To Tame a Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
In which she meets her Master.
3.8k words
4.63
34.6k
28

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ianbabyyy
ianbabyyy
357 Followers

Hi guys. I'm so sorry this chapter took so long, but I kinda lost my muse for a bit. Anyways, sexy times in this chapter, which means I can get the ball rolling on more. ;) Almost done with the plot build up for a bit, so once everyone is settled, I'll be taking suggestions for possible scenarios. Hope you enjoy!

*****

The next couple of days were interesting to say the least. I discovered that the captain, who insisted I call him Drell, was actually a fairly agreeable person when he wasn't capturing people to sell them into slavery. Being angry and difficult all the time was exhausting, and it wasn't getting me anywhere, so I dropped it quickly. I learned that Drell had a wicked sense of humor, and had mastered sarcasm to a level that rivaled my own. He was also very handsy, taking advantage of both our sleeping arrangements and our shared horse. I think I spent our three days of travel in a near constant state of arousal.

I didn't ask questions though, despite my curiosity. Not about this world, nor the creatures in it. I was so strung out about being a slave that I couldn't bear to think about anything else without having a breakdown. And I was so desperately tired of crying.

The morning of our fourth day together, we approached a huge, sprawling city. "This is the capital city, Darova. The castle in the center is where the royal family resides," Drell explained as we made our way through what looked like a marketplace. "The king died recently, so everyone is scrambling to find the heir."

"Has he been kidnapped?" I asked, unable to deny my curiosity any longer.

"Something like that." He didn't say any more on the topic, and I didn't push.

We approached a large gate built into an even larger wall. Through the gate I could see beautiful buildings and even more beautiful people. I looked everywhere in awe as we made our way through the streets. It appeared to be comprised almost entirely of homes, each more elegant and expensive looking than last.

"You might want to close your mouth. I think you're drooling," Drell murmured in my ear. I turned slightly to glare at him. "This is the upper city. Nobles live here, along with the rich merchants. Most of the nobles have their own estates elsewhere, but everyone keeps a home in the city, to stay a part of society. Very upper class and elite."

"I'm assuming the man you're selling me to lives here?" I asked, unable to keep the loathing out of my voice.

"Yes," he replied, pinching my side. "And you'll be respectful. He's a good man, and you will do well with him."

"He's buying a slave, how good of a man can he be?" I snapped, turning to glare at him more firmly. His response was to dismount and drag me roughly from the horse. While I had been glaring at him, we'd entered the gated lawn of one of the houses.

"Look, humans here aren't considered people, you're considered property. So if I hadn't captured you, someone else would have. Someone else would be selling you, and someone else would be buying you. Your new owner is a good man, and he is infinitely better than almost anyone else you could have ended up with." Drell's hands were firmly on my shoulders, forcing me to look at him as he spoke.

"And you?" I asked quietly. "Do you consider humans people, or property?"

He was quiet for a moment. "I don't know," he finally admitted. "Before you, I'd never had a conversation with one."

While my mind processed that, a man approached, a boy following close on his heels. My first guess was that they were probably servants. "Always good to see you, Drell," the man said with a smile. "John, take this horse back to the stable. Drell, please follow me." The man turned and led the way into the house, Drell following with a firm hand on my arm.

We were shown to a sitting room and informed that the Master would be with us shortly. I paced around the room anxiously, occasionally picking up one of the books on the table and glancing at it, before putting it back. I'm not even sure if I was reading the titles, I just needed something to do with my hands.

Drell watched my from where he sat sprawled on a comfortable looking red couch. He opened his mouth to say something when the door opened and a new man walked in. "Anthony!" Drell exclaimed, pushing himself to his feet. "So good to see you again!"

"It's only been a week since you were here," the man replied dryly. I stared at my feet, unwilling to look at the man who had bought me.

"Yes, but a week feels like forever when I'm apart from you," Drell replied in a simpering voice. I shifted, a little startled. I hadn't realized that Drell had that kind of relationship with this man.

"Drell, I don't understand why you feel the need to act as if we're lovers." Oh. So not that kind of relationship.

