To Serve Her Pt. 03

Story Info
She is everything to him.
5.9k words
4.14
13.3k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just after Labor Day Beautiful Mistress took me to Her dressing room and supervised as I packed bags for both of us. She didn't tell me where we were going until we were out on the highway. She's rented a cottage on a small lake for a week's vacation. With school back in we had the lake to ourselves. Two lovers away from the hustle and bustle. Perfect autumn weather, warm days and cool clear nights. We slept in 'till after seven, we swam in the lake, walked the beach holding hands, disciplined me whenever She felt like it. One day we made love on a towel on the beach. Another day on our walk She had me strip, took a pair of cuffs and some rope out of her beach bag and tied me standing spread eagle between two small birch trees, then whipped me with the belt from my blue jeans. I counted and screamed to the great outdoors. To prove we are Canadian, we made love in the canoe in the middle of the lake. One chilly night we made love on a blanket in front of the fireplace as the flames danced.

The last day Beautiful Mistress tied me sitting in the rustic wooden love seat that hung by chains from the porch beams. She slowly sensuously took off her soft sweater and gently rubbed me all over with it, except for my aching member. She knelt down in front of me and almost touched it's tip with her tongue. She brought out a basket of Her lingerie and toys and gave me an exciting show, modeling Her nighties and demonstrating Her toys on Herself. She stuck a dildo into my mouth, pushing it in deep until I gagged. She fondled my cock and balls, then squeezed them until I screamed for mercy. She cuddled and kissed me, then would dig Her sharp fingernails into my nipples and pull 'till I thought She'd rip them off. This went on for hours. I was starting to wonder how much more pleasure and pain I could take.

Beautiful Mistress then dropped between my legs and started kissing and licking. She gave me the most mind blowing blow job in the history of the world!

I've never had such a perfect vacation. She didn't exaggerate when She said She'd give me so much love I'd think my heart would burst.

Chapter 9

Friday morning at breakfast, the one meal we eat sitting together at the kitchen table She said "I've invited a friend for the weekend. Margret is just recovering from a bad divorce. You will treat her like a Princess and cater to her every whim. Here's a list of meals for the weekend. Go shopping but be home by four o'clock. Understand?

"Yes Beautiful Mistress."

I was waiting in the foyer promptly at four wearing my black silk kimono over my black satin slave set, and black slippers. They arrived a bit after five.

I kissed Beautiful Mistresses' hand. She said "Slave Dear, this is Mistress Margret."

I bowed and kissed her hand and said "Mistress Margret I am here to serve you any way you wish."

"Oh, thank you Sweetie."

Oh my goddess. Two visions in fur! Beautiful Mistress wearing her racoon bomber jacket and Mistress Margret in a three quarter length grey wolf fur. My kimono is 'tenting' as I remove and hang up their coats.

I kneel before them as they sit on the bench for me to remove their boots.

Beautiful Mistress was wearing a white blouse and a knee length grey wool skirt. Mistress Margret a pink angora sweater, the kind with the big loose turtle neck collar. She had an ankle length maroon skirt. Her dark brown hair was in a short simple style. Brown eyes and a small mouth made for a pretty face. I could see she had a shapely body, the kind that required watching her weight.

As I subtly let my hand linger on my Mistresses' nylon wrapped thigh on the pretext of removing Her boot She said "When you put my car away, take yours out of the garage and put Margret's in, then after you've taken her bag to my dressing room, fetch the white wine and three glasses to the living room."

"Yes Beautiful Mistress." Three glasses!

When I got to the living room the two lovely Mistresses were sitting together on the couch. Beautiful Mistress at one end, her arm around Mistress Margret's shoulder, all the buttons of her blouse undone, her white lace bra peeking out.

"Pour the wine and come sit on the couch with us, Dear."

"Yes Beautiful Mistress." I pass out the full glasses and sit on the couch (!) beside Mistress Margret. We toast to a happy weekend, then chat until it's time for me to finish making supper and set the table.

As I hold their chairs for them Beautiful Mistress says coldly "I did not say to set three places at the table, did I? Serve us then go stand over there."

"Yes Beautiful Mistress." I feel so awful. I've displeased Her, and embarrassed Her in front of Her guest. I'll really deserve tonight's discipline.

After I've served their dessert and coffee Mistress says I may eat my dinner in the kitchen, then clean up but not to take too long.

When I return to the living room the chain is hanging down. I'm ordered to remove my kimono, then Beautiful Mistress shackles both my wrists to the ring and raises the chain until my heels are just off the carpet. She unlocks the drawer in the coffee table and removes Her wide leather strap.

