To Service is Divine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy knew the answers the instant she felt Karl's cock thicken and pulse within her bowels. She shivered; overwhelmed by the pleasure she felt when he exploded deep into her. It was like tiny explosions that caused her inner vaginal muscles to constrict. Her body tensed, her back arched and she excreted a fluid from the opening of her gaping pussy at the moment of orgasm. She was a whore that fit all categories and then some.

Karl pulled out very slowly. His intent was to be cruel and make her feel every inch that had penetrated her. As his length slid, her anal tube pulsated and constricted against his member, milking it like a cow. The thick shaft continued to pump, shooting small loads of ejaculate down her slimy rectum leaving a trail of cream. He was quite pleased when her anal ring remained open and his load of jiz began to bubble up from the gaping hole. He knew she was still experiencing aftershocks of her orgasm when the muscles in her rectum constricted to expel his slimy cream. It beckoned and pleaded for him to plunge his shaft back in.

"You're fortunate bitch. You were so enthusiastic at fucking me back with your ass that I'm not going to make you swallow down the spunk I just buried in your whore hole. I don't think my pal Jacob there would have the stomach for me making you do something that disgusting. Guys, I'm spent.

"I'll go get cleaned up and just sit on the sofa to watch Jacob get his rocks off in the bitch. She's yours dude. You can un-tie the bitch if you want. If you want to fuck her ass, she would be more than willing, I assure you. This whore is definitely an ass slut now."

Josh said disappointedly, "Hell, I'm going to get something to eat from the kitchen while you prep the bitch for fucking. Don't be too dam messy. Just my luck I drew the short straw." He walked into the kitchen with his flaccid dick swinging.

Jacob untied the blonde whore and gave her a moment to recover.

Cindy massaged her wrists and thighs to allow the blood to flow. When a dress was thrown at her from the stairs, she jumped. It was one of her church dresses.

"Bitch, use that to wipe my spunk from your ass crack. My pal Jacob probably wouldn't like my spunk leaking from your butthole on to his balls while he's fucking you."

Jacob looked up at Karl with a heated stare. "That's my mom's dress. What in the hell are you doing giving her one of those?"

"Bud, your preacher mom had a freaking pile of them on the floor in her bedroom just laying there. You said yourself that the whore needs something to wear when were done with her. It looks to be about the same size as that slut. She won't miss one of those ugly dresses anyway. The fuckers look all the same."

Cindy was grateful to have something to wipe the fluid leaking from her ass, even if it was one of her church dresses. After today, she now planned on discarding them and buying a new wardrobe.

As she wiped the slimy mess, she shivered and her butt throbbed; it was almost like there was still a cock buried deep. The experience of being brutally ass raped like a dog while bound produced strange feelings that she now longed for.

Jacob interrupted her thoughts, "Missionary or doggy style? I'll let you pick."

That was a question she would have never expected to be voiced by her son. He was asking her how she wanted to be fucked. She realized that doing it in the missionary position would possibly compromise her anonymity. He would be face to face with her and the likelihood of recognizing her would be great.

Here I stand naked before my son with my long blonde disheveled hair framing my face. I'm now a shameless sinful whore willing to suck and fuck anything with a penis. I can no longer be a mother nor be the woman I once was and have no desire to return to my prudish ways. How is it possible to return after I've experienced these sinful pleasures? Now I have this unnatural yearning, an unquenchable desire to have my son's thick shaft plunging inside me. Nothing must thwart my desire for this to happen. I need it; I desire it, regardless of its sinful incestuous classification. A dick is a dick, regardless of who's fucking you. If there is even one hint that he is fucking his own mother, that which I desire most will end and I would be devoid of that pleasure. Since, I'm a sinful whore with little more value than a bitch. He must fuck me like the slut dog I am.

Jacob could see the whore grin through the strands of damp sweaty hair that covered her face. He reacted by smiling back, which lightened the mood and signaled that it was time to start fucking. He was quite pleased when she dropped to her knees and began sucking and licking his dick and balls to bring it back to its erect state.

When his cock was rigid, he signaled that he was ready. Like a dog, Cindy was in heat, rabid with an incestuous lust for her son. She had whorish thoughts imprinted with all manner of sexually deviant and depraved urges. Beyond today, tomorrow would be just another day of full commitment to her new life.

