To The Palace Ch. 02

Story Info
Things really start to heat up.
3.1k words
4.63
14.3k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoodWolf
GoodWolf
49 Followers

When they arrived at the Palace, Prince Seian dismounted his steed and greeted the Gatekeeper Sanxar. "Who's the Wolven wench, sire?"

"You will mind your language in my presence, Sanxar. The Wolfess is to be my new personal servant. I purchased her and quite a few other servants at the market this day. Defeated race or not, you will show her respect and call her by her given name Vorel. She is a rare breed now. Make way, Sanxar!" said the Prince.

"Yes, sire..."

Sanxar opened the Palace gates and gave way for the whole of the Prince's caravan to pass. Sanxar, being a Buck, did not particularly care for Wolves as a band of them had decimated his birth village, raped his mother and sisters in front of him, and killed everyone he knew. He had managed to escape, but he would never forgive the Wolven race for what had happened that night. The only thing that would keep him from expressing his rage toward Vorel would be the Prince, but should opportunity present itself, he would make her pay dearly.

________________________

Prince Seian and the group following behind had reached the Throne Room and were awaiting an audience from his father the King. It was rumored that the Dragon King was large and fearsome and could slay someone with a mere glance, but then how often are rumors true?

This one in particular, to Vorel's relief, was false, of course, as rumors often are. Vorel noticed when the King entered the room that his gait was not as regal as she had expected and his posture was a bit stooped as though he was growing weary with the weight of the Kingdom on his shoulders and eager only to retire and let Prince Seian take the Throne. Unfortunately, without a wife, the Prince could not claim the Throne just yet nor could he marry any woman he wanted. In fact, in order to become king, the Prince had to marry royalty, but said royalty could not be related as there were strict laws against incest.

Vorel stood in silence while the King and Prince Seian spoke. The King spoke first. "What have you brought home now, my son?" said he.

"More servants, Father. Their merchant was not keeping them well and I felt we could have use of them. Many are strong and can help build and repair while the weaker ones can help clean and maintain the rest. One, though, I picked for myself," Seian replied.

"And which is that?"

"The white wolfess, Father. She was chained, gagged, and caged as well as undernourished, even for a slave, and naked. Even female slaves for sale ought to be shown more respect than that, it is, in fact, a law of the land that their merchant chose to ignore."

"Hmm. Step forward, little wolfess."

Vorel was shocked to be spoken to directly and froze for but a moment before stepping forward and showed respect just short of falling flat on her face before the King. "Yes, your Majesty?"

"You certainly have been mistreated by that merchant of yours. Do you know his name?"

"Yes, sire, his name is Balthor. He is the one-eyed tiger."

"'One-eyed,' you say? Like a cyclops?" The King smiled and winked.

"No, your Majesty. Like one that lost his eye. I relieved him of the extra burden the day he captured me."

The old King laughed. "I'm sure he's thankful that it was only his eye and that you had a very good reason, indeed!"

Vorel smiled. "Of course, my King."

"Well, I'm sure you'll take good care of my son. Just do what he requests and try not to let him get into too much mischief. You and the Prince are dismissed. I'll assign the others to their tasks and I will deal with the merchant."

"Yes, your Majesty." Vorel said as she bowed and stepped back behind the Prince.

"Come, Vorel. I want to show you the Palace and tell you of your daily tasks," Prince Seian told her. "You won't ever have to worry about Balthor again nor will anyone else. The law I spoke of is true and any merchant who violates it to the degree that Balthor has is imprisoned for eight years and whipped daily."

Vorel was silently shocked by this. She had not even known that what was being done to her was as illegal as it really was. She figured that some of it had to have been, but not as much as what the Prince had told her. She wouldn't have known either, because in Wolven culture there was no such thing as a slave; Everyone helped each other when things went sour. She shook these thoughts off and continued to follow the Prince.

"In the mornings, you will wake and bathe me. There is no need for you to help me dress; There's no fun in that for anyone and I'm perfectly capable of putting my tunics on the right way," he instructed, choking back a chuckle.

"You will be sleeping in my room," he said, guiding her into his chambers. "I trust you will not attempt to kill me in my sleep?..." He grinned as he turned to face her, trying not to leer. He looked her over, taking in her well-shaped, perky bosom, the curves of her waist, and contemplated the current state of her cunt. He wanted to know how badly she wanted him, if at all. He feared only slightly that she may only be behaving so well due to the kindness he had shown her, but still despised him for his race. His face fell then as he turned away. He grabbed her some clothes and handed them to her.

"You will wear this until I get you something better. I hope you like it; I don't want you to despise serving me," he said softly. "You won't be doing much manual labor. The cooks make my food, so you will only have to bring it to me. If I'm not in my room, just set the food on the table by the bed and wait for me. Don't leave my food unattended. I also want you to undress me for bed when I have had a difficult day. Apart from that, you will just be tidying the room and keeping me company."

