To Swap Or Not To Swap Ch. 01

Story Info
A man and his wife swap mates of old friends.
995 words
4.14
62.1k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Someyummy
Someyummy
21 Followers

To swap or not to swap. I guess when you hit your late 40s you begin to think of this, especially when the pussy you've had for years has always been lousy and seldom.

My ex-wife had a best friend from school that I had fantasized several times while pulling my cock off.

Her name was Margaret but I always thought of her as "Margo Lynn", but ultimate sex object. She wasn't a beauty queen, kept her per-maturely graying hair short, wore little make up and was a bit on the chunky side, but for some reason, I found myself wanting to fuck her in the worst way.

My ex was the type that blabbed everything and told me that Margo had let her husband fuck her in the ass on occasion but that she really didn't care for it.

I had banked the ex in the ass and though she never complained, I could tell she was no lover of my cock in that tight little hole either.

I don't know how it came about, maybe I was joking but I said that perhaps the four of us could get together for an evening and night, and enjoy a little sex swapping.

Little did I know that she would actually call her girl friend and tell her? Much to my surprise, Carol Sue, told me that Margaret and Bob had thought about it and had even thought of asking us.

Plans were made and on one Friday evening they came over. A little wine and a quick shower in swimsuits for some after dark spa time came first.

We had a two story home with complete baths and bedrooms on both levels and we quietly decided that Margaret and I would be downstairs and Carol Sue and Bob would be upstairs.

Sitting next to Bob's wife was easily giving me a boner and she was rubbing up against me in sly ways, with her thighs and breasts whenever she could and we both noticed that my wife and Bob were wasting no time either.

After a spa session, we donned robes and went inside. Bob and Carol Sue disappeared to the upper level and Margaret went in for a quick after spa shower.

When we were both refreshed, I joined her in the downstairs bedroom and was pleasantly surprised to see her lying on the bed with nothing on. Peeling off my spa robe, she giggled, girlishly as I was hard as an iron bar.

Joining her on the bed, I took her in my arms and kissed her for the first time. She was eager and breathing heavy already as my tongue slide into her mouth. I have never had a woman kiss so passionately on a first kiss.

I whispered that my pet name for her was Margo Lynn and she smiled and replied that she liked the sound of it and wanted it to be known to just the two of us.

"If we get into one room with Bob and Carol Sue, just call me Margie – okay"? She asked and I agreed.

Between kissing her, fondling her big tits, massaging her rock hard nipples and getting one hand into the dense hair between her legs, I was really busy.

Her pussy was small but so wet that two fingers were sucked into like it was a pink lipped vacuum.

"Do you like to be eaten? I asked her.

" Of course silly, she giggled and opened her robust thighs for me.

With her hands on my head, I began to lap at her pussy lips, the drool oozing from her like I could have only hoped it would.

Eating her pussy and sucking on a rather large clit was giving Margo a bit of a good time.

"Turn around Lee, let me suck on your cock" she sighed, her hips writhing up and down to tempo of my tongue.

Every now and then, I would dip a bit low and rim her wrinkled asshole with my tongue tip.

"OOOOOOOOh Lee, Lee, that's sooo nasty – but I just love it!

"Do you really?" I panted.

"Oh yes, oh yes", it's brand new to me.

"Lay on your tummy" I whispered and in and instant, she flipped over, coming up on her knees in anticipation of what I was about to do. I had very little experience in rimming and told her so. This seems to drive her wild as I began to probe her asshole with my tongue, dropping down into her gash for a slurp of good pussy juice now and then.

"You have to fuck me soon Lee, I can't take much more of this"! She moaned and rolled over on her back, begging me mount her.

As I did so, her hand quickly guided my cock to the tight little pussy hole I had both fingered and licked. My cock sunk into her, all seven inches and I felt her beginning to come. Truly this was a woman that had never been warmed up properly.

I had fucked a few orgasmic women but Margo was the queen of the comers. As she finally slumped down from the finally orgasm, I felt my streams of jism blast the inner walls of her vagina and the wet, slurping sounds that filled the room where those I had always dreamed of.

Exhausted, we lay in each others arms, kissing and caressing each other, out inner thighs soaked with our juices.

"Margo Lynn, you're the best fuck I've ever had". I whispered softly.

"Am I really", she asked, a bit surprised

"Do you want to do it more?" Margo,

"I hope you can convince Bob to make this a weekly thing and we still have the rest of the night!'

"Yes, we do, she giggled, sliding down and taking my limp but still slimy cock in her mouth, With that, she sucked me clean and ready for the next session.

Someyummy
Someyummy
21 Followers