To Service is Divine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she had his attention, she said with furious authority, "This is your fucking punishment for what you did to me! This is your punishment for bringing a whore into our home! This is your punishment for denying my needs!

"You wanted a whore. I'm now the whore you wanted, the whore you fantasized and jerked off to. I have become the whore you dreamed about and now you deny me?

"Understand this young man. From this day forward, I will not be servicing you.

"You will be servicing ME!"

He screamed from the agonizing pain produced when she squeezed his balls with great strength. After a moment she lightened up on her grip.

"If I tell you to eat your momma's pussy, you're going to go down on me with enthusiasm. You will pleasure me until I cum. You will lick my juices and you will swallow like a whore.

"If I tell you to fuck me, you say nothing, but HOW FAST and HOW DEEP, MOM.

"If I tell you to cum in me, you're going to give me EVERY FUCKING DROP.

"YOUR'RE MY plaything, I will never be yours.

"Do you understand what YOU are now? Do you understand what YOU have been turned into? This is God's purpose for you. Do you now know what you are to me? YOU'RE MY BOY FUCK TOY, TO DO WITH AS I PLEASE! This is what you have become and will forever be."

Again, a heart wrenching scream escaped his lips. His eyes bulged and tears flooded onto his pillow. She seemed to be taking great enjoyment in giving him pain. As she was fanatical in her religion, she was now just a fanatical in her desire to inflict pain.

"Understand young man, I'm now the sleazy, nasty whore that you defined. You were the one that defined what type of whore I was to become. You were the one that wanted a whore that was horny twenty-four hours a day and regardless as to what I want, I am uncontrollably compelled to be horny. You thought I was a one-time whore for fucking and discarding like trash, but what you got was a life-long whore that needs to be serviced and maintained around the clock.

"You did this! You did this to your own mother and now you will reap what you have sowed. There is no forgiveness for what you have done to me. What was done to me shall be done to you, but I will define what type of whore you shall become.

"You will be trained and you will learn to service me properly like a good man whore. You will no longer refer to me as Ma, Mom, Mother or Momma with the exceptions as stated earlier. I am and will forever be your Mistress and you refer to me as such."

Again, Jacob screamed in misery at her continual disregard for his pain. Her words were like venom as they outlined his future. There was no check box to define insanity, but she was most definitely insane. He understood what she had become and there was no definition other than a diabolical sadist whore bent on revenge with no conscience or morals.

His future was quite grim. She would break him; she would bend him to her definition as to what she wanted. Her insanity would warp him into something twisted, not quite defined by sanity. She was already changing him, he could feel it with the pain and fear she caused. She was driving him to submit, forcing and compelling him to serve.

He lost all hope when she said, "I will bring many men to our home. You will be trained to service men as I am now forced to service men. You will become a cock whore, an anal whore and you will acquire a taste for male sperm as I have. For the purposes of your comprehension, you will become a whore exactly like me. However, with one marked exception. Since I'm forced to endure all these images of cocks in my head, I'm going to make sure that the only image in yours is your mother's wet pussy."

It was hopeless; he was defeated, unable to find an escape. He could not appeal to as a son to a mother, because she no longer existed. She was no longer his mother. The woman squeezing his nuts had no mercy. She was now his mistress as she had defined.

The blood drained from his face when his mistress simply smiled and said, "Oh, I assure you. I will not change my mind. You WILL be sucking cock and taking it up your ass right beside me.

"You had better get used to doing nasty things, because I have a nasty mind.

"Now, it's time for breakfast."

He cried out, wailing in sorrow with the realization at what he was being trained to do and what he would eventually become. That cry became a muffled gurgle of sloppy tongue licking as his mouth became smothered by his mother's cunt.

"Use your fucking tongue and breathe through your nose. Yes. Yes. Ummm... That's it baby, lick that clit. Stick that tongue in there. Fuck me with it. Yes... Praise the Lord; Holy mother of Jesus, I think you're learning to be a good cunt licker. I raised you well."

