To Service is Divine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to explain the inevitable outcome of the family's fate. "All four of you watched these two heterosexual women eat each other's twats like they were born lesbian whores. Can you tell me they are incorruptible? All humans are susceptible to sin. Some can be corrupted and tasked to perform the lowest forms of degradation and sin imaginable. The two primary keys to corrupting an individual are flesh and arousal. However, neither key is viable unless that individual is placed into a situation where they have little control or say in the matter. My purpose is simply to open your eyes to the truth. An incestuous affair would prove you've been corrupted enough to perform the lowest form of vulgarity. All four of you will do deeds you couldn't imagine an hour ago. All of you will become lustful incestuous whores."

The reaction from the father was instantaneous and he moved forward in an attempt to overpower Cindy. His forward momentum was held in check when Mary stepped in front of him and placed two gentle hands on his chest. "Please, dad, don't. She'll hurt you again." She feared her father would be injured more severely this time. The insane whore clearly had the ability to react quickly and violently to a threat.

Cindy simply gave the man a hard stare. She said, "Our new lesbian whores were considerate enough to provide you with an arousing show to warm you up. It seems only fair that all of you provide the same for them, don't you agree? All four of you strip until you're bare-ass naked. Now!"

The persona Cindy was exhibiting was not her dark-side. She was still the fanatical incestuous whore. She had learned to control that raging, evil voice by using certain traits to placate it when necessary. Like when she had swiftly countered the father's attack and kicked him in the balls. She couldn't have done that a week ago.

Ever since that day with the pimps, she had been trying to find a control to keep that persona at bay. She couldn't rid herself of it, however, so she merely borrowed its skills whenever they were required. There was a grave danger in utilizing that persona's traits. They caused a crack to develop; and the wider it got, the more inclined the Mistress of Pain was to come out from her dark pit. Regardless, she could still act the part, and those skills were now needed to make the family compliant with her demands.

Cindy noticed something slightly off with the grandma and grandpa. Neither of them voiced an objection with the demand to strip, like it was so familiar to them that the act was a natural condition. Once they had stripped naked, there was also a familiarity about the two that she could not yet place. It bothered her. She handed Lori the grandmother's purse and asked her to rummage through it for clues.

"I believe the old folks have a secret. Care to share?"

Grandma gave her a hateful stare. "Fuck you," she said.

The daughter and father reluctantly stripped. The father's hard-on was rigidly erect and stood out from his body, like a divining rod seeking a hole to hide in. He unsuccessfully tried to conceal his arousal from his daughter. Oddly, he found her eyes glancing at his protrusion and then quickly turning away to hide her curiosity.

Like her, the father lowered his gaze to his daughter's pussy. Her feminine charms were so appealing that he had difficulty looking away. He made note of her smooth mound and puckered slit. She had apparently prepared for her wedding night.

The father had no control over his body's response to the natural beauty displayed between his daughter's thighs. His reaction was a predominately male condition, a lustful arousal, which caused his dick to twitch and pump upward, like he was about to ejaculate.

When he noticed his daughter's disgust, he felt truly sick to his stomach. He turned away from her in shame. How does a father apologize for displaying an excited erection produced from staring at his daughter's vagina?

The command to display themselves nude to each other had stripped away their dignity and left them in a vulnerable position. The whore was systematically manipulating the circumstances to produce the outcome she desired, and it left them helpless. There was no conceivable way to end this sick woman's circus of perversion.

When the whore had pointed out that the old couple had a secret, both father and daughter paid no heed. It didn't seem important to question why grandma had no objection to displaying herself in the nude. Grandpa Frank, nude and erect, stared with grave concern at his wife.

At some point, the father had built up his nerve to look at his mother. The sight of his mother staring intently at his rigid dick was not what he expected. He now fully understood how his daughter felt when she realized he was staring at her pussy.

The naked sight of his daughter and mother aroused him in a way he couldn't control. The whore had masterfully maneuvered them into an awkward position and had somehow acquired absolute control over his family. He simply couldn't stand by and allow the blond whore's perversions to continue their present course. Any incestuous coupling would be devastating.

