To Tame a Slave Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ianbabyyy
ianbabyyy
355 Followers

My face flushed. "I didn't even think about it. Was distracted when I got in bed. Besides, you're still wearing your pants." He chuckled when I paused. "Actually, come to think of it, you're always wearing pants to bed."

"I thought it would make you more comfortable," he said, wrapping an arm around my waist and drawing my body against his. I snuggled into him, hands curled against his chest, face tucked into his shoulder.

We were silent for a long while, simply basking in each other's heat, before I tentatively spoke up. "You- you broke his wrist."

His arm tightened around me and I could feel his muscles tense beneath my cheek. "I lost my temper. The knowledge that he tried to harm you, tried to-" He paused for a moment, apparently trying to calm himself again. "I'm sorry if I scared you."

I hid my smile in his shoulder. "It's probably one of the sweetest things anyone's ever done for me."

"I don't know why I expected any other answer from you," he said, laughing softly. I pinched his side for that, making him laugh harder. After a moment he sobered, free hand stroking my hair. "I'm so sorry I wouldn't listen to you."

"Forgiven," I told him softly. "It's not like I have the greatest track record for keeping my temper with people."

He squeezed me. "Still though. It wasn't fair of me."

I pulled back slightly, turning my face up as my hand cupped his cheek before stretching to brush my lips across his. We both sighed and I did it again and again until he groaned and took over, hand curling into my hair to hold me firmly in place as his mouth dominated mine. When our kiss finally broke I tucked my face shyly back into his shoulder, fighting tears again.

"I don't want to leave you," I admitted quietly, my voice trembling slightly.

"Nor I you, kitten." The fingers in my hair went from gripping to stroking as I tried to curl my body more firmly into his. Suddenly, the clothing between us became maddening, a frustrating obstacle in my need for skin on skin contact. I pushed backwards until he reluctantly removed his arm from my waist, and sat up, dislodging the blanket that had covered us. Before I could pause long enough to think too much, my dress was whipped up and over my head, landing somewhere on the floor with a soft thud.

Anthony sat up beside me, long fingers lightly trailing across my shoulder and down my arm, making me shiver. "Lay down," he murmured in my ear and, trembling, I obeyed, my eyes wide as he leaned over me. Those beautiful, familiar eyes trailed slowly down my form, as if he was committing every inch of me to memory, before they finally met mine again. Once again I was struck with something, almost a memory, as if we'd been here before. I could see it in his eyes as well, that vague feeling as if we knew each other, in some way neither of us could explain.

"Your eyes are glowing kitten," he murmured, startling me slightly. Why was it Knowledge had they said they do that? I was putting off energy? I could almost believe it. My whole body was flushed, trembling, electricity racing under my skin, crackling every time his fingertips brushed against me. I arched to follow his touch as it traced down my chest, my stomach, skipping past the part of me that had melted for him to trail down my thighs.

"You are so beautiful." His voice was almost reverent, and the heat in it made my toes curl. "Your moans are addictive, your flushed skin makes me hungry, and the way your body shakes and writhes when you're in the throes of ecstasy is just... divine."

I was nearly moaning for him now and he'd barely touched me, head spinning with the memory of the orgasms he'd wrung from me against my will. Nobody had ever made me cum the way he had. In a snap decision, I thought it necessary to give that back. Before I could regret my choice, I sat back up, avoiding looking at him as I pressed my hand to his chest to nudge him onto his back.

His gaze was hot on me as I straddled his waist, trembling at the knowledge of what I was about to do. For the moment, I thrilled at the ability to be able to touch him at my whim, running my fingers across his chest and stomach, tracing the lines of his muscles and feeling the way they flexed below me.

"Alanna," his voice sounded strained and I finally met his eyes, trembling again at the hot need I saw reflected at me. Shifting so I was on my hands and knees above him, I leaned down to press my lips against his. As usual, his hands came up to grasp at me, to take command, but this time I shrugged them off, breaking the kiss. He groaned and let his hands fall to the bed, reluctantly letting me have control.

Instead of kissing him again, I slid my lips across his jaw and down his neck, tongue flicking out to taste his skin. At the feel of my teeth scraping lightly across his throat he groaned again, and I nipped at his throat, hiding a smile at the way his body tensed below mine. My tongue swirled across his skin to soothe the bite, and I proceeded to leave little stinging marks across his shoulder and down his chest, soothing the bites each time with my tongue.

