To Touch or Not To Touch

Story Info
A little fun time, with a good guy.
1.3k words
4.19
8.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naellise
Naellise
13 Followers

He kissed her. Her body arching to his kisses. She moaned breathlessly. This is not how this was supposed to end up.

It all started when she started to rant. They were having a civil conversation about life and she began to rant about how her family were assholes and she'd have nothing to do with them ever again. He knew her brother they had gone to school together and he knew how complicated her family could get especially as she had defied them more than once. She got up.

He lay there wordlessly watching her as she got up and grabbed a bottle of vodka she had on her closet. She threw back straight from the bottle.

"You want any?" she said as she held out the bottle towards him. He shook his head. "Anyways," she said as she continued ranting about something one of her family members had done and how much it upset her. She took another shot straight from the bottle n choked... "Wrong hole," she gasped as she patted her chest. He took the bottle away from her and shook his head.

"You're tense," he said and he also took a shot from the bottle. He got up and sat behind her and began to massage her slowly. She let her shoulders sag and she stopped talking and took another drink.

"Remove the clothes," he said "You can't very well expect me to massage you with your clothes on can you?" She turned to him then got up. She drank again then placed the bottle back where it was. She slowly began to remove her clothes with her back facing him until she was only in her underwear. She had a beautiful body, velvety soft skin, no bumps, minor bruises from childhood shenanigans. She was nearing perfection.

She picked up a bottle of scented rubbing oil and stumbled slightly as she turned to switch off the light.

"You don't need to see just massage," she said the she made her way to the bed, gave him the oil and laid down her back facing him. Her trust in him was so perfect there wasn't a single doubt to it. He started his task slowly and gently as he rubbed away the tension and the knots. She moaned slightly," This feels great." He continued silently, her breathing becoming deeper, body unguarded. He stopped for a second and went for the bottle taking a deep drink.

She had fallen asleep, her body bare for him to see, her short curls puffy around her cheeks. He felt his member harden and he groaned. He took another drink in haste almost choking himself in the process. 'This girl will be the death of me,' he thought. She trusted him too much, as much as she was his friend he was also a man first. He shook his head at the dirty thoughts that were coming to him.

Back to work he thought as he sat back down besides her and continued massaging her. She sighed a little in her sleep and he continued lower and lower till he was massaging her thighs and her buttocks. She squirmed a bit with a small gasp. He slowly made his way back up to her back and paused. Her heart was beating wildly and she squirmed again. He started back letting his hands wonder all over her back slowly slipping his hands between her legs. He had only meant to massage her inner thighs but she turned slightly leaving him in a predicament if he moved his hand it would be pressed against her private part. He prayed a silent prayer before slowly removing his hands, he had gotten it out but not before her warm moist underwear grazed his hands.

He raised his hand to his face and tasted it. She stirred, "Why did you stop?" She said sleep lacing her tongue.

"I thought I had done enough, but if you want more," he said weighing his options and the trouble he would be in tomorrow if anything went wrong...

"I ffeeeelll hottt," she slurred and she turned without the better judgment.

"Finish," she said softly as she drifted back off. He breathed in sharply. She was completely naked before him. He wondered if he should count his blessings or apologize and leave. This alcohol was really affecting his better judgment but if he wanted to do this he was gonna need another drink. He softly dropped the oil on her bare body first on her breasts in which she emitted soft gasps and then slowly down to her navel; her heart beat and risen slightly he stopped. The sounds she was making was affecting his judgment even more. He dropped some slowly on her thighs and his heart tightened as she moaned softly. His member twitched against his pants. He took a deep breath.

He began to run his hands across her body, every touch her body moved with it. By time he was done she was panting and he couldn't stop. He gently began to massage her breasts and she moaned. They were so soft, not too small not too big, just right. He tweaked her nipples and they stood for him. The moonlight slightly reflecting through her window did not do him justice. He could see every breath, every outline, every crevice and he let his hands wonder. He palmed her breasts and she shivered her body arching towards him. He ran his hands down her stomach and her thighs and her legs slightly parted. He paused, he couldn't do this to her but then she was basically offering if you looked at it. Her body was offering itself to me. He felt his hard, twitching member press against the tightness of his jeans and he shifted uncomfortably. This was going to be a long night. He cupped her sex and she moaned beautifully.

Everything about her was angelic. He stopped thinking and it happen. With one hand cupping and massaging her sex and the other hand massaging her breast he kissed her tummy dipping his tongue into her navel. She gasped.

"What are you doing?" she whispered and he froze. What should he do? He quickly slid a finger between her folds and was greeted by an oasis. She gasped loudly then moaned. He didn't stop, he continued running his fingers against her opening her body moving to his fingers... He took a nipple into his mouth and slid a finger inside her. She cried out as her pussy clamped against his finger and he nipped a nipple. He added a second finger and started playing with her g-spot. He switched nipples and continued playing with her, the house filled with her moans and whines and pleases. He pressed her clit as he pressed into her g-spot and she came around his fingers. He groaned and slipped the fingers into his mouth, she tasted heavenly. He slowly started kissing down her body while cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples she cried out in pleasure. He kissed his way down to her inner thighs and she squirmed and moaned breathlessly. He dipped his tongue between her legs and she mewed in delight. With that he stuck his tongue in her and lapped and sucked while she begged and pleaded with him. He kissed her opening before darting his tongue in and out of her. She moaned with her hands in his hair and legs wrapped around his face like her life depended on it. He chuckled against her sex she was reacting very well to this and he wasn't gonna complain.

She tasted so sweet, so delicious. He sucked like she was his last drink on earth and he was a dying man. She moaned loudly and screamed in ecstasy as she climaxed hard. Her body heaving as she panted for breathe. He licked her throbbing clit this has only just begun.

Naellise
Naellise
13 Followers