The father became angry. "You fucking bitch whore! You have what you wanted. We're naked, vulnerable, and at your mercy. What type of sick perversion do you plan for us now? What? You're going to force me to perform some incestuous act with my own daughter? You sick fucking bitch. This fucking sick shit ends now!"

Cindy walked over to the father and grabbed the shaft of his cock. She squeezed it with an unnatural strength, causing the bulbous head to balloon up and turn cherry red. The look she gave him was a warning that if he pulled away, she would rip his member from his body.

He stood with his balled fists at his side, contemplating an act of violence against the whore. Again, his daughter interceded and gently touched his fists. She softly whispered, "Please Dad, no, calm down." He kept his fingers clenched, but the tightness of their balled grip loosened.

The blond whore's grip was painful, and the father could only grimace and stare down into her calm blue eyes.

Cindy said, "My god, you're fucking hard as a metal pole. If you didn't need to use your cock, I would rip it off and fuck myself with it like a fucking dildo. You're the fucking perverted sick one to even think about an incestuous fuck with your daughter. I would never allow you to desecrate your daughter in that manner. You're the one about to blow his load just looking at his daughter's snatch. Who is the sick one? No. You can forget about that ever happening. You will never get to pleasure yourself in your daughter's tight pussy. At least, I won't be the one to make you do such a thing. No. The son should always be partnered with the mother."

Her speech was insane. His mother? He had assumed he would be forced to have intercourse with his beautiful twenty-year-old daughter. Although he was reluctant to do so, if forced into an incestuous fuck, he would follow-through. However, the idea of being forced to fuck his aging mother—there was no fucking way he would allow that to happen.

He disregarded the fact that the whore had a firm grip on his cock. Again, he exploded. "I won't do it. I'm fucking done with your circus of perversion. We're all leaving and you're going to back the fuck off!"

Cindy didn't expect such a venomous refusal from the father. She was almost tempted to unleash the Mistress of Pain. No, absolutely not. That would be the worst thing she could do. She needed to remain calm. The best method to handle a man like this was to throw him off guard. Shock him, redirect his thoughts, and regain control.

She looked up at the man's hate-filled eyes. She smiled. Thanks to Lori, she now knew the old couple's secret.

"Your mother and father are whores."

He fell silent. His mouth arced into a frown at the bitch's ridiculous statement.

He turned his head towards his mother. "Mother, what the fuck is she talking about? That is ridiculous. Why are both of you staring like your house just burnt down? What the fuck is going on? Fuck, say something!"

Grandma and Grandpa locked eyes. Their silent correspondence was brief and ended when Frank gave a slight nod to signify his approval. Rachel returned a small smile.

Cindy watched as she approached. She knew that look well. That was often the expression she gave Jacob, just before . . . well, before the party started. Damn, that old woman was a sexy bitch for her age. The son must be shocked by his naked mother approaching him and swinging her hips like a whore.

Grandma Rachel walked over and politely nudged Cindy to the side. Rachel could see the confusion in her son's eyes.

She pulled Cindy's hand off her son's engorged shaft and replaced it with her own.

Cindy smiled at the daughter and father's confusion. She was sure they were having difficulty comprehending why grandma's hand was sliding back and forth, jerking him off.

The father was so befuddled by his mother's behavior that it stymied any thoughts of objection to her hands on his cock. The intensity of her desire was overwhelming.

"Mom, what the fuck are you doing? I don't understand why you're doing this. Have you lost your senses? I'm your son."

It wasn't just the father affected by what his mother did.

The daughter raised both hands to her mouth, her eyes widening as her grandmother knelt and enveloped her father's dick with her mouth.

"Oh my God!" she yelled. Her grandma wasn't just sucking her father's dick; she was playing with his large, hairy balls.

Her grandma was performing like a whore with years of experience gained from pleasuring more than one man. Her actions were incomprehensible. What Mary thought she knew about her grandparents was shattered by the sex act her grandma now performed on her father.

