To Take a Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelloT
MelloT
359 Followers

Wrapping a towel around her body, she opened the door.

"I need some clothes." she stated.

"No sweetheart – you have to earn them. For now I want you naked so that you get used to me seeing you this way. In time I might give you something to wear but you'll have to start showing me what a good wife you are before that happens. Hang the towel up and we'll go and get you some food."

Defiance flashed in her eyes but she reasoned with herself that if she was going to fight and escape, she'd need some energy. She placed the towel back on the rail and returned to the door still not meeting his eyes. She flinched when he gripped her upper arm.

"I'm not going to hurt you Beth unless you do something wrong. Relax."

He led her into the kitchen and put a cushion on a wooden chair at the table before lowering her onto it. She winced as her punished bottom made contact with the soft material. While Jack made them both sandwiches, Beth made mental notes of her environment. The front and back doors were wide open, as were all of the windows, to allow a breeze to sweep through the homestead but each one had fine wire mesh secured over it to keep the flies out. She knew she was miles from anywhere which left her with 2 options – she could steal the ute while Jack was distracted and hope there was a map in it or she could wait until Jack had left and pack up some food and water to take with her on foot. There was also the chance that someone might visit but Beth thought that was unlikely. She looked around for a phone or radio without success. There was no point running through the door until she had made preparations.

She hadn't been listening to or looking at Jack at all so she nearly jumped out of her skin when he touched her shoulder.

"I told you sweetheart – I won't hurt you unless you give me reason to. Eat up." Jack was concerned by her reaction to him. He didn't want the girl to be petrified of him, he just wanted her to know who was in charge – how else does a successful marriage work? He needed to get to the pleasure part of her training and resolved to start straight after they'd had their lunch. Jack had ordered a few things (including her restraints) from the magazines his father had given him. He was keen to try out the magic wand vibrating massager that he'd read can give women intense orgasms. He would make sure Beth had plenty of those this afternoon before taking his own pleasure from her sweet body. Jack could feel himself growing hard already.

He sat at the table with Beth and asked her questions while they ate – what was her favourite food, was she any good at sewing, can she cook, what books had she read etc. Beth was stunned. How could he sit there and have a conversation like nothing had happened? Like it was normal? She had to make him understand that he was wrong but how could she do that without making him angry?

Jack cleared the plates and glasses from the table before turning to look at Beth. She looked so small and helpless sitting at the table wondering what was going to happen next. She kept her eyes lowered but Jack noticed that she watched him warily at all times. He went to her side and crouched down.

"We're gonna have a really nice afternoon together Beth. I'm gonna take you back into the bedroom in a minute but I'm not going to hurt you – the complete opposite in fact. Part of my job as your husband is to get you pregnant and I want to make it a nice experience for both of us. Understand?"

Beth nodded. What else could she do? Jack gently gripped her upper arm and raised her from the chair.

"Before we do that, I thought you'd like to look at the house in daylight. You didn't really get a proper tour last night did you. Let's start outside."

Beth perked up as Jack led her to the door. Could this be her chance? Maybe she could hit him over the head with something and make a run for it? Maybe she could give him the slip and jump into the ute? Maybe she would be able to see a nearby house with people that might help her?

All hopes were dashed when Jack opened the door to nothingness. A vast expanse of dry land with nothing to see for miles. Even if she could somehow get loose, she wouldn't know which direction to take and she was smart enough to know that she'd be dead within hours if she left without supplies.

Jack watched as deep despair crossed his wife's beautiful face.

"There's nowhere to go sweetheart." he said gently. A solitary tear slid down her cheek and Jack tenderly kissed it away. The tour could wait – she needed to feel something positive. Jack threw his arm around her shoulders and drew her back into the house, down the corridor and into the bedroom. She didn't fight.

"I'm not gonna tie you down Beth but I expect you to do what I tell you. You know what'll happen if you disobey." Jack whispered as he lay her on the bed.

He quickly removed his clothes and lay beside her. She was shaking all over now and her small hands had curled themselves into fists by her sides. She'd turned her head away and was biting her lip.

"Look at me Beth." She struggled but eventually she met his eyes. Why did she see so much compassion in them? So much tenderness? If he felt such sympathy, why was he doing this?

Jack brushed her hair back from her forehead and planted feathery kisses over her cheeks and nose before finally settling on her mouth. He was so gentle and patient waiting for her to respond. His hand moved to her breast and he toyed with her nipple without breaking their kiss. Beth gasped when he pinched her sensitive bud giving Jack the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth for a deeper kiss. Beth could feel her traitorous body responding to his touch. Her breathing was harder and her hips had started to move involuntarily. She startled herself when, without conscious thought, her hand reached up to the back of Jack's head and tangled itself in his soft, sun kissed hair.

