To Tell The Truth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told your hottie of a wife that I would fuck her, with my big strap on."

Karen looked at Heather. "Her strap on was sexy, but I wanted something bigger. So we went to the lingerie store and purchased a few things. A few things that you will enjoy this weekend."

Heather giggled, "Did your wife tell you that I'm spending the weekend with you?" "Oh yea, and it was big. You should have felt it, when she placed it in me I swear she took my breath away."

"I've always wanted to use it, but until Karen told me about your little perverted plan I never thought I would fuck someone. Well, I enjoyed fucking your wife!"

"Did you think someone was fucking me, I mean a man?"

"Yes, I did."

Karen was holding that thing again, a strap on with a massive life like cock.

I looked up into Heather's eyes and then at her breasts, "Oh my god, you are so hot!"

"Thank you!" Heather's face turned beat read. "I have to tell you that you're pretty impressive yourself."

"What a night! First I thought my wife was getting it from some stud, to having you fuck me!"

"Yes, what a night." Karen reached down and cupped Heather's breasts. "I see the way you look at her. Honey, her beasts are perfect, so full and soft with these perfect nipples. You should feel them!"

Heather looked down at me. "Oh Karen, I think he's going to cum. You don't mind if your husband cums in me, do you?"

Oh my god, then I started to cum. It hit me like a ton of bricks. My wife was just fucked by this thick strap on that her best friend was wearing. Then my eyes are opened to see my wife's best friend riding my cock. Finally, my wife started to tease her friend, playing with her nipples. It's too much and I started to cum in her. I just grunted as Heather pushed down, engulfing my cock with her pussy.

"Oh Karen, he's cumming!"

Both ladies watched as I came. Karen moved over and released me from my restraints. Finally, I was free! Heather collapsed on my right and Karen moved up on the bed to my left. We all just ly still and eventually fell asleep.

The end.

*

Thanks Luke

Please Vote and tell me what you think! Send me an email!

Thank you, I hope you've enjoyed the story. Let me know how you felt through the feedback form, and of course, don't forget to vote!

12