To Tame a Slave Ch. 07

Story Info
In which strange news is received, and Knowledge is gained.
11.1k words
4.72
20.9k
29

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ianbabyyy
ianbabyyy
355 Followers

Woot! Finally done! For those on team Drell, he's officially back in the story. Sorry this took so fucking long. I also rewrote chapter one, so make sure and go read that again! It's essentially the same, but mistakes have been fixed, and I fleshed it out a little more.

I also wanted to say, thank you so much to everyone who comments. Any time I'm starting to doubt myself, to doubt whether or not I'm doing well, whether or not people enjoy this, I go and reread all of the comments. I love you guys.

Enjoy!

---

The day after the sudden reappearance of Drell, I received some very exciting news.

"A dressmaker will be coming this afternoon to take your measurements," Anthony told me at breakfast. I perked up, all sleepy residue gone at once. "He will also be bringing some dresses I think should suit you better and fitting them to you, so you'll have some clothing more to your liking in the meantime."

I bounced in my seat, eyes wide with excitement. While I still wasn't a fan of dresses, anything would be better than these pastel, shapeless horrors. "Thank you so much!"

He chuckled, before giving me a stern look. "You will be good. No swearing, no glaring, and be nice. Promise me."

"Yes, yes, I'll be good," I responded, nodding absently, mind already stuck on this afternoon, impatient for it to come. One of his hands snagged my chin, tugging my face around so that my eyes met his.

"I'm serious Alanna. This is a highly respected dressmaker, the best I could find, just for you. You. Will. Be. Good." His fingers squeezed my chin for emphasis, eyes hard.

I nodded again, trembling slightly at the command in his voice. While it normally made my hackles rise, that bossiness made my body purr. "I promise," I told him solemnly. "I'll be good. And again, thank you." My face flushed, overwhelmed by this generous act.

His eyes searched my face for a moment as if to determine how serious I was being, before finally releasing me. "Good girl."

The compliment momentarily made me beam with pride, before the expression was replaced with a scowl. No. I wouldn't be proud of that. I'm not developing feelings. I'm not.

I was having a bit of trouble convincing myself.

--

The afternoon couldn't come soon enough for my liking. I spent the morning wandering aimlessly around the garden, basking in the warmth and sunlight. A small portion of time was spent sitting next to the fish pond, looking up at the statue of Knowledge and wondering what she was like. Anthony was busy during lunch, so I ate out there as well, convincing Kata to sit and talk with me a bit. I was starting to go a bit stir crazy in this house, and I think she saw that.

Finally, finally, the butler came to tell me that the dressmaker was waiting for me in the sitting room. When he turned to go back into the house, I caught Kata peering after him longingly, and I smothered a grin. Putting it from my mind for the moment, I followed him into the house, head already dancing with ideas of what the new clothing would look like.

The first thing I noticed when we entered the sitting room was that all of the furniture was pushed up against the walls. After that I noticed the dresses and fabric strewn across said furniture. Finally, my eyes were drawn to the famed dressmaker.

He wasn't what I expected him to be. I mean, I'm not entirely sure what I expected, but this wasn't it. He was fairly short for a guy, probably 5'5, give or take an inch. Though still half a foot taller than me, which was irksome, especially considering the disdainful look on his well tanned face. His features, underneath slicked back blonde hair, reminded me of a weasel.

He made my skin crawl, but I quickly remembered my promise to Anthony and pasted on a pleasant smile. Cold, brown eyes narrowed as they swept up and down my frame, before a scowl twisted his lips down, as if he'd seen something that disgusted him.

"Your owner hasn't taught you how to properly greet your betters?" He snapped, voice equally as unpleasant as his appearance. My smile became more forced.

"I apologize, I haven't been a slave very long," I responded, voice tight, trembling hands gripping my skirts hard.

He made a dismissive noise and gestured for me to stand in the center of the room, before commanding me to strip to my underclothes. My eyes widened as it occurred to me for the first time that I wore none. In fact, I hadn't worn underwear since the orc had cut my thong off. I didn't even have shoes.

The man must have seen the bright blush across my cheeks and guessed at the reason, for he laughed, the sound grating my nerves.

"Strip anyways. I assure you, you won't be the first woman I've seen in a state of undress."