"Because it flusters you, and I'm hoping that one day you will realize you are attracted to men, and will fall passionately into my- ow!" I struggled to keep from laughing. The men had a similar dynamic as my best friend and I. The thought that I might never see her again struck me hard, and I scrubbed at the tears forming in my eyes. I would not cry in front of this man.

I must have missed part of their conversation, because the next thing I knew there were two pairs of shoes in my line of sight.

"So this is the girl you were telling me about. She seems quite demure, not at all the firebrand you were describing." The man's voice was a pleasant tenor, rippling across my skin and sending a shiver down my spine. It made an intoxicating counterpoint to Drell's rumbling bass.

"You'll see," Drell replied with an ominous tone.

Fingers pressed under my chin, gently tugging my chin up. With a deep breath, I allowed it, determined to show no signs of weakness to this man.

When I met his eyes, all thoughts scattered from my head. They were the clearest blue I had ever seen, and I could feel them piercing me. They were familiar, but I couldn't place why. After a moment, it hit me and I gasped, stumbling away from him. The pair watched me, surprise clear on their faces.

This was the man from my dream. I had seen him every night, the exact same scene, always waking up before he could speak.

Drell was beside me then, looking torn between worry and annoyance. "I told you to be good," he grumbled with no real heat behind it. "Calm down, it's alright."

I couldn't calm down. I felt like I was going crazy, and I couldn't tear my eyes from his. He approached me, fingers touching my chin again.

"I dreamed you," I murmured, shaking slightly. His eyebrow arched, but he didn't reply. He seemed to be studying me, so I took the moment to do the same. His face was hard, eyes cold, and his thin mouth spoke of cruelty. He wasn't exactly handsome, but there was something strangely attractive about his intimidating appearance.

And then he smiled.

It was like a switch had been flipped inside of him, and his whole face lit up, a warm light glowing behind his eyes, melting the ice, and laugh lines appeared around his mouth. "There's more to you than meets the eye, little human."

When he spoke it was like a spell had been broken. I pulled away from him, crossing my arms over my chest and turning on a glare. "What is it with you people calling me 'little human.' It's so condescending."

The man appeared startled for a moment, but Drell just laughed. "You started to scare me for a moment there. I thought maybe you were becoming docile." I turned my glare on Drell, but after traveling with me for three days, he seemed immune.

"Shut up, Drell," I snapped. "I don't want to hear you use the word docile in reference to me again, not after dropping me in that fucking slave pen."

"I see what you mean about that mouth of hers," the man replied, a smile tugging at his lips again. "You let her swear at you?"

"I don't have much of a choice," he complained. "If I had stopped to punish her every time she did it, I wouldn't have made it here for another month."

"Had you tried it, I would have murdered you in your sleep," I snapped.

"When? I never let you out of my sight long enough to find a weapon," he growled, crossing his arms over his chest so his posture matched mine.

"You are aware that you sleep like a fucking log, right? I could have beat you with a rock if I-" the rest of my sentence was cut off by a hand over my mouth. While we were arguing, my new owner had moved behind me, and now his silver hair hung around my face.

"Do you always go on like this?" He asked. His hand didn't move from my mouth, so I guessed that his question was rhetorical. His body pressed against me from behind, hard and unyielding. I trembled a little at the restrained power I could feel in him, even as his free hand swept up along my side, resting lightly on the arms still crossed over my chest.

"You said she might be a changeling?" I could see Drell nod. "And yet she's human. I haven't heard anything about human changelings. I thought they all changed species when they crossed." Drell shrugged, and then the hand was removed from my mouth and I was being turned. His long fingers caught my chin and tugged my face up so our eyes met again. "I will not attempt to clean your speech, as I find it a tad bit endearing. However, if you ever swear directly at me, you will be punished. Understand?"

I jerked away from him, glaring. "Go fuck yourself." There was a flurry of movement, but before I could react, I was bent over the back of the red couch, my toes just barely touching the floor.

"This is not the best way to start our relationship. I had hoped to put you at ease, but I think you should learn now what happens when you test me." A hand was pressed firmly to my back, keeping me from standing up, and my dress was slowly being dragged up my legs until it was tucked around my waist, my ass bare. It took a moment for me to process what was happening, but before his hand could come down for the first time, I screamed.

