To Service is Divine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the corner of her eye, Cindy realized the two clerks were missing. "Where are the two women? Lori, you were to keep an eye on them."

Lori replied, "They were just here a moment ago. Shit."

The lustful sounds from behind were a good indication of what the two women were doing. Apparently, watching the family of four fucking like lovebirds was too much for the two new lesbians. They had returned to gratifying their sexual needs once again.

Amy and Lori looked perplexed by the hunger driving the two women. It was lustful and frantic like they expected, but there was something more going on here, and it made them feel strangely confused.

Amy said, "Lori, I don't remember a time when you and I ever acted with passion like that. Pussy lust or cock lust sure, but I can't put a finger on what's going on with those two. Cindy, is this supposed to happen? Neither Lori nor I did anything to those two women that would produce the result their exhibiting. They were just normal people. I don't understand."

Lori added, "I'm also confused. Lustful fucking is one thing. I understand mad, passionate fucking, but I don't understand the emotions displayed by these people. I understand lust and desire, but to actually feel it radiating from these people is freaking me out. Amy and I have never experienced this."

Cindy turned towards the family. Grandpa Frank was pounding away at his granddaughter. It was no longer the careful, slow fuck from earlier. He was plunging his full length rapidly into her and she was bouncing on his cock with joyful passion. Their coupling was a perversity disrupting the natural order, but the strength of their love produced a bond that gravitated planets.

The son was now fucking his mother's ass from behind. By the expression on the mother's face, the son was overenthusiastic in his task. As a swinging whore who fucked multiple partners weekly, she had plenty of cocks up her ass constantly, but to have her son fuck her ass was extra special. There was love between them, not just the lust driven by the taboo of the act. The mother and son emanated warmth. This love was scorching.

Worry marked Cindy's face. These people were not like the three of them. These were just normal people, yet all of them were exhibiting a profound passion that motivated them to perform with enthusiasm for their partner. What was exhibited was unexpected and beyond the actions that defined a whore.

Had she not experienced true passion with Jacob? Was this true, passionate love? How was this possible? What was occurring between these people made her question her own relationship with her son.

This was not the outcome she expected. Her process hadn't turned these people into whores like the three of them. Every single one of these individuals had become a passionate lover. None of them were fucking like the degenerate whores she expected.

True, passionate love was simply a concept to whores like Cindy, Amy, and Lori. This event was disturbing, and it made the three of them feel incomplete, like broken toys with missing parts. The feeling of emptiness produced an emotional response they were unequipped to handle. Unfortunately, whore's like Cindy, Amy, and Lori could not cry. Their programming hadn't included the function.

Cindy was upset. The question of whether her love for Jacob was true or not, and the knowledge that she had failed to make true whores of these people caused a fracture within her. The fracture brought voices whispering in the back of her mind. For now, they were little more than faint murmurs.

"Fuck! I will have the whores I intended."

Amy and Lori were confused by Cindy's sudden change in demeanor. They watched in alarm as she jumped from the chair and pulled the father away his mother's ass.

"I've changed my mind. You'll fuck your daughter, after all. Get your hard prick over there and put it in your daughter's ass!"

The family was frightened by the whore. They complied. Their couplings had already shattered their aversion to the incestuous act of fucking one another. The father didn't object to being manhandled and maneuvered behind his daughter's butthole, framed by her sexy, rounded ass cheeks.

Cindy forced grandpa to spread his granddaughter's ass cheeks wide in invitation for her father to penetrate her.

The father's coupling with his mother had awoken something within him. He now had a great desire to fuck his daughter. He was quite aware that the act he was to perform was perverse, but it excited him. He had difficulty viewing the sexy young woman mounted and bouncing on her grandfather's dick as his daughter.

In his eyes, she was a naked, sexy young whore awaiting his manhood. What he was about to do was no longer tied to love. Lust overrode any feelings of love. The sexual act would simply be fucking a nubile whore in her ass.

