaller ones made Pat's fantasy shift back and forth from Mike to Linda until they both became a confused blur.

Linda heard a noise. Voices were approaching. She moved away from the door of the bedroom suite. She waited with bated breath. All the other guards and workers she had slipped by would not be expected to approach here. Was it him?

It was Robert Terry in the flesh. With him was a large heavy set man Linda pegged for a bodyguard. They both went to the door of the suite, opened it and entered without knocking. Linda tensed. She heard Terry speaking, "Damn woman. you brought another dyke here?" He didn't sound too upset Linda thought and she moved closer to the door on catlike feet.

Pat, to her own surprise, was rapidly building to an orgasm when the door opened. The desire immediately went away when she found two more people, both male were in the room. And both eyeing her. The body guard was grinning and rubbing himself through his pants. Pat's suddenly worst fears were immediately realized when Terry spoke.

"Okay Maria, glad you brought another playmate. Hope she likes two big dicks as much as the last one did. Sam," the bodyguard looked at him expectantly, "She can suck you. I'm going to see if Maria has worn out that little cunt of hers."

Linda snatched out her cell phone and faded into the shadows. She punched 911 and rapidly identified herself and her location to the dispatcher. "Officer needs assistance, NOW."

"Backup on the way Lieutenant", replied the dispatcher. "SWAT has been standing by and is enroute too." Linda broke the connection and called Mike's cell phone. As he answered she could hear the siren blaring. She described the situation, including the layout of the warehouse.

"Seven minutes, Linda," Mike told her. For the first time in the years she had known him she heard his voice tremble. She could almost feel him make a massive effort to get himself under control. "Can you buy us the time?"

"Yes," said Linda. "I promised you Mike." She hung up and took a deep breath. "Here goes nothing," she thought. She threw open the door to the office/bedroom and marched in.

Two male and two female heads turned towards her in surprise. Ignoring all else she walked right to Pat, put her arms on her hips and announced "So here's where you are, you little tramp! You've been sneaking out ever since you moved out and I'm telling you its not going to go on any longer. Another woman is bad enough but I find you with two MEN as well? When I get you home I'm taking a belt to that ass of yours."

Linda grabbed Pat's hand and pulled her off the bed. "You can dress latter. Come on." She pulled Pat towards the door, paying no attention to the others standing with their mouths open. Ten steps... six steps... three steps... almost there...

The hulking bodyguard slammed the door and shoved a pistol in Linda's face. Her heart sank as she finally recognized him. "Nice try there," he mocked her. "Boss, you know who this is?" He pushed Linda against the wall, covering her and Pat as he quickly searched them. With a triumphant snarl he wrenched Linda's Browning from her concealed holster. "This is the famous Lieutenant Shannon of the Sheriff's Department Drug Squad. This bitch put me away for five years. And if she's a cop then this other one probably is a narc too."

"SHIT," burst out Terry. He glared at Maria. "And you brought them right here." He looked at Sam. "Waste them," he ordered.

Suddenly the whole warehouse shook as an explosion ripped through the building. Terry's goons ran towards the sound. Gunfire sounded, first just several shots, then a crescendo of reports. Over the tumult a familiar baritone voice could be heard even without a loudspeaker: "This is the Sheriff's Department! You are completely surrounded. Lay down your weapons and come out with your hands over your heads."

"Don't shoot, Sam," Terry reconsidered. "we'll need a hostage to get out of here."

"Yeah, but we'll only need ONE hostage Boss." Sam leered at Linda. "But, hell, as much as I'd like to kill this one, a lieutenant's a pretty good one. And I'll show those bastards we mean business." He switched his aim to Pat.

Linda searched her mind for a diversion. As she desperately thought Pat suddenly spoke.

"Hey Maria," the gangster's girlfriend turned and glared at her. "I have to tell you I really do like women. Too bad you were such a lousy fuck."

Even under the circumstances Maria hissed and slapped Pat across the face. The blow sent Pat staggering back right into Terry who lowered his gun for a second. Pat whirled and dropped to one knee. "Left hand THERE, right hand THERE," she chanted almost under her breath, her hands flashing in the movements Linda had taught her. "Twist and HEAVE!" With that grunt suddenly Terry was flying across the room to land on an old table.

