To Service is Divine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All his life, his mother had been a spitfire of fanaticism. Now that fanaticism had been redirected into what she had become, and it made her an incredibly stronger person, both in mental and physical prowess. Most times, she seemed completely unaffected by strangers' degrading comments or condemning stares. Upon seeing the aftermath of what she had done, he began to believe that perhaps sex provided some benefit, such as strength and stamina.

That incident proved that her dark side hadn't vanished, but simply lay dormant, capable of returning when it was needed. Perhaps, her ability to do what she did was somehow related to the program that changed her. A defense-offense mechanism put in place to protect its property had intermeshed with her fanatic personality, evolving her into something else. Regardless, she seemed uniquely different from all the others who were affected by the process.

The story told about the incident was astounding and difficult to believe at first. It began when his mother and the two coeds were approached by two pimps and their ensemble of whores. With threats and demands, the three of them were told they were now the pimps' property and would be used and abused as the pimps pleased. Their pussies would be sold day and night.

The coeds' detailed a dramatic change in her the moment one of the pimps raised his hand to beat her to the ground. That impending act of violence released the bitch in imaginary leather.

It was said the entire ensemble of whores encircling the pair were taken aback by her fearless gaze. Her eyes were described as two cold blue orbs, foreshadowing the wrath she had yet to unleash. Like a succubus from the Devil's own harem, she brought Hell with her when she struck.

An hour or so after the incident, he had received a call from Lori. Although a programmed whore had limited emotions, she was capable of expressing concern and explained that his mom needed him. She wouldn't go into detail over the phone. During his mom's brief period as a prostitute, she had become a parental figure, taking charge and protecting the two women from harmful patrons and encounters that she deemed had the potential to become dangerous. As a result, Amy and Lori often looked to her for guidance, and were returning the favor by attempting to save her from herself.

Jacob and Josh were both shocked by the crowd of women blocking their path through the large alley. All of them were sobbing hysterically over the plight of their pimps. When he saw his mother and what she was doing to the two men, a tinge of fear came over him. He remembered her hellish visage clearly. His mother stood above the two beaten pimps. They both showed bruises and striated red marks from a wooden switch.

He watched as the high heel of her shoe kept pressing down against the ass of a pimp, leaving red pockmarks in his skin. She pounded her heel against him in cadence, forcing him to pump his rigid shaft into the other pimp's anus. She was like an Amazonian warrior commanding her victims.

"In-out, in-out. In deep, out slow. The quicker you cum in his ass, the quicker this is over. You either show me some enthusiasm or I'll fuck you with my heel, you fucking moron. You're a fucking pimp and you don't know where your cock goes? Fuck him deeper, you creep. I want that fucker moaning for more. No sissy talk, begging for mercy like earlier, I have none. Would you prefer he stick it in your ass? That can be arranged."

The two men had apparently been under her sway for a good hour or more and the only words from their mouths were blubbering slurs of "Yes, Mistress." She held a pistol in one hand pointed towards the ground. She didn't need a gun to force them to do her bidding.

Amy and Lori told him that once she had bent the arm of the first attacker and dropped him to the ground with a dislocated shoulder, the other had pulled his gun. She reacted immediately by knocking the gun from his grasp with a kick so powerful that it shattered the pimp's wrist.

When Jacob called out her name, she turned to him. For a moment, she appeared lost and uncertain. Upon recognition, however, clarity returned to her face and its heated stare began to fade. Realization at what she had just done caused her to screech in despair. She left the two pimps fucking and ran to Jacob's outstretched arms. Although warranted, she felt troubled by the Mistress making an appearance and was overwhelmed by grief at her actions. As a programmed whore, she was incapable of crying.

* * *

Cindy sat on her couch fingering herself while watching Josh's video on her smartphone. It made her reminisce over the traumatic events that led to her becoming an incestuous whore. As the events replayed in her mind, she shuddered with the Holy Spirit.

