To The Palace Ch. 03

Story Info
The latest installment is finally here!
1.7k words
4.64
9.6k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoodWolf
GoodWolf
49 Followers

Author's Note:

It's been a year, I know, and I'm clearly a horrible person. However, here I give you the long awaited third installment of To The Palace. Enjoy!

*****

Sanxar grumbled as he left Prince Seian's room, hating that he had been cursed into helping the Wolven whore. She was, however, the lost princess of the Wolves, which meant that she was not only one of a rare race, but that she was like one of the very few Wolves that possessed magical abilities. The legend of the Wolven Princess tells of how she skilled in even the most advanced magics, which meant that her threats were anything but empty. He broke out in a cold sweat as he remembered this and quickly set about trying to help her find her name. He knew it would have to be in the Archives somewhere, so all he had to do was start looking.

He made his way toward the Archives and went inside. No one questioned his being there, so he could search without suspicion. Tomes and scrolls were wall to wall, from the floor to the ceiling. 'This could take a while... I really hope my deal with the Wolf doesn't have a time constraint.'

Meanwhile, Vorel set off for the kitchen to retrieve Prince Seian's dinner and take it back to his room before he returned. 'Finding this place shouldn't be too hard, right? It's only a palace after all...' she thought. She knew better, but she could still hope. She took care to remember any features that stood out and every turn she made since leaving the room so that she could make it back without incident. Fortunately, she soon picked up on the smell of food and was able to follow that easily, but it was awfully far from his room. 'His food will be cold by the time I get it back to his room... Why doesn't he just eat in the banquet hall?' She shook off these thoughts as she entered the kitchen.

"You, there! Wolf woman! What do you think you're doing here?" shouted one of the cooks. She was a hefty, short Boar that looked as though she hadn't given her appearance a second thought in ages.

"I'm here to retrieve Prince Seian's meal. I'm his servant, ma'am. He told to me to take it to his room for him," Vorel responded with as much confidence as she could muster. She had no reason to fear her, but she was quite taken aback by both the Boar's harsh tone and frightful countenance.

"Ah! Very well, then... There. It's on the table in the silver platter closest to you. Take it and go, slave girl. Get out of my kitchen."

Vorel picked up the platter and carried it back to the room, she couldn't smell it, but could feel the heat against her chest and across her arms. It was fading. 'I shouldn't let his food get cold... He could blame me. I don't need to be getting punished for cold food of all things.' Her eyes began to glow again as she cast a spell on the food, one that would better trap the heat and keep the food warm, and maintained a chant under her breath to keep the spell going until she reached the room.

Once there, she set the platter down on the table by the bed, as per the Prince's command, and sat on the bed. The room was tidy and she was well-groomed, so there was little for her to do until he returned. She continued to chant under her breath, using only a small amount of her magical energy to keep his food warm for him. It had been so long since she'd used her powers that it would soon start to take a toll on her body. 'Well, I'm certainly glad I didn't do what I would've liked to with Sanxar's member.' She laughed bitterly to herself. 'Oh, how I would've loved to destroy what little bit of manhood he has... I need his help, though. He has access to things that I simply won't.'

"Ah, good... You did as I asked, I see," the Prince's deep, kind voice rang through the room as he entered. He walked toward the table and removed the platter cover to see the still steaming hot plate of food. "How did you manage this, Vorel?"

She tried to remain calm as she stopped the spell, keeping her gaze down so he wouldn't see her glow. "I made certain to get it to your room as quickly as I could and I was lucky enough to make it to the kitchen before your meal had sat out too long, sire. I tried to do everything in my power to not let it get cold for you," she said meekly. 'I can't let him know of my magic just yet.'

"That's very good work. You're seeming more and more worth what I paid by the moment."

"Thank you, sire. Shall I leave you to your meal?"

"No. You'll stay there on my bed. In fact..." he picked up a piece of the meat from his plate and fed it to her. She ate it without question. It was delicious, but she knew that it wasn't his intent for her to enjoy it; He wanted her to make sure it wasn't poisoned. She swallowed and they waited watching each other.

After a few moments, Prince Seian seemed to determine that it was fine and began eating, occasionally feeding her what he didn't want to eat. She was going to eat well as his servant, that was certain. Of course, that is provided she doesn't ingest any poison. She could think of a few good reasons for someone wanting to see the Prince of Dragons dead, but it would make far more sense to strike at the head of the serpent: the Dragon King himself. This would be a suicide mission, but it would a small sacrifice to rid the world of the likes of him. 'Sure, he seems kind enough, but he did go to war with my people and decimated my kind to what is likely a mere hundred or so, possibly less, scattered into the countryside or sold as slaves. The Dragon King is scum as his wretched son... I can't let myself forget that.'

"Now that we've eaten, Vorel... It's time for you to tend to your other duties," he growled lustily. "I've been looking forward to having you again all day." As he said this, he removed his clothes and stood before her, his cock was beginning to harden as he thought of all the things he wanted to do to her. He was becoming more feral as he watched her breasts heave and her eyes widen when he laid her down and started to get on top of her.

Vorel was uncertain of what to do. His demeanor had changed very suddenly, so she laid beneath him and started to undress herself. "Stop! Don't do anything unless I tell you to. You will lay there and let me do as I wish," his voice was low and raspy, as though he was barely able to contain his lust.

He pushed up her dress so that he could better access her warm, wet hole and slid his tongue inside of her, exploring every curve, feeling every muscle, and tasting every last drop of her juices. Nothing could hide from him. She moaned in ecstasy as her eyes rolled back and her toes curled. No one has ever gone so deep inside of her with just their tongue.

He withdrew his tongue, leaving her feeling empty. "On your knees, Vorel. Show me what you can do with my cock," he commanded, as he stood.

Vorel did as she was told and went to her knees on the floor in front of him. She wrapped her lips around his shaft and began bob her head, slowly at first, taking him deep every few strokes. She then started to fondle and squeeze his balls, making him inhale sharply and his body tremor in pleasure. She started to go faster, taking him deep more frequently as she relaxed her throat.

He could feel his need to release growing as his balls tightened. "Don't stop, Vorel... Keep going. I want you to swallow every drop of my seed." His voice was shaking and he moaned every other syllable as he reached his peak. She kept going, only focusing on giving him what he desired most.

It wasn't long before he let go. His hot load had been too much and she was choking on it, some of his seed was spilling from her mouth and onto her breasts. She swallowed what she could and licked her lips. It was then that she noticed his seed on her and she gathered it on her finger and licked it clean. "There's still some on my cock... I told you 'every drop,' remember?" he said, as his voice shook. He was hardly able to stay standing, his legs felt as though they would collapse under him at any moment.

"Yes, sire," Vorel whispered, as she began to lick his shaft clean. She then let her tongue explore and rove up to his now extremely sensitive tip and cleaned the last of his seed.

"Th- that's enough!" He shouted. He could not handle any more of her tonight and he moved away toward the bed and collapsed onto it, shaking. "Get in here with me."

Vorel did as she was told and climbed into bed with Prince Seian. He wrapped his arms around her, enjoying the feel of her warmth. "Don't do anything like that for anyone else but me, understood?" he whispered into her ear.

"As you wish, sire. Sleep well," Vorel said softly, as the Prince drifted into a deep sleep. She laid awake next to him for a while, staring up at the ceiling. She could still taste him on her tongue. 'Tomorrow brings with it more of the same. One day soon, though, I will rip the Dragon Kingdom asunder and get revenge for my people.' She had to admit, though, that pleasuring the Dragon Prince was not so much a chore, but a pleasure.

GoodWolf
GoodWolf
49 Followers