"I would never harm you, sire. It doesn't seem as though you truly needed me, but I will do my very best to please you," Vorel said confidently. She looked down at the clothes he had handed her. "Oh, sire! This is beautiful! Surely, you-"

He cut her off with a look, grabbing her and pulling her close, making her gasp as he did so, "Please, put it on. You can dress yourself behind the curtain by the bed. Come back out and let me see you when you are ready," he said softly. It was a strain for him to keep every ounce of hunger out of his voice; He wanted to tell her how badly he needed her, but he knew better. Besides, she was a slave; she could have no such meaning to him. Ever.

He watched her turn from him and walk behind the curtain. He could see her shape picking up the different pieces of clothing and putting them on. He groin might never forgive him for this, as it tried to free itself from his breeches. He yearned to be inside her and the fire in his loins tried to convince him to go behind that curtain and pull her into bed with him, but he wouldn't dare. He didn't want to mount her without her consent. He had been raised better than that and he respected her. What's more, only a coward would rape.

At that moment, Vorel stepped from behind the curtain. She was now dressed, wearing a long red corseted dress with black lace trim and bell sleeves. It certainly did not qualify for slave clothing and Prince Seian knew it, but he didn't care. She was his personal servant and that was what he wanted to see her in. She certainly couldn't complain; She loved it. It felt so good to be dressed, especially in something so beautiful. He looked her over even more then, as her breasts heaved, trying to peek out of the corset, and the fabric of the skirt hugged the curves of her hips. He gestured for her to turn. When she did, he could see just how well it hugged her round, enticing ass, hidden just slightly by her long, fluffy white tail.

The Prince couldn't take it any more. He had to have her. He needed her... Her touch... Her kiss... To hear her calling his name, begging for his cock...

He ran to her, throwing down every bit of extra weight he was carrying. She watched him, stunned, and started to backpedal, a look of confusion in her eyes. When he reached her, he pulled her up into a breathtaking kiss. Her brain started spinning and she could nothing more than let his serpentine tongue explore her mouth. He picked her up roughly, all sense lost in the sea of lust, and pressed her against the wall. He kisses grew hungrier and harder and his claws dug into her ass and thighs. She could feel his throbbing cock bulging through his breeches against her half-open, dripping wet slit. It greatly aroused her to see this level of lust for her from the Dragon Prince. She could not disguise her desire for him, especially now that she knew he shared those feelings.

He pulled away from the wall and threw her onto the bed. The Prince began to remove his clothes, ripping off his tunic and quickly discarding his breeches, revealing his long, hard cock. A bead of pre-cum formed on the head of his shaft as he stroked himself while moving closer to her. He let out a low growl, "Will you have me, Vorel? Will you let me take you?"

She stared at his cock, glistening and throbbing, awaiting her answer. Her heart was racing and she could barely get the words out of her mouth, but she managed a raspy "Yes." With that, he grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the foot of the bed. She adjusted and hiked up her dress, leaning back to bring her hot, wet cunt to meet him. He grasped her hips as she hooked her legs around his waist. He started to rub through her slit with the head of his shaft, sliding down to brush over her clit and pausing at her pulsing hole, rubbing it gently. He looked into her eyes, eager and hesitant. "Are you ready? I don't want to hurt you..."

Vorel boldly pulled him inside her, gasped, and whispered, "Don't worry about that, sire... I need you inside me... I'm enjoying the feel of you cock filling my tight hole... Please, sire, do with me as you wish..."

With that, he began to thrust, pounding his thick, Draconic cock in and out of her. All he could think of was how tight she was, how wet. The scent of her sex filled his nostrils and he lost himself in her. He could feel her arms looped around his neck and her breasts rubbing against his chest with each of his thrusts. He loved the sounds and faces she made, and how her soft fur felt against his scales. He started to thrust harder and deeper, desperately wanting to be so deep that no one else could ever satisfy her. He kissed her, wrestling her lupine tongue with his and exploring her mouth again. He revelled in the thoughts that this gave him, but he needed to satisfy his current desire and wait. She'd be too tired to much of anything when he finished with her this time. He decided that he needed to stop treating her so nicely then and show her that she needed to obey him, if for no other reason than to reassure himself that he was not getting too involved with her.

Prince Seian pulled out and flipped her onto her belly, lifting her dress out of the way again and spreading her legs. He pulled her hips up to meet him and began to ravage her, pounding her with his thought being to satisfy himself whether she enjoyed it or not. He groped one of her breasts roughly and teased her ass with his thumb, as he pounded harder and faster.