With hands that trembled, my promise to Anthony clear in my head alongside my desperate desire for more flattering clothing, I slowly pulled the dress up and over my head. It was clutched to my chest, as if to protect myself from his gaze, but he quickly snatched it from my hands and tossed it aside.

He circled around me, eyes tracing the curves that had finally started to fill back in, the smallness of my waist in comparison, the delicate slope of my shoulders. I was reminded of how small, how delicate, how physically helpless I am compared to most people. It made me want to hunch over protectively, but I forced myself to stand straight, not wanting to show that his disdainful gaze was affecting me.

The moment finally ended and he turned away, allowing me to breath a sigh of relief. He returned with a cord, quickly taking measurements of my arms and legs, as well as my bust and waist and hips, making me blush. His touch was clinical, however unwelcome, and he attempted nothing untoward.

"Here, put this on," he tossed a dress at me without checking to see if I'd catch it, before turning to jot down notes in a small pad of paper. I scrambled to pull the dress on, happy to have some protection from his cold eyes.

The dress was magnificent, if a little large. It pooled slightly at my feet, too long for my short frame, and the sleeves nearly dragged across the floor. They were 'V' shaped, and I could tell the that the top of the split was meant to fall to my wrists, allowing my hands plenty of freedom of movement. It had a fitted bodice, and the skirt fell straight down from the hips, with just enough extra fabric that it swished when I turned and it wouldn't limit my walking. There was also a loose sash that was meant to tie low around your hips. It was altogether a beautiful creation, and the fabric felt sumptuous against my skin.

The best part of it was the color. An iridescent shade somewhere between copper and silver, a color I knew complimented my skin fantastically without even having to look. The man quickly set to work adjusting the dress and pinning it, carefully making sure it would fit to my frame. I was spun back and forth until I was almost dizzy, before he was finally satisfied and I was ordered to remove it, carefully.

Satisfied that despite his apparent disdain for me, he meant me no harm and would be professional, I was more comfortable with my nudity this time. Two more dresses followed the first one. One was a fairly simple, even practical if I could go that far, design, with a square neckline that revealed just the slightest hint of cleavage and cap sleeves that covered only my shoulders. It made up for the plain design with the deep purple color of it, a shade I knew would make my eyes pop.

The third dress nearly made me blush. It was an eye-catching scarlet, with full flowing sleeves and a heart shaped neckline that would, ahem, emphasize my breasts once it was fitted properly. The bodice was almost stiff, with lacing in the back, almost a corset but not quite, and the skirts were full and ruffled, resembling the victorian dresses from my world.

Finally he finished pinning and prodding and spinning me, and the final dress was removed, set carefully across the couch. With a relieved sigh, I moved to retrieve my dress, happy that my ordeal was finally over. As I bent to reach for it, a body pressed up against me from behind, an arm wrapping around my waist. I straightened quickly, eyes wide with shock.

"What the fuck are yo-" A hand slapped over my mouth, turning my indignation into muffled curses.

"Shut up," he snapped in that same disinterested tone, even as his free hand started to roam my body. I twisted, nearly escaping his grip before I was slammed into the wall, dazing me momentarily. While I caught my breath, my body was bent over the front of the couch on my knees, face shoved into a pillow, muffling my protests again. His knees pinned my legs down, hand roaming my body now that I couldn't do much more than squirm beneath him. A sweaty palm closed around my breast, fingers pinching my nipple cruelly and making me groan in pain. That hand gave the same treatment to the other nipple before trailing down between my legs.

"You're pretty for a human, but that's not my favorite part about you creatures." The man, if I could even call him that, spoke with as much interest as if he were talking about the weather. "I like that initial fight, the indignity of being accosted by a stranger while in the service of another." He worked two fingers inside of my dry pussy, making my eyes water with the pain. "And then the crushing realization that no one cares about a slave. Let alone a human." The word was spit out as if it was dirty.

I whimpered. Anthony cared about me, I knew he did. He'd never willingly let something like this happen to me.

Would he?

I put the thought from my head. There was no way he'd let this scumbag assault me, no matter what he said. I may only be a slave here, but I was Anthony's slave, and he'd promised to protect me, no matter what.

The man behind me swore as he struggled to thrust his fingers in and out, the lack of any lubrication making it difficult.

