To Tame a Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
In which she is broken, for now.
2.4k words
4.49
54.1k
33

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ianbabyyy
ianbabyyy
358 Followers

Forgot to mention the first time that this is a multiple part story. I'm sorry that it takes a while to build up, I promise really sexy things are coming.

Also, I've been struggling with which category to place it in, so I've decided each part will go into the category that's most predominant in it. If that makes sense. Anyways, enjoy!

*****

When I woke up again, it wasn't in a forest, or tied to a horse, instead I was in a cage, in what appeared to be a market place of some sort. When I looked around, there were other cages, with other people in them. Most of them looked normal like me, but others were... different. There was even one girl who appeared to be colored in all different shades of red. It was quite beautiful once I got past the strangeness of it.

"Okay. Take a deep breath. You're in a cage, in what appears to be a medieval market place, surrounded by things that definitely aren't human. And you aren't sleeping because those slaps fucking hurt." I touched my cheek, which was still slightly tender, and scowled. "Nothing out of the ordinary. This isn't strange in the slightest. It's just... new. Right. You can handle new. You're adaptable. Right. You got this. I got this." I took a deep breath and peered through the bars of my cage, straight into the dark eyes of a grotesque, green monster.

"Ahh, I don't got this, I don't got this!!" I screamed, scrambling back into the corner of the cage, far away from the creature staring at me. It was shaped very basically like a human, but with slightly over blown muscles and a dark green skin. There was coarse black hair covering it's arms and legs and chest, which was bare, and the hair on it's head was just as dark, and long, braided tight to the back of his head. The strangest thing about the creature however were the tusks that grew right next to the corners of its mouth. As a whole, it was rather terrifying. And then it smiled. Its teeth were yellowed and pointed, all of them. Some of them appeared to be stained red, and I had to assume it wasn't from fruit punch.

Yeah. Utterly terrifying.

"The dark elf said you were a noisy one." Dark elf? The captain maybe? "I personally like 'em noisy. But my customers... not so much." I shuddered at the thought of someone having sex with this being. Though now that the thought was in my head, I was forced to ponder it. Was it male? My eyes took it in again, quickly, traveling to the lack of boobs on it's chest to the conspicuous lump in its pants. I gulped. Yep, definitely male.

The thing shook the cage, startling me back to the present. "So you're going to be good, right? I wouldn't want to damage the goods, not with them being as pretty as they are." He leered at me, and I flinched back, causing him to laugh. His voice was terrifying, and his laugh even more so. It was deep and rough, but not in an attractive way. He had more of a cave man sort of feel to him. Though more intelligent. Maybe?

I nodded my cooperation to him, arms wrapped around my legs to make myself even smaller, and he finally moved away. My head dropped, everything that had happened finally catching up to me at once. The tears started, one by one, dripping down onto my jeans, until I was practically sobbing. I tried to stay as quite as I could, my shoulders shaking hard.

--

Sometime later, when I had finally cried myself out, I found myself leaning against the uncomfortable bars, eyes listless roving the crowds. I'd seen so many variations of beings, some of them almost human, others completely off the wall, that nothing was surprising me anymore. Occasionally, someone, or a group of people, would approach the creature apparently selling us. I learned, at some point during this, that he was an orc, and his name was X'tor, or something hard to pronounce like that. The people would then come and peruse the cages, poking at the occupants and asking questions. I was skipped over for the most part, and when people did stop to ask about me, they were told that I was new and therefore he couldn't yet guarantee me. They all moved on.

The day passed slowly. Despite how cold it had been the night before, or whenever it was I'd first been dropped here, the sun felt like it was baking me today. The orc came around a couple of times with a canteen of water, leering at me every time he passed. By the end of the day, all I wanted to do was curl up in a comfy bed and sleep. We were passed the canteen one last time, and each given a piece of bread, and then the orc started to disappear into what I realized was his tent. The sun had gone down and I was freezing again, thirsty, hungry, uncomfortable, and really really pissed off.

"Hey!" I snapped, the first word I had spoken since my unhelpful pep talk this morning. The orc paused and turned to stare at me suspiciously. "You're going to fucking leave us in the cold in these fucking cages with just a piece of bread to eat all day?" I kicked the bars of the cage to emphasize my anger, thankful that my heels at least semi protected my toes.

"I'm going to give you once chance to sit down and shut up, slave," the orc growled, advancing on me.

Like an idiot, I didn't take my one chance.

"No! Fuck you!" I kicked the cage a couple of more times, and before I knew it I was being hauled out and thrown across a bench. It knocked the breath out of me, and before I could recover enough to fight, his knee rested heavily on my back.

"You had your chance, now you're punished. I'll go easy since this is your first outburst." I felt a knife against the skin of my back and froze, what little breath I had caught in my throat. Death was not something I was ready to face yet, and I wouldn't fight if it meant going there.

It didn't go there, however. The knife slid lower, snagging on the fabric of my jeans and tearing through them like they were butter. With a sinking feeling about where this was going, I screamed and started to struggle again, even as I realized that my ass was now completely bare to the world. He even sliced through my thong, the bastard. There was a fumbling noise, which I was pretty sure meant the knife was being put away, and then there was no thought. Only agony.

