To Serve & Protect: Undercover Operatives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,909 Followers

"Mike?" Linda, for the first time in years was caught completely off guard.

Pat smiled at Linda as she walked up to her friend. "I thought it was about time I came clean. I have told Mike everything. About you, about Liz, even all about Joyce."

"I told you I didn't mind," Mike rumbled, "It still doesn't threaten me regardless if its you or Pat."

"We've agreed this isn't going to be a habit Linda," added Pat as she dropped her negligee and brought her face so close Linda could feel her warm fragrant breath on her mouth. "But just for tonight Linda, our darling Linda, we both want to love you." Pat kissed Linda softly.

Linda opened her mouth as Pat's kiss deepened into a passionate search of her mouth. She felt Pat's fingers rapidly undoing the buttons of her blouse. At the same time Mike dropped his lips to the side of her neck. Even with Pat's kiss Linda couldn't help but gasp a bit as Mike began to nibble the side of her neck. His teeth caressed her, exciting her as he had always been able to do without the slightest hint of being rough. She could feel both bodies tight against her, the heat from them both beginning to overcome her.

Pat pushed Linda's blouse over her shoulders. The moment it was low enough Mike unfastened her bra and both of them slipped the clothing away till Linda was nude to the waist. Instantly Pat kissed her quickly on both eyes, her nose and chin, then descended to the hollow of her throat and began to drag her tongue down between Linda's breasts. Pat kissed each breast, running her tongue over each soft globe from the nipple all the way around. She licked and kissed under, beside and between each breast and then returned to seize one firm pink nipple in her lips and the other in her fingers.

Linda caught the back of Pat's head and stroked her ears through the rumpled hair. She felt Mike's hands at her waist, unzipping her skirt and drawing it down over her hips to fall on the floor. His lips moved to Linda's ear, where his tongue ran over the edge and then dipped into the porch. His hands brushed over her hips and ran up her ribcage. His fingers touched the sides of Pat's face. As though rehearsed Pat began to kiss lower down Linda's body, darting and swirling her tongue in the other woman's navel. Mike's hands immediately cupped Linda's breasts and barely squeezed them. His fingers tapped and rolled her nipples, moving so gently for such a big man.

Linda was going wild at the sensations flowing through her body. She could only tremble helplessly as the Gibsons worked together to give their friend pleasure. She felt Pat's hands slide down her hips and catch the waistband of her panties. Cool air flooded over her bottom and wet bush as her panties were pulled down her legs and Pat dropped to her knees in front of her. At the same time Mike began to move down her back, treating each bump on her spine to a kiss. Then he was kneeling behind her.

Linda shook even before both of her lovers' mouths touched her. Pat drug her tongue all around Linda's pussy and then parted her and ran her tongue right inside Linda with one swift push. Meanwhile, Mike massaged and rubbed her ass cheeks, squeezing them in his muscular hands before opening her and moving his face into her cleft. He licked all around her wrinkled hole, tapping his tongue tip on it and wetting it thoroughly before he began to gently push his tongue against it. Pat had begun a rhythmatic series of strokes. She began at the bottom of Linda's slit and lapped upward in one steady stroke. At the top she let her tongue flutter against Linda's clit. She dipped her head and repeated the move.

Mike's tongue pushed through her anal ring, entering her and starting to move to match Pat's movements. Linda almost felt more than heard a groan from Mike, matched by a giggle from Pat muffled in her pussy. She looked down and was able to catch a glimpse of the head of Mike's cock and Pat's hand stroking it. Linda found her hips moving back and forth trying to move each tongue deeper in her. In response the couple increased their speed and Linda suddenly shuddered and cried out as she came.

Pat and Mike both stood and hugged Linda. "One down," announced Pat, "Mike? If you would, please."

"Gladly, my dear," Mike replied. He spun Linda around, kissed her and in one sudden movement lifted her right up into the air. He lowered Linda along his body. Realizing what he meant Linda spread her legs almost into a split. She felt the head of Mike's cock push against her. They both wiggled until she felt him begin to penetrate her. Slowly, carefully he lowered her onto himself until they contacted each other. Grasping her butt with both hands he began to walk toward the bed with Linda impaled on him. Smiling in her eyes he would kiss her, push her up and lick a nipple, then lower her back again. He reached the foot of the bed and turned around so his back was to it. Winking at Linda he called out, "Look out below," and fell straight back onto the bed.