Mary's confusion stemmed from her Grandma doing this on her own with no prompting from the blond whore. Why would she commit to performing that degrading sex act on her own son?

Her expression was sorrowful. Humiliation for her grandma's whorish demeanor was evident, but there was something more. She seemed disturbed by the truth as it related to herself. It was difficult to accept that the lesbian show and her family's nudity had made her aroused. She needed fulfillment.

Tears now flowed freely down her cheeks and she sobbed at the thought of what they would become. How was it possible for us to degenerate so quickly and commit ourselves to the debauchery of incest? Is it even more shameful because we're doing it by our own actions?

Grandpa Frank watched as Mary's emotional state began to decline. His heart was breaking.

He came from behind to comfort his granddaughter. She turned, burying her sobs against his hairy chest.

He directed his statement at Cindy. "Is this what you intended? I beg you, don't let this continue. For Christ's sake, she is my granddaughter. She'll soon be married. Even a sick fuck like me knows this is wrong. This would ruin her and you know it. How did you know about my wife and me?"

As the grandpa spoke, the father placed his hands on his mother's head and guided it along his prick. He couldn't believe he was allowing his own mother to service him. It was so wrong, but what she was doing gave him too much pleasure. Watching his mother's mouth encircling his shaft as she looked up at him lustfully stirred a voracious hunger within him. The taboo of what they were doing was so wrong that it produced a passionate yearning to fuck her. While just a short time ago he had a strong aversion to the act, he was now committed to demonstrate the depth of love he had for his mother.

Cindy decided to answer Grandpa's question.

"Whore's can always spot other whores, but the real truth is Lori handed me your wife's membership card to Casablanca Swinger's Club. The membership date identifies both of you as being swingers for over thirty years. That's a fucking lot of cocks and pussies. A swinger is just a polite way to say you're a couple who whore themselves out to other couples who do the same."

Cindy paused to look at the mother slurping on her son's cock. The sexual sounds she made while performing were astoundingly arousing. A swinging whore with over thirty years of experience made that woman the most degenerate of any whore she had ever known.

She turned back to the grandpa and continued answering his question. "My god, your wife is such a slutty whore, but you know that don't you? I was at Casablanca Swinger's Club two weeks ago with a client. I recognized your wife's tattoo and her gold-studded clit ring. I was astounded by how many cocks your wife serviced. Good god, I practically spent all night feasting on the cum that poured from her snatch. Yes, I definitely feel comfortable stating that your wife is a whore. I would give her a trophy for taking the most dicks, but I left it at home. Your wife had no problem taking your son's cock in her mouth because a lifetime of whoring has made it a natural condition for her to do so. A whore's motto is 'a dick is a dick; it doesn't matter how many dicks or who the dick belongs to.' I'm frankly baffled by the fact that both of you were able to keep your secret for so long."

Grandpa Frank didn't know how to respond to the whore's knowledge about them. The more she talked, the more he remembered her at the club. It was difficult to imagine that she was the one he fucked that night while she ate his wife. She was correct: his wife did service quite a few men that night. With thirty years of whoring themselves out to other couples, they were indeed whores of a different breed.

He became aware of movement and turned to observe his son guide his mother to the floor. Normally, having his wife insert a man's penis into her vagina was exciting, but the man between her legs was his son and their incestuous coupling didn't set well with him.

The mother and son began fucking.

Upon hearing the exhilaration of their frenzied fucking, he observed as Mary turned to see her father repeatedly plunging his cock into her grandmother. He was unsure how to comfort her when she turned back to him and wailed. Her reaction seemed directly related to hearing her grandma order her father to fuck her hard, fast, and deep. He knew without a doubt that the shame of that coupling was devastating to her.

He felt her shaking, pulled her close, and turned her face up to meet his eyes. He brushed the long auburn hair from her face and whispered that everything would be fine. He lied to comfort her. Nothing would be fine after today.

He was puzzled as to why his granddaughter had maneuvered his cock between her thighs. He loved Mary, but he couldn't help the desire steadily increasing from having his manhood pressed firmly against her youthful little snatch. He could feel the deep thump of her heart pounding against his chest.