Like a trained slut, she immediately dropped down on all fours. She became flustered when Karl maneuvered her so that she was facing him on the sofa. As he moved her, she stared mesmerized by his flopping cock as it waddled before her eyes and her mouth yearned to engulf his member. It was somewhat disappointing for her when he sat back to watch her perform.

Once in position, she leaned down with her shoulders on the carpet and reached back with her hands to spread herself open, inviting Jacob to penetrate her sex. She was wet and fully aroused with anticipation.

Oh praise the Lord. Holy Jesus, yes, that's it. Oh my God, I feel his stiff cock entering me. Jesus, he is so big. Oh how I've yearned for this blessing. Sweet mother of Jesus, my son is really fucking his momma's cunt. I'm creaming with the excitement from his penetration. Yes... Yes... That's it; fuck me rough like the dog I am. Make your momma a whore, you bastard motherfucker.

Mother and son were fucking with a wild rhythm of sexually charged need. There was a great sexual need to bury the length of her son's cock as far into her as was capable. To gain leverage, she lifted herself using her arms until she was on all fours again.

Karl stared intently at her face, watching as her hair swayed back and forth from each mad pounding. An unusual expression suddenly masked his face. He slid forward slowly from the couch until his face was level with hers. A fear began to creep into her as she watched his intense gaze.

Slowly, he parted her long blonde hair away from her face, pulling sticking strands from her damp skin. The sweat from all the sex and slobbery blowjobs had washed much of the makeup away. Cindy Chesterfield, mother to Jacob, was quite recognizable once the blonde hair no longer hid her features. His eyes widened.

"You got to be shitting me," he exclaimed in surprise.

Cindy understood by Karl's reaction that he recognized her. She could see it clearly in his face. The bastard knew.

Worry at what he would do next frightened her. Between her sexual grunts and moans, she mouthed the words, 'For the love of God. Please, don't tell him'. Karl grinned wildly and his eyes lit up with a mischievous glint.

Jacob saw Karl's excited reaction and between thrusts he asked, "Karl what's up? "

"Na-da. Nothing really Jacob, it's Just I have a fantastic idea. Let me videotape you banging this broad. I promise I won't upload it to some PorkTube website or anywhere else. It will just be our little gift to ourselves, so we can beat-off to it when we feel the need. I'm sure this slut won't mind. Will you pussycakes?"

Karl was giddy at the thought of videotaping them together. "Shit, she'll probably want a copy to remember that big young cock buried nut deep. This would be a video she can play over and over to remind her of you shooting your jiz into her pussy."

Cindy emitted a long loud grunt that turned into a dirty 'Fuck You' expression directed at Karl.

"See Jacob, she is excited to be videotaped having your prick plunging into her. I think that was a Hell fucking yes sir, if I say so myself. You ok with it?"

She was beginning to panic at the thought of herself being videotaped while being fucked from behind by her son. She mouthed the words, 'NO... Please don't, I'll do anything you want. Don't do this to Jacob, I beg you'.

Karl only smiled and then got on his knees in front of her and gave her a lip-lock, his tongue swirled franticly in her mouth. Although she despised him, she reciprocated with heated passion.

He then broke the kiss and whispered in her ear, "You'll do anything I want once I videotape your righteous ass and I fully expect you to put on a good fuck show with him. You better get used to being a nasty slut, because I've got a nasty fucking mind. Just so you know, I've always fantasized about fucking your righteous sweet tight ass."

Karl adjusted the camera on his phone to its highest setting to get the best picture quality and sound. As Josh carried his plate of food towards the couch, Karl motioned frantically for him to stay in the kitchen. If Josh sat on the sofa, he would also recognize her. This had to be his secret for now.

"Jacob pound that whore. Smile at the camera while you fuck the bitch. That's it. Slut, look up at the camera and smile while he's fucking you. Come on, you can do better than that. That's it Pussycakes. Don't worry baby, I've got vivid details of both your joyful smiling faces. Jacob, you'll be surprised at how pretty this blonde slut is. She's like someone you would want to bring home to your mom." Karl couldn't help himself with the last statement. He broke down and laughed at himself. Josh looked at Karl perplexed by his giddiness.