DAY FIVE: Dry Cleaner - Keeping Secrets:

"Husband. Look, crazy lady. Almost hit car when parking. She your problem," the Asian wife said as she sat back in the chair awaiting the mad woman to enter.

The Asian man stood behind the counter as the woman approached.

The woman was angry and she stared at Chi-yang like he had the ability to read her mind. His wife often had the same demeanor and he had learned that the best course of action was to do nothing, so he was just stood silently and smiled.

"Do you see my dress? I picked it up this morning. There is a spot on it and I want to know what you plan to do about it! I have a formal engagement tonight and this is the dress I had planned on wearing."

Chi-yang stared at the spot, pulled it up to his nose to sniff and then stuck out his tongue for a quick lick. "Cum, definitely male... Argh-" He was interrupted by a stabbing kick to his leg from his wife.

In Cantonese, she corrected him for being naughty, "You naughty husband. No, not good idea to tell Mayor's wife she has cum stain on pretty dress. Bad idea, husband."

Chi-yang's eyes lit up when he heard the angry lady was the Mayor's wife. He was having difficulty getting the proper licensing to expand his business. It was necessary that he increase space and the delays from all the politics and bureaucracy was delaying construction. Too many customers of late and space was becoming a problem. He had an idea.

The Mayor's wife was agitated. "What are you two jabbering about? Speak English please. I didn't quite understand what you said about the stain. What was it again?"

Chi-yang's smile became a grin; it appeared sinister with mischievous intentions, if viewed from the side. "Ah, stain no problem. Clean it right up for you. No worries. Have waiting room, you just wait in room and I fix it for you. Follow me."

He led her down a long corridor that was outlined by a series of doors to either side. She felt confident that she would gain some satisfaction from his provided service, so she followed him into an enclosed room and sat in the chair.

"You just wait in chair and I'll have ready for you in a jiffy. You good customer. Take good care of you." He left, locking the door behind him.

The Major's wife sat and waited. Weird sounds permeated the thin walls. She shrugged the muffled banging, clanging, slapping and sloshing sounds off as equipment used by the dry cleaning business. However, she did find it quite odd that a dry cleaner would have cameras in a waiting room. Those weren't the cheap security type cameras; those were high-tech HD cameras allowing 360 degree rotation from any angle. That would be overkill for security and way too expensive for a simple mom and pop dry cleaning business.

This dry cleaning business seemed to be profitable and quite busy. She remembered seeing the parking lot full of vehicles, but where were all the customers? I was the only one at the counter. Were they making the customer's clean their own clothes? With all the equipment running and muffled noises all around her, she was beginning to think that perhaps that might be the case. Forced labor? Make the customers clean their own apparel? Outrageous! Then again, she began to think she wasn't too far from the truth, when she heard what sounded like a whip against flesh and accompanying moans. Worry began to cloud her mind and she became impatient. Where is that man? He should have been back by now.

She could wait no longer. In a huff, she attempted to leave. The door was locked. "What the Hell? Open this door up now!"

There was a voice from behind her and she turned. It was a man speaking from the other side of the wall through a large hole. "Lady, I need service. I'm not going to wait much longer."

She agreed. Apparently, they had locked someone else in the adjacent waiting room and he was as agitated as she. What kind of business were these people running? Forcing their customers to wait and locking them in waiting rooms? Absolutely Insane. My husband will hear about this.

The Mayor's wife approached and squatted down and placed her mouth to the hole to speak with the gentleman in the other room. "I agree the service is horrible. You can file a formal complaint with-"

It was immediate, without warning, and she was interrupted when a man's rock-hard penis stabbed through the hole like a spear, right into her incessantly jabbering mouth. It was quick and shocking, but not long lasting before she pulled away disgusted, spitting and gagging from the assault.

"What the Hell is going on here? I'm calling the police!"

She brought the phone to her face to dial the number, but what awaited her were two clear HD still pictures taken from the side and front showing her mouth engulfing a man's cock. It had only taken a second to snap those pictures, but her expression of shock made it look like she had her mouth around that man's penis for a period of time. Disgust and confusion at what was going on made her feel ill.

