To Service is Divine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was bad, very bad. I can't let any of them get a clear look at my face. Her only thought was to hide herself by shaking her hair wildly in order make it fall forward over her face as it did earlier. For extra precaution, she glanced down at her cleavage to verify everything was still in place, but kept it diverted downward in a submissive manner to avoid their gazes.

Questions began flooding her mind. Why isn't he attending class? How could Jacob intentionally do this to a woman? How did he know to expect someone to come through the door? Is this what he does when I'm not at home? He invites whores into our home. I thought I had raised him better than this.

Obviously, they have no clue it's me standing in front of them. Maybe I should just tell them to stop before this goes too far. Ugh, I can't say anything. None of them must know it's me. If he sees me like this, he will know the truth when the story comes out. I can only speculate as to what the repercussions of that knowledge would do. If I say one word, they will know the whore in front of them is me. I need to just run out the door and-

"Ah! Oh..."

Karl had reached under her dress from behind and cupped her shaved mound with his hand while placing his index finger on her clit. This unexpected move had startled her and she shivered from his touch.

The same moment Karl began his manipulation on her clit, her son Jacob placed a hand on each breast and began mauling them through the thin material. He was intent on maneuvering them out of the dress until they sat naked in the cup of his hands.

Oh my God, no. This can't happen. It's wrong. I'm going to tell them. I need to stop this!

Cindy began to open her mouth to protest, but Josh gripped her head with both hands and turned it until their mouths interlocked. His tongue began swirling and intertwining with hers. Her voice became a muffled garble of unrecognizable broken sentences. Her only response was to unwillingly reciprocate.

Her body tingled and shivered as the three young men manipulated her into arousal.

No, No, No. This can't happen. Jesus, they think I'm a whore and they are treating me as such.

Karl grinned and spoke out, "This bitch better do a good job putting out or I won't pay my portion of the money to help you recover the cost of buying this whore's services. Then you won't be able to replace the money you pulled out of your mom's bank account to pay for this slut."

Cindy's eyes became large ovals of surprise at his statement. My son paid for a whore? ...using my money? ...and I walk into our home dressed as a whore. She whimpered, unable to articulate her distress. Her whimpering plea came out as a muffled sound intermingled with the slobbering noise produced by the heated kiss. She made an attempt to break the frantic sexually heated mouth-lock. She reached out to push Josh away, but a lustful moan escaped her; instead, her hand embraced behind his head, fermenting a more solid meld of their feverish kiss.

Jacob turned his mouth away from the nipple and replied, "Don't worry. I've got a guarantee. This whore is supposed to be a compatible sex partner. The program selects a female that closely matches the profile characteristics I selected or some such shit. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but my understanding is that it trains and prepares a whore to perform as my perfect sex partner. Anyway, she is supposed to be my match, not necessarily yours. Her profile detailed that she loves young dick, 3-way and is open to any kinky shit we have in mine, so no problem." He returned to the nipple.

Cindy wasn't listening. Her thoughts were so hyper-focused in the moment; so overwhelmed with pleasure that her inhibitions to perform began to shatter. Her body reacted naturally to their manipulation and it was natural for her to hump against the finger Karl inserted. His rapid finger fucking was making her wet. Also, what Jacob was doing, both disturbed and aroused her. She had every intention to push her son off of her nipples upon realizing that he was hungrily sucking and licking them. That effort was weak and fell short. Instead of pushing, she placed both hands on the back of her son's head and feverously maneuvered him upon her tit.

"Look at this bitch. She's grinding her pussy against my hand. Look at that ass move. Fucking slut is wet too. I'm stripping. Enough of this shit. It's time the whore did her job. Let's do what we discussed earlier," Karl said excitedly.

When Karl removed his hand, she took one of hers and moved it down to her smooth crack as the other hand guided her son's head, forcing him to ravage her breasts. She had heard what Karl said, but had not yet understood his intentions.

She became alarmed momentarily when Karl began ripping the thin material of the dress. When she stood fully naked and the dress lay in shreds on the floor, Jacob and Josh broke contact and began to strip themselves.

As Jacob disrobed, he spoke out against Karl's actions, "Did you really have to rip her dress to shreds. What the Hell is she going to wear when we're done? She can't leave here buck naked. Use your freaking head."

