To The Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whines in protest as Adam slowly withdraws his cock from her pussy. He rubs it up and down her labia, and drags it further upward until it rests against her anus. Stacey feels it press against her, opening her up.

"Mnnhhhnn... uhhhnn... no... wait... please," she gasps.

Adam does not relent, and keeps the pressure on gently, moving in ever so slight circles as the muscle relaxes, letting the tip inside.

"Ughhh... GOD... FUCK!" she cries, torn between protesting and licking Maria. "Please... please... slow... slooooowly," she begs.

Adam obliges. Maria, with lust in her eyes, rotates her hips to maximize the pleasure. She releases her head from her hands and instead starts groping her own tits, squeezing them and rubbing them, twisting the nipples firmly.

"God, you're good, Stacey, don't stop! Press back into him, girl. It's easier if you do the moving."

Adam pauses and Stacey follows her advice, slowly moving back and forth, back a little further each time, taking him deeper in. She moans against Maria, making her shudder with the vibrations.

"Big... it's... it's... uhnnnnn... mmmm..."

Maria replies, "but not too big, right?"

"No... no... just... huh... uh... oh god... OH GOD!" she groans as she loosens up and feels it slide the rest of the way in.

"Fuck girl, you are TIGHT!" Adam moans.

He stays there for a second, feeling her ass against his pelvis, savoring the way it feels. She begins pulling forward a bit, then pushes back. Back and forth. He grabs her hips like before and begins moving with her.

"Oh yeah... oh yeah... so good... so good," she sighs.

"See?" Maria pants, "told you you'd like it."

"Yes... Yes!"

Adam begins more forceful strokes, filling her up. He reaches forward and mimics Maria's hands on Stacey. She cries and shudders, burying her head into Maria's cunt, lapping desperately. Maria whines and undulates, then shrieks as she cums. Adam releases Stacey's breasts and leans back, thrusting into her. She sits further up, meeting Adam's thrusts with those of her own. Desperate to cum again, she wails. Maria, partially recovered, leans forward and kisses Stacey, hands going to her breasts. She tongues Stacey and squeezes her tits hard, sending her over the edge. Adam grips her hips tight and pulls her hard against him, preventing her from dislodging him. He grinds into her, in search of his own orgasm. She spasms beneath him, unable to move any further.

"Fuck, FUCK!" he groans.

"Yes, cum in me, baby! Cum in me!" Stacey cries.

He pounds furiously and explodes inside her, his cock unloading into her. She shudders and moans, feeling the spasms and him squirting against her insides. Panting, he holds her tight against him, not moving, shuddering as a few remaining tremors run through him. Unable to take it anymore, Stacey's legs give way and she collapses forward, flat onto the stretcher. Adam and Maria release the handcuffs, straps, and bandages that forced her to take the pleasure they gave her. They clean her and each other up, sharing kisses while Stacey hums in content. Holding each other, they sit together on the squad bench next to the stretcher.

"I think we're all a little dehydrated now," Stacey says.

12