To Service is Divine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resting her head on the pew in front and with the vibrating phone in her right hand, she reached under her dress.

"Lord, why me?" she sobbed. "Why have you allowed Satan to guide my path, to lead me astray? I am amiss at your intended purpose. Is this your intended purpose?" A low sounding whimper screeched from her upon feeling the mounting arousal raging within. This arousal, generated by the vibrating phone against her clitoris, ruptured her intolerance to accept her growing decent into sexual depravity. Her inhibitions and reluctance to commit the act she performed upon herself began to crumble.

The stimulation produced urges, desires, and a lustful need. Her mind was absorbed in pleasure, motivating her to fantasize, which prompted her to remember her sinful transgressions from yesterday. Her whorish desires influenced her to replay the images of the video, marking her downward spiral. Sweat formed on her brow and replaced the teary wet spots on the floor.

As Cindy spiraled down the depraved path, Reverend Jarvis trumpeted his sermon to the flock. So absorbed in the sermon, the flock had no focus on the snippets of muffled sounds produced at the back of the church.

The fire within her was raging and burning away her surroundings. Erotic pleasures controlled her left hand causing it reach into the top of her dress and pull out a fleshy breast. In her bent over position, her heavy boob hung downward allowing her free access to pinch and tease her sensitive nipple. The increased manipulation generated further pleasure causing her to cry out softly, "Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh, Oh, Ohhh."

This prompted her to part her legs wider to drive the phone deeper into her elongated vaginal slit. The vibration against the sensitive opening of her cunt and clit was sending shock waves of pleasure coursing throughout her body. Her pussy became so moist with lubricant that it allowed her to use her phone like a vibrating dildo. The rubberized protective cover felt like the hardened flesh of a man's dick. Like a rubberized phallus, the elongated smartphone was plunged in and out like a thin slanted cock.

In her mind's eye, she visualized a man's rigid cock directly in front of her mouth.

Yes, that's it, she fantasized. A long meaty cock with a bulbous mushroom shaped head. A young and vibrant man sized dick I can service. A rigid phallus I can pleasure.

Cindy felt a wave of warmth ripple through her body like she was undulating with the Holy Spirit. This was a righteous experience, not one given by the Devil. Satan wasn't leading her down this path. This was the path of the Righteous, a purpose given only by God. Only the Lord would fill her with the Holy Spirit and his embrace was welcomed.

It was impossible for her to visualize any scenario of images other than a man's thick stiff prick pointed towards her mouth. Like steps on a ladder, her arousal increased as she fantasized, building upon itself, taking her higher. To heaven, so she could bask in the Lord's glory and be filled with the Holy Spirit.

Yesterday, her son's computer had forced her watch the monitor while it systematically force-feed those cockluscious images while compelling her to fantasize and sexually arouse herself until she climaxed with an intense passion. That wicked process had broken down her inhibitions to psychologically accept the vulgar images and created a strong association which linked her state of arousal with men's genitalia.

The process had delivered indecent thoughts and compelling images. Her new Bible preached that she was to desire the cock of man, because man was created in God's image and to love God is to love cock.

Morality and beliefs had become blurred. It was becoming difficult for her to separate her religious beliefs from the perverted phrases that kept popping into her head. These twisted thoughts caused her to act out of character, thus modifying her behavior and perceptions.

Her beliefs had always been her foundation of strength. That strength had been used as the fulcrum by which it was lifted up, corrupted and then regurgitated back to become the weakness that would undo her.

'To service men is to serve God.'

Cindy's eyes were closed as she focused her Imagination on the cock.

'To receive God's blessing, it is the duty of women to worship the sex of man'

There was a compelling urge to open her mouth, a natural state of her being, to accept a man's phallus when it was presented. Before her was a phantasm, a ghostly image of fleshy meat and she enveloped the circumference of the imaginary cock in her mouth.