His already lubricated shaft slid into the young whore's anus quite easily. The impaling was swift and deep. An anguished expression crossed the daughter's face and her eyes widened in surprise. She screamed. It gradually petered out and became grunts of pleasure.

The father's fucking rapidly increased along with the grandpa's thrusts. They fucked Mary in concert like musicians. The father grabbed the whore's breasts to maintain leverage and would occasionally tweak her nipples. This caused her to buck her hips against him.

Cindy would make sure grandma wasn't immune to the plight of her granddaughter. Grandma was a degenerate whore who frequently gangbanged, but her granddaughter was different. At least, she had been until just now.

She humiliated the grandma by forcing her to masturbate while watching her husband and son double fuck her granddaughter. She was curious about grandma's expression. For a swinging whore that got off watching other women being fucked, however, she was expressing shame for her body reacting to the perversity performed before her. The perversion of the performance was making her cream with natural arousal, which only increased with every anguished grunt coming from her granddaughter's lips.

Cindy was now directing the show. She looked at the conflicted and confused face of the daughter and then said, "Tell them you're their whore. Tell them you like their cocks fucking you. This is the wedding gift you will always treasure. Tell them!"

She could tell the daughter was distraught. Like a newly minted whore, she was having difficulty coming to terms with her body's enjoyment at being penetrated in both holes. More than likely, she was confused as to why her body reacted whorishly in response to being fucked by relatives. She felt confident that the daughter acknowledged her body was responding and pleasuring the men like a slutty whore would pleasure men.

The daughter shamefully exclaimed, "I'm your whore. I like your cocks in me. Thank you for your gift!"

Cindy said, "Having a man's dick in your pussy and ass makes you a whore. You're a whore, and from now on you always will be. To service is divine. To service men is to serve God. All whores accept the righteous seed from the men they fuck. You will be fucked until you accept the seed from your lovers. They will cum and you will orgasm from the deed. All whores orgasm when their lovers cum. What are you and what will you forever be? Tell me!"

Cindy smiled. The daughter had given up denying what she had just become. She watched the daughter release an emotional sob at the realization that she was indeed an incestuous young whore.

She had reinforced the fact that being double fucked by two dicks made her a whore. After today, the daughter would always be their whore to fuck and pleasure at their whim. Her pussy, ass, and mouth would always open wide for them to do with as they pleased. Marriage was a commitment to one man that she could never uphold.

Mary screamed, "I'm a whore! Please, cum in my whore pussy and ass. I need it, I want it. Fuck me with your dicks. I will always be your whore!"

The granddaughter's head fell against her grandfather's shoulder as they pounded into her. She could feel the hardness of both pricks as the friction they generated against the linings of her vagina drove her towards orgasm. She whimpered and then cried out as it hit. Her climatic release was enough to entice her father and grandfather to ejaculate their heavy loads into her depths. She accepted their seed as a whore.

Cindy grinned upon hearing the grandmother release a whorishly orgasmic scream. It was funny that the grandma had an orgasm while watching the two men shoot their loads into her granddaughter. For a swinging whore that had plenty of orgasms over the span of a lifetime, this raging orgasm must have been an exceptionally rare occurrence.

Shame at what they had done was written over their faces. All four of them knew that there was no coming back from the actions they had committed this day. Their lives had been forever changed by these degenerate deeds. The family collapsed upon the floor while hugging each other with downcast eyes. Cindy had broken them into accepting their fate.

Amy and Lori were at a loss as to what to do. This wasn't what they signed up for. Making whores was one thing, but forcing it upon people wasn't the proper method. Cindy had said that the process of making a whore should never be forced. Using coercion and manipulation to guide them down the path was the proper method, but she had just deviated from her own rule.

