To Service is Divine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rushed up stairs with urgency and opened his bedroom door. He stopped in his tracks at the entrance.

Josh lay on his bed nude and the blonde whore was riding his hard cock backwards, her body was facing away towards Karl, who was videotaping the fuck session.

Karl intentionally made sure her face was no longer obscured by her hair and was clearly visible. He had his video; he no longer needed to keep it a secret from Jacob. That video was the leash that made him their master and he now owned them; he had lots of plans for these two. Josh was a problem to deal with later.

Jacob's emotions welled within him at the sight of finding his loving mother fucking Josh. He could clearly recognize who she was.

His righteously fanatical church going, Bible thumping mother was squatting over Josh and gliding her baby smooth slit up and down his dick, leaving a glossy sheen of foamy wetness.

She had a lustful dreamy expression and was clearly expressing enjoyment at having Josh fuck her. He was unsure what course of action to take. He just stood mesmerized by her large whorish boobs as they bounced each time she lifted herself up and down on Josh's hard shaft.

Cindy knew what Karl was doing, but now that she was his bitch whore, she no longer had a say as to where her life lead. Her only purpose in life was to service men as she was obligated to do. A cock was a cock regardless as to how many or who it belonged to. Her gaze was a twinkle of amusement as she stared at Jacob. She grinned at him girlishly and was fully aware by his disconcerted countenance that he now recognized her.

There was no longer any reason to hide her excitement at the stiff prick embedded deep within her. She shamelessly cried out, "Fuck my whore pussy, Josh! Shoot that cum in me young man!"

Her sexy voice enticed Josh with excitement and her clinching pussy urged him to release his seed. Jacob could only watch demoralized as his friend Josh thrust his hips deep into his mom's smooth snatch and ejaculated. He saw her body spasm as she had an orgasm.

"Mom?"

Jacob was amiss by her lustful expression of desire. She seemed unaffected by the knowledge that she just fucked his best friend and accepted his sperm gleefully as he watched. What has happened to her? It's impossible; this could not be my mother.

She no longer cared or had any delusions with her new role in life. Her son now knew the truth. He now knew she was the blonde whore he had ravished, fucked and possibly impregnated. She understood what Karl's plan was for them and she was committed to serve him, if he made it possible for their incestuous coupling to continue. She would make it her job as a whore to force Jacob to accept their incestuous fucking regardless of his objections.

When Jacob called out and questioned with the simple word, 'Mom?', Josh scrambled away from her, kicking the sheets and falling over the edge of the bed.

Karl grinned and then laughed. "Fucking A. That whore is your fucking mom. Judging by how she's looking at you, your mom would appreciate if you fucked her whore pussy again."

DAY FOUR: Cindy Chesterfield - Sleazy Incestuous Whore:

It was morning; Jacob was awakened with his mom's mouth bobbing up and down on his erection. His immediate reaction was to jump up and push her away. He became raddled by the ropes secured to his hands and both feet which had him spread-eagled to each corner of his bed. His mother's only response to his agitated movement was to lookup and lock eyes. Even though her mouth engulf him, it was quite obvious she was smiling.

Last night, he remembered everything deteriorating from bad to worse. However, to a degree, those events provided knowledge that allowed him to ascertain what affliction lead to his mother's current state of mind. Yesterday, he only knew a woman walked through the door that was supposedly the whore he paid for. She had given no warning or any indication that she was anything other than a whore. The whore allowed them to molest, arouse and fuck her.

He was quite sure everything the three of them had done had completely broken her mentally into fully accepting her new persona. There was absolutely no way to come back from what was done to her. How could she be who she once was after yesterday?

Last evening, upon realizing the whore bouncing on Josh's cock was my mom, my world shattered. I had difficulty envisioning the woman that took Karl's cock up her ass was my mother. My mother, who I assumed was a professional whore showed great enjoyment with the task of sucking our cocks. My mother didn't just enjoy it; she relished it and had an orgasm from every deviant thing done to her. To my shame, this was the same woman that I had joyfully buried my cock up to my balls and eventually ejaculated in. The knowledge that I had fucked my own mother and then shot my creamy load into her vagina devastated me.