I could feel him getting tenser the lower I went, and when I reached his stomach my mouth became gentler, teeth scraping instead of nipping, lips moving randomly across him. As I reached his hip bone, I sunk my teeth in again, just hard enough that I knew it would leave a mark, and thrilled at the growl that rumbled from his chest.

Finally, I sat up, eyes meeting his again, noting that we were both breathing heavily. My fingers trailed down his chest, down his stomach, coming to rest on the laces of his pants. They trembled as they slowly pulled them apart, my confidence starting to waver.

"Alanna," he called again, making me pause, though I couldn't look up at him. "You don't have to do this kitten."

I firmed up, sitting up straighter, and instead of answering him I grasped the sides of his pants and tugged them down slightly until I could reach in with more ease and curl my hand around his cock. It felt like steel, warm and pulsing in my hand. I swear I could feel his heartbeat in it. His groan gave me the confidence I needed to tug it out, baring it to my eyes for the first time. I'd never thought this before about a cock, but it was lovely, and the sight of it made my mouth water.

It was just slightly longer than average, the perfect length to me honestly. I could never understand the obsession with huge cocks really. Women are only so deep. Too long and the guy just kind of slams into our cervix repeatedly, which... doesn't feel very good. He was also thick. Enough that my fingers didn't quite touch when my hand curled around him. Enough that it would stretch me so deliciously as it slid inside of me, and that I'd need lots and lots of lube if I ever wanted to get him in my ass.

Not that I was sure I ever wanted him inside of me. Just an idle thought.

Slowly, gently, I traced my fingers up and down the length of his shaft, brushing my thumb across the velvety mushroom head. It was so hard that it stood straight up with no support, allowing me the freedom to explore with one hand while the other carefully cupped his balls. There was a strangled gasp as I rolled them through my fingers, the sound eliciting a smile, but it was nothing compared to the noise that escaped him when I leaned down to press a kiss to the head of his cock.

I pressed another kiss there before flicking my tongue out to taste the pre-cum that had begun to leak out. Finding that it didn't actually taste too bad, I flicked my tongue out again, this time for a nice firm swipe across that soft bit of flesh.

"Fuck, Alanna." I pulled back slightly to smile up at him, hand lazily stroking his shaft.

"Wanna know something interesting?" I asked him with a sly smile. As he opened his mouth to respond I swooped down to swirl my tongue around the head of his cock. His words turned into a strangled groan.

"What's interesting?" He finally managed to get out, voice sounding strained.

My lips were slowly wrapped around him and I felt the shaft throb in my hand. I sucked gently for a few moments, tongue teasing the slit, before pulling with a soft pop sound.

"Sucking cock is quite literally my second biggest turn on." There was another groan, though this time I was unsure if it was from my admission or the fact that my tongue was on him again, this time swiping up his shaft, root to tip. I repeated this, over and over, soaking him with my saliva.

As I paused for a moment, he took the chance to ask, "And what's your biggest?"

I smiled sheepishly up at him. "Having my hair pulled." He propped himself up on his elbows to watch me, his wings spread slightly on either side of him, the white almost blinding in contrast to the dark sheets.

"I'll have to remember that," he murmured, before his words were stolen again by my mouth. This time I didn't settle for simply teasing the head of his cock. After swirling my tongue around it a few times, I slowly sank down on his shaft until it nudged the back of my throat and held it there. I began to bob my head then, sucking and working my tongue across the underside of his shaft, slowly picking up speed. My hand curled around the base, stroking in time with my hand, movements only pausing to occasionally tease the head again.

And then I pushed down until he touched my throat again. My head tilted and I pushed harder, until he finally slid smoothly down my throat. I swallowed quickly, forcing down my gag reflex, and held him there as long as I could before pulling back and gasping.

"Fuck, Alanna, fuck, do that again."

Another grin was smothered, and instead of doing what he said I returned to working him over in my mouth. I taunted him for a couple minutes, occasionally pressing against my throat before easing back. It wasn't until I heard a frustrated growl slip from him that I forced his cock into my throat again, this time not stopping until my nose touched his groin. I held him there, swallowing repeatedly, until my eyes watered and my throat ached, before finally pulling back again, taking a moment to catch my breath.