Tears immediately started rolling down my cheeks, my whole body going into panic mode after my experience in the slave pens. Before, when I was still my own person, I had enjoyed being spanked occasionally, but never again did I want to experience what that orc had done to me. I sobbed and begged, promising to be good, promising anything if he just wouldn't break me. My whole body shook, and I had the sensation of being moved, but it was lost in the blind panic. When I felt something tighten around me, I lashed out, managing to land a blow before my arms were pinned.

It seemed like forever before my mind kicked back in and realized that nobody was hurting me. I started calming down then, voices trickling in finally.

"Hush, little human. Everything is alright. You are safe. You aren't with the orc." The voice was low and rumbling and comforting, further easing my panic. It continued murmuring soothingly until I opened my eyes and peered into Drell's face. His forehead was pressed to mine, his eyes closed.

"Alanna," I muttered, my voice rough. "Not little human." His eyes shot open at the sound of my voice and he pulled back to look at me. I shifted, realizing I couldn't move much. My hands were pinned to Drell's chest, his hands wrapped firmly around my upper arms. He had been kneeling in front of me, body as close as he could get it, but now he pulled back, releasing my arms to press a hand to my face.

There was another set of arms wrapped around my waist, and a leg strewn over my legs, pinning them to the floor. I was haphazardly sitting in what I assumed was Anthony's lap, his cheek resting on the top of my head. Feeling me relax, he eased his hold on me, releasing my feet and settling into a more comfortable position, still firmly holding me on his lap.

"Drell. Explain." I barely recognized the voice and I shuddered at the rage it contained. The arms tightened around me, only easing when a whimper was dragged from my throat. Fingers caught my chin, tugging my face up until I was looking into worried blue eyes.

The silence was broken finally, Drell explaining everything that had happened in the last week and a half. The longer he spoke, the colder those eyes grew, though his touch remained gentle.

"I do so hate those who abuse their slaves," he said when Drell was finished, receiving an answering growl from the captain. "You said your name is Alanna?" I nodded. "Well then, Alanna, you have nothing to fear from me. When you're good I will reward you, when you misbehave I will punish you, but you have my word that I will never abuse or damage you."

I glared as well as I could, though I think the effect was muted by my tear-stained face and red eyes. "So I'm what, your sex slave?" I clamped my mouth shut just in time to keep from swearing at him.

"You will be my companion. Drell believes I will find you amusing, and there is very little in my life that amuses me."

"So I'm a play toy."

The man sighed and stood up, carefully putting me on my feet. "You will be whatever I desire, when I desire it. To put your mind at ease, however, I'm not fond of raping women, unless they agree to it before hand." Desire rippled down my spine at the thought of being used by this man, but I viciously stomped it into the ground.

"Are you calm now?" He asked, almost sounding like he actually cared. I nodded, scrubbing the last tears from my face. "Good. That means we can proceed with the punishment." My eyes swung up to meet his in disbelief. "You only have one rule so far, and you broke it already. So this punishment will serve two purposes." He took my arm firmly and led me back over to the couch and bent me over it.

"One, I want to discourage you from swearing at me." My skirt was pulled up to my waist. "And two, I want to ease your panic and fear. I'm no monster, and you will not pass out from the pain."

He wasn't very reassuring. Just because I wasn't going to pass out didn't mean it wasn't going to hurt. I struggled, putting my hands on the cushions and attempting to wiggle out from under his hand.

"Drell, would you help me?"

The captain entered my vision then, his face serious, and pinned my hands together with one of his, his other hand twining in my hair and holding it firmly so I was forced to meet his eyes. Unable to look at him, feeling betrayed even though I hadn't trusted him, I squeezed my eyes shut. His hand immediately tightened in my hair, making me gasp, eyes shooting back open.

"Keep your eyes on me, little human," he murmured. I gritted my teeth at the nickname, and was about to curse at him when a hand landed on my ass.

I jumped and yelped, much to my embarrassment. It didn't take long for me to realize that it hadn't actually hurt. The hand stroked my ass for a moment, before coming down on the other side, a little harder. This time it stung a little, but only enough to make me feel it.