I recognized later, back in the relative safety of my cage, that it was only his hand he was hitting my with, but at the time if felt like a blazing metal rod. I screamed and squealed and struggled and nearly blacked out a couple of times, before finally breaking down and begging him to stop, promising I'd be good, promising anything if he would just stop. He stood me up then, examining my tear stained face as if looking for any traces of defiance. Whatever he saw must of reassured him, because he nodded and set about cutting off the rest of my jeans. When he went to take my jacket, I put my hand on his arm and begged again to keep it. I couldn't lose this one thing from my life, or I would go crazy. He shrugged, and instead cut my shirt out from under it, before steering my back into my cage.

Huddled into the corner, my jacket wrapped around myself and my ass burning, I sobbed again, finally passing out in an exhausted heap.

--

The next day I woke up in a blaze of heat once again, the morning sun uncomfortably happy. Today was even worse than yesterday, considering that I was naked, except for my heels and jacket, my ass felt like I had sat on a bonfire, and my make up had probably turned my face black. Yikes.

When the orc came around with the canteen, making sure we were all awake, I meekly took a drink and handed it back, not meeting his eyes. He grunted in satisfaction, moving on.

The day was boring for the most part, as the previous day had been. The red woman was bought by a relatively attractive couple with wings on their back, and she seemed almost pleased. I amused myself with playing 'Guess the Species' and attempting to get the attention of the other caged people, dying for some sort of conversation. They all either stared out into the crowd with something akin to anticipation, or stared at the ground, so that was a bust.

Sometime after lunch, things became interesting, if that's the word you wanted to use. A rather attractive man had been wandering through the cages, idly poking at the beings in them, asking questions like everyone else. I idly noticed that he was dark haired and pale skinned, in a very similar way to The Captain, but not nearly as handsome. Was I thinking of him in capital letters now? Oh good lord, was I thinking of him as handsome? I'm not sure which pissed me off more.

Anyways, he paused by my cage again, asking questions about me. This time, however, he was dissuaded by the orcs assertions that I was new and couldn't be guaranteed. He made a seedy comment about liking his slaves that way, and next thing I knew, I was being hauled out of my cage with a whispered warning to be good. I stood unsteadily on my heels as the man circled around me, feeling very much like a piece of meat being weighed. He would occasionally reach out and touch a part of me, and I would wince and flinch slightly, but for the most part I stood still, not really listening to the conversation.

Then, randomly, his hands were on my breasts, cupping them and squeezing them in a way that almost felt disturbingly good, except for the fact that it was a complete stranger groping me. I smacked his hands away, taking a step backwards and glaring up at him. "What the fuck?" I snarled, feeling quite proud of myself that I pulled off the expression nicely. The man laughed, waving off the orc who had started towards me, a dangerous look on his face.

"It's ok. I like them angry like this. It makes them more fun to break." His voice was sweet, in a sickly sort of way, and it made my skin crawl. As he started to circle again, I turned with him, careful not to let him out of my sight. "Can you remove the jacket?" He asked the orc, who actually seemed to pause before speaking.

"Not without damaging her or cutting it, both of which I'm reluctant to do," he rumbled. Ha, reluctant to damage me. My ass said otherwise.

The man shrugged as if it was no concern to him, and stepped forward to wrap an arm around my waist and pull me against him. As I struggled to get free of his grip, his mouth touched my ear and I whimpered. "I do think I like you. I wasn't expecting to find such a prize today." As he spoke, his free hand roved down to grab my sore ass, making me wince. His laughter rippled down my spine in the most unpleasant sort of way. I could feel his fingers moving farther, traveling between my legs, and in retaliation, I sunk my teeth into his neck so hard I tasted blood. He roared and released my, only to punch me so hard I feel to the ground whimpering. He yanked me up and punched me again on the other side, this time blackening my eye.

By this time, the orc had reached us and put a calming hand on the man's shoulder. He wiped the blood off of his neck, glaring at me with a cold, excited look in his eyes that truly scared me. "You are mine," he stated. "And I will break you." At that the orc placed me back in my cage with a carefulness that I hadn't associated with him, before leading the man away. I didn't pay attention much after that, laying in agony on my side, but a short time later, the man stormed away, and the orc returned with a canteen and a cloth.

I was removed from the cage and set on the wooden bench I'd been spanked on the night before. The pain in my ass didn't even register anymore compared to what was happening on my face. Very gently, being more gentle than I realized he was capable of, the orc dabbed away the blood on my face with the wet cloth, and then offered me the canteen to drink. "Now you rest. Didn't mean for you to be damaged. Later you will be punished for being bad again." Well, so much for his moment of kindness.

I was bundled back up into the cage, this time with a blanket, presumably as an apology for being 'damaged', but true to his word, once the day was over I was back over the bench and he was tanning my hide. It went on longer this time, probably because this was my second infraction, and this time my begging didn't say him. He literally beat me until I blacked out from the pain.

When I woke up the next morning, I was back in my cage, sans the blanket, and my entire body seemed to ache. Multiple days passed in a similar fashion, the ache only slightly seeming to fade with each morning. Occasionally people would ask to see me closer, and I would allow them to touch me and turn me in any way they pleased without a fight. No one ever bought me, despite the interest, which seemed odd when I pondered it, as the first man had been very adamant. The thought was swept away however, along with all of the rest of my thoughts. The pain and humiliation was, at the moment, too much for me to handle, so I simply stopped fighting.

Once in a while, the orc would look at me for a very long period, appearing to be thinking. Every day that passed with me quiet, every day that I didn't have an outburst, or flinch at his leer, or snap at the people around me, his stare became more worried.

But by the end of the week, I just didn't care anymore.

ianbabyyy
ianbabyyy
358 Followers