A naughty smile parted her lips as she turned off the video. It was God's will. He had given her a sign as to his intended purpose. It was the Lord's purpose that she spread his word, revealing to others his righteous path. She would become the Lord's shepherd, guiding the blind sheep and coercing them into opening their eyes to God's truth. God wanted her to make whores.

Of course, she would need help. The two university coeds, Amy and Lori, would be perfect to aid her in her tasks. Although they could no longer read properly, they still retained some semblance of their former intellect. Lori's studies in computer information systems and Amy's knowledge in video production would be invaluable to her cause. She had made a promise to Josh and she intended to keep it. Her intention was to turn his mom into an incestuous whore like herself.

She didn't know how she would accomplish this. It was difficult to make a person act against their inclinations. To create a true deviant would require some work. A process needed to be devised and tested.

To test the process, they would have to quit dressing as whores in public. Scaring the sheep away by dressing as a wolf would cause her plans to fail. It was imperative that she bought clothes to give her a more conservative appearance, like a woman dressed for church or business. It was time to become the church lady once again.

The Art of Whore-Making

It was late evening at Humphreys, a local clothing store specializing in bridal, business, and conservative clothing for women. It was thirty minutes before closing and the Tyler family was shopping for Mary's upcoming wedding.

Mary wasn't alone; her father and grandparents were there to help. Since Greg, her soon-to-be husband, had already lost his mother, her mom was acting in her stead to help him pick out a suit for the wedding. They were at a men's store across town that stayed open later than this one.

Her grandmother held up some lacy red lingerie with crotchless panties and giggled. "What about this for your wedding night?"

The two men were uncomfortable walking through women's undergarments, but turned their heads in embarrassment when grandma made her joke.

Mary laughed. "Grandma, you've embarrassed dad and grandpa. No. We're looking for a wedding dress, remember?"

Grandma Rachel turned to her husband, attempting to blink her eyelashes sexily. "Frank, how about we spice up our sex life a bit?" She laughed at his discomfort.

Her son spoke up, "Ugh, mom, you know I'm here with you. I think I'm going to be sick just imagining you wearing that in bed with dad. How about we stay on task? We don't have much more time before this store closes."

Multiple chimes rang from the entrance as three women entered. These were not normal customers dressed casually or conservatively. These women wore revealing apparel signifying their sluttish disdain for the norm and flamboyantly displaying their promiscuous nature.

The three women made a beeline towards the section of clothing containing long flowery dresses and business suits.

Mary and Grandma Rachel made several derogatory statements directed at the three whores barreling towards the opposite side of the store.

Although derogatory comments no longer affected her, Cindy stopped in her tracks and turned towards the family. They had made their presence known, and it caused ideas to form in her head. She smiled.

When the Amy and Lori noticed Cindy staring at the family absorbed in thought, they returned to her side. They whispered among themselves.

It didn't take long for the three women to come up with a plan. As programmed whores, they had the capability to express excitement. They split up to implement their plans.

Cindy watched as redhead named Amy moved with intent towards the back stockroom and was followed by a young black sales clerk who was in a panic about the trespass. The slim blond named Lori waited until the clerk entered the room, and then followed in behind her. The faint sounds of scuffles and muffled screams could be heard through the door, but were soon silenced.

Cindy then walked casually to the front door, flipped the sign to show "Closed" and rotated the latch to lock the door. Turning, she headed towards the family of four while reaching into her purse for the pimp's pistol she had previously acquired.

She approached the family with the pistol pointed in their direction. It was her intent to wait quietly and study them. Grandma Rachel held the top of the wedding dress while Mary ran her hand along the fabric and frilly lace.

Grandma Rachel said, "What do you think, dear? Will this one do? Frank, what do you think?" When he grunted, she turned her head to look at him. She was puzzled by his worried look and upraised arms.

The women turned to follow the direction of the men's stares. As one, they both raised their hands for the smiling whore holding a gun.

The Tyler family was led by gunpoint to the storeroom at the back of the store.

As they entered the room, Mary screeched in alarm and Grandma Rachel grabbed her husband's arm tightly and exclaimed, "Oh my God!"