I was not the only one affected by this knowledge. Josh was traumatized at finding out that he had just fucked Mrs. Chesterfield, his best friend's mother. Overall, Josh really was a good guy; he was like every young man with overactive hormones and fantasies. He had agreed to take part because this was an opportunity to have sex with a real woman without having to deal with repercussions. His reasoning was that the whore was unknown and a onetime dalliance, an experience every young man craved. Having knowledge that you actually knew the woman and it was your best friend's mother, changed everything. He was in a real sense a momma's boy. Josh had difficulty separating the idea of a mother being fucked by a friend, because he could only envision the idea of his own mother in that position. He seemed more impacted by the knowledge than me. Karl threatened to exposed his little theist by using the video he had just made of Josh to force his silence. After hastily dressing, Josh left docile and silent.

Karl was another story. He wasn't my friend after all. Once Josh left, he attempted to blackmail me. He was determined to make more videos with me fucking my mom in different positions. I was perplexed by her excitement and was unnerved when she begged Karl to have me fuck her ass. I stood my ground and he became aggressive and punched me, laying me prone on the floor.

He commanded my mom to suck my dick with the intention of getting it hard again, which she did willingly with enthusiasm. My only thought, was my incomprehension as to when and where she learned to suck cock so well. The manner of skill was like she had been doing it all her life, which I knew for a fact wasn't the case.

Overall, it was ineffective, the knowledge that it was my mom sucking my cock affected me and I was unable to get it up. This infuriated Karl; he became frustrated and told my mom to get on all fours on my bed.

His words to me were, "I know how much you love your mother, so I'm going to really ream her and make her cum while you watch. I'm going to do this every day until that's the only way she wants it. I'm going to bring friends over and make your mother do nasty things that not even most whores would do. I'll make sure you have a ringside seat for the sideshow."

I had assumed my mom would balk and fight him, but like the whore she appeared to be, she only smiled and spread her ass cheeks. I felt a loss, a deep disappointment in my gut at watching her degrade herself by performing with such enthusiasm. It was heart wrenching.

As my mom propped herself up on all fours on my bed and verbally invited Karl to ass fuck her, something strange happened. Karl's phone began beeping. Frustrated by the interruption, he picked up.

"Who da fuck is this? Is this some fucking joke?" he voiced angrily.

"Who in da fuck types a text message saying 'I am incapable of joking'.

"What do you mean she's your bitch and I'm not authorized to videotape your bitches fucking their clients? What? Video deleted? My video, the one I took with the mom and son fucking?"

Although no one responded by voice, Karl was raging into his phone and the text kept popping up on his screen in response.

"Listen here you motherfucker, I want that video back.

"What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not fucking doing jack. Give me back that fucking video, whoever the fuck you are!

"I must service what?" he annoyingly screamed.

My mom's reaction was one of alarm. It was quite obvious that whatever was going on was familiar to her.

The light reflecting off the ceiling flickered and flashed as a video began playing on his phone. The rumbling deep ethnic voices of several men cheered to the slapping wet sounds and moaning exultation of a woman performing. Weird, Karl's disconcerted expression to the video was quite similar to my own when I discovered I had just fucked my mom. Whatever was on this video, it was unquestionably nasty. Karl's skin became pale and I was quite worried he would up-chuck on my bedroom floor.

A familiar female voice echoed in the room, 'Put that big black cock in my whore pussy (The woman giggles). You other four big black cocks will have to wait your turn. My white pussy is all wet and wide open for all of you. I'll take it anyway you want to give it to me, sugar.'

That voice was distinct and I knew it well. I had visited Karl's house enough times to know that the woman being gang-banged by five black men was his mother.

Like Karl, I was a little befuddled by her ethnic choice in men. His mother, along with his entire family was prejudice and I knew for a fact that his family belonged to some radical hate group. Listening to her take five black men in a heated gang-bang like a lowly scank whore sent chills down my spine and blood flowing into my penis. Strangely, every word she spoke was polite and caring, which was unlike the verbally abusive woman she once was which spoke the 'N' word every other sentence. Hearing her politely asked a black man too cum in her white trash cunt and then politely begging the black man to impregnate her with a black baby, almost made me cum.

