To That Man - With Love

Story Info
Her journey starts when she performs for you.
1.9k words
8.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello to everyone who decides to take the time to read this true story. Please note that the use of a lowercase 'i' is intentional throughout the story. Thanx!

FBG

**************************

Its 1am on a Tuesday morning. i sit on my freshly made bed with clean sheets and perfumed skin from the bath i've just taken. i suppose my first thought is "how am i going to explain wet sheets tomorrow?" Then i decide to take that as it comes because i realise that i really want to get what i'm feeling down on paper. i've put on some 'gangsta rap', hip hop type music because i feel as if i should be out bopping to something similar on a dance floor right now. i'm totally energised, yet conversely i can feel a bit of lethargy creeping up on me.

That though sums up how i feel about everything i've felt tonight. On the one hand i was embarrassed out of my socks (if i were wearing any) yet strangely (or perhaps not so strangely) i feel totally liberated. i'd been talking to my sexy ex girlfriend Sam earlier and out chats always make me miss her so much. Talking to her though does have another effect on me. my pussy gets really really wet and i generally have one or two orgasms while talking to her. Tonight i'd had two. i used to feel really bad about the fact that i need to cum so often in a day, but i'm starting to realise that it's just how i am made and that i should embrace what I'm feeling, not try to bury it!

i always used to joke that i am a bit of a slut. This statement is alot more true than i ever realized, but more on that later.

TWO HOURS EARLIER ...

I'm sitting on my bed, just finished talking to Sam and feeling a bit sad when You pop up online to say hello. Instantly i feel, charged i suppose is the best way to describe it because i really do enjoy talking to You.

Ah Skype is a wonderful programme. It allows me to have my hands free and listen to Your warm and amazing voice commanding me. I've always been very wary of showing my face on webcam, profiles and so on but i'm getting used to it! *grin* So when You tell me to put the webcam on i'm not nearly as flustered as i was this afternoon.

i must admit i do love the thought of someone/s out there watching me as i do whatever is commanded of me. it really turns me on. Though most things these days seem to make me wet.

You tell me that i can ask three questions of you. While i totally appreciate that and the fact that it will give me more insight into who i'm talking to, it's also difficult because i'm not quite sure what's acceptable to ask and what's not.

i'm so new to this and so scared of offending that it takes me a moment to talk. You though are generous with Your thoughts and i start to relax. Prematurely as it turned out! *smile* I should know by now never to relax totally with You because then my mind takes such a zing when You speak. You ask me to verbalise what we had been typing online in the past few weeks and it is soooooo much harder than i thought. Things that are easy to type seem so much nastier when said aloud. It takes more courage than i realised. Blushing and wanting to crawl into a hole i none the less do as You ask. I talk about cum swapping, double penetration, fisting and my rape fantasy. All the while i'm being totally explicit in my language and description as You demand. Oh dear! i can feel myself getting aroused. Specifically i can feel my breasts getting heavier and my pussy starting to tingle again.

You tell me to lay back and spread my pussy open. i do and expose it to the webcam and Your gaze. Then You crank up the intensity level and with that gentle yet firm voice tell me to repeat what a filthy slut i am. You make me say it over and over and over and over. i have to close my eyes because i am starting to feel light headed. i can feel myself struggling to get some more oxygen into my lungs and yet feel an intense build up through my body. Not just my cunt or breasts but my whole body starts tingling and as strange as it sounds it feel like my body is redistributing itself and settling down. i totally appreciate the fact that You hand out praise so lavishly because it makes me feel like i'm pleasing and it makes me all the more aware of my body. I'm more aware of the short lavender Satin nightie against my skin.

My legs have been spread as per Your command from the beginning and between the gentle whirring of the fan, the conversation and You telling me to touch my pussy and tell You how wet it is almost has me passing out! i've never felt this lightheaded before just from talking.

i'm still leaning back against the pillows as per Your command, my legs wide open, pussy dripping and presented to You on camera. Part of me is embarrassed but i do realise that i want this. I want this both for myself because of how i'm feeling but also for You because i don't want to disappoint You.

