To Tell The Truth Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife goes along with husband's idea.
4.3k words
4.36
157.2k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feel free to send me an email telling me what you liked and disliked. I even enjoy getting emails from people helping me with my grammar and technical issues!

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

Let me say something silly, yet some people don't get it. This story carries and adult theme. If offended by sexual stories, its simple, don't read the story. This story is fictional with fictional characters. These characters will never get AIDS.

Please feel free to send me a comment on the story. For those of you who have emailed me thanks for sharing your kind words. I have enjoyed reading the emails about the stories and ideas on what should happen with some of the characters. Thanks for the kind emails. It's nice to know that people enjoy reading them. Since they take a long time to write. Don't forget to vote and send me an email!

*

Since my little confession, our sex life has greatly improved. Personally, I think my little perverted moment helped free us. Most nights we have normal sex, but once a month Karen wants to go out for dinner and dress up a little. While we're out, she likes to point people out and talk about inviting them to our bed. With all these little naughty fantasies, our sex life has really heated up.

The best thing that came from my confession is that we now talk about sex. More importantly, Karen talks about sex. Talk about being a nervous wreck as I was clueless how she would react. It's so scary to tell your spouse your darkest fantasy. How would she react? What if she thought I was a freak? What if she liked the idea? What if she wants to? What if she didn't?

Karen has been pointing men and women out. It's scary to hear your wife talk about other men. I'm pretty confident in our marriage so any fun we share will not end up in divorce. My confidence comes from how much we're talking. We've always talked about things in the past but now, instead of watching TV, we talk.

People watching, now this is something that we've always loved doing. It's a cheap form of entertainment for us. In some ways that's very erotic to know that she looks at other women. Who knows maybe we might have an fmf threesome which would also make me very happy. I just love sex! Karen likes to call me a perv but I think she's just as sexual.

Last week, Karen pushed me over the edge - as we were watching television, there was something erotic on. Karen was wearing sexy black bikini panties with a tee shirt of mine. I love how she looks braless. The way her breasts move as she walks and how her nipples pierce her shirt.

The movie had sparked something in Karen. The characters had a lot of sex appeal and we both were pretty randy. I was lying on my back with Karen next to me. Normally, she takes her time before she touches me. Well, she slid her hand down and started to rub me. Little circles around my cock, teasing me, making me rock hard. Aggressively, she pulled my shorts and boxers down.

"Oh, I bet you want to fuck her!"

Oh, what to say? Was she ready for me to admit that?

"It's OK honey, let's be honest - we both love the idea of having others. As long we we're honest and talk about it first."

Knowing my wife, she was being honest and sharing her honest feelings and intentions. Talk about being nervous to share feelings like this. We all think about it and have fantasies about others; and now were talking about it. "Are you ready for this?"

"I think we both are." Her hand starts to pleasure me a little faster as her body takes over. Soon she will beg me to fuck her. "Oh, to think that we will be getting ready together for our double date and you can watch me dress, putting my panties on knowing that some man will be taking them off." (the verb tenses in this paragraph are not consistent with the tenses in the previous and following paragraphs)

Oh that did it; without thinking or feeling, I started cumming. A few drops hit my chest. That has never happened before, her words pushing me over the edge! My wife just told me about a man undressing her, her body exposed to another man, knowing that he would be hard and his cock in my wife, giving my wife pleasure.

"Oh, I think you like that!"

I reached down and felt her soaked panties. "And so do you!"

She started to move around on the bed, not sure what to do. She needed relief and wanted to cum, but we both knew it would take time for me to recover. My dear wife was possessed and on a mission. Karen moved on me, pressing her body into mine, seeking relief.

Then she mounted my face, pulled her panties to the side exposing her wet pussy. "Oh babe, see how wet I am? Are you upset? Don't you love me?

"Oh, I love you more then ever! I love the fact that you're so wet to know that you want this."

"I want to watch you fuck his wife," Karen said as she gently pressed her pussy into my face.