He expected his granddaughter to scream out hysterically at the fact that his hard cock was wedged between her thighs and pressed firmly against her vaginal slit. Apart from her heavy breathing, however, she didn't move or say anything.

She didn't cry out with disapproval when he reached down with both hands to grab and spread her firm, rounded ass cheeks. The act of spreading her legs caused her vagina lips to split across his shaft. He was at a loss as to why she didn't fight him.

His granddaughter was wet. He could feel the wetness gathering and dripping down onto his shaft. This wasn't just moisture; his granddaughter was soaking wet from arousal.

He understood her true feelings when she began to gyrate her hips to rub her young pussy against his shaft.

There was no doubt in his mind what his granddaughter wanted. Her sexual response was a signal, a silent plea for him to fuck her. He now understood why she was silent and had no objection to his advances. She was simply having difficulty telling him what she wanted him to do to her because the act was so unnatural and perverse. It was incest between grandfather and granddaughter.

He was now committed to giving his granddaughter what she desired. He lifted her up and lowered her gaping pussy onto the head of his cock. She shivered, placed her arms around his head, and looked into his eyes. He saw only love and trust staring back at him. He smiled sweetly at her. His heart lurched when he saw a small drop of moisture fall from the corner of her eye.

Mary gave a brief nod.

He would not hurt his granddaughter. With great care, he lowered her further, sliding his shaft inside of her. She shuddered from the penetration, feeling every inch as it crept deeper until it was firmly buried to his balls. The only words to escape her lips were, "Holy fuck!"

Cindy, Amy, Lori, and the two lesbian whores sat and watched the family of four. The two clerks continued to finger each other. Their arousal began to build once again.

Cindy was grateful for the grandparents already being corrupted sinners. It made the task of transforming the other two into incestuous whores even easier. This family fell so easily to the sin of incest. Perhaps these twisted desires were a genetic trait inbred in their family tree from some past incestuous coupling.

Regardless, it would have been a matter of time, anyway. All of the key elements had been in play from the moment she had brought them here to the storeroom. The lesbian whore show was enough to make anyone, male or female, become unbearably horny just from watching.

She had a process, but everything had to be right to produce the desired outcome. First, she instilled in the person's thoughts that the situation was beyond their control. Then she implied they had no choice but to act on their impulses. Third, the person was stripped naked to make them feel vulnerable and to remove their dignity. If required, she humiliated and demoralized them into accepting their fate.

The final step was the key element. It required that the partnered individuals be flesh against flesh. In most cases, being pressed naked against another warm body would usually generate arousal. This was simply a natural reaction. Without achieving this arousal, the whole process would fall apart.

The arousal produced from this last step would build upon itself and gradually decrease an individual's unwillingness to perform sexually.

This was essential. The partnered couple should never be forced to perform; it had to be done willingly. She was hopeful that the outcome was the creation of a new whore.

Cindy was unsure of the long-term outcome. The two new lesbians and the new incestuous family of four were her first test of this process. She had no idea how these new whores would hold up after a day, a week, or a month. Unlike Amy, Lori, and herself, these people had not been transformed by a process that made them into permanent whores. They were neither capable nor had the desire to change what they had now become.

Since she had no way of knowing, she could only assume that the effect was more than likely temporary. Regardless, none of these people would ever be the same after this experience. How could anyone return to their normal life after just being fucked by their grandfather or mother?

Cindy felt fulfilled in her task. She had opened their eyes to the truth and they had accepted it for what it was. Because these people had free will, they could walk the path as whores, or they could try to find peace from the debauchery they had committed willingly.

If she hadn't made a promise to help Josh, she would've had time to test and refine her process. It was possible that once she finished with Josh's mother, she could move on to make other whores. Perhaps she would visit the family at a later date and reinforce God's truth. Maybe she could convert other family members who had not yet been blessed. If this incestuous family of whores continued to follow the path, they would eventually bring more whores to embrace God's truth. The family would be perpetuating a cycle of incestuous affairs.