Your voice is in my ear again, deep reassuring and yet firm. You give me a sentence to repeat. 'Thank You Sir for teaching me what a filthy fucking whore i am.' Hmmmmm hearing You say it makes me want to cum. That feeling is nothing though compared to the sensations that almost overwhelm me while i am repeatedly thanking You for it myself. At one point i honestly can't remember what it is that i am supposed to be saying. The feelings, sensations or whatever that are coursing through my body are just soooooo intense. The most interesting of these emotions is the fact that i AM feeling emotional at all!

i always thought that my foray into submission and kink would be all about sex and sexual feelings. i'm learning just how wrong i am. My family as well call me the ice queen because they know how uncomfortable i am with showing emotion - especially crying. Yet crying is what i feel was about to happen to me. Thank goodness for Your strong, steady and controlling voice and words calming me down.

i need something in my pussy so badly something nice and big and all yet all you are allowing me to do is hump the air. my body and mind are all concentrated into my clit and all i can think about is Your gaze touching my open cunt and it gets too much for me. i can't hold my piss in. Your telling me that i can't come unless You say so contributes to this one physical release. i just let go and feel the warm piss running down my legs and through my arse crack and soaking my bedding and mattress. It just won't stop. It flows and flows. Oh wow now i've just exposed myself totally to You and i'm laying in a warm pool of my own urine.

You give me a moment to savor the feeling and tell me how much You enjoyed watching me not being able to hold on. You tell me because i have been so good i can rub myself in the piss sheets. My breathing speeds up as i know how generous this is of you because You know from our earlier conversations how that really excites me. It's amazing to feel the warmth and a type of comfort from the wetness. i face away from the camera, so You see my back and arse. i spread my legs and hump away at the bed all the while getting myself more thoroughly soaked in my own juice and mess. It's amazing! i really need to touch my clit but You won't let me. i'm desperate. i really though enjoy having that choice taken away from me because left to my own devices i would have cum in two seconds flat! i have to beg for orgasm i want to shout it out loudly.

i start off with 'Please Sir let your whore cum'. You are not impressed and ask me why You should let me cum. I try again 'Please Sir let your whore cum for YOUR pleasure'. You tell me that's better but not nearly desperate enough. i'm almost sobbing now with the need for release. my body is drenched in my own urine, my wide open cunt is dripping juice and my mind is so turned on that i can hardly think straight. i try once more 'PLEASE Sir PLEASE let Your whore cum for Your pleasure'. You can hear the helplessness in my voice and finally give me permission, but tell me to do so immediately.

i don't know if i'll be able to do so on command so to speak, but to my shock and delight i do! The combination of the pee, my humping, the current running through my mind and Your amazing voice and what You are saying, makes me think that i am not quite as quiet with my orgasm as i should have been. my groan seems disturbs the late night silence as my orgasm makes my entire body tingle. my cunt greedily seems to demand more stimulation and i grind myself harder into the wet sheets. my clit connects with the now cooling and starting to smell piss and i cum again. This is too much for me and i start to see white spots. i lay there panting. Dishevelled and smelly i'm open to Your gaze with my spread legs and dripping cunt. i have never felt this happy in my life.

i will probably have to explain the noise tomorrow to the others in the house, or at the very least field strange looks from them. i don't care though. What You have granted me tonight is worth the slight annoyance my housemates might feel towards me.

TWO HOURS LATER ...

All of the above led to me feeling energised refreshed and above all appreciated. i can honestly say that my one thought tonite was to not disappoint You but at one point, as i said before, all my energy and focus was on my whole body and what i was feeling. Also i feel as if i'm getting clearer on what it is i actually want and need. i've always thought that i was too strong willed and selfish to make a good submissive never mind slave! i still think so but i think that my desire to please and give myself at certain times will eclipse those other traits.

One thing that really is really being impressed upon me is just how powerfully i'm influenced by my mind. I was really mind fucked tonight and it was as good as actually having a cock in me. Wow its 2:22am exactly! Not sure how i'm going to get it right but guess i should get some sleep!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Exhibit Ch. 01Ā The contract is signed, but she never read the fine print.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Pasari MiciĀ Sean turns a gorgeous dancer into a good girl.in BDSM
Weekend in Vegas Ch. 01Ā Master takes his slave to Las Vegas for new experiences.in BDSM
Laura Gets Caught OutĀ Laura caught in public, and pays the ultimate price.in NonConsent/Reluctance
I Didn't Mind Losing This BetĀ JoAnne becomes my submissive for life.in BDSM
More Stories