Vorel could do little more than gasp in shock as his method changed, but she moaned in ecstasy as he got rougher with her and she adjusted to it. She did not feel as though she was being violated; She trusted him and knew, somehow, that he would never hurt her in such a terrible way. Her pussy seemed to get even wetter, their juices mixing and coating his shaft; It pulsated around the girth of his cock, milking him for all he was worth and bringing him dangerously close to his peak. She clenched her fists as she neared her own climax, her pussy squeezing him tighter. He growled as he filled her with his seed, pulling her back hard onto his cock twice more, the last making her cum as well.

He panted over her prone form and pulled out of her, looking at her swollen hole. His seed gushed out of her, mixed with her delicious juices. Seeing this made him salivate; He wanted a taste of her and he bent to lick her clean. He let his long tongue rove her pussy, getting every drop of their juices off of her that he could. She moaned in relaxed pleasure, enjoying the feel of his tongue on her. He wasn't trying to make her cum again; simply cleaning her so that she could rest comfortably. She would not have anything to do now until dinner.

He sat up and licked his lips as he looked at her. "Rest now, Vorel. You will have some work to do in a few hours when dinner is ready, but you have plenty of time to sleep. I have to go to my lessons for now, but I will be back." With that, he kissed her, got dressed, and left as she lay there on his bed. She could think of nothing but keeping him all to herself for the rest of her life. The only way she could do that, though, would be to reveal and prove that she was the lost Wolven Princess and, even then, it may not work. She could not remember her true name and, without that, the only thing she had going for her was that she looked like the Princess. She needed answers, but now was not the time to go traipsing around the palace trying to find them. She had to rest; Prince Seian would very likely want more of her after he ate, if his preceding performance was anything to go by.

-----------------------------------------------

Sanxar's shift had ended and he knew exactly where the Prince's little bitch would be. He knew that the Prince would not make her do too much in the way of labor; He'd seen the way Seian looked at her. I'm going to ruin his precious Wolven whore... He'll never touch her again when I'm through with her... He thought. He was heading straight for the Prince's room where the sleeping Vorel lay, dagger in hand, with a sneer to make blood run cold.

He crept into the bedroom and over to the bed. He looked down at her and he felt his groin alight, excited not only by her beauty, but by what he was about to do. He put the blade to her throat and covered her mouth. Vorel awoke with a start at his harsh touch, thinking at first that the Prince had returned early. She quickly noticed Sanxar's antlers and steeled herself, glaring at him. She wanted to snarl, but did not dare with that dagger at her throat. "One wrong move and I'll slit your throat, bitch," he growled, pulling his hand away from her mouth. "Don't make a sound and don't do anything unless I say so. No one will ever take a slave's word over that of the Gatekeeper."

Vorel knew he was right and found it more difficult to stay calm. She could only guess what he was about to do to her. She saw only one option that would let her remain unharmed and would keep her from getting into any other kind of trouble...

Sanxar began to undo his breeches with his free hand and soon let them drop to the floor, revealing how poorly endowed he was. It was all Vorel could do to keep from laughing. After all, the Prince had just been inside her a couple of hours before; She doubted that she would even notice such a tiny thing, even if Seian hadn't fucked her. She gathered herself and thought of a spell. Her eyes began to glow and she discreetly positioned her right hand, palm out, toward his genitals. She looked him dead in the eyes eyes and he froze. "You left me no choice, buck," she said evenly. "If you had left me alone, your member wouldn't be in jeopardy."

He glanced down at her hand and then his crotch, panic and fear flashing in his eyes.

"That's right. Imagine what I could do to you. I could invert your manhood; make you unable to impregnate a woman; or just mutilate the whole package. I could even make you smaller than you already are. On the other hand, if you help me, I could leave you intact and, if you can get me what I need, I can make you bigger and/or hook you up with a certain doe I happen to be acquainted with. What say you?"

"W- w- what do you need?" He sputtered.

"First, do you know who I am?"

"If I had to guess, based on your magic, I'd dare say that you are-"

"Tsk! That's all I needed to hear. I need you to help me figure out my name. I don't remember it. I am she, but I need to prove it. Help me do this and you will be repaid. Betray me in any way and you will suffer more than you can imagine. You will be discreet and know that, if you mess up, I will know instantly. The spell currently being cast upon you will ensure that. Understood, buck?"

"Y- yes, Wolfess... I understand."

"Then leave. I need to retrieve dinner for the Prince shortly. Find what you can and report back to me by week's end."

With that, Vorel's eyes stopped glowing and he left, allowing her to prepare to pick up food for her beloved Prince. Her fur was mussed from the prior events and she had time for some self-grooming. It was now going to be much easier to prove that she was indeed the lost Princess...

GoodWolf
GoodWolf
49 Followers