To Victoria Go the Spoils Ch. 02

Story Info
The Breaking.
3.1k words
4.6
23.4k
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late Saturday morning, Victoria's eyes opened slowly. The sunlight coming through her window made her squint. She reached out to the nightstand and picked up her glasses. Putting them on, she rolled over lazily, and saw Sarah on the other side of the queen-sized bed.

A wide smile split Vicky's face as she remembered the night before. It had begun with her plan to reveal her feelings - her overwhelming physical desire - for Sarah. For more than three years, she'd been too shy to tell Sarah about it, but they'd gone to a party together, and Vicky waited for Sarah to have a few drinks - while having two herself...to reinforce her courage.

By the end of the night, they'd made each other cum outside at the party, and Vicky knew she would never go back to being so reserved. She sensed that something in her brain had forever changed while Sarah's face was buried in her pussy.

After Sarah fell asleep - passed out would be more accurate - in her bed, Vicky had removed the younger woman's mini-skirt, top, and platform boots, leaving her wearing a pink cotton thong, and a flimsy, sheer black bra to contain her C-cup breasts.

The smooth skin of Sarah's back beckoned to Vicky, and the latter wiggled closer to the sleeping form and began kissing her way down Sarah's spine. Sarah mumbled, sleepily, and Vicky slipped a hand over Sarah's hip to spread her fingers on her flat stomach.

"Feel good, baby?" Vicky asked in a whisper.

Sarah sat up as if she'd been struck by lightning.

"Where am I?" she demanded, loudly.

"My apartment," Vicky said, raising her face to Sarah's.

"Why am I here?" she asked.

"You were too drunk to drive home after the party," Vicky told her. "So, I brought us here."

Sarah looked down at her underwear, then at Vicky, who was similarly dressed.

"What happened to my clothes?" she asked.

"They're on the chair," Vicky assured her. "I didn't think you'd be comfortable sleeping in them."

Clutching the sheet to her chest, Sarah looked around the room. Vicky reached out to touch her cheek, but Sarah pulled away.

"What happened?" Sarah asked as memories starting to trickle into her fuzzy brain.

"It was amazing," Vicky said, smiling.

"Did we...uh..." Sarah began.

"Yes, we did," Vicky said. "Several times."

"Oh, my God," Sarah said, turning to sit on the edge of the bed.

"We both said that a couple times," Vicky teased.

"But...I'm not..." Sarah sputtered.

"Not what?" Vicky asked, knowing exactly what Sarah was about to say.

"I'm not gay," Sarah lamented. "I'm straight."

"Honey, you're spaghetti," Vicky said with a giggle.

"Spaghetti?" Sarah repeated, confused.

Vicky nodded.

"You're straight...until you get wet," Vicky said.

"That's not true," Sarah objected, shaking her head vigorously.

"You really got into it once we got going," Vicky told her.

"Shit! Did anyone see us?" Sarah asked warily, looking back over her shoulder. "Did Eddie see us?"

"Your pitiful boyfriend was passed out when we left the party," Vicky said. "And, no; nobody saw us."

Sarah stood up, pulling the sheet with her, trying to cover herself.

"You can't tell anyone about this," Sarah said, her words running together as she spoke quickly.

"Don't worry," Vicky said. "Your secret is safe with me."

"My secret?" Sarah asked, confused. "What secret?"

"That you love eating pussy," Vicky said flatly.

The younger woman stood silently, shocked by Vicky's answer.

"You don't remember?" Vicky asked, feigning insult.

She spun to the nightstand and picked up her cell phone. Calling up the pictures she'd taken while Sarah went down on her, she turned the screen to Sarah. For a moment, Sarah's eyes went wide. Vicky scrolled to the next picture.

"That could be anyone," Sarah said, trying to stay calm.

Next, Vicky played the video she'd recorded. Though the encounter had taken place in the dark, the voices were unmistakably Sarah and Vicky. Sarah was crestfallen.

"Please don't tell Eddie we did this," Sarah said.

"Why not?" Vicky teased.

"Please," Sarah repeated. "I don't want him to know."

"Maybe he can watch next time," Vicky suggested.

"Next time?" Sarah blurted. "We're not doing that again."

Vicky scooted to the edge of the bed and stood up. Looking at her phone, she began dialing.

"Then maybe I should send those files to Eddie," she said.

"Noooo," Sarah cried out. "You can't"

"I certainly can," Vicky assured. "And, I will...unless you do what I want."

Sarah stared at her for several moments as she considering her predicament.

"What do I have to do?" she asked, finally, lowering her eyes to the floor.

Vicky moved closer. She reached out, placed the first two fingers of her left hand under Sarah's chin, and lifted her face.