He sat up quickly, his hand snaking into my hair and gripping it roughly. I cried out, my back arching as he yanked my head back. "Your mouth is the best thing I've ever had the pleasure of being inside, and fuck, you know what to do with it. But now I just want to fuck it, rough and hard, and you're going to be a good girl and open wide for me, right?"

I nodded as much as I was able, my eyes wide, breathing heavy, and he twisted my head down. His hand wrapped around the base of his cock and he tapped the head against my lips.

"Open."

My mouth opened obediently and he quickly shoved himself in, forcing my head down until my nose was buried in his groin. He held me there slightly longer than I was comfortable with before allowing me to breathe, and then repeated this several times. Finally, he seemed to lose patience with this and started to fuck my face, using his hand in my hair as a handle. I think the most apt term for what was happening would be skullfucking, and I fucking thrilled at it. At his control.

He took his pleasure from my mouth, disregarding my own pleasure, my comfort, and it made me damn near writhe in ecstasy. My jaw began to ache, my throat sore from him slamming against it repeatedly, and as I reached the point where I thought I'd have to beg for a break, I felt his cock begin to swell. He shoved himself back down my throat and held me there as I felt him shoot his seed, forcing me to swallow it all. It wasn't until I was starting to feel dizzy from lack of oxygen, my stomach churning slightly, that he finally let me up.

His hand twisted my head up, eliciting a soft whimper from me, until we were face to face. He released my hair to cup my cheeks, thumbs brushing away the tears that had flowed copiously down them, and leaned forward to press a gentle kiss to my lips.

"Good girl," he murmured, and my heart thrilled. I allowed it for once, basking in the warmth of his praise. "Thank you for that."

Had my face not already been red from exertion and crying, I would have blushed. "Y-you're welcome. And please don't return the favor. That was a gift. A-a thank you, kind of."

He nodded, arms shifting to scoop me into his lap and cuddle me against his chest. We sat that way for a long while, simply enjoying each other's warmth, neither of us trying to think about the fact that this would be the last time we could do this for probably a long while. Eventually, I started to nod off, and he lay me down, curling up behind me and wrapping an arm protectively around my waist.

"G'night Anthony," I murmured, voice slurred with sleep.

"Good night Alanna." He whispered something else against my hair, but I was too far gone to hear it.

---

I looked up at him from where I knelt on the floor. Was I dreaming again? I must have been. This was the same Anthony I'd seen before, with the brown hair instead of silver. It was pulled back with a leather tie at the nape of his neck, and as he was facing away from me, I could see that he didn't have any wings either. Was it possible this was an image of Anthony from his previous life?

He turned towards me then with a soft smile. His hand came down to stroke the top of my head and I sighed happily, pushing up into his touch.

"I'm so lucky to have you," he murmured, fingers running through my hair.

I frowned. "Do you have to leave?" I asked, trying to keep the grumbling tone from my voice.

His smile grew sad as he crouched in front of me. "You know I do darling. But we won't be parted for long."

"Promise?" My eyes were pleading.

"I promise. I could never stay away for long." He kissed my nose, my cheeks, and then my mouth, before standing back up. "You're going to be a good girl while I'm away, right?"

I grinned impishly. "Depends on your definition of good, Sir."

He laughed in response, ruffling my hair. "Fair enough. Come here." His hands reached for mine and tugged me to my feet so he could wrap his arms around me. We held each other tight, clinging, for a long moment until my vision started to blur and grow black as I slipped from the dream. That feeling of being held tight never lessened however, and as my eyes blinked open I realized it was because Anthony was clinging tight in his sleep.

My eyes traced his face. It was the first time I'd ever seen him sleeping. He was always up before me, and was usually out of bed before I even woke up. There was something so peaceful about him right now, with that hard face softened by sleep. I tentatively ran a finger down his nose, across his cheekbone, traced his lips. He shifted slightly and mumbled, arm squeezing briefly before relaxing again.

After a moment, his eyes flickered open, meeting mine sleepily. His lips twitched up in a smile when I bumped my forehead against his.