"You'd better hope you get wet," I was informed, "Or I'm going to shove myself into you dry. I've done it before." My eyes widened at the thought and I struggled harder beneath him. One of my legs finally wiggled free and I swung my foot haphazardly up between his legs. I must have hit my target because he fell backwards, releasing my head. A scream was torn from my throat the moment my face left the pillow, rolling to my feet.

I glared down with satisfaction at the man clutching at his crotch, listening to the sound of boots echoing down the hall. Anthony burst through the door, worried eyes taking in the room, the man hunched over in pain and me in a state of undress.

"What the hell is going on here?" He snapped, eyes hard.

Before I could open my mouth to respond, the dressmaker had composed himself enough to speak up. "I was removing her dress to proceed with the fitting, as she seemed reluctant to do it herself, and the girl went crazy. She screamed, and slammed her knee up between my legs while I was caught off guard." Those cold eyes turned on me, an almost smug look on his face. I was shocked by his bold faced lie, my mouth hanging open, and missed my opportunity to insert the truth.

Anthony turned on me, disappointment clear in his face. It made my chest twist, breathing tight, knowing that he was disappointed at me, that he thought I'd broken my promise.

"Alanna, go to the bedroom, now. I will deal with your punishment when I am done here," he ordered. My face flushed with anger at the realization that he wasn't even going to let me defend myself.

"What the fuck? You're just going to believe that fucking ass over me?"

That disappointment turned to annoyance. "Alanna, that wasn't a request. Remove yourself. Now."

"No!" I snapped, crossing my arms over my chest, no longer caring that I was still naked. "Fuck that! How can you fucking decide that you're gonna punish me without even listening to me?"

The annoyance briefly became a scowl, matching the one on my face, before it smoothed back over, becoming nearly emotionless. "Leave. Now."

"Fuck you! That's not how this is supposed to work! That piece of shit tried to-"

"Alanna," Anthony snapped, interrupting me, impatience leaking into his voice. "You will not speak to me that way, and you will not speak about our guest in such a manner. Leave before you rack up even more puni-"

"No, you have to listen to me, he tried to-" I began desperately, my hands curled into fists, before he interrupted me again.

"Get your fucking ass out of this room Alanna," he yelled, stepping towards me until we were practically toe to toe.

My body trembled with rage and I could see that his annoyance, his disappointment, had turned very clearly into anger. The dressmaker was noticeably silent, probably cowering in the corner.

Our voices overlapped each other, me trying angrily to get him to listen as he attempted to order me to the bedroom, the number of swear words tossed back and forth increasing rapidly.

"I leave for a day, and the whole world falls apart."

The new voice stole the steam from both of us and we turned to see Drell standing in the doorway, astonishment clear on his face.

"What the fuck could have happened to turn the two of you against each other like this? I don't think I've ever seen you so angry Anthony," he said, leaning on the door frame.

Anthony, the dressmaker, and I all started talking at once, the first annoyed and snappish, the second almost cowering, and me practically yelling. Drell held up his hands, obviously startled.

"One at a time, please," he requested, before turning to me with a comforting smile. "Alanna?"

My eyes teared up at the fact that he'd turned to me first. Finally, someone was listening. My heart hurt that it wasn't Anthony, but I turned a grateful, trembling smile towards Drell.

"That guy was here to fit me for some dresses and at the end of it I bent over to grab mine and put it on, and he just grabbed me from behind." The dressmaker sputtered and started to argue but a hard glare from Drell shut him up quickly. "When I tried to fight he pushed me over the couch and shoved my face into a pillow, and then he-he-" I sniffled, pressing my hands to my eyes, everything that had happened rushing over me.

Before I could react, Drell had moved swiftly into the room and wrapped his arms around me, pressing my face to his chest and stroking my hair soothingly. After a moment, I calmed down enough to continue, though my voice trembled.

"He tried to rape me. I freed one of my legs and kicked him in the balls and as soon as he let go I screamed. And then Anthony raced in. I was good the whole fucking time, just like I promised, a-and Anthony wouldn't let me talk and-"

Drell shushed my rambling then, and I could feel the whole room still. I peeked away from his chest, eyes finding Anthony, widening at the cold rage that twisted his already hard face. I'd never seen him so angry, even when we'd been toe to toe, nearly screaming at each other. Even Drell was trembling with suppressed rage, his arms tightening around me until I whimpered.

My angel stalked towards the dressmaker, hands curling into fists, wings stretching slightly behind him. No, not my angel. I couldn't think that way.

