To Take a Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelloT
MelloT
356 Followers

"No it's true. Jack, I'm not a virgin. I'm not pure -- you don't want me." She was clutching at straws now. She'd always been a terrible liar and Jack was managing to see through her faster than she thought possible. He chuckled as he continued to listen to her false pleas. Jack walked to the shelf that was crowded with books and lifted down the battered old bible. It had been in his family for generations and his father had given it to him when he left home. Jack wasn't particularly religious -- he'd read a few of the bible stories but hadn't really shown much interest. However, the wedding needed to be official in the eyes of God and Jack had every intention of doing this right. He stood at the end of the bed with the bible in his right hand and his left hand on his heart.

"I, Jack Lachlan Walker, take this woman as my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; until death do us part. This I do solemnly swear. Amen."

Beth gaped at the man soberly vowing to love her for the rest of his life. He couldn't possibly believe that they were married now -- could he? He didn't even know her! How could this possibly be happening?! Beth watched him put the bible back on the shelf. He turned back to her and with a shy expression on his face, he began unbuttoning his shirt. Beth went nuts.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?! I'M NOT YOUR WIFE, I'M NOT GOING TO SLEEP WITH YOU AND I'M CERTAINLY NOT GOING TO LOVE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON ME I'LL RIP YOU TO SHREDS YOU SICK BASTARD! LET ME GO!" Beth fumbled with the knotted fabric at her ankles. He'd done it too tight but she wasn't about to give up.

"I'd hoped we could avoid this Beth but it seems you wanna do it the hard way. Alright." sighed Jack. As she continued to work at the knot, Jack calmly pulled out the metal restraints that were fastened to each corner of the bed. He reached for Beth's ankles and pulled so that she was lying on her back. She screamed bloody murder as he straddled her chest and he was thankful that his nearest neighbour was 20 miles away. He flicked open his pen knife and held it where she could see it. Beth froze.

"Don't, don't..." she pleaded.

"Then hold still." he replied. Jack cut through the strip of material binding her wrists and quickly connected each one to the restraints so that her arms were spread far apart. She was crying again. He wiped her tears away gently.

"Oh Beth, I didn't want it to be like this. Why didn't you just co-operate? I'm your husband now and it's my right to take you as and when I see fit. Do I really have to tie down your legs?"

"YOU'RE NOT MY HUSBAND! WE'RE NOT MARRIED! THIS IS RAPE -- GET OFF ME!" Beth had never screamed so loud in her entire life and her throat burned with the effort. Jack gave another sigh and slid further down her body. He kept her pinned while he turned so that he was facing her feet. He rested on her thighs as he slid the knife through the material at her ankles and forcefully applied the restraints. Beth was completely spread eagled now. He came at her with the knife again and she struggled furiously in her bonds. Jack began cutting through the material of her shirt.

"Hold still Beth or I'll end up... oh now look what you've done!" Jack's knife had caught her arm and she was bleeding. The pain barely registered. The adrenaline was pumping around Beth's body at a terrific rate and she couldn't seem to get enough oxygen into her system. Jack carefully bound the wound with a piece of her torn shirt but she was thrashing around so much that he had to put all his weight on her shoulder to complete the job. She was hyperventilating now and her eyes kept rolling back. Jack wondered whether he should slap her but before a decision could be made, she slumped down on the bed in a dead faint.

MelloT
MelloT
356 Followers
12