My cock was coming back to life, and that was what my wife wanted. She closed her eyes and mentally left (went/drifted?) into her fantasy. Her sweat pussy so hot and wet it begged for a tongue lashing. Karen didn't want or need foreplay as unconsciously she moved her hips until my tongue found her clit. She wanted to get off and fast. Finally, I took her clit in my mouth. She screamed a little but her legs muffled my hearing. I love having my face mounted. Her thighs against my face, I can't move, I can't talk, nor can I hear. All that I can do is eat her, suck on her pussy, and give my precious wife the best orgasm that I could muster.

Karen leaned forward; her hands dug deep in my hair. She likes to grab onto things as she cums. This time was different. Her hand pulled on my hair but she tried to press her pussy into my mouth. Her body wanted more, harder, more contact, more pressure. She was screaming and thrashing. Oh, my poor neighbors - what they must be thinking!

Then she collapsed. Next to me and lifeless; still; her only movement was from her breathing.

I was still a little randy, so I put the movie "Sex and Lucia" into our DVD player. We lay in bed together. Karen had never watched the movie before, however I had. The movie is hard to follow at first, as you have to read the text, unless you understand Spanish. However, the movie is very erotic.

Karen started to get into the movie, as there is this scene where Lucia removes her panties at an outdoor café. Oh my cock was rock hard which Karen's soft hand found.

"I think you want to fuck her. Oh, that would be so erotic to have her in our bed. Yea, I would want to be there. Watch her touch you."

Her hand gripped my cock firmly, sliding up and down. "Oh, you would like that?"

"Yea, I want to watch you cum in her. To see how you look, your facial expressions as you reach a powerful orgasm."

Karen then shocked me; she went down on me, taking me in her warm wet mouth. Oh her lips feel so sexy; to feel how she takes the head of my cock against her cheeks and using her tongue to massage me.

"It would be so erotic to have you there, to have you and her in my bed with both of you nude and in bed next to me."

She just moaned, and then shifted on the bed. Now my wife was on her hands and knees. My cock never left her mouth. I knew what she was doing, she wanted to touch herself. Oh, what was my wife doing? Was she going to masturbate while sucking on me?

"Don't stop talking - talk dirty to me!"

I looked down at my wife. "Hmm, my little wife wants me to talk dirty to her!"

She just moaned as I reached down, pulling her tee shirt up and off.

"I love the way you suck my cock. Babe, you give me so much pleasure. It's hard to describe. I love how you like to suck on me. This is one of my fantasies that you know about, for I want to see you with another woman. To have you spend the day getting ready, taking your time with wine and then watch you get ready. And then for dessert to watch you undress our female friend."

"Yeah? You want to watch that?"

"Yes, I want to watch her undress you. I want to be on the bed, lying down. To see how she touches you as she removes your clothes." This talk was exciting me and I was not sure how long I could hold off. Karen was sucking on me harder, really working my cock. "Then to see you, watch you touch her, your first woman. To see you expose her body for us. Will you suck on her nipples? Will you touch her wet pussy for me? Oh god baby, that's so hot!"

She moaned. I don't know how she balanced herself since she was using her free hand on her pussy.

"That's it," I start to cum. Karen sucked me harder, taking all of me. She made those sexy noises as she swallowed me. I'm sure it doesn't taste all that good but she loves to. Well, she loves to do it for me. Finally, I stopped cumming.

Karen looked up and had that look in her eyes. I could tell she was on fire. Within seconds after I stopped cumming, she spun up on the bed. She wanted to get some and wanted, needed to cum.

I've never felt so much power oozing from my wife before. Karen sat on my face, planted her pussy on me. She was a woman possessed, as she pulled her panties to the side. "Eat me!"

Oh and I did. I could not see my wife but she was riding my face. Her wet pussy lips greeted my tongue. She moaned and ground against my face, Karen was over the edge and I knew what she wanted. To take her clit and suck on it and that is just exactly what I did. I pulled her clit into my mouth and started to suck on her. With my tongue, I did what she loves to do with me. I sucked her and used my tongue over her clit. A little pressure, as she loves that. Her moans were now grunts and I knew what was coming next.

She made these sexy little sounds with loud grunts. Some stranger would fear for her, think she was in pain as she awaited her orgasm. She rocked a little and then tensed. It hit! She screamed and collapsed on me. I was having trouble breathing as she pressing down on me.

