To Tame the Beast

Story Info
A man lost and found.
3.1k words
4.4
34.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nogrod63
Nogrod63
40 Followers

Kris prowled restlessly around the dark room, no windows, a steel door, locked and barred from the other side. Not a sliver of light could penetrate the interior of his room. No furniture for comfort, nothing that he could use to escape.

Time had no meaning within the confines of the dark room. He could feel that darkness had fallen, just as he could feel the malignant silver orb hovering just below the horizon. Already his senses were beginning to sharpen. He could feel his body attacking the vaccine the doctors had injected him with. Isolating it, destroying it, the experiment was a failure. At least tonight no one would get hurt.

His body was changing he could feel it as a surge of raw power through his blood stream. He could now hear the guard moving in the hallway outside through the 4" steel door, rattling the lock and making sure the bar was seated firmly. The guard smelled of fear and the beast inside him snarled a savage grin. He tried to fight, to beat down the beast that dwelled within. He was doomed to fail, to be pushed aside, prisoner in his own body, able to see and experience but unable to stop the savage killer emerging.

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" the scream of agony tore from his throat as the first sliver of the moon peaked above the horizon. His body convulsed in agony as his muscles contracted and his bones shifted. Every thing lengthened like he was strapped on a torturer's rack and being slowly stretched. The moon continuing to rise into the night sky and his body continuing to convulse and change until the creature writhing on the floor was no longer recognizable as a man.

Before the moon cleared the horizon the change was done. A blasphemous combination of man and wolf lay panting on the floor. A snarling mass of claws and teeth, more wolf than man, more hunter than gatherer. It rose to all fours and prowled quickly around the room, sniffing, searching all the while an angry growl rumbling from its throat. It needed to eat, needed to feed. At the door it could smell the scent of the guard still, taste the fear. Like an aphrodisiac it drove the beast nearly mad with desire. Desire to sink its teeth deep within the soft flesh of the man and rend him limb from limb before sating its hunger on the remains.

It pawed at the door, rising up on its hind legs searching for a way to open it. Finding nothing, its rage increased. It threw itself at the door, slamming its full weight against the unyielding steel, the door held. With that blow it felt the weak point, felt the hinges give it little under the force of its blow, felt the bar on the other side bend. It gathered itself again slamming against the door over and over, driven by the fading scent of the guard. The hinges bent and cracked under the supernatural strength of the blows. The bar bent further, holding the door in place for a few blows before giving way, the steel snapping under the assault.

The door slammed to the ground in the hallway and the beast stood in the doorway free at last. Its yellow eyes glinting in the lights, it sniffed the air. Searching for it's prey, the guard's scent still hanging in the air and it salivated anxious to sate its consuming hunger. It turned to the right to follow the guard's scent and stopped. There was something else in the air, something the other way. It peered down the hallway to the left. There was nothing to be seen. It turned again to the right as its hunger mounted urging it to track down the guard, but there was something intriguing the other way. It turned again to follow the new yet some how familiar scent.

It paced slowly down the hallway tasting the air and listening intently. Yes, something different, female? Yes, definitely female, a familiar female at that. It salivated, such a sweet morsel then. It hurried forward driven by its hunger. There was something else though, something different in this scent. Its ears twitched forward, a door had opened around the corner and some one was moving. With the door open the scent was stronger, it hurried forward still hungry yet some new expectation was rising, something different that it could not remember feeling before.

It turned the corner and stopped. There was the door, wide open, and the scent was strong in its nose now. Slowly it paced forward stopping in the doorway wary of what lay in the room beyond. It slowly turned its head looking from one side to the other. It was not a large room and contained only a bed and sitting on the edge of the bed facing the doorway was a woman. It could smell her fear and it salivated taking a step toward her its body ready to spring.

"Nooooooooooooo" cried the voice in its head. It could feel the puny personality in its head trying to beat through to stop it. It growled and pushed back forcing the other being back into a corner in their mind.

He struggled desperately trying to gain control from it. Ingrid! What was she doing here? This was not supposed to happen, no one was going to get hurt this time. He tried to shout to warn her, to make her leave before it was too late. His savage other self shoved him back bottling him up in a corner of their mind.

It paused for a moment sniffing, what was that scent? It was no longer consumed by its hunger for flesh, a new hunger was rising. It took another step closer to the woman, watching as she slowly opened her robe revealing her naked body to him. Again the urge to leap upon her to sink its teeth into her flesh was overcome by something else. What was wrong? It moved closer again its nose quivering now, drinking in the heady scent coming from her. It took another step and she spread her legs slightly enticing it to come between them.

