To Service is Divine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia stared at Amy with an expression of incomprehension. She had lost track of the confusing story after the first sentence. The dramatic changes occurring within her own body broke her focus. She quivered with small shakes and her heart rate increased.

She stuttered with urgency, "Oh . . . my god, what's wrong with me? Amy, please, call 911. I think—" A tingling surge of pleasure enveloped her. "Oh . . ."

Amy smiled. She replied, "Mrs. Johnston, I don't think you need a doctor. Lay down on the sofa before you fall over. That's it, just relax. I know exactly what you need."

Amy had come prepared. She was specifically wearing her stylish schoolgirl stripper clothes for this event. She stood up and simply pulled the clothing from her body in a matter of seconds, tearing apart the Velcro seams. She now stood completely nude. "Please, don't tell my mom that I don't wear underwear. She'd have a cow if she knew."

Mia's eyes widened with surprise at the young woman.

"Is your pussy all wet?" Amy said.

Mia stuttered, "What—" An arousing, tingling sensation interrupted her.

Her body shuddered when Amy began to crawl between her legs.

Mia was having difficulty understanding the quickness of events that led up to her current predicament. She lay unmoving with nervousness as Amy opened her robe to display her naked form.

When Amy grabbed both of her legs and spread them wide, her attempt to voice an objection came out as a moan of pleasure. She was unwilling to stop the tongue now lapping passionately against her clit.

After five minutes of cunnilingus, Amy reached under the couch where she had stashed the dildo last night. She smiled mischievously while waving the seven-inch toy in the air.

"I see by your expression that you're surprised by the dildo I have in my hand. Don't you think a large cock that looks like a real man's dong needs a name? I certainly do. The perfect name for this big dick should be called Josh's cock."

Mia couldn't stop her body from reacting lustfully to the mention of Josh's name. She shivered; her pussy contracted and creamed. It made her feel sinfully dirty and ashamed.

What possible reason would she have to give that disgusting dildo her son's name?

Try as she might, it was impossible for her to separate the name from the object. The association gave a visual and mental impression of her son's cock.

She could feel the tip being slid around the entrance to her lubricated vaginal slit and rubbed against her clit. Amy was teasing her pussy, but had yet to penetrate her.

The thought of copulating with a fleshy rubber penis now associated with her son felt like a twisted act of incest. She was beginning to panic at the mere thought of Josh's cock penetrating her. If she allowed this to happen, it would mean she accepted the possibility of actually having intercourse with her own son. She was desperate to stop this unnatural desire from coming to fruition. She screamed, "No, don't put that disgusting thing in me!"

If Mia allowed the rubber phallus to penetrate her, then the knowledge of that act would forever become a gnawing desire to seek fulfillment from the real thing.

It was time to turn Mia into an incestuous whore. Amy said, "What? You don't want me to fuck your wet pussy with Josh's cock? I promise, I'll fuck your pussy as if Josh were fucking your mommy cunt. Don't you want to feel how long and thick Josh's cock is? I won't fuck you with it unless you beg me. You'll have to beg to be fucked by Josh's cock. You know you want it. Just say, 'Fuck me, Josh.'"

The process of repeating the key words that triggered her arousal were driving her mad with a desire to be penetrated. Amy's continued use of Josh's name shattered her resistance. It broke whatever inhibitions she may have had to copulating with the imitation of her son's penis.

What Mia was about to do was so very wrong, but her lustful desires were overpowering. "Josh, please forgive me."

She couldn't help the strange, incestuous urge to be penetrated. "Fuck me, Josh! Fuck me with Josh's cock, PLEASE!"

Amy intentionally used the key phrase "It's a new day" to flip the switch and bring Mia back to her natural state of arousal. What Mia now felt was produced by her natural desires and not a product generated by the key words.

Amy began to fuck Mia with the replica of Josh's dick. In many respects, the mother was really being fucked by her son's cock. She willing accepted the imitation penis like it was her son's and began to gyrate her hips as her vagina milked the rubber cock. Mia had no possible way of knowing that she had been manipulated into performing as a lustful incestuous whore. She was simply acting on her natural arousal.

The pseudo-incestuous fuck continued for a lengthy period. Amy continually coaxed her into imagining her son's cock plunging deep into her. It no longer bothered Mia to imagine her son on top of her and pumping his thick shaft repeatedly into her. She simply closed her eyes and imagined that her son was fucking her. This fantasy led to the most significant orgasm she'd ever had. It came with a screeching series of passionate moans that reverberated throughout the house and seemed unending.

Even after her powerful release, her natural arousal was still peaked.

Mia watched as the young woman tossed the dildo to the floor and crawled up her body. She had no experience being intimate with a woman. Amy's warm touch made her feel awkward, yet exhilarated. She understood the strong attraction she felt towards her and willingly desired to embrace and make love to her. Goosebumps formed on her flesh.

She had once read that all women are naturally bisexual, but that most hide those desires behind a wall of denial. As society became more accepting towards an individual's sexual orientation and preferences, women began to declare their true sexual nature without fear of condemnation. She had often questioned whether the article applied to her.

