To Serve Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Supper was a simple meal of salmon, salad and white wine. Mike watched as she ate, knowing that every movement she made was continuing to send a variety of sensations through her body. When they had finished their meal, Mike went to her chair and helped her up, before leading her by the hand onto the veranda. She sun was beginning to set as they looked out across the ocean in the warm evening air.

Mike stood behind her, his head resting on her shoulder. He reached around in front of her and pulled the tie on her wrap so that the two side of material opened. Anne moved to turn around; if they were going to make love she assumed that they would move indoors. “No” Mike’s firm voice whispered into her ear “I want you here.”

A slight fear of panic swept through Anne, what if anybody she come along the beach and see them; see her in her special jewellery? She felt Mike pull her towards his hard body. She realised that he had also removed his clothing, she could feel his naked chest against her back and his hardening cock digging into the cleft between her buttocks. She felt him slowly remove the robe from her shoulders before his lips descended onto her skin, moving along the exposed flesh, nibbling at her neck.

His hands caressed her sides, feather light touches which brought her skin alive. His lips found her ear and his teeth gently nibbled at the ear lobe and his tongue probed the skin behind it. She could feel herself becoming aroused and, as her body responded, she started to feel new sensations. The nipple clips now dug into her sensitive flesh more urgently as the blood flowed to her hard nipples and her clit was beginning to swell through the lower clip. She expected pain, but found that these sharp senses were enjoyable, heightening her total feeling of sensuality.

Mike’s hands now moved over her whole body caressing the sides of her breasts, moving down to caress the insides of her thighs while his lips continued to make love to her ears, her neck, her shoulders. Anne could feel his hard cock moving between her ass cheeks, smearing his pre-cum over her skin; she could feel it warm, then cold as it dried on her hot body. Those hands were now cupping her breasts, her nipples felt on fire, she no longer felt any pain from the clamps, just pure erotic sensations as the distended nipples were pulled tight by the clamps and movement of the chain. His breathing was becoming quicker, the movements of his cock more urgent. Her body was reacting like never before to his touch, she could feel her own juices seeping, no pouring, from her sex and running down her thighs where his hands rubbed them into the skin like some highly charged massage oil.

She felt him move her forward, bending her forward over the veranda rail then she felt his cock again, inside her this time. That fantastic feeling as his wide cock moved slowly, inexorable up her tight channel. The clip around her clit was pushed upwards and off her as he ploughed in, its chain now trapped between her body and the veranda rail. As he continued to press her forward, the chain tightened, pulling down on her nipples, pulling the flesh with it.

She no longer cared, the mounting sensations in her body all led to a need; wanting him to cum inside her. She felt his body press against her ass; she knew he was now fully inside her, she could feel his tip touch her cervix. She pushed back against him, enjoying the feeling of his large cock crown pushing against the limits of her insides. He pulled back slightly, then thrust back inside her, meeting her own movements to force himself deep. Anne wanted to cum, but knew that she must wait, knew that she must wait for his permission. Not that she minded, her highest goal was to feel him come inside her; that would be her ultimate satisfaction.

She felt him thrusting into her deeply, short powerful strokes that kept her pressed against the rail; kept her nipple chain taught. He was moving faster now and she knew that he was nearly there. She felt his lips at her ear “Cum with me Anne. Cum with me.” He surged forward, pulling her hips back to his. She felt his cock swell inside her, before that sensation she craved swept over her; the sensation of that first blast of his boiling cum flooding into her vagina.

As his juice hit her inner walls, she felt herself go over into the most powerful orgasm. She did not have time to consider how this man could continue to wrench such powerful feelings from her body. She simply wanted to enjoy the sensations as she gave herself totally to it. She felt him twitch inside her and blow another jet of his liquid into her inner caldron. Her vaginal muscles contracted around him, squeezing the cum from him, forcing her own juice to mix with his. She threw her head backwards, stretching herself further as he she spasmed again in response to his third strong cumming in her womb. Her body went rigid and then collapsed against him, all her strength washing out of her muscles as her release passed its climax.

Mike’s strong arms took her weight holding her against him as their climaxes ebbed away. As the sun disappeared behind the horizon, Mike picked Anne up and took her upstairs and laid her carefully on the bed. He bent over her and gently removed the clips and placed them in the boxes until next time. Then he simply kissed her softly before laying down on the bed beside her and covered them both with the sheets. He then drifted off into a long satisfied sleep.

As Anne closed her eyes she wondered about her new life. There had been so many strange things, she had done things she had never imagined; she had let Mike do things to her body which she would have refused just a few weeks before. Now these things had already become part of her life. She knew now what her role in life was to be; to be the loving, submissive partner to the man who lay sleeping beside her. “Yes” she thought “ I wantTo Serve Mike.”

Feedback and criticism are, as always welcome.