After what seemed like an hour, she collapsed next to me. Oh she looked so sexy with little beads of sweat. Her breathing was quick and I loved watching her breasts moving up and down. Karen cuddled up to me. "Oh, I love snuggling with you"

Well, that was that. The following day I had to go to work. My job can drive me nuts but it's a great job with excellent benefits and great pay. I'm very lucky. I've been with the company for a long time so people call me all day long with problems.

Damn phone, I wish that I didn't have to answer my phone, as it was another distraction and loss of concentration (redundant phrase). I suck it up as it's part of the job and so I took a deep breath and answered my phone "Hello?".

In a very cheerful voice, "Hi there big boy." Hearing her voice always made my day.

"Hello, my queen."

She changed her tone to a sulky sexy almost lustful voice. "Tonight, I have something special for you."

"Oh, what is that?"

Now she sounded like she was panting. "You will just have to wait." And she hung up.

Great! Something fun was planned for that night. True to my form, I thought about her all day long. What was she planning? Well, let's just say that for my day, time stood still. After some painful hours, I was finally able to leave. Traffic was miserable; what normally takes twenty minutes felt like hours. Luck was not on my side as I hit every red light from work to home. Finally, there was my house! I pulled into the garage, closed the garage and hunted for my wife. But she found me first.

She grabbed my keys and things, placed them on the coffee table and then walked to the kitchen. She returned with a glass of wine. We talked about the day. Every time that I tried to talk to her about tonight and her plans, she would change the subject.

Finally, after the appropriate time for her she placed her goblet down. "Tonight, you're mine."

"What do you mean?" I asked my wife.

"I mean, let me put this on you. Tonight, you're going to have a great time, something so erotic you will remember it for the rest of your life."

"And what is that?"

"I'm not telling, but you've been after me for years to do something like this - so tonight I am!"

She put the blindfold on me, and rubbed my already hard cock. "Looks like your ready! Now, I'm going to take you to the bedroom."

From what I could tell, Karen led me down to the bedroom. I noticed the scent of candles. Our house is very clean but tonight everything smelled fresh. I was very excited and nervous about her plans as we've talked about a lot of things. She knows my dark secrets and tonight we would be living one of them. Oh, I needed to know what she had planned. Then we stopped walking. I think that we were in the bedroom. My sexy wife started to undress me. Within seconds, I was nude.

Talk about feelings from being aroused to scare. What was going on? Should I speak? Oh, whatever she had planned would be fun!

Karen guided me to the bed. The sheets felt a little cold and it took a second for me to realize that she had put clean satin sheets on our bed. I felt her move around and her body touching mine. I swear that she was nude. First, she tied my legs and then my arms. My legs had some play but my arms were tied tight. I was not moving!

This was different and pleasing. Tonight I didn't have to make any more decisions. My wife had taken care of everything and I was along for the ride. I sat back and waited. Oh, the anticipation was delicious and arousing. Just hoped that my manhood looked impressive, pointing up into space.

And just like that she left the room. Talk about feeling lonely - I sure did. I was void of stimulus as I could not see anything or move, and she was gone. Then I heard Karen start to talk. She was too far away and I could only hear her mumble. Oh, I wished I could hear what she was saying. Wait! Who was she talking to?

A few minutes later she returned.

I swear that two people walked into the room. It sounded like two people walking on the wood floors. My wife's heels and someone else's. Oh well, I'm sure it was just my imagination.

I felt her move on the bed, felt like she sit down. Karen moved on me and my wife was nude. Her soft skin pressed into my flesh. "I'm pleased that you're still hard." She kissed me and then moved back to the foot of the bed.

Then, then I heard her unzip something. Oh, what was that? My wife was nude she would not need to unzip anything. Karen wiggled on the bed and I swear I heard jeans being pulled down. My wife did not say a word.

"Karen, what are you doing? Who's with you?"

"Be quiet, my pet. I'm just doing something. You will only speak when I tell you to. Understand?"

Oh, she is playing a little game; she wants to be my Mistress. "Yes Mistress." With that I stopped talking.

Uhm. I heard her muffle things. I swear she was sucking on something. Was someone in here? Then her sexy noises stopped. I felt Karen move up next to me. She lay down next to me. I love feeling her skin against mine, she's so soft and smooth and always smells sexy.