'Rewards are given to those that serve with enthusiasm'

'To service is divine'

"Oh yes. Oh yes, fuck my whore pussy with that cock!" she exclaimed rather loudly. The increased verbalization of her experience was now drawing attention. Heads began to turn and gasps of shock were voiced among the flock. She was so hyper-aroused that consequences no longer mattered at this particular moment. Her focus was entirely on pleasuring herself until she climaxed as she did yesterday.

Yes, I admit it. I committed an obscene sin. I pleasured myself watching a video of my son's rigid cock and climaxed when he ejaculated his creamy jiz all over my face (she momentarily forgot it was a video). The Holy Spirit rippled through her body at the thought of her son masturbating and shooting his load. Before yesterday, this would have been a disgusting incestuous thought, but now it excited her and made her wet.

Video images played in slow motion within her mind as she fixated on her son's large bulbous tip. Again, she felt blessed when the Holy Spirit enveloped her as she envisioned her son ejaculating a white globby cream. A Bible verse came to mind.

'A man's seed is a creation of God for which all women must open their righteous gates and enthusiastically accept God's grace within their womb.'

'To service men is to serve God.'

The thought of her son's youthful cock was creating the same intense feelings of pleasure she experienced yesterday. The intensity of her sexual arousal motivated her to rigorously ram the modulating phone into herself like a powerful phallus.

Her mind was so heated with a delirium of lustful visions that her soul began to spasm with the Holy Spirit and her body shuddered rhythmically causing her head to rattle against the wooden pew.

"Miss? Miss, are you alright?" the Reverend bellowed with concern as he approached.

At the same moment Reverend Jarvis came within reach to render aid, Cindy's body trembled and both legs kicked forward and smacked the underside of the pew with a violent bump. She orgasumed with such intensity that she shrieked, "Praise the Lord!"

Reverend Jarvis stood unmoving.

She sheepishly raised her head and cocked it to one side to look up with a dreamy stare. The details of her face were obscured by her long blonde hair that hung in disheveled strands at the front. Only a partial glimpse of her eyes was visible as they reflected the shocked visage of the Reverend staring down at her like he would look at a depraved whore.

The Reverend was initially speechless upon the realization at what this woman had just done. He couldn't see her face as it was partially obscured, but the bewildered eyes that peeked through the stands of hair looked familiar. The obscenity of her deeds within this holy place unnerved him and made it difficult to concentrate on her identity.

He hadn't been prepared to find a woman holding a hefty naked breast in one hand while her other held a vibrating phone partially buried in her shaved vagina. It was quite obvious that this disgraceful whore was beyond redemption. There would be no forgiveness for committing this blasphemous act within God's sanctuary.

Cindy was in a state of befuddled bliss and her predicament had not yet been rationalized. In a daze, she casually extracted the phone from her twat and dropped it in her purse.

Reverend Jarvis became angry at watching the whore's casual reaction to the sins she just committed.

"How dare you commit such a vile act in the house of God? You blaspheme him with your whorish sin! You temptress! You whore of Satan! Leave now!" he screamed. "You are not welcome in the Temple of the Righteous. You will find no redemption within these walls."

Cindy was startled by the sudden outburst and it rattled her out of the fugue state. She became fully aware of the Reverend and all of the others standing near her. It was quite apparent that they were staring at her with an expectation that she would react. However, she felt numb to the impact of what she had just done.

A smug expression settled upon her face at the knowledge she was being watched as she grabbed her naked tit with both hands and stuffed it back into her dress. Snatching her purse, she stood and walked over to confront the Reverend.

She glared through the strands of hair covering her face and with strength of righteous indignation and conviction, she spat, "Those that that consider themselves the Judge of sin often jerk off more than the sinner." In a casual manner, she exhaled a stream of air, blowing strands of blonde hair covering her mouth and forcefully exclaimed, "Eat me Reverend."

There were gasps of shock by those that recognized Cindy's voice and outrage by others for the disrespect she showed the Reverend and the Church of the Righteous. Everyone watched as she turned her back in a huff and walked towards the church doors, swinging her wide hips seductively. The women muttered shameful comments among themselves upon seeing the large wet spot staining the back of her red dress.