"Well, my dear; from now on, you're going to be my little fuck doll," Vicky said, a sneer spreading across her lips.

"What?" Sarah bawled.

"You heard me," Vicky said. "When I need to cum, I'm going to call you, and you're going to come running, eager to shove your face into my wet cunt."

"You're crazy," Sarah whistled.

"I'm horny," Vicky purred.

She pressed her body against Sarah's. The shorter woman backed away, but Vicky stayed with her until Sarah's shoulder blades hit the wall behind her. Vicky kissed her lips.

"It's not all bad," Vicky said, quietly. "I'll make you cum, too."

"I was drunk," Sarah whimpered. "You took advantage of me, and now you're blackmailing me."

"Yes, I am," Vicky admitted, with a wink.

Sarah looked away, resigned to her fate.

"Come to bed," Vicky said, taking her hand and leading her.

Spinning around, Vicky motioned for Sarah to sit on the edge. Vicky placed her cell phone on the nightstand, surreptitiously setting it to record video, and placing so it could capture both of them. Turning back to Sarah - maneuvering carefully, allowing the camera to catch Sarah's face - she placed her hands on the young woman's shoulders and gently pushed, making Sarah lie back.

"What are you going to do?" Sarah asked, looking down her body at Vicky.

"Exactly what I've been fantasizing about since the day I met you," Vicky answered.

Vicky gazed into Sarah's eyes as she wiggled out of her panties. Stepping out of the thong, she tossed it aside. Climbing on the bed, Vicky crawled upward, admiring Sarah's figure. For a moment, she kissed Sarah's soft lips, and then carefully moved up to straddle her face.

"You know what to do, baby," Vicky said, her fingers intertwining in Sarah's hair.

Sarah hesitated. Vicky tightened her grip, and Sarah growled.

"Eat that pussy," Vicky demanded.

Sarah twisted her head slightly, and she kissed Vicky's inner thigh tentatively. Pulling at Sarah's locks, Vicky directed her face where she wanted it. Sarah's mouth found Vicky's pussy. Her tongue slipped out and she licked up and down the lips.

"Mmmm," Vicky said. "Keep going."

As she complied, Vicky grabbed Sarah's hands and guided them to her breasts. Sarah pushed her hands under Vicky's bra and squeezed her breasts. Vicky's right hand drifted between her legs and she spread her lips, giving Sarah access to her clit. Sarah didn't delay, flicking her tongue against Vicky's button.

"Oh, fuck," Vicky cried out, nearly doubling over.

Sarah's hands slid down and around Vicky's body, and she tried to grab Vicky's ass as she shoved her tongue into Vicky's pussy.

"Jesus, that's it," Vicky moaned.

Vicky began shifting her hips back and forth, grinding hard, riding Sarah's face.

"Yessss," Vicky hissed. "That what I fucking want."

Sarah's fingers clutched at Vicky's hot flesh. She mumbled something made incoherent by a mouthful of Vicky's pussy.

"Make me cum, Sarah," Vicky pleaded. "Make me cum!"

It didn't take long. Vicky fell forward, struggling to hold herself up on her hands, and her entire body trembled. Again, Sarah tried to speak, but Vicky couldn't hear.

"I'm cumming," she sobbed.

She clawed at the sheets, and her body convulsed violently. Her arms gave out, and she collapsed to the bed, her ass up in the air as Sarah continued pleasuring her. She moaned Sarah's name over and over as her body quivered.

Sarah slithered out from under Vicky. Popping up to her knees, she grabbed Vicky's hips and rolled her onto her back, spreading her legs wide. For a moment, she admired Vicky's wet cunt, then flattened on her stomach, once more positioning her face between Vicky's thighs.

Vicky was still shaking as aftershocks of her orgasm rolled through her body. Sarah pressed the tips of two fingers against Vicky's hole, and lapped at her clit. Vicky's body jerked in reaction, and Sarah slid her fingers farther inside. Vicky reached out to grab Sarah's hair, but the younger woman used her free hand to thwart Vicky's effort. Sarah began moving her fingers in and out, fucking Vicky hard and fast while sucking on her clit, and occasionally dabbing at the bud with her tongue.

"More," Vicky demand. "Oh, God, make me cum again!"

Vicky's hands shot to her breasts, and she pinched her own nipples as her body arched into the air. She came a second time, bucking against Sarah's face.

"That's right, you fucking bitch, cum for me," Sarah shouted, lifting her head, while she continued to finger Vicky's pussy.

Vicky squirmed as Sarah gradually slowed her efforts, prolonging Vicky's orgasm. After a few minutes, Sarah let her fingers slip from Vicky's wetness. Vicky exhaled a long breath, and gazed at Sarah.