Without thinking it pushed its way between her legs and shoved its nose against her pussy. Its tongue flicked out across her pussy tasting the wetness there. This was different the urge to bite and rend was fading at the taste the urge to lick became overpowering.

What was happening? The beast seemed so distracted and he pushed his way back into their shared mind. Looking through the beast's eyes he could see his Ingrid, naked and leaning back, could smell her through the beast's nose and taste her sweet juices on the beast's tongue. He could feel the body of the beast responding to Ingrid, could feel the desire welling up in the beast to lick her sweet juices from her pussy. He worked his way deeper into their mind, beginning to feel more and more of the beast's desire.

"Oooooooooooooooooooo" the soft moan escaped from her lips. Ingrid's fear was fading. Her own desires were growing and she could feel her self growing wet as the beast's long tongue worked its way up and down her pussy. She shoved her hips up, urging the long tongue to lick her harder. Her nipples were growing hard and she fondled and pinched one with one hand while she supported herself with the other.

The beast continued its licking, faster now, feeling the woman shove her hips against its tongue. Something was happening and it licked faster, driving its tongue in harder longer strokes across the woman's pussy, anxious to lick up and taste her sweet juices. Its pointed ears heard her moan and it felt the rumble of her moan through his tongue. It felt her thrusting her hips harder and harder against its tongue. It responded to the thrusting feeling her growing wetter and sweeter as his tongue moved harder and faster across her pussy.

Ingrid moved her hand down to its head grabbing its fur and pulling it tighter against her pussy. The long wide tongue driving her crazy with desire, she thrust her hips harder against the beast's tongue now trying to fuck her self that wonderful tongue. Her body began to stiffen with each lick of that long tongue now. Her muscles tensed moving her closer to that sweet release, her back arching forcing her pussy tighter against the beast's tongue.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she cried, her body convulsing thrusting harder against the beast's tongue. "Ohhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddddddddd" she screamed as her body convulsed again every muscle in her body locking into place as her orgasm ripped through her like a crashing wave.

The beast felt her body shudder and stiffen and licked harder as its tongue was drenched in the sweet nectar of her orgasm. It felt her collapse back on the bed even as it continued to lick her pussy desperate to taste every sweet drop. It wanted something else now, something unfathomable but it knew that it needed this female.

Inside Kris could feel the tension coming from Ingrid, amazed at the power of the orgasm that had ripped through her. He could taste the sweet juices of her orgasm on the beast's tongue. But he could also feel the confusion in the beast's mind. It wanted something more but didn't know what it wanted. Slowly he insinuated himself deeper, while the beast was distracted, pushing here, prodding there.

Ingrid rested for a moment. The intensity of the orgasm had been incredible. But now she could feel the beast pushing at her. She raised her head and looked down at the furry head between her legs. The evil yellow eyes still gazed at her but they had softened some how like something else was happening inside. As she watched the beast stood up resting its front paws on the bed and now she could see what it wanted. She could see the cock hanging between its legs, growing longer even as she watched. She looked into the beast's eyes and could almost read its desire for her through them.

She slid her arms out of the robe and rolled over on the bed and slowly raised her ass in the air. Spreading her legs so that the beast could see her pussy swollen and ready, wiggling her ass in small circles, she enticed the beast to her.

It stared at her for a moment. Watching as she rolled over spreading her legs open, her ass in the air. Her scent was intoxicating and it needed to do something more. Something inside pushed at it and it jumped up on the bed behind the woman, sniffing at her pussy and tasting her again with its tongue. It was confused though but a thought came into its head and it place its front legs around her sides letting its cock come up against her pussy.

It could feel her wiggling. Feeling her hot pussy against its cock and with that touch it lunged forward, driving its cock deep into her pussy. Something else seemed to take over and it pulled back and lunged again. Delighting in the feel of the woman's pussy around its hard shaft it started moving its own hips, driving its rigid member home time after time deep into the woman's pussy.

Ingrid could feel the strong legs gripping her sides as the beast plunged its rigid cock home, fucking her hard and fast. The feeling was so different than anything she had experience before. Everything was different and it thrilled her. Her breasts ached to be touch, the nipples hard and swollen as they swung back and forth in time with the beast's deep thrusts into her pussy. She shifted and brought one hand to her swollen breasts teasing the hard nipples while the beast's hard cock slammed deep into her pussy.

She fucked back at the beast meeting its hard thrusts, feeling her pussy growing wetter and hotter with each lunge. She pinched one nipple and moaned deep in her chest as fire ran from her nipple to her clit. Her clit seem to spark with each lunging thrust of the beast and she drove her ass back even harder to meet it. Her muscles were stiffening again and she could feel her body building towards that sweet release.