This was bad, very bad. She knew what that bastard would use the video for. He had just videotaped both of them smiling at the camera with lustful expressions while Jacob fucked his own mother from behind. They weren't just fucking; they were rutting like incestuous animals in a tempestuous coupling.

Karl whispered that he would force her to do nasty sexual things. What could be nastier than what she had already done or was doing? The thought of being forced to be a nasty whore made her shiver and undulate with the Holy Spirit. Was she committed to become the Devil's plaything if the Devil made her perform like a nasty whore?

Jacob frantically plunged himself into the depths of the woman. Her sexy wide hips allowed him to leverage his strokes with pounding fury and she gorged upon every thrust. Her curvy broad back was sleek and well defined, providing a visage of sweat laded pools. He was impressed by her heavy thick thighs which she used to exhaustively pivot with the intent to impale her sex on his fleshy piston. This was a whore built for fucking. She was like a musical sex instrument continuously voicing its notes with grunts and moans.

Some of those sounds were strangely familiar, like sounds he had heard his mother make. The weirdness of it excited him and it encouraged him to pump into her more roughly. He just shrugged those similarities off as just part of the characteristics the program picked to find a woman that was similar to what he was looking for. He wanted a woman that was like his mother, so the program selected a whore that met that profile. Not that he had any desire to fuck his mother; that would be disgusting, sinful, and incestuous. That would be an unlawful act stigmatized by society for which he had no interest. He just wanted to fuck a whore that was like his mother.

The Service App had proved to be a perfect tool to find a compatible sex partner and he was extremely pleased with the outcome.

Karl bent down and pretended to put his ear near her mouth. She looked at him unsure what he was doing. A pleasurable moan escaped her lips. Karl stood up again and resumed his video.

"Jacob, you won't believe what this whore just whispered to me. She wants it rougher. Bury your pecker and cum in her, because she begged me to tell you to ejaculate your young manly seed into her. Make her a mother. This childless whore wants to be the mother of your child, so just shoot that load of cum into her."

Pregnancy had never crossed her mind when she committed to whore herself out to these three. Her focus had totally been on fucking and the pleasure produced from it.

Shit, that sadistic fool had to bring that up and plant it in my mind. Oh my God, these boys aren't using protection? The thought had never occurred to me until that bastard brought it up. What the Hell are they thinking? They planned on having sex with a whore in my house and decided to not wear protection? Did they not think they could get some sexually transmitted disease or get the whore pregnant? Kids these days have no common sense.

What are the chances? To be fucked by my son while I'm ovulating. Of all the days, I'm at my most fertile and there is absolutely nothing I can do, but welcome his seed. I should be hysterically shouting out my objection, but I'm so overwhelmed with lust that my cunt is actually compelling my son to seed me with child. That fucking bastard thinks he is being cruel, but he doesn't know that I actually want my son to ejaculate in me. I want it all, every creamy bit of righteous glory buried between my thighs.

Jacob became more excited by Karl's words. The nasty idea of the whore wanting him to unload in her brought him to a greater state of arousal. Not that it really mattered; all three of them had planned on ejaculating in her anyway. He could tell by her reaction that this produced an additional excitement within her also. She was practically pounding back against him and attempting to bury his shaft as deep as possible. He could feel the tip of his prick banging against her cervix with each thrust and back thrust.

He had absolutely no experience with any woman prior to today, but this woman had to be having an orgasm more than the norm he suspected. She had already cum multiple times and continued to rebuild it with each fuck. They had been going at it for a long time and he was near his climax and could hold it no longer. He waited until the head of his cock was at its deepest, then he grabbed her wide hips tightly and gave one great thrust as he shot his load.

Cindy felt her son's sperm as it exploded deep into her. The Holy Spirit once again invaded her being and her body began to spasm, while waves of joy rippled through her. The camera caught it all, including her shocked face as her son ejaculated with explosive power into her. She gave a whorish expression and licked her lips lustfully at the camera. It was one of those sexually satisfied looks most women expressed after achieving the ultimate climax.