"Was that good?" Sarah asked.

Vicky nodded.

"It was," she managed to say.

Sarah smiled, and held up the fingers she'd been thrusting inside Vicky. The latter could see her glistening juices coating the digits.

"Come here," Vicky directed, taking Sarah's hand, and pulling it to her mouth. "Help me clean them."

Moving close, Sarah joined Vicky in licking the fingers. Their tongues met, and Vicky wrapped her arms around Sarah, hugging her tightly as they kissed. Vicky recovered slowly; her breathing returned to normal, and she lifted her head to glance toward the cell phone. From this distance, she couldn't tell if it was still recording.

"Are you OK?" Sarah asked.

"Yes," Vicky said, smiling. "I'm very OK."

"Can I ask you something?" Sarah inquired.

"Of course," Vicky returned.

"Is there anything I can do to get you to erase those files on your phone?" Sarah asked.

Vicky gazed into Sarah's eyes.

"Keep making me cum," Vicky said.

"Why?" Sarah asked, loudly, pulling away, and sitting up on the bed. "I mean, why me?"

Vicky sat up next to Sarah, and kissed the younger woman's shoulder blade.

"Because I've wanted to fuck you since the moment I saw you," Vicky whispered. "And, now I've found a way to do it whenever I want."

Sarah stared at her blankly.

"Let's take a shower," Vicky said.

Rising, she tossed away her bra, and sauntered toward the bathroom.

"Get undressed," she said, looking over her shoulder.

Twisting her arms to unsnap her own bra, Sarah followed. Vicky leaned into the tub and turned on the water. After adjusting the temperature, she glanced back at Sarah, and watched as she removed her panties; sliding them down to her ankles, and then kicking them aside. Vicky stepped into the shower. Hesitantly, Sarah joined her. Vicky pulled her under the spray of hot water.

"No," Sarah yelled. "My hair!"

Vicky laughed and held her in place.

"Take it down," Vicky said. "I like your hair down."

As Sarah complied, Vicky picked up a bottle of body wash. She squeezed some of the gel into her right hand. Vicky rubbed both hands together before putting them on Sarah's breasts.

"Sooo nice," she cooed, caressing Sarah's heavy globes.

Vicky pinched Sarah's nipples gently before sliding her hands across Sarah's stomach. She shoved her right hand between Sarah's legs, and the younger woman stiffened as Vicky brushed her pussy.

"Shit," Sarah groaned, grabbing Vicky's arm.

"You don't like that?" Vicky asked, pressing her thumb against Sarah's clit.

"I do," Sarah said. "Just...go slow."

"Oh, no, my dear," Vicky mocked, shaking her head.

Vicky pushed Sarah to the tile wall of the shower. As the water ran down their bodies, Vicky knelt in front of Sarah.

"Spread your legs," Vicky said.

She guided Sarah's left foot to the side of the tub. Her hand drifted upward, along Sarah's shin; over her knee, tickling her inner thigh, until reaching her pussy. Sarah's body shuddered. Vicky gently massaged her cunt as the hot water washed away the soap, and steam filled the bathroom.

Vicky pushed her face between Sarah's legs, nuzzling her pussy. Vicky stuck out her tongue, quickly running it up and down Sarah's lips.

"Mmmm," Sarah purred.

Vicky's right hand traveled up Sarah's slippery body. Palming Sarah's left breast, she squeezed hard.

"Fuck," Sarah cried out, grabbing at Vicky's hand.

It didn't deter Vicky, she pinched Sarah's nipple, and the cry became a low howl.

"Stop," Sarah pleaded. "You're hurting me."

"You love it, don't you?" Vicky asked, grinning up at Sarah.

"No," she protested.

"Well, you're gonna learn to," Vicky assured her.

Sarah shook her head as Vicky's mouth returned to her cunt. Before Sarah reacted, Vicky pushed two fingers into her pussy.

"Cocksucker," Sarah nearly screamed.

Vicky attacked Sarah's clit with her tongue, striking it repeatedly as Sarah trembled. Sarah's hands drifted to the back of Vicky's head, holding her in place. Vicky continued crushing Sarah's nipple, and Sarah's senses were overwhelmed by the combination of pleasure and pain.

"Do you want me to stop?" Vicky asked, retreating a few inches.

"God, no," Sarah raged.

"You want me to make you cum?" Vicky asked, still moving her fingers inside the younger woman.

"Yes," Sarah bawled. "Please."

"Say it," Vicky demanded. "Say, 'Please, Vicky, make me cum.'"

"Pleeeeeease," Sarah insisted, seemingly out of breath, "make me cum, Vicky."