She remembered being greatly aroused by a movie that displayed physical intimacy between two women. Mia now accepted the truth about herself. She no longer felt shame in admitting she was bisexual and had always been as attracted to women as she was to men. Until now, there had never been an opportunity to act upon those desires; and because of her marriage to a closed-minded male, she'd kept those feelings to herself.

When Amy presented her breasts to Mia, she relished them with licks, slurps, and sucks like a lusty lesbian whore. When Amy lovingly kissed her with an open mouth and their tongues intertwined, she reciprocated with desire.

She didn't object to Amy guiding her to the floor and maneuvering her between her thighs. Mia was already so aroused that her inhibitions to perform sexually were nonexistent.

Amy was a young woman in her early twenties, and her shaved pussy was an admirable treasure: a trophy of female beauty. Mia ate the smooth slit with enthusiasm.

Mia took charge and positioned herself on top of Amy in a sixty-nine. The act of having her pussy licked and sucked as she did the same, was erotic. She could feel the climax building in Amy and herself.

When Mia experienced her orgasm, Amy giggle with joy as Mia's secretions expulsed like male ejaculate with each orgasmic contraction.

Shortly after, Amy gave a resounding moan and her body shuddered. She shoved her hips upward to force her pussy against Mia's flicking tongue.

Their lovemaking ended with an embrace and heated wet kisses.

Love is a Four-Letter Word

Amy and Mia lay on the living room floor staring up at the ceiling. Both lay sweaty, dazed, and exhausted while attempting to catch their breath.

The sexual escapade was unlike anything Mia had ever experienced and she felt fulfilled. It was even better than she could have imagined. In her mind, she accepted the truth of her desires and was committed to explore her bisexuality.

Once they recovered, she listened as Amy talked about Josh. The discussion of her son sent arousing chills along her spine, but exhaustion caused her to remain prone and unmoving. Amy admitted to knowing Josh.

When Amy suddenly paused, Mia turned her head to look. Amy was staring up at the ceiling in thought, her lips quivered as she held back emotion. Tears formed at the corner of her eye and began trickling down to mat her red hair.

Mia was unsure how to respond to Amy's sudden expression of emotion. She could tell something was troubling her. There was definitely an expression of confusion mixed with sorrow.

She rolled to her side, placing a hand on Amy's stomach and kissed her on the cheek.

Amy burst with a sob, unable to stare at Mia. Her voice stuttered when she said, "I love Josh and I love . . ." She then turned to her side with her back to Mia. Her body shook from heavy emotion. "Mia, I'm so sorry."

Mia had no understanding as to why Amy said she was sorry. She knew absolutely nothing about Amy or what had been done to her. The only things she knew were from their recent, brief encounter. She didn't know Amy had been incapable of feeling love or compassion, or that she had been emotionally unable to cry. She had no way of knowing that Amy had just awoken and was now able to feel again.

What Amy was experiencing was no longer fake emotion as expressed by a programmed whore. The words she said was sincere and driven by an unbounded strength of love. The feelings that now flowed through Amy tormented her. She wasn't yet capable of handling the onslaught.

Amy was unable to look at Mia when she began to tell her about their plan to turn her into an incestuous whore. She didn't tell her everything and confined the conspiracy to just Josh and her. She made an attempt to explain Mia's condition, but her words trailed off as guilt overwhelmed her.

She ended their talk abruptly with a kiss to Mia's cheek, then frantically got dressed, and rushed from the house while torrid emotion shook her petite frame.

When Amy had gone, Mia lay on her back, stunned by the revelation that Amy and Josh had conspired to make her accept an incestuous affair. The story was strange, but then again, with evidence of the video, the pieces did come together. She felt no anger, only exhaustion.

She had to admit to herself that the lovemaking between her and Amy had awoken feelings. They leaned more towards lust than love, but love often grows from lustful ventures. She could only shrug off the young woman's admitted love for her. They hardly knew each other and their brief encounter wasn't enough to form that type of bond.

A sigh escaped her when realizing she was masturbating. She had to get a grip. Thinking about Amy's pussy and the rubber cock was making horny again.

As for Amy admitting love for her son, well, who couldn't love a young man like Josh? The quirkiness of her sexual escapade with Amy and the possibility that Josh and Amy were intimate made for an awkward relationship, to say the least.

Mia eventually managed to shower and dress. She had a desperate need to talk with Josh. As evening approached, that need became a flurry of text and voice messages pleading him to come home. She waited until exhaustion and sleepiness overtook her.

* * *

Lori watched the monitor with astonishment at Amy's admitted love for Josh and the cascading emotional flood that followed. She waited at the open door as Amy rushed towards her. They embraced.

Lori said, "Amy, how long have you been experiencing those feelings?"

Amy sobbed into Lori's shoulder. The answer came out as a sorrowful garble.

Lori understood. She had kept those feelings and thoughts to herself since becoming aware. It was unnerving to actually feel true emotion and recognize it for what it was. It felt like someone was dangling bait before her eyes in an attempt to ensnare her. The thought that this new gift could be abruptly taken away was a fear that caused her to remain silent. Now that she knew Amy was experiencing the same thing, it provided confirmation that they both were changing.