Linda's dance training let her react by bending her legs up so she landed on her knees. Mike slammed back against the mattress and Linda's weight drove her right down on Mike's cock. She uttered a loud cry as the force of the landing buried him deeper in her pussy than she had ever thought possible. Her internal muscles grasped him and she began to both rock back and forth and then bounce up and down.

Linda closed her eyes as she rode Mike's rock hard cock in her. His hands were on her breasts again, rolling and tugging her incredibly stiff nipples. She felt the bed shift and a another presence close to her. Opening her eyes she was looking right at Pat's soaking wet bush as the petite woman stood over her husband. Linda reached forward and drew Pat's fragrant pussy to her eager mouth.

Mike's hips were all but tossing Linda into the air as he slammed upwards into her. Linda could barely keep her tongue in Pat's pussy. She rolled it and stabbed it again and again into her friend's pussy. For a moment her tongue was joined by one of Mike's fingers. he plunged it deeply into his wife and the withdrew it. Moments latter Linda understood as Pat uttered a loud cry and leaned forward as Mike's lubed finger plunged deep into her ass. Only her grip on Linda's hair kept her from falling as she jammed her pussy onto Linda's face.

Linda took Pat's clit into her lips and sucked. Her tongue flicked over it. The bouncing from Mike only intensified her grasp on Pat's clit. She felt Pat shudder. At the same time Mike's cock fucked her to the point of no return. She jammed herself down on him and rotated her hips, grinding herself on him. Both women came together in a wild orgasm that saw them both collapse on the bed.

Linda regained herself a minute latter. She was on her back and Pat was on her hands and knees licking the results of her two orgasms from her thighs. Mike was on his knees behind Pat. Linda saw Pat rock back and forth, taking her husband's still hard cock deep in her pussy. Mike was grunting and calling both their names as he suddenly cried out and shook as he shot a massive blast of cum into Pat's pussy. With that, all three cops fell in a pile together.

Mike rolled onto his back and drew Linda to him. She laid on her side and rested her head on his shoulder. Pat spooned against her, her face against Linda's neck, her leg thrown over Linda's legs. As Linda fell into a sound sleep she felt Pat's arm reach over her and saw the other two interlock their fingers.

Two months later Linda knocked again on the Gibson's front door. She briefly wondered why the sudden invitation. After the events of the Terry investigation she had seen a great deal of Pat and Mike both, but only on duty. It wasn't that they were avoiding her she was sure, there just didn't seem to be time. Indictments had been secured against all the people arrested in the raid. Maria had been granted immunity in return for her testimony and the DA seemed confident convictions were certain. None of the officers had been seriously injured and all three of them were back on the job immediately.

Along with the invitation to dinner had been a brief department form notice informing her that Sergeant Gibson was being transferred to the Police Academy effective Monday. No explanation had been attached. Linda was sure her being here would lead to the reasons for that. She blushed to herself remembering the events of that wild night. She knew that was not the reason behind this dinner. The invitation had been to dinner with ALL the Gibsons.

As Linda mused on those thoughts the door was opened by Carol. "Hi, Aunt Linda. Please come in. Dad, Mom and Stephanie are in the family room. They want to tell you something before dinner."

"Hi, you guys," Linda greeted the other three as she came in. They all smiled and Pat kissed Linda on the side of the cheek. "Thanks for coming," Pat smiled at her friend.

"Pat," asked Linda. What's with the transfer. Is something wrong?"

"Oh no, nothing is wrong at all. Carol honey, would you bring the wine and the glasses in? And before you ask, yes, you both can have a little sip tonight."

Mike opened a nice bottle or merlot. He poured a glass for himself, one for Linda and the two very small ones for the girls. He looked at Pat. "No wine for me Mike," Pat smiled.

"You're right about THAT," Mike answered, a broad grin on his face.

"Why not?" asked Linda in puzzlement.

"Because..." answered Pat, drawing Linda into a sudden family hug along with her husband and daughters, "Pregnant women shouldn't drink."

(Thanks for reading. Hope y'all enjoyed it. Yes Linda, I can say that, I'm from the South. Excuse her please, she's a Yankee. Thanks agin to our wonderful Marian for proofreading this. Love ya'! Feedback is always appreciated. Stay tuned for our next chapter when Linda will be joined by Officer Sue Adams in "Back to School")

patricia51
patricia51
1,909 Followers