The men experienced a nervous panic and began to consider the possibility of overpowering the blond whore with the pistol.

The sight that troubled the family was the two female sales clerks stripped naked and standing face-to-face with their moderate breasts compressed together, nipple to nipple.

The clerks each had one arm wrapped around the others back in a forced hug. However, what most disturbed the family was the fact that their other arms were both pinned between them, forcing each hand to each other's crotches. The redheaded whore gave instructions for them to finger each other's pussies and kiss with an open mouth and intertwined tongues.

It was quite apparent that the clerks were initially horrified by the deplorable act they performed on each other's genitals. They obeyed out of fear, because the alternate perversion they would be forced to perform would be even more degrading. Their demeanor, however, was gradually changing from disgust to lust.

The Tyler family listened as the slim blond gave the clerks further instructions. "Visualize yourselves as two lusty lesbian whores. That is what you're intended to become. I want passionate stimulation of your lesbian clits. It's okay to moan and let each other know how much you enjoy it. If you show some enthusiasm, maybe I'll let you lie down comfortably. I'd suggest taking turns sucking each other's nipples when you get tired of kissing. There's nothing like feeling another woman's mouth sucking and licking your boobs. It'll drive you fucking crazy."

It didn't take long for them to begin moaning from the pleasure produced from rubbing each other's pussy. The closeness of their naked bodies was beginning to produce a heated desire for fulfillment. They slid their arms up and down each other's backs and continued to kiss heatedly.

The red head turned from the two clerks to look at Cindy and the Tyler family. "That should keep them busy for a good bit. Well, perhaps not for long. Lori checked them and they're already soaking wet. I haven't heard the sound of moaning lesbian sluts since Lori and I became whores. They're newbie pussy-lickers experiencing female love for the first time. Been there, done that."

Amy and Lori locked eyes. They puckered their lips and blew a kiss to each other.

Grandpa Frank yelled out angrily, "Why? Why would you do that to those women? It's insane to force those women to satisfy each other in this manner. What do you want with us? What do we have to do with any of this?"

Cindy stood in front of the family. She brandished her pimp gun. "You're full of questions, old man. I take it you're the gramps, and he's the daddy. The old lady is the grandma, and the young woman, soon to be married, is the granddaughter. I heard the derogatory comments the little bitch and the old lady made about us. It's easy to point fingers and demean others when you feel immune to the same plight. All four of you think you're above the fray and incorruptible to sin?"

She nodded behind her where moans of pleasure could be heard coming from the two clerks. The nod was given to indicate how easy it was to corrupt someone and make them sin.

It didn't take long for the two women to become heated by passion. The black clerk had broken the embrace was now sucking and slurping on the young white colleague's firmly rounded breasts, driving her mad. As a reward for their performance, Amy and Lori laid the two sweaty females on the floor. They embraced each other, gyrating their hips.

The family observed the red head as she counted the number of camera's in the storeroom. Shortly after, she left. They assumed she left to look for an office or security room containing the recording devices.

Grandma Rachel watched the two clerks wiggling on the floor from the forced manipulation of each other's sex and her concern escalated. "We are all so very sorry for what we said. Mary and I overreacted to your appearance. This is all just a misunderstanding. What we said was wrong, but it's only misplaced comments and words. To do what you're doing is far too excessive."

Rachel became confused when the blond whore snatched her purse and began digging through its contents.

Cindy spent several moments rummaging through it before excitedly saying, "Aha, found it. I figured an old lady with your looks and curvy figure is more than likely still sexually active. That being the case, I made a correct assumption that you would be carrying this for your husband." She laughed while holding a bottle up for the Tyler family to see. "You never know when the mood might strike and your husband needs a pick-me-up. Almost a full bottle. You must have just refilled it, huh? That means your husband's peter still works. I'll keep the bottle; it may come in handy."

She opened it and dropped two blue pills in her hand. Frank's eyes widened with fear when the blond whore handed him one. She said, "Swallow it, old man. You're going to need the pick-me-up."