Cindy diverted her gaze to Amy and Lori's disgruntled expressions. She questioned their befuddled stares. "What? Neither of you approves? I was determined to make them whores and I accomplished the mission. The young woman is definitely a whore now and will be for the rest of her life. I simply diverted them from becoming the lovey-dovey couples they were turning into. There is nothing like having two dicks at once to make a woman a whore. We're done here. We need to prepare for Josh's mother. I'm definitely going to make changes to our process. I'll make a promise to both of you: I won't do this with Josh's mother. We'll improvise depending on where it leads us, but she won't be forced to become a whore. I just got upset and lost it. It won't happen again."

Amy and Lori turned their heads to look at each other. Then they turned back to Cindy and nodded their heads silently.

On their way out, they grabbed all the clothes they had come here to get. Cindy reached into her purse and pulled out three thousand dollars and laid it next to the register. That would cover their shopping costs and compensate the two female lovers for their time.

Cindy, Amy, and Lori had their arms full of clothes as they exited the building. They were surprised to find a woman and a young man waiting at the door.

Cindy said, "Your family is in the back storeroom. Better hurry, those fuck bunnies will probably go at it again. Good luck with your marriage. I'm sure she can't wait to show you what she's learned about herself."

The woman and young man expressed confusion at her statement, but it quickly changed to distress. Without a word, they rushed in and made a beeline to the back storeroom.

Amy said, "Why did you say that to them? You know what they'll find when they get there. It's going to be a disaster for that family."

"What do you think is going to happen?" Lori said.

Cindy dropped her load of clothes into the trunk and turned to look back. "All hell will break loose, more than likely. I didn't intend to ruin the young lady's chances at a married life. Unfortunately, it's quite doubtful that she will ever get married after today. On the positive side, her new life will be as the family whore. The unfolding disaster is an unintentional consequence of her incestuous coupling with her family. Regardless of how both of you feel, I'll express my remorse over my actions. I shouldn't have done it. What is done is done and I can't change it. The young lady is now fully a whore and marriage is no longer an option for her. Fucking her family will be the only thing she will think about from now on."

On her way home, Cindy was troubled by the deep passion she had felt radiating from the participants at her staged fuck-fest. Her goal was to create lustful whores, but what she observed were people fucking because of their overwhelming love for each other. Granted, she diverted them from that course and actually made them whores in the end.

She had provided the circumstances that demolished the barriers inhibiting them from acting on their passions. The fact that the two women had so easily performed like lesbians sluts meant that they already had a desire for each other. When both women were placed in a compromising position that forced them to be intimate, it effectively broke the taboo barrier that stopped them from acting upon their desires. She had failed to make the two women lustful lesbian whores, but she was successful in opening their eyes to God's truth as it related to their true feelings for one another.

She felt uneasy. The lustful passion she shared with Jacob was incredibly strong. However, she now questioned whether it was real or just a product generated from her programmed transformation into an incestuous whore. It was unsettling to think that the monstrous desire she felt for her son was perhaps based on a checkbox that defined his perfect whore.

She turned her head to look away from Amy and Lori. A single tear dropped from the corner of her eye.

* * *

When Cindy returned home, Jacob was waiting for her, his expression grim. He conducted himself like a disgruntled spouse. He assumed she was prostituting herself again.

She accepted his onslaught, remaining calm and silent. It was difficult to explain that she didn't need to prostitute herself because she now managed a multi-city prostitution empire that generated a huge cash flow into a secret bank account. There were many secrets she could not tell him.

But not yet—her activities required secrecy. She couldn't provide any hint about the intended mission with Josh's mother. The secret stash of money would be required to fund it.

The fight was an altercation that led to her walking out in an attempt to break the confrontation. She felt awful to leave him with the thought that she had broken her promises. She would make it up to him after the mission was successful.

All in all, the fight was a positive solution to her problem. It would provide an excuse for her absence during the time required to conduct her mission. Unlike her transformation into a whore within two days, she calculated it would take much longer to turn Josh's mother into an incestuous whore like herself. If Jacob were to find out what she intended, his argument over prostitution would be the least of her worries.