Then the bed moved. Oh my god, there was someone there. She must have noticed the panicked expression on my face. "We can stop any time but I know that this is something you want and this is something we've been talking about for a long time. If you say the word 'popcorn,' we will stop. If you do not say that word, 'popcorn,' then we will continue." She moved on top of me.

Oh, my hard cock was against her wet pussy. I swear I could feel her arousal against my sensitive throbbing cock. She kissed me. "Understand?"

She grabbed and squeezed my cock.

"I'm about to do something very kinky and something that you've talked about for some time."

She squeezed my cheeks. I couldn't talk; nothing came out of my mouth. My wife is about to take her first lover and I'm on the bed, tied.

"I picked it out just for you, just wait till you see it. It's so big and in a minute this thing will be in my pussy. Did you hear me? Your wife is about to take a big, hard, fat cock."

All I could do was moan. I didn't say a thing - after all this was my greatest fantasy. Karen rolled next to me and then her leg was over mine. I felt him move on the bed and I swear he was on top of her. The bed rocked and buckled like he just mounted my wife.

"Oh that's good and big." My wife moaned, yea I'm sure he's on my wife.

"Feel how wet I am? That's it, push it in. Oh god yes, I want to feel you deep in me." With that, she let out a moan.

Oh, was I scared or pissed? My wife has just taken a lover and I'm sure he had an impressive thick cock! How could I not see this? I could feel her against me, her leg over mine as her legs were parted, spread open for her lover.

"Oh, you should see it! I've never been this filled before." These deep almost gurgle sounds came from her; I've never heard her moan like this before. She was horny and getting fucked, hard. Oh, I think my sexy wife was loving it. Those sexy whimpers started and her breathing became shallow. She was getting close! My wife was going to cum from her lover fucking her.

He worked up this rhythm and Karen was fully his. Together they worked it, pushing and slamming his cock hard. I've never heard Karen moan and grunt like this. How big was this man? How long could he last? Her moans were becoming closer and closer.

"That's it, use my pussy! Make me cum! I want to cum on that massive thing of yours!"

Oh my god, my wife is going to cum!

The bed was squeaking as he was really slamming Karen. I wanted to see. My wife, lying next to me was taking a beating. This man was really giving it hard to my wife.

"Oh god, it's big! I've never been fucked like this before...I...I feel so full....so stretched. Oh god...I'm cumming."

Our friend collapsed on my wife, he must be cumming too! Was he cumming in my wife or did he pull out?

We all just laid there, no one moving. Karen legs moved, teasing me as her skin is so soft. Then he moved and Karen rolled on top of me. My cock slid right into her. Without any warning, she took all of me. Oh, she felt hot, wet, and slippery. Could she feel me? How big was this man?

Karen kissed me. Slowly she started to work up a rhythm. She pulled back and whispered, "Did you enjoy feeling it? Could you feel me getting fucked next to you?"

All I could do was say, "Yes."

"Oh, I've never felt this way before! Do you still love me?"

"Oh god, yes! I will never stop loving you."

"Do you have any regrets?"

"Only that I wanted to watch?"

"What did you want to watch?"

"I wanted to watch you take your first stud."

"What about it? Tell me!" Karen stopped. I could feel her moving. She startled me and started to ride me.

"I wanted to see his cock, all big and hard. To watch it slide into you, filling your wet pussy. I wanted to see your lips stretch to take him, to watch your face as he started to fuck you."

"Oh, you wanted to watch a man fuck your pretty wife?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"I wanted to watch some stud fuck you?"

"I promise you that when I find a stud, you will be there to watch." She removed my blind fold. At the foot of the bed was my wife, but who was on top of me? It took a second to realize but it was wife's best friend, Heather! Heather was riding me, not my wife. When did Heather enter the room? Sure, Heather had just fucked my wife but when did she mount me? Oh, how was Karen dealing with this?

Heather smiled at me as she rode my cock. My sexy hot wife was standing being her. 'For being a team player,' I thought, 'you should get rewarded.'

"Yea, Karen had her fun and now it's my turn."

"How did this happen?"

"Well, you wanted to watch me get fucked by some stud. When I told Heather, she came up with the idea. After all, once a man fucks me, things will be different and so Heather said that we should go in baby steps."

12