"Stand up Darling, let me show you how."

She hands the strap to Mistress Margret, then standing behind her with Her left arm around Mistress Margret's waist and Her right hand over Margret's which is holding the weapon. She guides her through several swings as I watch. She kisses Mistress Margret on the cheek and says "There, now go ahead, give it a try."

Smack. "One." Smack. "Two."

"Oh Margret, you really have to put more swing into it. If he doesn't feel it, he'll never respect you. Now let's start over, lay into him."

Smack!" "One." Smack!" "Two." Smack. "Three."

"Good, now remember, there's more to him than that cute little tush. Here let me show you."

With her riding crop. Snap on my belly.

"Four."

"Oh no Love, that was just for demonstration. Here Margret, try the riding crop."

Snap on my thigh. "Four."

Snap on my shoulder. "Five." Whimper.

Snap on the small of my back. "Six." Whimper

Snap on my shoulder. "Seven." Sob.

Snap on my other thigh. "Eight." Crying.

Snap on my ass. "Nine." Sobbing

"There, you've got it, and I think my beautiful Slave has learned his lesson. What do you say Slave?"

"Thank you Mistress Margret." I whimper.

The chain is lowered and my wrists attached to short sashes on my collar so I can't touch myself. My member is hard from the beating.

Beautiful Mistress takes Mistress Margret by the arm and I follow to the bathroom. I'm given towels to hold while the two Goddesses shower together. What a sight! Soapy shiny curves, watching them rub and scrub each other, then try to stand still as they towel each other dry.

After I've brushed beautiful Mistresses hair to shining luster we go to the bedroom. After I turn back the fur bedspread Mistress Margret climbs in as my Mistress removes my collar, then snaps my hands together in front, and climbs in to snuggle Mistress Margret.

"Get here and worship Margret's feet."

Oh happiness, She must have forgiven me. I don't waste any time. Licking and kissing and toe sucking. "Up here and eat her out."

How can I be this lucky? I kiss my way up her legs, giving equal attention to each one. Then I'm at her bikini trimmed brown bush. I kiss and lick, then spread her cunt lips to tongue into her. Kissing and licking, she's very wet. Soon her hands grab my head and pull me further in as she calls out thanks to various deities.

When Mistress Margret is completely satisfied my Beautiful Mistress pushes me onto my back and climbs onto my neglected cock. She rides me with abandon.

My wrists are still shackled together when she says I may sleep here tonight. I crawl to the foot of the bed and get under the fur, where my pillow awaits, happy knowing that She loves me.

In the morning I hear, gently, "Slave Darling, are you awake?"

"Yes Beautiful Mistress." and I crawl along the edge of the platform to where Her hand is sticking out from under the fur. I kiss it. "Wrists" She says and unshackles them. She sends me to make coffee.

Just as the coffee is ready She comes into the kitchen. Her hair is rumpled, no makeup, and devastatingly gorgeous. She's wearing Her terry robe and barefoot. How lucky am I to be able to serve Her?

We sit on the couch. My arm around Her shoulder, her long legs tucked up beside Her as She sips Her coffee. What a mellow loving way to start the day.

Soon Mistress Margret joins us with a coffee. She's wearing a red silk robe.

By the time we've had breakfast, I've cleaned up the kitchen then cleared the night's snow fall from the drive and walks it's lunch time. They have me kneel between them as they eat, and both finger feed me. Oh, all those beautiful fingers to lick and suck!

After lunch Beautiful Mistress has me bring Her car around. They are going shopping. I put on their boots and wrap them in their furs. They each give me a little kiss.

They return in a happy mood. I serve them cocktails (gin and tonics) then make supper. After eating alone in the kitchen and cleaning up I go to them in the living room.

"Everything cleaned up? Ready for your discipline?"

"Yes Beautiful Mistress."

"Excuse us, Darling, be back in a bit." She clips both my wrists together and to a leash, then leads me to Her dressing room where I'm ordered to strip. My hands are shackled to the ring on the floor and I sit on the carpet and watch Her slowly strip then put on her satin 'cruel mistress' gown.

"On your knees." She gets down beside me and strokes me with her fur stole, the feel of her satin gown excites me as she cuddles me while she says "I've been so turned on all day as I thought about tonight's session." My hard cock makes denying I'm turned on too pointless. We both know.

Beautiful Mistress kisses my shoulder, then stands and picks up Her buggy whip which was on Her dressing table.