This went on for a couple minutes, him alternating sides, hitting just hard enough to sting a little. Despite being pissed off, I could feel myself starting to get wet, and I groaned, my eyes slipping shut. A small tug on my hair had me meeting Drell's eyes again.

"I think she's starting to enjoy it," he said, never taking his eyes from mine. Anthony took a break from hitting me to rub my slightly burning ass, fingers slowly slipping between my legs. I squeezed them together, struggling again, but another tug to my hair and they fell apart, just enough that he could reach his target.

They slid through my wetness, rubbing and teasing. I bit my lip hard to keep from moaning. "I think you're right," he replied, fingers never halting their maddening movements. His other hand slid up my back and into my hair, replacing Drell's. The captain released me all together, allowing Anthony to pull me upright by my hair, his other hand cupping my pussy to keep me balanced on my toes.

"Was he right about you?" He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine, further igniting the fire growing in my stomach. "Are you a submissive little pain slut?" The degrading question tugged a whimper from me, my head shaking as much as it could writhing his grip.

"Rule number two. You will never lie to me, in words or action." He slipped a finger inside of me and I moaned, unable to hold it in any longer. My hair was tugged harder, forcing my head to the side, and I felt teeth graze against my throat. "You have one more chance to answer or your punishment will be much worse.

I held out as long as I could, but when his teeth nipped me hard, signaling his impatience, I cried out. "Yes! Yes, I like the pain and being dominated. Please. Just... please."

"Please what?"

"I don't know," I whimpered honestly. My head was telling me to struggle, to demand he get his fucking hands off me, but my body wanted to demand that he fuck me. And the fucked up part was, I think my body was winning.

A kiss was pressed to the bite. "Good girl." My hair was released, and I was gently pushed back over the couch. He removed his hand from between my legs and resumed his massage of my ass cheeks. Drell grabbed my arms again to keep me from struggling, a self satisfied grin on his face, but I was to shaken to call him on it.

"I'm going to hit you five times, and you're going to count them. If you don't, we will continue until you do. Understand?" I didn't reply, but he didn't seem to need me to. After what felt like hours, his hand landed hard on my ass. Unlike his little taps before, this one hurt, enough that I cried out slightly and started to struggle. He waited a moment, expecting me to say one, but I gritted my teeth.

"How am I supposed to remember how many times I've hit you if you won't keep track?" He complained. I heard the whoosh of his hand swinging and tensed up. The slap felt twice as hard this time, and the noise echoed through the room, rivaled by my startled cry.

"Ow, fuck, alright!" I yelled, head thrown back. "One!"

"Good girl." His hand came down on the other side, making me squirm.

"Two," I snapped. His hand rubbed for a moment, soothing the sting into a slow burn that made me squirm more.

He hit twice more, me yelling out the number each time, and then there was a long pause. I shifted, toes starting to hurt, when his hand swung again, this time landing between my still open legs. I howled, my whole body stiffening, the slap bringing me to the edge of an orgasm that I hadn't realized was building.

His hand stayed where it was, rubbing and keeping me on the edge, before his fingers flicked over my clit, one, twice, three times, and then I fell over the edge, my entire body rocking with the force of my orgasm.

I came down slowly, not struggling when he picked me up and cradled me to his chest. "Good girl," he murmured, kissing the top of my head.

"I think my job here is done. I'll take my leave now," Drell told us grinning. He patted my head, and something tickled my memory. Just before he made it to the door, Anthony saying goodbye, I remembered.

"Drell!" He paused and turned to me, eyebrow arched. "My jacket." He stated at me for a moment, puzzled, before smiling gently.

"It's in my saddlebags. I'll give it to the stable boy and have him deliver it to you." He winked and then was gone, allowing me to slump in relief, laying my head on the solid chest I was cradled against.

"I still don't like you," I murmured into said chest. "And I hate being a slave. But I have nowhere to run to if I escaped, and, though I hate to admit it, that felt pretty awesome."

His chest shook with laughter. "I think I can work with that, little human." I pinched him, hard, but it only made him laugh more. "I'm going to have to find a new endearment for you. But for now, I imagine you want a bath."

At the thought of a bath, I nearly kissed him, but before the urge took over, my stomach rumbled, loud enough to startle us both.

ianbabyyy
ianbabyyy
357 Followers
12