Lori exclaimed with excitement, "I've fallen in love with Jacob. I've been in love with him since I began to feel emotion."

The shock at this announcement caused Amy to pull back and look into Lori's eyes to see if she was joking. "What? You're actually serious? My god, why didn't you tell me you're a real person again? I've been play-acting like a whore because that's the only role I know to play. What in the hell does it matter that we can feel again? We can never be who we once were. It's ridiculous to think we have any future after all the sick, disgusting, perverted things we've done. We can never be anything but whores."

Lori smiled happily at Amy's intensely sad stare. She said, "Amy, we can always start over. We don't have to be whores. We aren't lustfully compelled to suck and fuck dicks. We don't have to whore our nubile bodies out to disgusting, fat men anymore. Hell, I can actually read words again. We aren't stupid bimbos anymore. We can become whatever we want to be. I haven't had a lustful desire to fuck in over three days."

Amy gazed into Lori's eyes and saw truth. She recognized it for what it was and gave a half-hearted smile. She kissed Lori on the cheek and then pulled back. This mess wasn't over and both of them were now so completely enmeshed in this tragedy that even becoming who they once had been wasn't an escape. They couldn't just simply pack up and leave and start over. With feelings came a sense of responsibility.

Lori said, "Do you truly have feelings for Josh?"

Along with the half-hearted smile, Amy expressed a great sadness. She said, "Yes and yes. I don't just love Josh. I've also fallen in love with his fucking mother. It's an absolute fucking disaster for me. I'm now sick to my stomach at what I did to Mia. How can anyone love a deceitful whore like me? How can either of them have feelings towards me if they become incestuous lovers? I didn't truly understand that I had the capability to feel until Mia and I made love. I crafted my own demise. Lori, you don't fully understand the intensity of my love for them. I don't fully understand it myself, but it's tearing me apart inside. We need to do something to stop Mia and Josh before it's too late."

Lori's smile dropped. "I don't know that it's possible. Your manipulative performance pretty much opened a door that can never be closed. She isn't like us. She's a normal woman and her feelings are true and her desires are real. The passionate love she feels towards him is irreversible, even if the hypnosis were erased. There is absolutely no way to eliminate her desire to fuck her son."

Amy was now angry. The emotion was heartfelt and true. "Cindy did this. It was her fucking idea. Sure, we agreed to help, but that was when we were brainwashed bimbo whores. It didn't matter who we hurt. We were programmed to only a few basic emotions, and those were all related to lustful fucking. My whorish desires turned into an intense natural love, and I'm not ready for it. I don't want to feel it anymore, it's killing me."

"I agree we need to do something. Cindy has changed. We both know she's been talking to herself like a schizoid. She didn't even show an interest in watching you manipulate Mia. She left in her car as soon as you headed over there. For two days, she left without saying a word. Something else is going on and she isn't telling us. I'm actually feeling worried about it. If we are returning to our former selves, the same should be happening to her. But her personality seems less stable."

Amy suddenly broke away and began to pace. "Oh my fucking god, Lori, what you just said made me remember what I saw a few days ago. I went into the kitchen when Cindy was having one of her episodes—pacing back and forth and talking gibberish to herself. I caught her looking at the screen of her phone. I thought it weird that the lights were flashing and flickering, but I shrugged it off. I thought she was maybe watching Josh's video again. Do you remember what happened to us when we were turned into whores?"

Lori's expression changed to one of worry. This was troubling news. What the flashes and flickers might represent was terrifying to contemplate.

She remembered in vivid detail the flashes and flickers that coerced, compelled, and manipulated them towards their fate. The fact that Cindy was acting strangely and was caught mesmerized by a lighted display was an indication that her strange behavior was possibly due to that devious application once again.

Lori was now in a panic. "We need to go! It's imperative we see Jacob and tell him everything. There is absolutely no time to waste. We're done here. No more mind-fucking people. I'm through with that shit. I'm not going to do to others what was done to us and ruin their lives. Cindy is in serious trouble and we're going to need Jacob's help. She is being mind-fucked by that fucking program again. We need to save Cindy and stop that fucking program!"

-

To be continued with To Service is Divine - Chapter 3. The Degradation of Mia - The story takes on a darker theme as Cindy's plan for Mia's fate is put into action. Can Mia be saved? Will the voices in Cindy's head drive her to madness? Can Cindy be redeemed? A new twisted evil arises and takes human form with the intent of spreading its wicked seed of subjugation. The potential for disaster is imminent as true evil takes form. Many unanswered questions are finally answered in Chapter 3.

-

CREDITS: My special thanks to Mia, one of my gifted readers for supplying me with some inspirational material for which parts have been incorporated within the story. With her permission, I used Mia's name as the character for Josh's mom. I would also like to thank my editor, DaneW for his awesome support in helping polish the work to make the story come alive. In addition, the story was driven by readers who had offered suggestions and comments. Many of those were anonymous, so I'm only able to give credit by honorable mention. I always consider inclusion of ideas that the readers supply for which they have an interest. If there is a particular story idea you have in mind, feel free to post your ideas or send feedback.