She felt the beast losing control now, its thrusts hard and urgent its breath hot on her neck. She felt it grip her tighter, slamming into her pussy even harder. She felt it going completely rigid driving its hard member deeper than she thought possible. Then she felt it, jet after jet of hot cum splashing into her pussy, filling her full. She exploded, white light filling her head, her back arching as her body convulsed in an incredible orgasm, collapsing to the bed even as the aftershocks continued to rock through her.

The beast collapsed on top of the woman. Nothing had ever felt like that before, it had never known such pleasure. It felt so different it had not even fought when the other mind had pushed to mount the woman. But, the hunger was returning now, it shoved back against the other mind, pushing it back into the depths. He rose on all fours feeling the hunger surface again. A low growl issued from its throat and its body tensed as it sniffed the air.

It gazed hungrily at the woman but the other mind pushed hard and this time it let it. It sniffed the air again. The faint scent of the guard could be made out still lingering in the hallway. It turned to jump down from the bed when the woman's scent caught its nose again. Strong this time, stronger than before, it turned its head to look at her. She was sitting up holding a small bottle in her hand. As it gazed at her, she touched the top of the bottle and a fine mist sprayed out right on its nose.

"Now my beast, don't think about leaving and taking my lover from me," she whispered. She reached out with one hand and stroked its head. It started to snarl but a push from the other stopped it and it allowed her to stroke its head. Its head began to swim her scent acting like a drug. The hunger was dying again and the other hunger was rising. It could feel its cock growing long and hard again in desire for this woman. It could feel the other pushing at it again. It watched she rolled over again on to her hands and knees, looking back over her should at it.

"Come on my beast, bring my lover to me."

It felt another push from the other and willing moved forward eager to thrust its hard throbbing cock into the woman again. It could smell itself on the woman's pussy and its tongue flicked out again to taste her. She moaned at the touch of its tongue on her pussy shuddering in response. It licked her again, long strokes of its tongue on her pussy the rough surface tickling her clit. She moaned again. Her hips undulated in eager invitation, enticing the beast closer to give her more than just its tongue.

The other mind pushed it again, harder this time and it willing followed the suggestion losing itself in the strange feelings its body was creating. It rose up and mounted her again, holding her tightly between its forelegs bringing its cock up tight against her pussy. She shifted under it and the head of its cock slipped inside her. The feeling was intense greater than even the first time. The other mind pushed it again, pushed it back farther even as it thrust its hard cock deep into the woman beneath it.

The first thrust was hard and fast again, but the other mind made it move slower this time. Longer deeper strokes into the woman beneath it, feeling her move and respond to each thrust, lost in the tight grip of her pussy around its rigid shaft. Slowly it became aware of that it was now the one being bottled up into a corner that the other was slowly taking control again. But it no longer cared as long as the exquisite feelings of driving its hard cock in and out of the woman beneath it continued.

She could feel the change happening even as the beast fucked her long and slow. Like someone else was in control. She could feel the fire building again inside her as the hard cock fucked in and out of tight pussy. Electric sparks running from her clit to her nipples up and down her spine. She squeezed hard on the cock driving into her trying to catch and hold it. She lost that battle, willingly, with each thrust of its hard cock. She moaned and stroked her breasts as the beast continued its relentless fucking.

It started to moving faster now, like it could not stop. She could feel it stiffen and lunge deeper with each stroke. It was touching her deep now, deeper than before and her clit felt like it would explode in a moment. She pinched her nipples hard and squeezed tight as she did explode. Flashes of light flashing through her head even as her body squeezed down on the rigid shaft, cumming as it stroked harder and deeper into her. Even as her pussy clamped down hard on its shaft she felt it spurting, filling her pussy with its hot cum in long sticky strings.

She collapsed to the bed again. Feeling the weight of the beast come down on top of her, something was different though. Something had changed. She reached back with one hand and this time instead of the beast's paw she felt a hand. She turned her head to see. The beast was no longer there, laying on top of her now was her lover. She moved under him and he rolled off on to his back on the bed. She rolled over and held him.

"Welcome back lover," she whispered in his ear. He gazed at her through half closed eyes and smiled.

"Thank you for bringing me back lover," he whispered to her. His eyes closed and he fell asleep his arms tight around her holding her pressed against him.

"Your welcome lover," she whispered brushing her lips across his and resting her head on his chest.

Nogrod63
Nogrod63
40 Followers