To Sleep, Perchance To Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

Karen suddenly remembered that what he'd said was true! She'd completely blanked it out of her memory until he reminded her.

Karen was numb when she got to the car. "Take me to my apartment, Driver."

"Yes, Mistress."

When they pulled up in front Karen said, "I just want to run up and get something. I'll be going back to the estate."

"Yes, Mistress."

Karen took one thing from the apartment and ran back to the car. When they got back to the estate she was shown to a room which would have done any cocktail lounge proud. A long mahogany bar with about a dozen stools and about ten little cocktail tables. Behind the bar was a 450 gallon saltwater Reef tank with a half dozen large Tangs and many thriving corals. Brian was sitting at one of the tables with another gentleman talking baseball.

The two men stood as Karen approached. Brian said, "Karen, I'm so pleased you've returned. Karen, this is Mr. Scarpelli, a business associate of mine. Bart, this lovely flower is Karen."

Karen shook hands. "Am I interrupting something?"

"Not at all! We're done talking business and would welcome some new blood in the conversation."

The young lady in the tuxedo came over. Brian asked Karen, "Would you like a water, perhaps some iced tea?"

"White wine, please."

Brian held up his hand. "Karen if you would do me a big favor? Until our business is discussed would you mind keeping it non-alcoholic? I'd prefer you with a clear head."

Karen was about to argue, since the men were drinking beers, but said, "Iced tea would be lovely, please."

When the tea was served Brian said, "In fact, Bartender why don't you take Mr. Scarpelli to his room and help him unpack?

Bart, Bartender will see to all your needs. I'm sure Karen and I can rough it without her services. Why don't we meet by the pool at 7:30?"

Karen could see Scarpelli mentally undressing the young blonde as he said, "Great idea, Brian I'm sure we can find something to do to fill the afternoon." As he put his arm around the girl he put his hand in Bartender's panties and grabbed her ass.

After they were gone from earshot Brian muttered, "Pig!"

Karen responded, "If he's such a pig, why did you give him Bartender to fuck?"

"Two reasons, but most importantly the fact that he's a big client of mine and he could become a lot bigger.

The second reason is that Bartender had no advance hint that she'd be servicing the man. She needs more training in being able to anticipate situations and to be ready to please at all times.

You've brought a package! Is it a present for me?"

Karen started to open the bag in her hand which she had taken from her apartment. "In a way! When Servant was bringing me to lunch I paused at the painting of Ruffian in the foyer. I asked Servant if she knew the history of the filly and she said she wanted to learn more. I offered her a book but she told me she was forbidden gifts from anyone but you.

Anyhow, if you would indulge me I'd like to give you this book in the hopes that you could, in turn, give it to her."

Brian inspected the book. "Oh, Jane Schwartz' book! It's a wonderful read."

He pulled a phone from his pocket and direct-connected a number. "Servant, please come to the lounge immediately.

I'm impressed that you recognized the filly from the painting! I always thought the artist made her look larger than life."

Karen responded with a sigh, "Maybe because she was!"

Brian's face took on a wistful look. "That she was."

Servant came into the room. Brian looked her up and down. He said, "Servant, I'm rather disappointed in you today."

"Yes, Master?"

You were told to look after Mistress Karen and help prepare her to come to brunch. Instead you slowed her down by taking liberties with her. Did Mistress indicate in any way that she wanted you to eat her pussy"

"No, Master."

"Once you began to do so, uninvited, what was her response?"

"She stopped me, Master."

"You were to please her and look after her and instead you took liberties and saw to your own needs. Did you enjoy sucking her clit?"

"Very much so, Master."

Brian tossed her the book. "Your education about the horses is woefully inadequate. Read this andif Mistress is still around tomorrow andif she doesn't consider you a complete waste of her time, you will tell her about what you've read."

He turned to Karen. "Do you want me to replace her as your attendant? If you like, I'd consider selling her to a Turkish brothel."

For some strange reason she couldn't explain, Karen played along. "No, don't replace her. I was thinking that perhaps I wouldn't have stopped her eating me if her technique was a little better. Maybe, if I'm not too tired, I might train her in proper oral sex technique."

Karen winked at Servant when Brian had turned away. "And after she's gotten better at eating pussy, maybe we'll have time to discuss the book. But I'd do thatonly if I saw a marked improvement."

Servant replied, "Oh, thank you so much, Mistress. I'll try to be the very best student."

Brian dismissed the girl and turned back to Karen. "Now what are we going to do with you? You've been here barely 30 minutes and you're taking it upon yourself to order my slaves around?

I hope you realize that if you enter service that all comes to an end. Your status will be that of a rank beginner and you would be dealt with rather harshly if you display such hubris again."

"I realize that."

"We'll discuss this at length later, but right now I have a request of you. I can't order you because we haven't finalized our arrangements. Think of it as a gesture of good faith."

Karen looked him in the eyes as she said, "Anything, Master."

Brian smiled. "We'll see. In the meantime I'd like you to take the elevator up to the third floor, room 317, and join in Bartender's little party with Scarpelli. Fuck him blind."

Karen didn't need to think about it; in fact, it was kind of nice not to have to think. She just said, "Yes, Master."

She took the elevator to the third floor and let herself into Scarpelli's room. He was on his back on the bed and Bartender was riding his cock. She looked close to cumming. Karen slipped out of her shoes and blue dress as she walked over to the bed.

Karen noticed Bartender's trim, delightful body. Pert ass and B/C tits which had never held a pencil. The aureoles were huge and puffy. Karen felt like a cow with her DDs.

Scarpelli, however, fell in instant lust over them. As Bartender continued to ride his cock he pulled Karen down to kiss her as he mauled her breasts. Karen thrust her tongue in his mouth and started attacking him. She withdrew her lips and swung her leg over his face as she lowered her pussy onto his mouth.

Scarpelli's technique wasn't bad! It surprised Karen that his tongue could tease as well as caress and suck. She'd expected him to be more of a 'thrust and stab' kind of sex partner.

Bartender had been cumming for the last twenty seconds. She put her hand on Karen's shoulder and said, "Mistress, why don't we switch. The gentleman needs to taste my cum."

Karen switched places with Bartender and was pleased to see the size of Scarpelli's cock. Not so big as to become a project, yet large enough that Karen was sure she'd have an enjoyable afternoon. Bartender had mounted Scarpelli facing Karen and as he tongued her she started to cum again. She leaned toward Karen and grabbed her breasts and sucked her nipples. She supported herself with one hand on Scarpelli's hip and with the other she began to rub Karen's clit.

Karen felt Scarpelli's thrusts take on that particular frenzy which told her he wouldn't last much longer. Between that and Bartender's expert rubbing of her clit, Karen's pussy started contracting and she began cumming all over the wonderful cock.

The collective juices of the three of them couldn't soak into the sheets fast enough so there was a not inconsiderably puddle between Scarpelli's legs. He lay on his back with a girl in each arm cuddled against his chest. Each of his hands cupped a breast and the two girls' tongues were drawing lazy circles around his nipples.

Although Scarpelli couldn't see it, the two girls' eyes were locked on each other, making promises for sometime later. Karen sighed.

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers
12