He wrapped his hand around the man's throat, dragging him up until his toes barely touched the floor, and slammed him into the wall. "You dared to touch my fucking slave?" He snarled as the man's hands scrambled to free himself from Anthony's grip. "What makes you think you have the fucking right?" He slammed him against the wall again.

The man stuttered something unintelligible, eyes wide with shock and fear. Anthony snarled, cutting him off before he could attempt to explain himself, and threw him to the ground. He quickly tried to scramble to his feet, and was yanked up by the arm.

"You think you can just put your hands on anybody you fucking want? How about I make it so you can't put your hands on anything at all?" There was a sickening crunch and then a scream as Anthony snapped the guy's wrist and dropped him to the ground again. Before he could reach for the other arm, Drell had inserted himself between the pair, hands on Anthony's shoulders, speaking low, trying to calm him.

Finally, after a long moment, Anthony took a deep breath and straightened, some of that terrifying rage leaving his body. Drell yanked the dressmaker up by his uninjured arm and dragged the blubbering man out of the room and, presumably, out of the house. Tension crackled in the air as Anthony and I were finally left alone until I turned to leave. His arms wrapped around me suddenly, wings spreading as if to form a barrier around us. I was jerked against his chest, one of his hands curling into my hair and gripping it tight, the other one wrapped around my waist, fingers digging into my bare hip.

My body melted into his for a moment the way it always did, before I stiffened and tried to jerk away, remembering my anger. "Let me go, you dick," I snapped, hands coming up to shove at his chest. His grip tightened in response, making me cry out in frustration, hands curling into fists. They slammed into his chest again as I yelled. "Get your fucking hands off me!"

"Shut the fuck up Alanna." We moved as he spoke and I suddenly found a wall at my back, his wings blocking my escape on either side of us. As if I could wiggle out of his grip anyways.

"How dare you fucking-"

His lips slammed hard into mine, demanding not my submission but my anger. I struggled for a moment, but his hand in my hair kept me from moving my head, so instead I gave him what he wanted. My teeth sunk into his lips hard enough to draw blood and he snarled, returning the favor. Our mouths opened, tongues battling, teeth clashing together. Those ever present flames coiling in my stomach, fueled by my anger and my reluctant desire for this man.

Finally he pulled away slightly, both of us breathless, his eyes glazed over. My hand made contact with his face with a loud crack, his head snapping to the side from the force of my slap. He stayed that way for a moment, before facing me again and pressing his forehead to mine. My palm stung, hand trembling, my whole body trembling in fact.

"I'm sorry Alanna," he whispered, voice breaking slightly. "I'm so sorry."

I yanked my head to the side, his hand having loosed its grip on my hair. "Fuck you," I snapped, voice trembling as much as my body, belying the anger that burned there. "Y-you were supposed to protect me. You promised."

His arms tightened around me. "I don't know what to say except that I'm sorry. I should have asked for your side of the story, but I'm so used to you being ruled by your temper that it sounded reasonable."

I sniffled, fighting back tears. "Fuck you." The words didn't carry the same heat, my anger quickly fading, the ache and pain in his voice convincing me that he did actually care. I pulled against his grip until he reluctantly released me, before darting around his wing.

And I ran.

---

I passed the library, the kitchen, a startled Kata, and didn't stop until I was in the garden. It felt like the statue's eyes followed me as I raced past me, and the sensation made my hair stand on end until I ducked around a bush and out of sight. I dropped to my knees and then to my ass, folding my legs up against my chest and finally allowing myself a few tears.

The pain of betrayal tore at my chest, making it hard to breathe, hard to cry even. I repeated to myself that it didn't matter. That his lack of faith in my promise didn't mean anything to me. That I just didn't fucking care. It wasn't working, and only served to make my chest tighten even more until I was hyperventilating, unable to calm down.

A soft touch on my shoulder made me cry out and scramble to the side, my eyes wide. A teenager stood there, a girl of maybe fifteen. Her hair was a mousy brown, falling straight to the center of her back, and a pair of glasses sat on her pert nose. She wore a simple brown dress with no adornments except for a white sash tied around her waist. Despite her plain appearance, her eyes captured me. They were gray and contained an intelligence that surpassed any person I'd ever known.

ianbabyyy
ianbabyyy
355 Followers