To the Citadel and Beyond Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seth_perm
seth_perm
1,783 Followers

She sat up, still astride him. She felt so much better, all the pain she had been feeling gone. But she was still totally aroused. She looked down at him. "And you? Do you need healing?"

"Oh, yes, please. I feel as weak as a kitten."

"Good!" she said, reaching down and pulling at his breeches. "I don't want you to be able to resist."

"What! No, stop, Teona! You've been drugged again by that beast! You'll regret doing this," Baglish said, ineffectually trying to stop her.

"Oh no I bloody won't!" she swore, pulling his undershorts down and grabbing hold of his cock.

Expertly using her mouth and tongue it didn't take long to bring Baglish to full erection by which time he'd stopped resisting. "Hmmmm. That's better!" she said happily before sitting back astride him, lowering herself until the end of his penis was lodged snugly at her pussy opening. "I wanted you to be my first, Baglish. But if I can't have that then I want you as soon as I can!" she said slowly sliding herself down until he was fully inside her.

It felt wonderful; it felt right. She sighed contentedly. "And now I'll heal you!" she said as she rocked gently back and forth on him as he groped her pale fat tits.

They linked together as she restored him to health. "Oh this is so perfect," Teona sighed, feeling utterly content and at peace. She bent down and kissed Baglish passionately, grinding her hips onto him as he grabbed her bum.

Teona lost count of the number of times she came as she rode Baglish, their intertwined magic adding an extra dimension to their coupling. She felt his excitement mounting as he got closer to his own climax. "Come inside me," she whispered to him.

"What? Not in your mouth?" he asked, despite his imminent release.

"I do need my energy topping up but I want you to come inside me this first time. You can come in my mouth next time! And the time after!"

Baglish groaned loudly as he spunked deep inside Teona's pussy and she came once more during his final spurts.

They made love all until dusk, leisurely trying out different positions, Baglish pulling out to come in her mouth every time, even after he had daringly sodomised her.

After that she lay in his arms as they sat next to a fire they had lit to keep them warm in the colder climate in which they now found themselves.

The effect of the fiend's musk had worn off but she still felt happy about what she'd done with Baglish under its influence.

"Baglish," she said sleepily, kissing him on his chin.

"Yes, my love?"

"What now?"

"Well, I don't know about you, but I want to be with you forever," he replied seriously, looking into her eyes.

She kissed him with a smile. "Me too. Come back with me to the Citadel. We can make it work. And once we show my sisters what we can do when we link..."

Baglish smiled back at her. "Yes. To the Citadel..."

seth_perm
seth_perm
1,783 Followers