Crack on the small of my back. "One." Crack between my shoulder blades. "Two." The sting!

Crack on my left thigh. "Three." I whimper.

Crack on my ass cheeks "Four." More whimpering.

Crack on the side of my rib cage. Gasp, "Five." My cock is dripping with excitement. Mustn't cum.

Crack on the small of my back. "Six." I whimper.

Crack on my right thigh. Tears are running down my cheeks. "Seven." I'm so hard.

Crack on my ass. "Eight." I sob.

"Good Slave."

"Thank you Beautiful Mistress." I whimper.

"Open up." She shoves the dog bone gag into my mouth and tightens it until its almost tearing the corners of my mouth apart.

"I've bought a new cock today darling, just to fuck you with."

She gets the bag from the table and pulls her new cock out. It's bigger than the other one she's been doing me with. I try to relax my hole as she lubes me and pushes in one finger, two fingers, three fingers, then her new knob. She pushes all the way in. I gasp through my gag. As she slowly rams me in and out I feel her lubed hand reaching around under me and start stroking in time with her thrusts. Soon I'm squirting all over the carpet as she rams and strokes.

When She's done I'm released ant told to clean up the mess I've made on the carpet, wash Her cock, then go to my room.

Morning. My door lock clicks. Beautiful Mistress comes in. She's wearing a blue, high collar dress that comes to just above her knees. She sets a pair of light grey slacks, a blue pin striped button down shirt, socks, and thong underwear on the edge of my bed (the only furniture in my bedroom), and tells me to get dressed we're going out for brunch.

Mistress Margret is wearing the sweater and skirt she arrived in Friday. I bring both cars around after putting Mistress Margret's bag into her Lexus, then help them on with their boots and furs. I'm told to wear my leather trench coat.

We follow Mistress Margret to the 'River View Inn' and I park Beautiful Mistresses' Lincoln in the far corner of the parking lot beside Mistress Margret's car.

After a laid back brunch we're standing between the cars. The lovely Mistresses kiss, then Beautiful Mistress tells me to hold out my wrists. She unbuttons the ornamental flaps on the cuffs of my coat and snaps them together with the shackle and ring the flaps covered. She then shared a very wet kiss with me and said "You're going with Mistress Margret." She turned, went to her car and drove off without even looking back. I was in shock as Mistress Margret opened the passenger door and told me to get in. Doing up my seat belt she closed the door and went around to the driver's side. From the console she took wraparound sun glasses and put them onto my face, only they were not sun glasses, the lenses were opaque blinding me.

As we drove, the shock wore off. What was happening? Why had my Goddess abandoned me? Who would look after her?

The car stopped. I heard a garage door closing. Mistress Margret removed my 'sunglasses' and led me into her house. After showing me where to hang our coats she led me to the living room and had me strip. The tears were running down my cheeks. I need my Beautiful Mistress.

I was cuffed with my wrists secured behind my back, and told to kneel facing the couch. Mistress Margret went out of the room, then returned with a riding crop and a familiar looking leather strap. "Erin sent these for your discipline, now, here are my house rules."

After reading me the rules, she took me on a tour of the house. Everywhere except her bedroom suite, which was off limits to me. "One thing I don't like is all that body hair." She handed me a bag with shaving cream and raisers then sent me to my bathroom to shave. She came in and did my back and scalp. When I was as bald as the proverbial queue ball she dressed me in a pink fur slave set, a short pink skirt and pink stiletto heels. She and Beautiful Mistress must have had quite a shopping trip yesterday.

"From now on you are my slut, in fact that's your name now, Slut. Now go to your room until I want you, Slut."

After supper, a delivered Chinese meal, we sat together on the couch. My wrists were fastened to the ring on my collar. Mistress Margret pulled up the hem of my skirt. Whenever my hard on started to droop she's fondle my balls or stroke my member just enough to keep me hard and in agony.

Finally she turned off the TV and said "Come my Slut, time for a whipping and bedie by.

In my room she had me lay face down with my ass over the edge of the bed.

Smack with the strap. "One."

Smack on my back. "Two." Sob.

Smack on my ass. "Three." I'm crying.

Smack on my thighs. "Four." I'm crying so hard, I want my Beautiful Mistress!

Smack again on my ass. "Ffiive." I'm crying so hard I can hardly speak. How did I fail you?

"On the bed, you sniveling useless Slut."

She shackles my wrists to a short chain attached to the headboard and leaves, turning out the light. I lay there whimpering, "please Beautiful Mistress, come back, whatever I did I'll make it up to you."