The next day, Cindy began the process of buying the house across from Josh's home. She then rented a moving van to transport the equipment.

Amy and Lori would masquerade as her daughters, and they would handle the technical and video operations within the home while she handled external matters. It would be Josh's job to stay with Jacob and keep him out of her hair while she worked.

It took them two days to set up the equipment and make all the required arrangements before they could start phase one.

A Gift for All Occasions

To accomplish their mission, they needed information and much of it was provided by Josh. He even supplied the keys to his home. This allowed them to install the necessary cameras and sound-recording devices, and to modify all the computers.

Mia Johnston was Josh's mother and was married to an army sergeant currently stationed in Afghanistan for a one-year tour. He had already served six months and his absence was essential for the mission to succeed. The fact that she hadn't had sex with a man for half a year meant her libido would be off the charts.

Cindy had never met Mia, but Josh had provided her with pictures. She was surprised by how voluptuous and attractive she was. She now understood Josh's insane infatuation with his mother.

As a mature woman with a curvy body, she had large, hefty breasts and wide, sexy hips similar to her own. In addition, Mia was blond and wore her hair short like hers. The similarities between them were uncanny. This explained Josh's behavior and nervousness when he was around her and why he was so motivated to make his mother a whore like her.

Cindy wasn't entirely sure if it was possible to effect a behavioral change that would make her a permanent incestuous whore. The woman seemed too ordinary and had no vices they could uncover to use against her.

Although the test process had produced a lustful incestuous coupling, the end result was not entirely what they had expected. Simply forcing Mia to become a whore as she had with the young woman wasn't an option. Amy and Lori wouldn't allow her to divert the process in that manner with Josh's mother. The two young women had been programmed to become lustful bimbo whores with limited intellect. Strangely, within the past few days, the two young ladies were showing traits not associated with their bimbo whore persona. Since they were now questioning her actions, she had to be careful not to lose their trust. She cared for them and considered them family. Losing their trust as she had Jacob's would break her heart.

* * *

Mia was a go-getter and a professional sales consultant in cosmetics. It was a busy morning, and her schedule included dropping off several orders to customers. She was dressed in business attire with black pantyhose, skirt, and jacket. Her appearance was gorgeous.

She sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee while scanning through business correspondence and emailed orders on her phone.

Her thoughts drifted to her son as she scrolled through the list. She stopped at the email containing his vulgar video attachment. She had yet to delete it, and had only watched the beginning, up until he had started to masturbate.

That had been a week ago, and Josh had since avoided her. He seemed distracted: absorbed in some project he was working on. She assumed it was some college project he was doing with Jacob. He had been spending quite a bit of time at Jacobs's house recently. The past week, his routine had been to come home late and go straight to bed. More than likely, he wanted to avoid a confrontation with her.

Eventually, they would need to discuss the video at an appropriate time. She knew he had an infatuation with her. He had been that way since he was a child, but the video proved he had other issues that required help beyond what she was capable of providing. For now, it was best not to embarrass him or make a big deal about the video. A negative confrontation could possibly cause him to become unhinged.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Who could that be at this time of the morning?"

Upon opening the door, she found a package, but no delivery man. It was strange that the driver hadn't waited for her to sign. It was way too early for her normal deliveries, anyway.

She looked at the return address with excitement because it identified the sender as her husband. The box was lightweight and didn't rattle when shook.

Sitting the box on the kitchen counter, she proceeded to open it.

From within the white Styrofoam popcorn, she pulled out a seven-inch rubberized dildo with realistic balls and a suction base.

She extended her arm away and held it by two fingers in revulsion.

She was confused by her husband's gift. Why would he send her a disgusting sex toy? Is this some fucking joke of his?

Twirling it around, she was amazed at the texture and feel of the rubber phallus. The damn thing felt like a real, erect penis. The craftsmanship is masterful. The rubber felt like real flesh.