Impossible, Karl's mother being gang-banged by black cocks and politely asking to be fucked was unimaginable. To make it worse, she was actually encouraging the cameraman to video her performance. If it shocked me, then Karl must be catatonic about now.

Whoever sent that video was our savior. But, then again, this person made referenced to my mother as their bitch and me as the client. This person wasn't necessarily our savior, whoever was doing this, was reinforcing their hold on my mother and eliminating a potential threat. The pieces were beginning to come together in my mind. That could only mean I paid to fuck my own mother using her own money. It was mind boggling.

My deduction; all events were tied to the Service App. My conclusion; I unknowingly transformed my righteously devout Christian mother into a sinful incestuous whore. Whatever occurred to affect my mom's behavior so radically, the process to that end was powerful. If transforming Karl's mother into a black loving gang-bang whore was any indication, it was apocalyptically nuclear.

There was a loud thump as Karl's phone hit the wall. He had thrown it hard enough to leave an indentation in my bedroom wall. It was confusing, watching our blackmailer's demeanor suddenly change. He turned his back to us and faced the wall. A red flush pigmented his skin and his flaccid cock dangled between his legs. It was difficult to determine what was going through his mind or what he would do next.

His shoulders shook with emotional sobbing. Understandably, that video was devastating for someone like him. Personally, I had no sympathy for the asshole. After a few moments of watching him stare into space, he put on his clothes, avoided our stares and said nothing. He then rushed down stairs and left our home, slamming the door behind him.

I felt relief that he was gone. I turned to look at my mother to gage her reaction and it was one of disappointment. How could she have become the woman before me? I sighed when she gazed back with a sinful smile and began rubbing her clit while simultaneously playing with her nipples.

I walked over and picked up Karl's discarded phone. The screen was badly cracked, but it was still somewhat operational. Scanning the text, whoever sent him the message didn't like him very much. There was a threat to send his mother's video to everyone, including family members. His only option was to perform some type of service or something by a certain time. I guess that meant to comply with the blackmailers demands.

Scrolling further down, I cracked up laughing. I frankly didn't know if the macho Karl would actually go through with that type of demand. I noticed a digital counter displayed on the phone that seemed to be counting down. Based on the location and the amount of time displayed, I was quite confident he would not meet the deadline. Karl had been so flustered; I doubt he even paid any attention to the counter.

I was befuddled by the fact that this anonymous person had this all arranged beforehand. Whoever did this had it planned in such a way to make it impossible for Karl to succeed within the time given. Since he no longer carried his phone, he would have no idea he failed to meet the deadline. For this to have been planned beforehand, it would mean Karl had already known to that individual. Perhaps Karl had done something prior to today that had ticked this individual off.

I chuckled at the thought of him performing the service demanded without the knowledge that his mom's gang-bang video was already sent because he failed. Obviously, the person sending the text had every intention of making him so frazzled that he would react exactly as he did. This would be a double whammy for which this creep and his family fully deserved. With my fingers crossed, I hope that the gay bar listed at that address remained open long enough for fulfillment of that blackmailer's demands. Perhaps, like his mom, a video of him doing something nasty would pop-up on someone's screen.

I had no doubt that what afflicted Karl's mother had also afflicted mine. I had to admit the truth, I did this to her. I was the one that created the profile criteria that defined my perfect whore; my perfect sleazy whore with personality characteristics, like my mother. At the time, I thought it was just naughty fun to checkmark every box available. The whorish profile I designed was so nasty and diabolically perverted that I now feared what traits had been forced upon my mother to accept. If she had been transformed into anything near the whore I had envisioned then I have essentially destroyed any trace of who she once was.

How could I have known that the program would select the next best thing; it selected my loving devoted mother as the closest match. It selected her and then somehow changed her, transformed her into the sinful whore now spread-eagled on my bed. How many others had made the same mistake? How many others now had mothers turned into their perfect whore?

I had no choice, I was determined to tell her everything and hoped she would forgive me.