"Good morning beautiful," he said, around a yawn. While his mouth was open I tapped his tongue with my finger and giggled at the face he made. "Minx." I giggled again before sobering up, remembering that I'd be leaving soon. He must have seen the change in my face because his arm tightened around me, free hand cupping the back of my head and pulling it into his chest.

The worst part was, I was having trouble distinguishing my emotions from the emotions of my dream. It was such a similar situation. Maybe that's why I'd had it last night. My mind was already on the topic of us splitting apart. The me in the dream though was clearly in love with Anthony though. And I wasn't. I think that was fucking me up too, honestly. I was almost... jealous wasn't quite the right word. But it was close. Who's eyes was I seeing through?

"The sun will be up soon," Anthony said, breaking me away from my thoughts. "We should get up." Neither of us moved for a long moment though until, with a sigh, we broke apart. I sat up and watched as he got out of bed, eyes tracing the long lines of his body. He fixed his pants before leaning over to kiss my forehead. "I'll send Kata in with your clothing." And then he was gone, leaving me alone with my thoughts again.

Kata thankfully scurried in before I could sink back into thinking about my dream, clothes folded over her arms. She offered me a sad smile and I rolled out of bed to hug her.

"I'm gonna miss you. You're my first real friend here," I grumbled into her shoulder as we embraced.

"I'm going to miss you as well. But Fate will see us back together, I'm sure of it," she said as we pulled away. We grinned at each other, and then she laughed. "First, we should probably get you dressed."

I blushed and quickly pulled on the clothes she'd brought. It was a pair of brown leather pants and a green tunic, my size but loose enough that you probably couldn't tell I was female under it. And...

"Boots!" I scrambled to get on a pair of socks so I could pull the shoes on, marveling at the fact that I finally had something on my feet for the first time in probably two weeks. Kata laughed again at my excitement, before passing me one more article of clothing. My black leather jacket, the one thing I had left from my world. I pulled it on slowly, savoring the feel of it, and then we embraced again.

Silently, as all of the words we needed had been said, she lead me towards the sitting room where I had first met Anthony. It seemed fitting, honestly.

"Oh! One moment, I gotta grab something from the library." She paused while I ducked in, eyes casting about for my book. It still sat on the corner of his desk, thankfully, and was small enough that I could tuck it into the pocket of my jacket.

When we stepped into the sitting room, Anthony and Drell were already there, fully dressed. Drell gave me a smile that was too sunny for this early in the morning.

"Good morning sunshine! I hope you slept well, because we have a long ride ahead of us. A long, hard ride." He winked at me, laughing at the flush that covered my cheeks.

"Aren't you, like, a dark elf or something? How are you such a fucking morning person?" I glared at him, prompting another laugh.

"Maybe I'm just excited by the fact that I'm going to be sharing a horse and sleeping with you for the next three days?"

I grumbled and turned towards Anthony, catching him as he attempted to smother a grin.

"Just put your knee between his thighs if he does anything you don't like," he told me, ignoring Drell's wince. I almost laughed, but was too surprised.

"Are you saying you're okay with him doing stuff to me as long as I'm okay with it?" I asked, eyes widening.

He shrugged. "If it was anyone else, I'd have an issue, but it's Drell. I've always been surprisingly alright with sharing things and people with him."

Drell wrapped his arms around him from behind, pressing his lips to Anthony's ear. "Now if only you'd be amenable to sharing yourself with me." I giggled and they both looked at me. "I bet the kitten would love to watch," he murmured, grinning wickedly at me and making my face turn red enough I could feel heat rising from it. Honestly, I had no words for how hot that would be, so I kind of stood there and gaped at them until they split apart, laughing.

And then we sobered up. "It's about time for you two to go," Anthony said. Him and Drell embraced, before turning to me and holding out his arms. I hurried into them quicker than I would have liked, pressing my face into his chest.

Unlike the night before, we had no words for each other, just that embrace. After a long moment, he pulled back, brushing my hair behind my ear and cupping my cheek. "Fate will see us back together soon kitten," he murmured.

I smiled slightly. "Kata said that too."

"It's a common farewell here," he told me, pressing his forehead to mine. "Goodbye Alanna."

ianbabyyy
ianbabyyy
355 Followers