Cindy didn't know what to expect. Her sexual experiences were very limited and she had been cloistering herself from the world since she had joined the Church of the Righteous. She hadn't had sex with a man since Jacob was just a toddler. No matter her weak objections to what was happening to her, these young men had pushed the right buttons and manipulated her body into becoming sexually aroused. She knew down deep in her heart that what was about to happen was despicably wrong in so many ways.

She gave a startled jerk when Karl came up from behind and roughly maneuvered her to bend over the heavy coffee table in the living room. When he started wrapping and tying a rope to both wrists, she began to worry and started to become less receptive with what they had planned. She knew saying anything would be a big mistake, but she did try to fight Karl and run. Josh giggled as he watched her heavy breasts bounce as she struggled to fight Karl. Jacob just stood and watched, but appeared slightly distressed by Karl's rough treatment of the woman. He made several attempts to say something but was stifled by a look from Karl.

Karl laughed as he forced her back on her knees and bent her back over the table with her ass sticking out while securing the rope to the other end of the table. Her arms were outstretched in front of her and tears started forming as she whimpered in defeat.

He wasn't finished. He acquired more rope and tied her thick thighs to each table leg causing her to become fully secured to the heavy table.

"Is this fucking whore mute? She fucking didn't say a dam thing the whole time she fought," Karl spat.

Josh replied, "Oh, she definitely has a tongue. Who the hell cares if she talks? I prefer she use her mouth on my cock."

"Guys, we don't need to be rough. I won't let either of you hurt the woman. She is still a person, regardless of her profession. The little bit I read about her profile said she would do just about anything, but tying her to a table is a bit much. She was already more than willing to put out," Jacob responded.

Jacob was correct; she was willing to put out to the three young men, even though one of them was her son. The more aroused she became, the less reluctant she was to the idea. She couldn't quite understand how those urges manifested within her, but she was coming to terms with the fact that she had a strong incestuous desire and need for her son's cock. The taboo of that sinful lust and the stigma of it being so wrong excited her. However, what Karl was doing, wasn't what she had expected and she was becoming distressed over these turn of events.

She couldn't voice her objection without them finding out who she was. The incident at the church made her quite aware of that fact. Her voice was too distinctive. I must never let Jacob find out that it was his own mother bent over this table. There is no way to know what repercussions would arise if any of them found out what they were doing to me. To save myself and my son, I need to become the whore that walked through that door.

Jacob and Josh stood to the side, slowly stroking their manhood while watching Karl.

Cindy felt the heat radiating off his large body as he kneeled down behind her.

Oh my God, what is he doing? Why Karl? Why is he the first? I don't understand what he is about to do that requires tying me to a table. I never knew he was a sadistic prick or I would have never allowed him into my home. Jesus, please help me. Oh goodness, he's rubbing lots of cold and greasy stuff all over my ass and pussy. Oh dear, how can he possibly think I would like him putting his fingers in my ass? Why is he shoving that greasy stuff into my butt?

Josh sprouted in frustration, "How long are you going to work that lube into her ass? Get on with it already."

"Jacob was the one that said not to hurt her. I'm making sure she's well lubed for all of us." Karl reached in the jar and pulled out a huge glob of lubricant and mashed it into her hairless cunt. "See I've added some extra for you pervs. Shit, neither of you need to stand around and watch me, you stupid fucks. Keep her busy, let her suck your dicks," Karl bellowed.

She wasn't quite sure what he was doing with the lube. Perhaps she was naive to certain acts of sex. Fingering her ass wasn't her idea of pleasurable and it was difficult to comprehend how he was planning on getting her off by doing something she found quite nauseating and uncomfortable. Unless... No, he wouldn't.

When she felt the tip of his hard cock as it began to penetrate her sphincter, she understood. The knowledge as to what he was about to do galvanized her to react. This was the one thing she would not allow these boys to do to her. She was being accosted all at once; two dicks were thrust at her face as she tried to voice her disproval. Her head became animated with reaction to the two stiff pricks. She rigorously twisted her head from side to side to displace them away from her mouth. The head of each rigid dick were both determined to rub against her painted hot red lips.