Last night I told her everything. Her reaction was to spread her legs and beg for a fuck. That reaction was not what I expected. Nothing I said had any impact to shield me from her advances. The more I denied her, the testier she became. Eventually I had to fight her off until I was able to shove her out my door.

Perhaps, I was wrong; I should have tried harder to get through to her. How could I have envisioned what would happen if I denied her. If I had known that denying what she most cherished would complete her transformation, I would have given her what she desired. My misdeeds lead to her becoming a whore like version of my mother and now I'm suffering the consequences of my actions.

-

Now morning, Jacob had revisited his thoughts as to what transpired last night. Here he was, awakened from his slumber by his mom giving him a blowjob. It was quite apparent she was exhibiting further changes. I had no way to know if she even slept, but sometime during the night she had cut her hair short and braided it into two ponytails like a little girl. She was exhibiting all the characteristics that I had detailed in my profile as criteria for my perfect sex companion. My only thought of regret, 'If only she wasn't my mother'.

Jacob cried out, "Mom, stop! You can't do this. We can't do what you want. This can't continue and you know that."

Cindy stared with hungry eyes while servicing the young man's cock. She no longer recognized Jacob as her son, not in the way a mother would. He was a plaything, a sex toy, to be used and enjoyed. This vibrant young man would not deny her pleasure.

"Um... Baby, you say stop, but your dick says yes. Ummm..." She licks his shaft, envelopes it in her mouth, licks the tip and says, "Momma's going to make you breakfast. It's time you learned how to eat your momma's snatch young man."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Shit, she's going to make me eat her pussy. Oh my God, I can't get free, I can't stop her.

Jacob was secured by the ropes, unable to stop her. He could only watch as she rose up and stood over his head. She grinned and giggled and aligned her pussy above his head.

"My baby is going to build momma a new pool, aren't cha honey. Pools need water, young man. It's time to flood the pool. You're now my pool boy. Don't worry, momma will teach you how."

Grabbing the inner lips of her pussy, she separates them wide with both hands and uses her thumbs to lift the hood to expose her engorged clitoris. With a giggle, she glides down slowly in a squat.

"Open your eyes boy. I want you to watch momma's sweet wet pussy go down on you. I want you to see what you bought with my $2000. Isn't this what you wanted? Isn't this what you fantasized about? You wanted an imitation mommy pussy. You fucking paid for a wet whore momma pussy and I'm giving it to ya. I'm going to give your moneys' worth of pussy and then joyfully whore myself out to get it back. Boy, I want you to visualize your future with this pussy fucking you morning, noon, and night."

Jacob began to question if she was insane. Why is she doing this, forcing me to stare at her gapping wet pussy as she slowly descends? "We can't do this, Mom; I don't want to do this!"

He was frantic to avoid his mother's pussy as it descended upon him. Her juices dribbled splattering in sparse drops onto his chin. She was extremely aroused. Her clitoris was so engorged it looked like a miniature dick. This wasn't what he wanted, not this way. He turned his head to the side to avoid her advance.

It was instantaneous, like a clap of lightning coming down from the heavens. A furious snap of Godless thunder aimed at the boy's face; the young teenage boy who would deny the whore; the woman now transformed into something other than she once was. Cindy slapped him with tremendous force on one cheek and backhanded him on the other, a glint of Hell raising anger in her eyes.

Jacob looked up with incomprehension; tears began forming in his eyes. He was shocked and hurt by her reaction. His mother had never laid a hand on him nor ever slapped him as she had now.

The woman squatting above him was wreathed in righteous fury; she looked every bit like the dominatrix from Hell that had risen from the pit to teach the boy his place. Watching her animated display, he realized he had made a dreadful mistake selecting those check boxes. How could he have known that selecting those profile traits would actually apply; I thought it was all in fun. She was now fully exhibiting those traits and he feared what would happen next.

Cindy reached down with both hands and grabbed each of his nipples. She smiled down at him with a Devilish grin, almost maniacal, and with great force she clamped down and twisted. His scream became an urgent plea for her to stop. The pain was excruciating, a foretelling of things to come. She eventually released his nipples and then reached back behind her and grabbed his balls to get his attention.

1...456789