To the Manor Bound Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki258
Nikki258
130 Followers

"No! No stop! You can't, you caaaargh!" Peter squealed as the thickest part of the plug entered him and then popped tightly into place.

"This is all in your best interest Francine," Lord Madison lent over Peter and pressed his body down on top of him, whispering closely, "Believe me when I say that you will thank me for stretching you one day."

His Lordship let his hands linger as he groped at Peter's arse before twisting the base of the butt-plug in such a way that the bulb split and expanded, filling Peter's arse and locking it tightly in. Then with a final flourish Lord Madison flicked a switch on the bottom of the plug that turned on a twenty minute vibration cycle.

Lord Madison stayed on top of Peter and nibbled on his earlobe as he instructed him, "I shall be back to remove your plug once you've got this little mess sorted out. But don't worry your dim little sissy brain over being abandoned," he pointed to a corner of the ceiling where a CCTV camera pivoted automatically, "I'll be keeping a close eye on you all the time. Start slacking off and I'll shock you till you can't stand, try to eat some of my food and I'll put in a ball gag and lock it so the only way to feed you will be by enema. Do not disappoint me Francine, do you understand?"

With that, his Lordship stood up straight again and readjusted his necktie whilst the bare-arsed sissy on the kitchen table in front of him gasped for as much air as his tight corset would allow. It was only with a barely suppressed moan that Peter managed to get back up to his feet and curtsey, albeit whilst grimacing at the painful pulsing and vibrating coming from his pert arse. "Yes your Lordship," he answered.

"Good girl."

And with that he strode off, leaving Peter alone to toil and sweat in the tight latex uniform. It was the first time that Peter had been alone and unshackled since he had first visited Hambleton Manor the day before; the first time he'd properly been able to think about his situation and how he might be able to escape, and have the ability to act upon it.

But it was impossible; not just escaping but even thinking about how to escape. Peter's mind was being slowly overtaken by his mounting sex-drive as the Viagra began to kick in, and soon his slim four-inch cock was swelling in its tight little cage, pressing hard against the bars. When this was coupled with the butt-plug moving into a high vibration phase of its cycle Peter was unable to control himself and was soon bent over the sink moaning girlishly, a bead of pre-cum dribbling from his cock.

His hands flickered for a second as he tried to stop himself from shoving them under his petticoats to try and relieve his frustration but there was no way he would allow himself to be belittled like that. Instead he found himself standing closer and closer to the sink, trying desperately to rub himself against the kitchen cabinet beneath without using his hands, but thanks to the thick layers of crinoline, satin and lace his tiny cock just got lost in an enveloping wall of fabric that did nothing but tickle, caress and torture his denied cock.

***

In his private study on the third floor Lord Madison reclined in his chair and smiled sadistically as he watched his new sissy maid practically hump the sink in frustration via the CCTV feed on his laptop. He began slowly stroking the growing bulge in his trousers and contemplated running downstairs, bending the sissy over the sink and forcefully fucking him, stretching him wide with his cock until he cried out in lust and pain. Fucking with deep, long thrusts that grew faster and faster until he came, shooting load after load of hot cum deep inside the quivering sissy maid who still be denied the pleasure and release that his body was screaming for.

However, he carefully managed to settle his libido just enough to control himself; he had larger, longer-term plans in mind for his new sissy maid. He wanted to break Peter in slowly, carefully warping his mind and bending his will step by step until he broke down and fully begged for Lord Madison to fuck him, until the directionless young man was gone and the perfect bimbo sissy maid inside was formed in body and spirit.

He smiled again as he saw Peter finally gave up and quickly thrust a hand under his petticoats to try and stroke some pleasure into his cock. Lord Madison didn't even have to leave his padded leather armchair as he flicked the button that sent a mid-voltage shock directly to Peter's collar, after all he couldn't have his sissy maid thinking that her pleasure mattered. Lord Madison started stroking his hard dick through his trousers again; it was going to be a long, hard training process and Lord Madison was going to enjoy every second of it.

Nikki258
Nikki258
130 Followers
12