The sounds of a car could be heard pulling into the driveway. Jacob and Josh panicked; Karl mimicked them to keep his knowledge a secret. All three of them scrambled, picking up clothes and tossing the dress towards the whore.

Unlike the young men, Cindy was in a state of bliss and somewhat dazed and dreamy. Her skin glowed with a rose colored flush, almost like a heated aura of glossy sweat. In her blissful state, she concentrated on compressing the inner muscles of her vagina that were thickly coated with her son's glory. There was an inner voice, perhaps a scripture she once read that directed her to welcome the glory of all men and embrace its light within her womb. She knew she couldn't hold all of his righteous cum within her. The little that did leak through her Holy Gates was scooped up and quickly vanished within the confines of her giddy mouth, to be ravaged by her lustful tongue.

Jacob peeked through the curtain.

"Who is it? Is it your mother?" Josh whispered.

Jacob replied, "No, it's Sheriff Conroy, my mom's friend from church. I hope nothing has happened to my mom. Everyone, go hide the whore in my room and get dressed."

Josh responded with disappointment, "Fuck me. I haven't had a chance to fuck the whore's pussy yet. Dam-it, I wanted to fuck her pussy too!"

"Don't worry bud, I'll see that she gives it to you after Jacob finds out what's up with the cop," Karl said.

There was a knock on the door.

Jacob waited a few moments before cracking it open. "Yes Sheriff, how can I help you?"

The radio blared on the Sheriff's waist, 'We have a suspect in custody for lurid and lascivious behavior with a minor.' The Sheriff clicked the volume off and stared silently at Jacob for a moment before responding. "Son, what are you doing home so early?"

"Oh, I wasn't feeling well and I took the day off from my classes. You know how my mom is about that stuff. She wouldn't want me to make anyone else sick."

"Yap, there seems to be something going around. There are quite a few people getting sick the past couple of days. Yap. People getting sick... (He pauses in thought) Yap. Never mind. Is your mother home?"

"No, she should be at church. Is something wrong?"

The Sheriff scratches his head and looks back behind him for a moment. "Well, to be honest, I'm not sure. I found your mother's car a little bit away from here. The keys were in the ignition, but the car was out of gas. You sure she didn't get a ride home or something. There was an incident at church and well... I just need to speak with her or make sure she is ok. It really wouldn't be appropriate to discuss this with you. You have no idea where she may have gone?"

"No Sheriff, I haven't seen her, but now you have me worried."

"Don't worry son, I'm sure everything will turn out ok. I'll have the tow truck company bring your mother's car and park it the drive way. Well, actually, just as soon as they clear the road from a couple of accidents that occurred pretty close to where your mom's car was located. If you see her, well, please have her call me. It's important that I speak with her. Yap, I need to go. Lots of strange stuff happening today and we seem to be busier than usual."

Jacob nods his head as a farewell and he replies, "Will do Sheriff Conroy, thanks."

Jacob was worried. It was unlike his mom not to call or contact the school to notify them that something had happened. Then again, if she did, he wasn't at school today. Where the heck was his mom and why hadn't she contacted someone? After locking the door, he turned and noticed her purse on the table next to the hallway mirror.

Her purse was open and her cell phone lay within. He picked it up to check her phone and found it was dead. She always keeps her cell phone charged. She has never forgotten to take her purse. Something must have happened for her to be so forgetful. He understood that since she didn't have her phone, she wouldn't be able to call for help if she needed it.

He reached into her purse to check for possible clues and pulled out a lipstick and multiple items of cosmetics. My mom doesn't wear lipstick or any cosmetics. He opened up the lipstick. Nice color, dark cherry red just like that whore was wearing- Huh.

That whore wore lipstick just like this, same fucking color.

All of the little inconsistencies began adding up. All the little things that seemed familiar, like how the woman moved, the tones and sounds she made. The brief glimpses of her face, the bridge of her nose as she sucked his cock and how the woman stood. Everything he had shrugged off as being characteristics that matched a woman like his mother. The whore's appearance and demeanor were so extremely out of character from his mother that it was impossible for him to have even thought of the possibility.

No. That can't be. That couldn't be my... Impossible; that would mean I just fucked... I just shot my load into...

"Oh shit!"

The implications where his thoughts lead caused a surge of panic.

1...456789