Thrusting her fingers deep inside Sarah, Vicky pushed her face against Sarah's cunt, sucking the clit hard. Sarah's body jerked and she clawed at the tile wall, seeking support. As Vicky pistoned her fingers in and out, Sarah began to shake. Her right knee weakened, nearly buckling before Vicky stood up, and pressed her body to Sarah's, pinning her against the wall. Her fingers slipped from inside Sarah, but she continued roughly working Sarah's clit.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Sarah called out, her eyes screwed shut.

Wrapping her arms around Vicky, Sarah dug her nails into the pale flesh of Vicky's back, and both women groaned. Sarah bucked wildly, threatening to make them fall, and Vicky ceased rubbing her pussy in order to keep them steady on the slippery floor of the tub.

"I've got you, baby," Vicky whispered, reassuring Sarah.

With her left hand, Vicky gingerly cleared a few stray hairs from Sarah's face, and Sarah's eyes opened. Noticing Vicky staring at her, she looked away.

"Oh, gonna be shy now?" Vicky asked.

"I don't..." Sarah began.

"There's no reason to be," Vicky said.

"It's not that," Sarah said, quietly.

"You don't need to be ashamed either," Vicky told her.

Sarah shook her head.

"Did you cum?" Vicky asked, rhetorically.

"Yes," Sarah answered.

"Did it feel good?" Vicky continued.

Sarah hesitated, carefully lowering her left foot.

"Yes," she admitted, finally.

"Then fuck everything else," Vicky said, smiling.

Before Sarah could say anything, Vicky latched onto her shoulders and turned her, forcing her chest to the cool tiles of the shower stall. Vicky retrieved the bottle of body wash and squeezed. A thin stream of green gel trickled onto Sarah's spine, between her shoulder blades, and oozed downward slowly. Sarah squirmed as it rolled down her skin. Vicky dropped the bottle, and held Sarah.

As the goo reached the crack of Sarah's ass, Vicky moved her hands, soaping Sarah's back, and then down to her butt. Sarah observed Vicky over her shoulder as the latter's fingers crept into her crack.

"Noooo," she pleaded.

"You have such a gorgeous ass, Sarah," Vicky said.

Her fingertips caressed Sarah's hole, circling around and around several times, and Sarah rose up onto her tip-toes as if trying to escape. The spray of water washed away the soap coating Sarah's skin, and Vicky cautiously knelt behind the younger woman.

"What are you doing?" Sarah questioned, trying to turn.

Grabbing Sarah's hips, Vicky held her in place. She leaned close and pressed her lips against the small of Sarah's back. Shifting her hands, she spread Sarah's ass cheeks. Slowly, Vicky let her tongue trail downward, into Sarah's crack; continuing until she reached Sarah's puckered sphincter.

"Oh, fuck," Sarah cried out as Vicky's tongue touched her.

"Mmmm, hmmm," Vicky mumbled, her mouth full.

"That feels so fucking good," Sarah moaned.

Vicky probed the wrinkled skin, alternating hard and soft stabs. Sarah wiggled her ass, and rocked back toward Vicky, attempting to force her tongue deeper. She clutched at Vicky's hair, trying to pull the older woman's face into her. Vicky maneuvered her right hand underneath to manipulate Sarah's clit.

"Yessss," Sarah sighed. "Just like that."

It took only another minute before Sarah came for the second time - the climax exploding through her body like a volcanic eruption. Vicky continued licking her while she shook, convulsing violently, and muttering. Vicky couldn't help but smile, even as she prolonged Sarah's orgasm by dipping her fingers between the slick lips of her pussy, and then sliding them over the clit.

"Jesus," Sarah simpered as her breathing slowed, "that was incredible."

Vicky stood and pulled Sarah upright.

"I told you it would be fun for you, too," she said.

The two women exited the shower, and dried off. As Sarah dressed, Vicky rifled through her top dresser drawer. Within a minute, she produced a black, lace and elastic choker.

"I want you to wear this when you come over tonight," Vicky said.

"Tonight?!" Sarah objected. "I can't. I have a date with Eddie."

"Bring him with you," Vicky directed.

"No," Sarah said, firmly.

Vicky picked up her cell phone.

"Then I guess Eddie will have to find out you love eating pussy," Vicky said. "And, maybe the people at work, too."

"Noooo," Sarah howled.

Flipping through her contacts list, Vicky gazed at Sarah.

"Why?" Sarah asked. "I don't want him to know. I don't want anyone to know."

Vicky, still scrolling, remained silent.

"Please don't," Sarah begged.

It took a few more moments, but Sarah relented.

"I'll do it," she said.

"Good girl," Vicky allowed. "Be here at nine. And, tell Eddie to take a shower first."

Vicky walked Sarah to the front door, and gently kissed her lips before she left.