To The Bedroom

Story Info
20-year-old rendezvous with older, married man.
1.7k words
4.15
96.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I think I should get going. Your friend will be here in about five minutes." She said this as she stood to leave.

She'd been sitting on the couch opposite him. Looking him over. Noticing how his hands hadn't left his lap since they had sat down and begun to talk. She knew he was doing his best to hide his erection. Just the thought of it gave her a slight burst of light-headedness. To know she could possibly possess such power over this man, twelve years her senior, gave her the feeling like she was the sexiest person in the world at that very moment.

"Okay." He said reluctantly, and stood as well. Panic flashed through her briefly. Was he going to hug her? She knew if he hugged her, it was all over. He walked over and slid his arms around her waist, and said, "bye." They stood there, locked in an embrace, his hands making small circles on the small of her back. She felt herself lock in sync with him as they both took a few deep breaths. His hands continued to roam until they found their way under the back of her shirt on to her soft skin. She let out a sigh. Her desire had taken over completely now, and she let the moisture flow between her legs. He kissed the side of her head, and she took this as an opportunity to kiss him on the side of the neck. He read her body well, and allowed his hands to continue to travel. As they slid up and down her back, sighs and soft moans escaped her lips. She finally brushed her hair aside, and allowed her lips to find his.

Electricity shot through her as their lips touched for their first kiss. She thought to her self, why is it that first kisses are often the best? His lips were soft, and she could feel the eagerness in his touch as his hands roamed about her body. She pressed her hips against him and whimpered softly. She hated herself for it, but once again, she was under a man's control. The natural submissive in her emerging.

One of his hands found its way around to the front of her jeans, and slipped down inside. Again she whimpered in submission. He rubbed her on the outside of her panties… and eventually pushed them aside, and rubbed the soft bald flesh he found there. There wasn't a doubt in her mind that he could feel her arousal.

His mouth traveled down to her neck and softly bit the flesh there. Catching her off guard, she pulled away with a shy smile… but secretly, she loved it. He kissed her passionately again and then broke their embrace.

"You said you wanted to know how my tongue would feel between your thighs, I'm more than willing…" He said to her. She smiled, and said yes. He then spun her around and placed his hands on her hips.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked.

"To the bedroom." He replied as he pushed her by the hips down the hall. Past pictures of his wife and his children to the bedroom he and his wife shared. He gently pushed her towards the bed, where she sat, and laid back. He removed her sandals followed by her jeans. He began to remove her panties, but she stopped him.

"Oh?" He asked.

"Wait," was her only reply.

She then proceeded to tug at one of the strings on the side of her panties, and the side untied. Her smooth bald sex was presented before him. She wanted to look at him, she wanted to see his reaction to his fantasy unfolding, but found she couldn't. A mixture of nervousness and submission prevented her from doing so. He knelt between her legs and placed a few gentle kisses upon her sex and thighs and then got down to it.

He propped his elbows up on the bed, and held her knees apart, as he kissed and licked her flesh. His tongue gently danced across her clit as she sighed with delight. Never before had she been so relaxed with a man. She found that she trusted him completely, a surprising thought, considering she didn't know him too well. She moaned and sighed as his tongue danced and danced, performing a slow, gentle waltz with her rosy flesh. For the first time ever with a man's mouth on her sex, she felt an orgasm begin to build. Just the slightest tingle in her stomach and legs, but it was there.

He paused only to straighten her out on the bed, and then got back to work. Holding her legs apart, kissing and licking her. He slipped a single finger inside of her. She felt her legs begin to jump and vibrate at this new sensation. Sure, she'd had men place their fingers there before, but not while tasting her flesh and bringing her to this heightened state of arousal. She moaned loudly.

Slow, wide delta waves of arousal began inside of her. She reached out for his hair and pressed him to her. He rode them out with her. It was an orgasm much calmer than she'd ever given herself, and she liked that. Instead of exhausting her, it left her wanting more and more. He continued to nibble and feast at the soft flesh before him causing a second, slower, even calmer set of waves to crash through her. Again, he rode them out.

Her body went limp as she came down from that second peak, and his motions slowed as well. He kissed her thighs and lips, before working his way up her stomach and eventually kissing her mouth. He smiled down at her.

"Well, that's what I wanted to do." He said with a smile.

"Do you want to fuck me?" She asked, and surprised herself with her own vulgarity.

"Yes." He said simply.

He then left the room, leaving her laying on the bed with her eyes closed in anticipation of what was to come. A few moments later, she felt the bed shift as he climbed on top of her, and kissed her mouth. She then felt his hardness pressing at her soft flesh. She sighed with surprise as he slipped inside of her. Moans and almost shrieking gasps followed as he moved in and out of her with some force. "Can he read my mind?" She wondered to herself. He seemed to be doing everything perfectly. She laid there, and allowed him to ride her. Loving every single moment of it.

He reached up and pinned her hands above her head, and placed a passionate kiss on her. It was that moment that her third orgasm of the day began to build. And when he placed her ankles on his shoulders, she let loose with it. The curve of his thick cock hitting all the right places inside of her.

Her eyes closed as she allowed this orgasm to over take her. She let the music of the stillness in the air guide her body. Hips thrusting in time with the symphony of her release. If earlier she was slipping into submission, now she was completely under his spell. She opened her eyes slightly to see him leaning down towards her. He kissed her cheek, then whispered, "Roll over."

He dislodged himself from her and she flipped over and rose to all fours. "All the way down. On your stomach." He said. She followed his command. As if she had a choice… She would have barked like a dog if he said it would bring him pleasure. He was in control now. He slipped himself back inside her, then closed her legs and straddled her. He began thrusting into her, and she moaned loudly. As he reached up and pinned her hands above her head, she recalled a fantasy he said he had about her. This very position being featured in that fantasy. She smiled to herself. She was making a fantasy of his come true, and this brought her pleasure to new heights. He started to say, "Remember what I was telling….." She smiled wider and nodded with a moan.

After a bit, he commanded her to flip back over. She, of course, obeyed without question. He brought her pleasure from every position, therefore, she didn't care how he wanted her. He flipped her and opened her legs wide, and really began to give it to her. Yet another orgasm began to build… a slow, steady build inside her. It brewed in her stomach, shook in her thighs, and sent a dizzy sensation to her mind.

It continued to grow until the moment of his own climax. His body in a still tense pose above her, as another calm, slow orgasm, just like the second one of the day, fluttered through her.

He kissed her, then pulled out of her, then sat back between her legs, looking her over. She laid back, eyes closed, basking in the afterglow. She felt his hands roaming up and down her legs. Touching her. Caressing her. No one else she had ever been with had treated her so tenderly, she smiled as it was making her wonderful day even better.

A faint knocking caught her attention. It was his friend who'd come to pick him up. He dressed quickly and went to answer door. She stood and dressed, her mind spinning from the actions that just took place. She hurried into the bathroom, and stared at her reflection. A silly grin glued to her face. Staring back at her was a face in disbelief. A mixture of emotion of what she'd just done, and why she hadn't done it sooner. She walked out to be greeted with a knowing look from the friend. Introductions were done, but they were just a formality. He'd heard all about the blonde before.

All three of them walked out of the house and went their separate ways. She climbed into her car, and gave him a cutesy wave, and drove off. That same goofy grin, still plastered to her face. She had three weeks before she'd even talk to him again. "Good." She said to herself. It gave her plenty of time to think of the things they hadn't done, and what she desired to do to him upon his return.