Cindy was fighting Karl and moving her ass back and forth to dislodge the shaft from penetrating any further. That movement only helped in opening the well lubricated hole to his advance. The bulbous head of his thick shaft inched deeper into her. The circumference of his manhood was thick and hard, it reminded her of thick salami she once fed down the garbage disposal. Feeling her tight anus devouring his girth was painful. She could feel his hips move in little circles with short thrusts, opening her anus wider, forcing it to stretch to accommodate the invader. Like a snake swallowing a large rodent, she could feel his engorged head as it snaked its way into her.

Karl tightly gripped her wide mature waist and with a sudden hard thrust, he buried his full length up to his heavy hanging balls.

A grimace of agony arched her face and her mouth opened to scream. The pain of that sudden thrust felt like the insides of her bowels had just been ripped wide. The traumatic scream became a gurgle as Josh thrust the tip of his cock into her opened mouth.

Karl began ramming his shaft into her violently causing the heavy table to slide forward on the carpet. Josh simply crawled onto the table and kneeled in front, using his weight to stabilize it. Heavy grunts of misery reverberated throughout her being and bubbled up as foaming saliva around Josh's encircled cock. Like a drooling babe weaning on a tit, driblets flowed and drooled like rivers down her chin, to pool on the table top below her agony filled face. Jacob stroked his member; bouncing its spongy tip against the hair draped fleshy jaw, tapping like Morse-code, awaiting its turn.

Karl repeatedly plunged his shaft, sliding it in and out like a high powered piston in a well lubricated engine. The sodomy seemed endless, a barbaric method of male brutality, a primal force reserved for sinful whores; it was a method to demean and humiliate her until she was a broken husk of submission.

The pain eased as her ass acclimated to the thickness of the invading prick. Cindy's baby smooth pussy tingled each time his heavy leaded balls slapped relentlessly against its base. They pounded like two sledge hammers against a structured wall, causing cracks to form. With each blow, chunks of herself flew off into the either. Unnatural strange sensations developed from the incessant demolition against her being; it was exotic pleasure that demanded she react. She reacted by pushing her ass back against him each time he thrust. She was unraveling, her thoughts shifting, becoming an animal with an aggressive need of fulfillment.

Her hatred for this evil boy grew, but not from the brutal act he now committed; it was the intentions behind the sinful act. His intentions were to change her, to mold her, to make her willingly submit and accept it. Her hate turned to shameful desire as she acknowledged her submittal and accepted the fact that he was successful in his task. The sodomy, the vilest of sexual sins, planted a flower of change, affecting her mind, body and rending her soul; blooming from that seed was a thorny vine that shredded her righteous humanity and what remained had no more value than a dog.

She was now the bitch, the whore for which Karl intended to make her. She was a worthless whore dog with only one purpose. The God strengthen walls that had protected and shielded her had crumbled to powder, demolished, beyond repair and could never be rebuilt. Her mind splintered and within her soul there was emptiness, a sense of loss forever discarded as a remnant of her past.

She had no choice but to accept truth.

'To service men is to serve God.'

She now understood what God wanted her to do. To service men as a whore, she had purpose. To service men, she fulfilled her contract with the Lord and he would reward her with the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit was rippling through her like a wave as it did earlier this morning. She was feeling blessed.

Josh became excited at her sudden change. She was performing like a rabid animal in heat that had gone insane. Josh looked up at Carl with a questioning shrug. The look he gave Karl implied that perhaps they had gone too far and had broken her beyond a level that could be reassembled.

Karl simply grinned and brought a finger up to his mouth to lick. He then brought that finger down to her ass, touched it and made a sizzling sound. "I told you I would make her an anal whore. Fucking Jacob said it couldn't be done. Guess you lost that bet, bud. Bah. You just have to carry the right equipment for the job. None of these bitches like it at first. If you ream them long enough, they eventually accept it, even desire having a cock shoved up their butt. Granted, this bitch seems to be a little bit crazier than most. She is taking it up the kazoo like she's had pipe laid there before."

Josh was enjoying the whore's enthusiasm as she serviced his cock. "She is the first whore that has ever sucked my dick. I had no idea it was like this. Look at that bitch; she's ravishing my prick like it's a sweetened Popsicle. Jacob, give her your dick. She keeps eyeing your cock like its some type of grand prize or something. We can switch out and make her keep us hard until Karl is done.