The Reverend recognized Cindy Chesterfield as soon as she spoke. Her voice was distinctive. He had heard it enough times when the church protested. She was always the loudest, her convictions were always the strongest among the flock. He was simply befuddled by her transformation. How? Obviously, something serious has happened to her.

She had been their most faithful, often the first to cast stones against the wicked.

It was just yesterday that she recommended a picket line to block the homeless from the soup kitchen on 29th Street. He remembered that distinctive voice during yesterday's morning service. "We must drive out the rift-raft from our city before they turn to prostitution and drugs. The whores of Satan should be cast out and lead back to Hell from wince they came," she had said with vigorous conviction.

Perhaps her conviction to her own statement was too strong, because it looked like she had taken her words to heart and was literally leading the whores she spoke of back to Hell, by becoming one of them. If he had known her state of mind, he would have discussed with her not to take her statement so literally. It was like overnight, she had become the Devil's plaything. How often have I preached my Hell and Damnation sermon? Did she not take to heart my teachings?

He was positive this was a message. What that woman had just done in the house of the Lord was a sign he could not ignore. She was just another temptation like all the others.

For two days I have been confronted by temptations and now Cindy Chesterfield prances in, dressed as a whore to coerce me into making my decision.

He had been tormented by videos that kept uploading to his phone. Every attempt by him to delete them failed. In disgust, that phone was discarded; it was an attempt to rid him of the offensive material.

The next day, he had purchased a new one, only to have videos of young teenage girls appear and awaken old forgotten desires. He began to think that perhaps his new phone was damaged as it flickered and flashed, compelling him to absorb the incessant images. He was unable to turn away from these nubile forms.

It was only last night that he had given in to the urges that assailed him. It had been a long time since he had experienced that exhilaration. There was a moment that he felt dirty after committing that callous sin, but that thought shifted more towards the fact that he made a mistake by not purchasing a glass protector for his phone.

Perhaps it was time to rewrite our strict policy against sinful sex. Perhaps I've been wrong in perpetuating this archaic line of thought. More and more, God compels me with his words. I'm unable to scratch his teachings from my mind. 'Men should lay seed and procreate God's word to all women for it is their purpose to service men as they would God.'

Reverend Jarvis had to turn his back to the congregation, feigning thought. It was an attempt to avoid displaying the tent of his hard-on that stood outward from his slacks. Cindy Chesterfield's sinful display had turned him on more than he would admit. I have made my decision.

It was extremely difficult to avoid the many questions thrown at him by the annoying dull women that accosted him. It is definitely time to lax our dress code he thought. He was deceptive and pretended to be upset with Mrs. Chesterfield's performance in order to avoid those questions. Eventually he made it to his back office and sat down with his phone in private.

Displayed on his phone was a program called the 'Service App'. An excited smile cracked his face and he immediately pressed the 'Yes' button. A message popped up saying $2000 was withdrawn from his account. Further details popped up that notified him that arrangements would be made and he would be notified of a time and place. 'Thank you for your purchase. All whores are fully trained to serve or your money back'

DAY THREE - Same Day: Cindy Chesterfield - Demolition of the Soul:

Cindy sat uncomfortable in her car staring at the gas gage which was almost on empty. She would make a stop at the station on her way home. Her nerves were on edge, but she felt great relief at leaving that mad house of hypocrisy behind. She no longer felt like one of the flock. How could she belong to a group that had strict beliefs against sex except for procreation? Her depraved actions most assuredly made it impossible to be welcomed back into the fold.

What was I thinking? I should have just walked out and not spoken a word. I just had to open my big mouth. They recognized me. Just yesterday I was one of them, now I'm an outcast and stories of my impropriety within the church... Well, let's just say my reputation is now fucked.

She pulled up to the self-serve pump and slid her debit card through the slot. A digital message displayed on the pump. "Funds not available? What tha-" uh- to Hell with it. "What tha fuck?"

