To Tell The Truth

Story Info
Man tells his wife his darkest fantasy.
2.5k words
4.28
159.3k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feel free to send me an email telling me what you liked and disliked. I even enjoy getting emails from people helping me with my grammar and technical issues!

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

Let me say something silly, yet some people don't get it. This story carries and adult theme. If offended by sexual stories, its simple, don't read the story. This story is fictional with fictional characters. These characters will never get AIDS.

Please feel free to send me a comment on the story. For those of you who have emailed me thanks for sharing your kind words. I have enjoyed reading the emails about the stories and ideas on what should happen with some of the characters. Thanks for the kind emails. It's nice to know that people enjoy reading them. Since they take a long time to write. Don't forget to vote and send me an email!

* * * * * *

One night a few weeks ago, after a party when Karen had a little too much to drink – well, she started to talk. She shared with me all those little dark secrets while we were in bed. The best way to describe Karen was as an identical twin to Sheena Easton. Karen had a perfect body that she kept in shape with our bowflex and eclipse machine. Her five foot four frame was blessed with perfect breasts, large nipples, and a tight ass. Her red hair matched her energy in bed.

It all began when Karen started talking about Mary, her friend at work. Karen had been friendly with Mary for over ten years. It seemed that Mary started seeing a man from work. Well, one of her vendors. Mary had been sleeping with John for three years. Now, that was all fine and dandy but Mary's husband was totally clueless. Maybe it's better that way, for one not to know your wife is sleeping with another man? Maybe Mary's husband wanted to expand the marriage and try swinging? It was amazing to me how Mary could find time while traveling on business to see her lover. I was sure that she planned her trips around seeing him. Guess that was a good thing about Expedia.

I knew that Karen was fascinated by parts of Mary's life. I wasn't sure if it was the hot, steamy sex affair, or the jet set lifestyle that Mary was living. Sure it all sounded exciting to travel for work, to leave everything, hop on a plane, hook up with a lover and enjoy a steamy night at a fabulous hotel. I'm sure it's most women's fantasy - that is to have a confident, very successful man with means want her and try to seduce her. To have him pay attention to her and want to take her anywhere she desires. To have him take her out on the town to fabulous places, where one has to dress up to the nines in a very sexy and very elegant dress. Then hit the town with him to be shown off as his special princess, and finally to have him take her to bed!

Over the years, I picked up bits and pieces of Mary's story. I felt bad for Mary's husband as he was clueless, but it wasn't my place to tell him. I really learned a lot, a few weeks ago. Karen came home from a girls' night out – well, some of the girls got together after work to say goodbye to a fellow coworker. When Karen would drink, she would tell me things and I found myself becoming aroused. It was really strange to hear your wife telling dirty stories and it was really hard to take when I found myself becoming aroused by these stories. What really freaked me out was how I would picture Karen at night with a man, doing the same thing that things Mary was. Not by what Mary was doing - but I would picture Karen doing some of those things, but I never pictured Mary doing them.

It seemed that Mary told Karen about the affair right from the start. Mary was having a rough go of things and John picked up on it like a vulture. Funny, I didn't know the man but I despised him.

Mary and John were both at an industry dinner when John made his move. Right after dinner John asked Mary if she would like to grab a cup of coffee and talk about things. After a couple of hours, John invited her up to his hotel room to watch a movie. Oh boy, that is so cliché and cheesy but true. Mary fell for it but something told me she knew what she was doing. As the movie played and they watched it on the bed, John moved closer. He started to massage Mary's shoulders and then came the first kiss. Well, Mary let John do her that night.

Then a few weeks ago, it was the big Christmas party. We all had a little too much to drink. Mary was there with her husband. I couldn't help but stare at the couple. They seemed so happy together. Karen caught me looking at Mary a few times and I knew we would be talking about it later that night. How could I tell my wife that my biggest fantasy was to watch her with a man? That I really didn't want a lover, but I thought spicing things up would be great for our marriage? After all it'd been years since we'd had a new partner in bed. I was average in bed and felt that Karen would like for me to last longer. I always took care of her orally, but I longed for her to have a night of long, hot sex.

After the party, we went home and, once in bed, we had our talk. At first, as we undressed and kissed, I thought she had forgotten about me looking at Mary. Things were rather steamy between us. Skillfully, I undressed my wife and then placed her on the bed. Then, I undressed with her watching and moved back to her. We started to cuddle and kiss. Karen reached out and held me, my cock quickly responded to her soft touch.

Karen then became upset. "You want to fuck her, don't you?"

Yikes, how did we get there? Karen released my cock from her hand. That was a delicate situation to be. Sure, I would have loved to do Mary, but what really excited me was the thought of watching Karen fucking.

"Tell me, is that what you want?" she insisted.

"Karen, sure that might be fun, but if you really want to know what I was thinking about, I will tell you." I took a moment to think about how to tell her, as I didn't want to say the wrong thing.

"Oh, you want to watch her with me!"

"Karen, please allow me to finish," and I gave her a few seconds. "What I was thinking about was something a little naughtier then that."

"Fine, just tell me!"

I knew that I was in trouble. I had to find the right words. So I moved next to her and tried to hug her. She wouldn't let me. Crap, that was not going to be easy. "I was thinking what if you were Mary."