"Well, I asked for a diversion," thought Linda. "I just never expected it to be so good it almost froze me too." With that she half turned and slammed a foot into Sam's fat gut. His gun went off as he doubled over. Fortunately Linda heard no cries of pain. The gunshot hurried her. Facing the bodyguard now she nailed him in the jaw with a front snap kick that made his eyes roll back in his head before he collapsed. Linda kicked his gun away and snatched her Browning from his belt. Turning she heard Pat speak.

"Stay right there, Maria," the petite officer warned in a cold voice. "You got one free shot in and I owe you, so don't give me the opportunity to collect." Linda almost laughed watching Maria back away from the woman she stood 5 inches taller than and outweighed by 60 pounds. It was clear who had the upper hand here. At that moment the door burst wide as a certain six two SWAT commander came through it without bothering to open it first. Taking in the situation he let his MP5 dangle by the strap and crushed his wife to him.

A moment latter Maria stammered, "Who is THAT?" From her position with her head resting on Mike's chest Pat replied shortly, "My husband, the tough one of the family." Maria stared unbelievingly. Her glance switched from Pat to Terry's still motionless form back to Pat and then to Mike towering over her. And with that Maria fainted.

Linda and a few of the SWAT team cuffed and read the suspects their rights. The heavily armed team led what was left of the drug lord's gang to the waiting police vehicles for transport. Linda placed her hand softly on Pat's shoulder. " She was outstanding Mike, now get her home. I can take care of what needs to be done here. Pat take a few days off and I'll finish the reports."

"Okay," Pat answered. She stepped away from Mike for a moment to touch Linda's hand in a gesture that was more intimate than most kisses. Mike, his eyes brimming with the tears he had held under control, simply looked at her and said, "Thanks." With that they left the warehouse.

Going home Linda ate a small chicken Caeser salad and listened to some relaxing music before take her shower and retiring to bed. Thoughts of Patti and Mike still filled her head as she tossed restlessly in bed. She finally reached into her night table and took out a nice size soft latex dildo. She caressed it softly before licking and gently sucking it. Slowly slipping it between her legs between her swollen lips gently pressing its length in and out, her hips beginning to move rhythmically to the gentle thrusts. She moaned deeply as images began to fill her mind; images of Mike, his hard body thrusting over her in sharp contrast to the soft gentle caresses of Patti, her teasing talented tongue snaking over her hard clit. A loud scream echoed through the room as Linda's muscles began to contract then spasm wildly, sending wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her body. Linda took long deep breaths as her body relaxed, stretching out and turning on her side as a soft smile came to her lips. Sleep finally pulled its welcome shade over Linda's tortured thoughts.

Three evenings later Linda pulled up to the Gibson house and parked in the driveway. She had been called early in the afternoon by Pat who had asked if she would stop by for supper. Linda had been very busy, but Pat had prevailed on her. She knocked on the door and heard Pat's distant voice answer her, "If that's you Linda, come on in."

Linda entered the house. Out of habit she locked the door behind her. "Pat, where in the world ARE you," she called.

"Back here, Linda," came the reply. "Hurry, I've got something I want you to see."

Linda navigated down the hall to the back bedroom. The door was closed. "Goodness Linda," said Pat, apparently recognizing even her light footsteps. "Get in here."

Linda opened the door and walked in. She stopped. No illumination was present except for dozens of candles. Their light flickered around the room. Linda blinked twice as Pat got off the bed and walked up to her. Her friend was dressed only in a sheer black lace negligee.

"Linda, aren't you coming to bed?" asked Pat.

Linda struggled for words. "Pat ... we promised ... I can't." Rallying herself she added, "You know how I feel. But Mike is my best friend and I just can't do this to him."

Linda was so wrought up she didn't hear the quiet footsteps behind her until a pair of familiar muscled arms slipped around her waist and tightened. Mike's deep voice whispered in her ear. "What do you think you would be doing to me Linda? And why do you think I would mind?"

patricia51
patricia51
1,912 Followers