Cindy attempted to hand the father the second blue pill, but he attacked. She reacted swiftly by simply knocking him to the floor with a kick to his groin. He lay in a fetal position holding his nuts and screaming in pain. Mary kneeled beside her father while crying. "What do you want? Why are you doing this to us?"

"More questions? You'll get your answers soon enough. I hope I didn't damage his equipment, he'll need it. But then again, there are alternatives. For his act of bravery, he now has to take two blue pills. You'll be delighted to know that your father will probably have a stiff boner for hours. If you're lucky, perhaps he'll have a hard-on for days. It's only fair that his daughter be the one to give it to him. He better swallow them both or I'll force-feed him three. I believe that any more than that could be dangerous, but for now we'll do the two. All of you will watch our two new lusty lesbian whores until the pills have had time to do their work."

She watched as the daughter reluctantly put the two pills in her father's mouth. Cindy made the father prove he had gulped them down.

The two clerks were humping each other's fingers like they were miniature dicks. It was time to step up the game and instruct them to sixty-nine each other. Lori maneuvered their heads down into each other's twat and told them how to properly eat a woman's pussy. Neither woman seemed to resist anymore. They did whatever they were told to do. Their arousal had reached a point where the type of deed they performed on each other no longer mattered. The two women were so absorbed with pleasuring each other that the command to perform as lesbian whores for an audience was done willingly.

Cindy pointed at the two women knotted from mouth to crotch as they undulated in ecstasy on the floor. Watching two heterosexual women eat each other's pussies for pure entertainment was exciting and it made her wet.

It was now time to test the success of whether the women had been transformed into true lesbian whores. Lori told the women they were free to stop, get dressed, and sit in the chairs provided. The women didn't react to Lori's request. They simply continued their lesbian lick-fest. Cindy felt excitement at the fact that the two women were now pleasuring each other willingly. The women had embraced the truth about themselves.

"If I'm not mistaken," Cindy said, pointing out her observations to the Tyler family, "it's been less than an hour since these two young women were just co-workers in a clothing store. Although we initiated the circumstances, we made little effort to make them what they have now become. These two heterosexual women have now become lusty lesbian whores."

The Tyler family looked at her as if she were insane.

Cindy continued to state her opinion. "Granted, after their sexual bliss has worn off, it's quite possible they will experience feelings of guilt for what they have done. Both might feel shame at their whorish reaction to the pleasure they provided for each other. It's a normal reaction as human beings. They were just put in a situation where they had little control."

The loud sexual moans coming from the two clerks interrupted Cindy. She paused and watched how the frenzy of noises deepened the family's uneasiness. On several occasions, when one of the whores produced a high-pitched moan, she smiled and muttered, "Oh my."

It was clear that the heated sex between the two new lesbians affected the family. Their sweaty, flushed appearances and lust-filled gazes showed the true nature of their arousal.

Once the noise reached a reduced volume, she continued to speak. "Lustful lesbian whores in less than an hour. Damn, perhaps I should become a lesbian." She momentarily paused when her words were drowned out by a passionate moan. "Oh dear, I think they found their G-spots. Pardon the noise. I never realized these two would be so enthusiastic. To continue, I will vouch that neither of them will simply walk away from this experience unscathed. What they have just done will affect them for the remainder of their lives. Their eyes have been opened to a disturbing truth about themselves. Once this truth is revealed, God grants us free will to follow the path. More than likely, each woman will find an empty place within themselves that craves fulfillment. They will desire to delve into and explore a sexual side of themselves that neither knew existed. Personally, I lean towards them permanently becoming lesbian whores. Or, at the very least, lesbian lovers."

Cindy stopped to watch the show's conclusion. The two new lesbian whores were crying out in passion—one was in the throes of climaxing. The woman's body began to jerk involuntarily from the raging pleasure radiating from within, like tiny electrical charges tingling throughout every nerve. The second woman followed with almost the same reaction. Cindy looked over at both men and noted their tented pants. She licked her lips and smiled.