Josh was right; she was eyeing her sons cock. She had been shifting her eyes to the side, longing to keep his cock in sight. Her son's cock was beautiful; it was a prize she deeply desired. It beckoned to her and urged her to service it.

Josh pulled out with a soft pop. Jacob replaced him on the table, offering his shaft to the whore. She feverously engulfed it, gobbling it deep into her throat all the way to his balls. He gripped her hair with both hands with the purpose of controlling his rapid urge to cum. She wanted him to cum and she did everything with her mouth and tongue to coax it into spewing its seed. Jacob didn't want to cum yet. He was saving that for the fucking. Suddenly he pulled out and slid off the table with no forewarning. Josh replaced him.

When Jacob pulled away from her, it had an impact. It was like something precious had been taken from her, she felt loss and disappointment. What did I do wrong? Did I not ravish and worship his cock like a mother- No. No. a cock whore would? Was I not enthusiastic in my task?

Perhaps, I wasn't performing as enthusiastic as he would have expected. I will do better; I will show him just how good a cock whore I am. I will prove to him I love sucking cock. He can watch me service Josh with enthusiasm and I will make Josh cum.

With enthusiasm she bobbed, licked, slobbered and deep throated Josh. The impression given was similar to someone competing in a food eating contest. She grunted with exertion at the task of proving to Jacob that she was an experienced cock slut.

Then it happened. Suddenly, Josh cried out, "Oh shit! I just shot my wad into her mouth. Dam-it! I wanted to cum in her pussy. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Now I'll have to wait until feel the need again. I couldn't help it, she's too God-dam good at sucking cock. I think I unloaded everything I had. Dam-it!"

Today was the first time she had ever sucked real cock, much less having a young man shoot his jiz into her mouth. Josh had apparently been stockpiling his load of cream for the anticipation of today's event. She had no idea what to expect when his cock began throbbing and the spongy tip hardened to block her windpipe. His shaft pulsated like a hose pumping and his seed expulsed at high velocity. It pumped and spurted its creamy seed to the back of her throat. When he pulled out, her mouth was full of globules of male ejaculate. The taste was salty and unpleasant. It made her want to gag, so she made an attempt to spit it out.

Like a viper strike, her hair was snatched from behind, forcing it to bend backwards. Karl glared at her with menacing stare. He heatedly exclaimed, "Fuck No Bitch! Whores don't fucking spit their John's spunk out. You're going to swallow every last drop of my buds cum."

She gurgled and gagged at the task. Her mouth opened and closed as she gulped and swallowed the young man's wad down her throat. It was like gurgling thick mouth wash and letting it trickle down her throat. Karl released her hair. "You have spunk dribbling down your fucking slut mouth. Lick it with your tongue. You won't waste any of our jiz on the floor or I'll treat you like a vacuum cleaner and make you suck it off the carpet. Do you fucking understand?"

She nodded her head silently in a meek response to Karl's outburst. Jacob stared at Karl, his face heated but he remained silent.

Karl returned to fucking her ass with deep strokes. Cindy hated this young man. He was mean and bullish. Against her will, she was being anally fucked by this obnoxious bully. He had done this to her. He had sodomized her relentlessly, pounding away into her rectum like it was designed for fucking. Then eventually as the pain subsided, she submitted, accepting the truth that it aroused her. Between his heavy balls banging against her the base of her cunt and feeling the fullness of his shaft through the walls of her vagina, it was driving her mad.

If not for having her hands bound in front, she would have reached down and stimulated her engorged clit now sticking out from its hood. She could defiantly feel her moist labia hanging heavy and engorged with excitement. Her pussy was so aroused that it gaped open, begging for a young vibrant cock to make love to it.

Oh God, he's increasing his thrusts and shoving it deeper into me. Ugh. Oh my, the feeling, it's... Lord, why is this so sinful if it gives so much pleasure? How could I take so much pleasure from having a cock fuck my ass? Why? It's not just the act, it's the brutality of his rape; it excites me. The rougher and deeper he pounds into me, the more excited I become. I am ashamed to admit I accept this perversion and now desire it. Am I truly a subservient anal whore? Am I truly an enthusiastic cock whore? Am I a pussy whore that creams at the slighted touch? What have I become? What have I been turned into?

1...34567...9