With reluctant dread she pulled her phone out. It seemed to be working normal now, although the battery was almost dead. Go figure. She then opened her mobile Web browser and gained access to her bank account. Shit, her account was emptied. She had just deposited $2000 a few days ago. Looking at her online statement, she saw the debit line. The money had been taken out of her account earlier this morning. She had bills to pay and would have never made a transaction in this amount knowing bills were due.

I don't understand what's going on. Who would do such a thing? Could this all be related to what's been happening to me? Fuck, I don't know what to do. I need gas. Perhaps I can make it home on what I have. I'm certainly not going into the station and beg for help while dressed as a whore.

She was distressed at having her money taken from her. That money was important for both her and her son to live on. Sure, she received a nice house from the divorce, but she had limited funds which came solely from child support and alimony. It wasn't just bills; she also had to pay college tuition. On the plus side, this semester was almost over and Spring Break was near. She definitely couldn't ask the church for help. She would have to contact the bank. Surely they could track down the funds and reverse the debit.

It was several blocks from home when her car sputtered and died. Her new day had spiraled out of control the moment she walked through the church doors. Now her life was becoming a complete disaster. I'll ask Jacob pick up the car when he gets home from school.

"Fuck! What else can go wrong?"

I will just have to walk home. I'm dam sure not going to accept a ride from a stranger dressed the way I am and I definitely can't call any of my friends for help.

Cindy finally made it to the front door of her home, but not unscathed. The walk home was a nightmare. She received numerous humiliating cat-calls that trumpeted from passing vehicles along the route. Several times the wind from a passing truck had gushed relentlessly under her dress, causing it to balloon out and upward like a broken parachute. The sight of her whorish naked form enticed cars to squeal and horns from astonished gawkers to draw further attention. She could feel the weight as her mind begin to unravel from the strain of it all.

Perhaps, tea and a restful nap will help calm my nerves.

Reaching into her purse, she searched for her keys.

Shit, how in the Hell could I forget to pull the keys out of the ignition. I'm so worked up over everything that I'm not thinking. I fucking left the dam keys in the car.

She tried the door handle and her eyes widened. I swear I locked the door as I was leaving this morning.

Cindy entered her home, closed the door and locked it behind her. She laid her purse on the table next to the hallway mirror. There she was in the mirror, completely unrecognizable, even to herself. Her long hair was wildly disheveled and frizzed by the wind from her walk home. She could see the edges of her tits where the dress had slipped slightly. She exhaled a deep sigh at the image before her; she looked every bit like a scanky street whore.

She knew what she had to do. She needed to go upstairs, dye her hair back to its original color and garb herself in clothing more akin to what she normally wears. It was imperative that she change her appearance before her son returned from school. Most assuredly, rumors of what she did earlier today would spread, but her son must never know the truth. She could counter those tales by returning her appearance back to how it had always looked and explain the slander as being related to her break from church.

She took several steps towards the stairs before becoming aware that she wasn't alone. It was a feeling produced by air shifting, an ominous presence of mass existing in an open space. A shiver ran up her spine at the realization that her son and two of his friends had just walked from an adjacent room to confront her.

Her son Jacob spoke, "No time for pleasantries I'm afraid. You're late; there is no time to waste. Josh, look out the window. I want to make sure my mom hasn't pulled into the driveway. She is supposed to be at church, but you never know with her. If she catches us with a whore, I will have Hell to pay."

Josh quickly brushed the curtain to the side and scanned the driveway. He nodded his head to indicate the coast was clear.

Cindy stood frozen, trapped between the three young men. She knew Jacob's friends. Josh was always polite and helpful. He reminded her of a momma's boy. He and Jacob rode together everyday to college. Unlike Josh, the large man named Karl was mostly silent when he visited, as if hiding or holding something back. One day she caught him glaring at her like he was trying to undress her with his eyes. That encounter left her feeling uneasy and shaken. That was the day she told him to leave and was no longer welcome. Overall, Karl reminded her of a bully and she was quite sure he had a bad influence or perhaps intimidated Jacob in some manner. Having this large bull like man stand behind her was unnerving, but having all three of them glaring lustfully at her made it quite clear that the party they had in mind wasn't for a birthday.

123456...9