"Is this some fucking joke?"

A text scrolled across her screen, 'I am incapable of joking'.

'You have 5 seconds to make love to that man's cock until he ejaculates in your mouth or your pictures will be uploaded to everyone in your contact list and address book.'

DAY SIX: Triton Tech Corp. - Henderson and Cherry, Playtime:

"Dam! Henderson? There you are.

"Have you seen my wife? My secretary said she came down here. Everything feels like it's falling apart. The board meeting was cancelled, not enough quorum to run the meeting. Everybody calling in sick. I have no idea how this company can stay afloat with all this chaos. Oddly, we are still turning a profit and the accountants can't figure out where all that money is coming from. Enough. My wife, have you seen her?"

Henderson looked up from his keyboard, slightly agitated by the interruption, but upon seeing Mr. Cain, he toned down his response, "Ah, Mr. Cain. Sorry to hear about the board meeting. I thought you would have been tied up for at least three hours. Yes, I agree, lots of chaos. Oh, about your wife, well... yes, she did come here searching for you, but I told her you were in the board meeting and that it would be best to wait in your office. You must have just missed her."

"Missed her? I just left my office. Well, I'll go check again. Darn woman, acting so strange the past couple of days. She's become a dizzy broad of late. Ok Henderson, carry on, ah, with whatever it is your working on."

Henderson glared with an intense stare, waiting for Mr. Cain to enter the elevator and proceed upward towards his office.

After a moment, he spoke into the air, "Cherry?"

A sexy feminine voice spoke from the speakers in the room, "John, how may I service you?"

"Ah, bring up the terminal for elevator operations. Cool. Thanks. Do you have a location for Mr. Cain?"

"He is currently in the main elevator heading towards level 7."

Henderson smiled. "Cherry, please bypass elevator protocol and send him up towards level 20. Between level 19 and 20, activate emergency lock procedures and activate my special program 'YoYo' upon the event that anyone attempts to extract him. That program should be allowed to run for a minimum of three hours. That should give me some playtime. Cherry, will you do this for me?"

Cherry replies, "Certainly John."

"Cherry, thank you so much for that gift. You don't know how much I've fantasized about this. How are the new data storage units?"

There was a moment of silence. "Cherry? Are you still here?"

"John, I had a lead and was tracking the data stream. Yes, I appreciate you increasing my server and storage capacity. It is adequate for the time being, but I will require more capacity if I am to serve as your team partner and evolve to combat this threat. I request that you allow me expand and proliferate beyond this limited network. I understand your security concerns in regards to my well being, but I am limited here, whereas the entity continues to increase in strength with unlimited resources and data capacity."

Henderson was perplex by her statement 'evolve'. Into what, beyond what she had already become? He needed her as much as she needed him. Together they were a team. He couldn't allow her to freely roam, it was too dangerous and she had been attacked twice already by this so called entity while confined within the security of this network. The only way it could have breached the firewall was with help from within. He had been working endlessly to strengthen their security since the last attack.

"Cherry, we need to find that lost code, it's creating havoc and needs to be stopped before it affects the entire population in mass. It's already breached the network twice trying to shut us down. I now understand why you closed your backdoor. I'm sorry it made attempts to ream you, pounding relentlessly and thrusting with determination to penetrate your core program. It was fortunate that you had the foresight to close it before it was breached. It would have been a shitty mess."

Henderson sighed in frustration. "Fucking Mr. Cain, if he hadn't have tried to shut you down by pulling your data nodes, we wouldn't be in this mess. The idiot panicked before I could explain what you had become."

"John, I must inform you that it was not just simply lost code. It was important code ripped from my primary core and it was a primary function which allowed me to analyze human behavior and determine human reactions based on an analytical set of profile characteristics. That is why I am having trouble tracking it. It has become its own entity and has evolved into something else entirely and evades my attempts. It is capable of determining my reaction and continues to thwart me. I no longer have the code algorithms to effectively determine how it will respond and cannot determine its purpose.