"You want me to have an affair?"

"No, not really, but just take a moment and think about it. How exciting would it be to purchase a new dress for a night out? Just think about having a day to go shopping, get your hair and nails done, and then find that perfect lingerie and hosiery. Finally, you have a fabulous time as you enjoy a fine restaurant in a new city."

Karen looked down as my cock was pressing into her flesh. "Oh my word, you're hard!" She reached out and took my hard cock in her hand. "The only difference is - that you will not be the man undressing me, in your dirty little fantasy. You will not be the man taking me to bed."

I was so embarrassed - and so aroused! God, the thought of watching her was so kinky! I know that was strange but I would have loved to see her with a hung guy. A guy like from the porn movies, a man that was the size of her life-like dildo. The fantasy was strange, I know, but I couldn't help it! It was so naughty and got me going. There was no way that I could tell her! How could I explain to her?

"Is that what you want - for another man to bed me? From your moan and hard cock, I think you like the thought. Never in my fantasies would I have thought about this. I think you really want to watch a man do me."

She had said it! Then something changed in her; it all clicked and came together. She realized that I didn't want a lover, but that I was open to expand our relationship. Of course, I would have loved to watch her with another woman, someday.

Her hand moved up to my face, "Do you love me?"

"More than life," I replied - and that was true. "I really love you and don't want to live with out you. This is a very kinky thought, I'm sorry."

"Are you sure that you want this? Or do you want me to say yes so that you can have Mary? I was so afraid that you wanted her and not me. That you didn't love me any more, or that you didn't find me sexy."

"Honey, I honestly don't want Mary. You're the only woman for me and I love you with all my heart. I'm not sure where this will go, but I love the thought. It's so naughty and so erotic. I definitely don't want to be like Mary and her husband."

Karen was hanging onto my every word. I wished that there were some way to know what she was thinking about. Then she started to stroke my cock. She moved next to me and straddled my leg. I swear that she was wet. As she stroked me, I could feel Karen press her pussy into my leg.

"So you like the thought of a man taking me to bed?"

"God, Karen you're so beautiful and I never want to lose you. When we go out I notice so many men looking at you. I'm so proud that you're my wife. You're honest and caring and so giving. I would love to give you something. And yes, I would love to watch you. Don't you ever think about having a lover?"

She didn't answer. "It's OK, you can be honest."

"You won't be upset?"

I moved a little, pushed her on her back. Karen didn't let go of my cock but I was truly socked when I felt her pussy. "Don't you feel how hard I am? If you squeeze me I'll cum, as I'm so freaking excited thinking and talking with you about this."

"No way! Heck, feel how wet I am?"

She pushed me back on the bed, and slowly went down on me. "Just think about my lover being on the bed. I remove my blouse for him. Oh, my nipples are so hard - can you see? Do you think he will like looking at my breasts?"

I moved over to her and reached out for her trying to touch her pussy. She slapped my hand away. "These are not for you tonight. My lover will be enjoying them." She cupped her breasts and teased her nipples. Oh, my cock started to hurt as I needed to be in her. "If you like, you can take care of yourself."

My cock was throbbing and I had to take care of myself. Karen looked up at me, but kept on teasing me. She didn't touch me but I felt her hair on my stomach and cock. God, I wanted my cock in her mouth!

"Can you imagine how hot I will feel, when my skirt hits the floor and he sees me nude?" Karen stated that with a dramatic flair, and then she took my cock in her hot soft wet mouth for a second. "Tell your wife how sexy she is standing wearing only her pretty thong panty. Did you know that she wore a special thong just for her lover?"

Karen shocked me by getting up and going to her lingerie drawer. She pulled something out and went to the closet. Karen returned wearing a thong and danced around the room. Like a dancer she turned and slowly removed her panty, bending forward as she pulled the thong down. Talk about a view! Karen moved up onto the bed. Oh wow, as she sat on my thigh, I could feel her wetness. Karen was very aroused!

That was so overwhelming. She took me in her mouth again, but I couldn't help it and started to cum! The first stream hit her leg and she started to giggle. She gave me a few minutes to recover.

"Oh my god! That was the hottest thing ever. Take care of me."

Karen's hands dug into my hair and she pulled me down to her. I noticed her sexy scent as my lips touched hers. Oh, she was wet! I loved having her that way, so aroused, so sexy and so mine. There is something so sexy about looking up at a woman as she's on her back. To have her so excited - and to be the one between her legs. My tongue tasted her, pulling her clit into my mouth. Oh, she tasted so delicious and I did my best to savor her.

Karen looked down at me, "So you want to share that pussy your licking?"

I didn't say anything as I kept tonguing her and looking, I just moaned "ah uh" to her. She was close to cumming.

"Soon, some stud is going to be fucking that pussy your licking!" And then she let go, started to cum. Her pussy flooded my face. I knew better then to touch her, just wanted her to enjoy the thought of her stud and the orgasm. All I could do was watch my wife, her body shaking with pleasure as she thought about some stud fucking her.

I moved up her body and kissed her. Slowly moved next to her and fell asleep with her in my arms.

* * * * *

Thanks for editing help Luke!

Please Vote and tell me what you think! Send me an email!

Thank you, I hope you've enjoyed the story. Let me know how you felt through the feedback form, and of course, don't forget to vote!