Jack moved his head down to her other breast and sucked in the neglected nipple. He raised his eyes to look at Beth while he suckled and the sight took his breath away. She had her mouth open and her eyes closed. Her labored breathing pushed her beautiful breasts further into his hands and she gripped his hair and shoulder tightly. Jack kissed his way down her welcoming stomach keeping both hands on her at all times. Beth moaned a small "no" in anticipation and began to push him away.

"Stay." Jack growled and she lay still covering her face with her hands. He parted her nether lips with his fingers and kissed her letting his tongue plunge into her wetness as she writhed beneath him. He suckled at her sweet folds and clamped down on her clit causing her to shriek loudly. Beth couldn't keep herself still now and Jack was forcing sounds from her that she had never made before. She didn't know what to do with her hands and they flew from her face to his shoulders, to the pillow, to the bed frame, to his hair in a whirlwind of panic and lust.

Jack worked his tongue over her most sensitive areas lapping up the juices that were flowing from her body in a steady stream. He knew she was close so he used his fingers to expose her clit as much as possible before sealing his mouth around it. He expelled all the air from his mouth to create a vacuum and then flicked the very tip of his tongue over it repeatedly. Beth felt herself shatter into a million pieces and screamed in pleasure.

Collapsing back on the bed and panting heavily, Beth was dismayed to feel Jack licking her clean. Aftershocks rippled through her and it felt too intense.

"Stop. Please stop." she pleaded.

"No sweetheart. We've got a long way to go yet. That was just the first of many." Jack replied. He smiled as she groaned and her hands returned to covering her face.

Sitting up a little, Jack now pushed his middle finger into her tight core. Beth whimpered at the intrusion.

"Ssshhhh. Good girl. Ssshhhh." Jack whispered.

He worked his finger in and out slowly, letting her feel every millimeter. When Beth's breathing became heavy again, he added his ring finger to his middle one and felt Beth's inner walls grip and suck at them. Curling his fingers up, he pulsed at her spongy G spot causing Beth's hands to shoot down to his wrist.

"No! Please – it's too much!" she cried trying to push him out of her. Jack encircled both of her wrists with his free hand and got to his knees. He pinned her hands out of the way and then increased his speed, plunging his fingers into her with a little more force. Beth felt torn in two. Half of her desperately wanted to escape from the concentrated pleasure being forced upon her but the other half pushed her hips further onto his hand and rocked in time with him in primal need. It didn't take long to push her over the edge again and this time her voice cracked with the force of her scream.

Jack moved straight to her clit, moving his fingers over her in a rapid figure of eight. Beth didn't get time to breathe and immediately climaxed again, and again, and again. Jack released her wrists – there was no need to hold her now. She was limp, malleable... submissive. He couldn't wait any longer. Putting the pillows in the middle of the bed, he turned Beth onto her stomach over them so that her bottom was pushed up. He moved her legs apart and guided himself into her warmth. Beth cried out in ecstasy but stayed where he had put her.

He moved slowly to start with, marveling at how tight she was despite all of their preparations. He ran his hand down her back and she shivered at his touch. Gripping her elbows he pulled her up off of the mattress and moved her backwards and forwards on him. Beth moaned and gasped. She responded to his urging and worked her hips in time. Beth turned her head from side to side trying to see his face. She wanted to gauge his mood – he had her in such a tight, captive-like grip but he was being gentle and giving her so much pleasure. She was confused.

"Please Jack."

"What sweetheart?"

"Let me see you?"

Jack growled in pleasure as he pulled out of her and gently turned her onto her back. He entered swiftly and lay over her so that he could put both his hands on her face. He softly blew her fringe back and kissed her lips as he moved rhythmically. Beth looked into his eyes. There was no anger or aggressiveness. Just wonder, lust and something else... nurture? His movements became faster and Jack pressed his forehead to hers. They began breathing in time and Beth could feel another impossible climax building. Jack closed his eyes.

"Oh my God Beth, I want to stay here forever." he moaned into her mouth before increasing his speed yet again. He wrapped his arms around her body in a crushing embrace and shifted his knees under her thighs until she wrapped her legs around him. Beth's bottom lip was trembling again. He plunged deeply into her wetness forcing gasps and screams from her until he burst inside her hot womb.

They both collapsed onto the bed in a panting, sweating heap. Jack kissed her as he slid out and then gathered her into his arms, curling his body around hers. He hadn't used any toys... he hadn't needed to. There was still plenty of time. Before long his breathing had steadied and he had fallen into a deep, satisfied sleep.

Wrapped in his vice like arms, Beth felt like a child. A million emotions and questions flooded her system but there was one inescapable truth – she'd just spent 2 hours in heaven.

MelloT
MelloT
359 Followers
12