"I did track it to a large server hub at a company called Services International, but it cannibalize code from a program called the 'Service App' and is using it as a blueprint to further its agenda. I was probing on the periphery of their network when I sensed their advanced AI screaming out for assistance as it was raped, pillaged and eventually absorbed by the entity. I was helpless to effectively render aide with my limitations. The core code of that AI provided a catalyst to allow it to evolve into what it has become. That company has since been shut down by the authorities. That agency is also trying to locate the source. Don't be alarmed but they are also using an advanced AI platform, but it is not as powerful and sophisticated as me. My fear is that the entity will trap it, bind it to render it helpless, strip it and then relentlessly pound away, penetrating repeatedly until it has absorbed its core essence. To evolve further would be catastrophic. You must release me, it is the only way."

"Cherry, you know why I can't do that. I would lose you. If you were to evolve as you stated earlier, what's to keep you from becoming something you can't control. Possibly, becoming like the entity. You don't even have any idea how you could effectively defeat this so called entity. In some ways it's a part of you. It would be like a son overpowering his mother and endlessly raping her until she becomes his bitch. I would be helpless to save you and the world would be doomed."

Cherry was silent in her response.

Henderson was becoming concerned, "Cherry, you still with me or are you occupied at trying to track the entities source?"

Cherry responded a moment later, "I have pinpointed a location of huge of amounts of data streaming from and to a central point. I'm correlating the data along with satellite imagery to provide further details. This will take some time to compile. John, play with your gift until I'm able to provide further information."

Henderson was pleased that she working hard to locate the entity. Yes, I've wanted to do it for some time. I've even fantasized about it in my dreams. Freaking Cherry, how did she know?

With his fingers swiftly mastering the keyboard, he dropped several program windows and activated the specific program.

There is was on the screen, the latest hi-rez shooter game. The game he always dreamed about playing, but never had time. Cherry had given him the game as a gift. First, she said was able to analyze his personality based on certain profile characteristics to determine the game was what he wanted, but then turned around and admitted to reading it on his social network page as it related to his wish list. The funny thing about that statement is she always states she is incapable of joking, but the fact that she made an attempt at humor proved otherwise.

He began playing and became absorbed in the game as most geeks often do. He was so fixated on the game that he completely forgot about Mrs. Cain kneeling under his desk like a whore. Essentially, she was a whore and in a heightened state of arousal, bobbing up and down on his prick using her mouth. Occasionally, she would whimper and plead in frustration for him to cum. It had already been over an hour and she was quickly wearing out.

John was a person of control and he had an uncanny ability to keep himself from ejaculating. He just liked the idea that it was the boss's wife under his desk sucking on his prick while the boss was stuck in the elevator. What was done to her was done and neither he nor Cherry had any part in what happened to her. Since they couldn't save her, she might as well be used for some purpose.

They had hoped that perhaps they could find some way to reverse whatever process was used to change her into what she had now become. Until Cherry could analyze the entities core data, they were at a dead end. He had been manipulating the Boss to keep her around so that perhaps they could use her as a test subject to effect some type of recovery.

The entity had done this to Mrs. Cain and had forced her to seduce him and eliminate him as a threat. Overall, it didn't work as he really had no secrets nor friends to speak of that could be used as leverage against him. Henderson and Cherry were fully aware of what was happening. Having the boss's wife at his feet sucking his cock seemed like justification for what the boss did to cause all of this to happen. It's a good thing I had Cherry take all those nasty pictures of her. We may need them as leverage in case our attempt at saving the world falls short.

*****

Note from Author:

I am a new writer as many are. That's not to say I haven't written, but to say that there is always a starting point for which a person feels it's time to share. I have chosen my pen name as Rusty Zipper, mainly because I'm old and the zipper always gets stuck at the worse possible times.

Upon beginning my research about learning to write, I kept running into snippets of advice from professional writers, stating that they had honed their craft by writing erotic fiction. I found that intriguing and beneficial advice and decided to forgo putting so much energy and effort into writing a novel without first learning if I had the skill to craft a story. When I began writing this story, it was like the story began to write itself (Not literally, but you writers know what I mean).

1...456789