The room was windowless, no clock, I have no idea when Mistress Margret woke me. She removed my slave set an sent me to the toilet. Next she dressed me in a white leather slave set with a high stiff collar. "You will wear the skirt and shoes from yesterday. Today while I'm at work you will do the laundry and vacuuming. At four you will be sitting on the chair by the garage door, now go make my breakfast, coffee, toast and orange juice."

When she arrived at Five she was carrying several shopping bags. I was taken to my bathroom where she emptied one bag of makeup and proceeded to show me how to apply it to my face like a dirty little slut. From another bag she took a long auburn wig and adjusted it over my shaved dome. If I wasn't humiliated enough at this point , from the last bag she pulled a butt plug with a two foot long pony tail that matched the wig. She lubed it up and rammed it in.

"From now on when I get home I expect you to be properly made and up with your pony tail in place my pretty little Slut."

Oh Beautiful Mistress, save me.

That night as she watched TV she let me worship her feet, then eat her pussy. Before bed she had me lay across her knees so she could spank me. She knew about crushing my balls between her thighs as she spanked. She just wasn't my Goddess though.

Every day she had a different skirt or dress for me to wear, and always stiletto heeled shoes. Her bedroom was always locked so I couldn't see what it was like when she was at work.

Friday she came home with more shopping. In my bathroom she had me take off the pink dress she'd left me in the morning wearing. From the bag she took a silver satin dress with a high wrap around collar sleeveless and backless with a pleated skirt that went below my knees. As I put it on I realized it had rubber boobs built in with the hint of nipples poking at the satin material. It had a woven gold belt. Mistress Margret put glue on fingernails onto me, a gold chain necklace and gold hoop earrings. On my wrists and ankles she put gold bracelets.

No tail on tonight's butt plug. Tonight's silver lace up stilettos were the most extreme she'd given me to wear yet.

Looking in the full length mirror I thought "I'd fuck me." As the old joke goes, maybe I'm a lesbian!

We sat on the couch and had a glass of wine. Mistress Margret couldn't keep her hands off 'my' boobs. Then she gave me the scare of my life.

"Tonight I'm taking you on a dinner date my pretty Slut."

She handed me her full length silver fox fur and put her grey wolf fur on herself.

She drove,as my heels were too extreme for me to even try, I stroked the soft fur of 'my' coat, hoping the sensuous feel would distract me from what was coming. She chatted away, reminding me I mustn't eat like a man or I'd smudge my lipstick, and not to touch my face or I'd ruin my makeup.

Luckily she took us to a small dark Italian restaurant. The most awkward part was when the hostess, your quintessential Italian Mother, called the waiters, (her sons?) to take our furs. I've never been helped with my coat before.

Dinner was actually pleasant. It was dark and intimate enough I soon quit worrying about being outed. Margret looked elegant. The conversation was light. Soon she called for the check. "It's my treat Sweetheart." She said.

The waiters held our coats for us, I think the one helping me even let his hands wander a bit.

Out in the parking lot a lady in a full length white fur was standing beside a familiar Lincoln. Beautiful Mistress! We hugged and kissed. "Would you like to come home with me Darling?" I couldn't stop crying I was so happy.

Turned out She had a week long seminar to speak at, and Margret wanted to see what being a 'dom' was like after years of being demeaned by her 'ex'. They both wanted to see how I'd react to an extreme change.

By the time we got home my skirt was tented up by my erection as I anticipated Beautiful Mistresses' loving ministrations.

Chapter 10

About a month later Mistress Margret came for another visit. I'd been given my black thong, leather slippers and the stiff black leather slave set.

They arrived together in Beautiful Mistresses' car at four thirty Friday. Both blindingly beautiful in their furs. Beautiful Mistress in the red fox three quarter length coat with the matching hat I'd given her for Christmas. Mistress Margret was wearing the silver fox I'd worn on our 'date'.

I kissed my Goddesses' hand, but when I went to kiss Mistress Margret's she said "How about a real kiss?" She wrapped her soft fur clad arms around me and pulled my almost naked body close. Wow, what a kisser she is! "Do you forgive me for being so mean to you, and calling you Slut?"

"When I said I'd serve you any way you wished I meant it Mistress."

She hugged me again to her soft fur.

"Slave, boots." said Beautiful Mistress gently. Oh yes! I stroked her nylon clad thighs as I removed her red leather ankle height medium heel boots, then went on to Mistress Margret's extreme knee high 'come fuck me' boots. Four beautiful pedicured feet to look forward to worshiping!

12