To Victoria Go the Spoils Ch. 03

Story Info
The Revelation.
3.1k words
4.59
18.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria began to think Sarah and Eddie weren't going to show up. She watched the clock in her kitchen blink to 9:18.

Nearly 20 minutes late, she thought, absentmindedly tugging at the sleeve of the thigh-length, red silk robe she wore.

Impatience gnawed at her, but she decided she'd wait until 9:30. If they weren't here by then, she'd call Sarah - once. She didn't want to think about what she'd have to do if Sarah didn't answer.

For a moment, the specter of doubt returned - the ghost of the shy, reserved woman she'd been just 24 hours earlier whispered in her ear, and she worried that she'd pushed Sarah too quickly. Pouncing on the young woman outside the party was one thing, but ordering her to bring her boyfriend over might prove to be the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.

Just as suddenly, her misgivings blew away like leaves before a stiff breeze. The "new" Vicky spoke up, reminding her how wonderful it is to be in control; how good it felt to finally get what she wanted, and how hard she'd cum with Sarah's mouth on her. The tingle returned to her pussy.

"The die is cast," Vicky muttered, to no one. "Can't turn back now."

Without thinking, she stood and walked across the living room to look out the windows. A quick survey of the parking lot - at least what she could see of it - did not reveal Sarah's car. A low growl rumbled in Vicky's throat. She was about to turn away when the beams of headlights sliced through the darkness. A car pulled into view. It took a moment, but Vicky recognized it as Sarah's.

"That little bitch is in trouble," Vicky fumed.

Vicky watched as Sarah and Eddie exited the vehicle, and made their way toward the stairway leading to her apartment. Retreating from the glass, she checked the bedroom - making sure everything was ready. Before heading for the front door, she clicked "record" on her laptop computer's video making program, and once more eye-balled the angle of the camera. She leaned against a wall in the entranceway, anticipating the knock. When it came, she made them wait; counting to 10 before opening the door.

"You're late," Vicky snapped.

Sarah was about to reply, but closed her mouth.

"You aren't ready yet?" Eddie asked.

"What?" Vicky returned, confused.

"Aren't you going to the movies with us?" Eddie continued.

Vicky looked at Sarah, whose eyes were on the floor. A moment of silence passed between the three. Vicky used the time to examine Sarah's outfit. She'd dressed down, wearing ripped up jeans, and a hoodie. Vicky noticed she'd also worn the choker Vicky gave her. Eddie had on a t-shirt, jeans that looked like they hadn't been washed in weeks, and tennis shoes. His hair, however, looked clean, leading Vicky to suspect Sarah had made sure he showered today. Vicky was about to complement Sarah when she raised her chin. Gazing at Vicky, she mouthed a single word - please.

"Why don't you guys come in," Vicky suggested.

She led them into the living room, turned on the television - setting it on a baseball game - and handed the remote to Eddie as he sat down.

"I'll just throw on some clothes," Vicky said, heading for the bedroom. "Sarah, why don't you come help me pick out an outfit?"

Sarah hesitated for a moment, but then followed Vicky.

"Chicks," Eddie hooted, derisively.

After Sarah entered, Vicky swung the door closed, but then opened it again, leaving a three-inch gap. A smile crept over her lips as she turned to Sarah.

"I'm sorry," Sarah whispered. "I didn't know what..."

Vicky slapped her cheek - not hard enough to hurt, but enough to shock her.

"Get on your knees," Vicky ordered.

"Wha..." Sarah began, but was cut off by another blow - this one harder.

"I didn't tell you to speak, whore," Vicky said as Sarah rubbed her cheek.

"I can't," Sarah objected. "Eddie is right out there."

Vicky raised her hand a third time. Sarah brought up her arm to block the strike, and Vicky waited.

"Please," Sarah begged.

"On your fucking knees," Vicky told her, harshly enunciating each word.

Sarah sank slowly, bowing in front of Vicky.

"That's better," Vicky said, looking down at her. "Take off that sweatshirt."

As Sarah complied, Vicky reached out to cup her breasts, gently squeezing them through the t-shirt Sarah worn underneath. Vicky's hands drifted upward to Sarah's head. She wove her fingers into Sarah's hair, and pulled her forward.

"Eat my pussy," she said, quietly.

"No," Sarah said, trying to pull away. "Eddie's waiting."

"I'm not going to tell you again," Vicky said, her voice rising.

"Everything OK in there?" Eddie called from the living room. "You two gonna come out this year?"

"Coming in a couple minutes," Vicky answered, still grasping Sarah.

Gazing at Sarah, Vicky saw tears in her eyes.

"Get to work," Vicky told her.

Sarah pushed her face between Vicky's legs. She discovered the latter wasn't wearing panties, and she thrust her tongue against Vicky's moist lips. Vicky moaned as Sarah probed her.

"Ohhhh, that's it," Vicky cooed. "I've been missing that mouth since this morning."

Sarah's hands slid up the back of Vicky's legs. Reaching her ass, Sarah clawed at the cheeks, dragging her nails over Vicky's flesh. Vicky released Sarah's head and slipped off her robe, letting the thin fabric float to the floor. Nude now, she pinched her own nipples as Sarah pleasured her.

The combination of Sarah's mouth, and the power Vicky felt exercising her dominance of Sarah, seemed like an electric current; the stream coursed through Vicky's body, and she trembled. Feeling the tightness growing in the pit of her stomach, she tried to steady herself; clutching at Sarah's shoulders.

"Make me cum, baby," Vicky hissed. "Please, make me cummmm..."

It took only another minute and mere electricity turned into an orgasmic bolt of lightning, exploding her senses. Her body convulsed violently, and her mouth fell open in a silent scream. Without the support of Sarah's hands on her ass, Vicky would've collapsed to the floor as she came. Her mind went blank, and the world around her disappeared. Her strength drained away and she slumped over Sarah.

"I've got you," Sarah said, softly, removing her mouth from Vicky's cunt.

Rising to a crouch, she hugged Vicky, and guided her to the bed, letting her flop onto her back as she continued to quiver. Sarah sat next to her, stroking her hair.

"That was so good," Vicky managed to say, taking hold of Sarah's hand.

"Can we go to the movie now?" Sarah asked, warily.

"I want to make you cum first," Vicky said.

Sarah deflated.

"I don't want..." she began. "I mean...I don't need to cum."

"Of course you do, my dear," Vicky said, slowly rolling to the edge of the bed and cautiously rising to her feet. "Get on your knees and push your jeans down."

"Eddie's waiting," Sarah reminded her.

"And, he'll keep waiting," Vicky said, reaching into the drawer of her nightstand.

"But..." Sarah said, watching Vicky pull out a strapless dildo.

Her eyes went wide.

"What..." she stammered. "What are you going to do with that?"

"I'm going to fuck your pretty little pussy," Vicky answered, matter-of-factly.

"We can't do that," Sarah protested.

Vicky grabbed Sarah's hair and pulled hard, tilting her head back. She put the tip of her nose to Sarah's, and stared into her watering eyes.

"If I say we're going to fuck," she snarled, "that's exactly what we're going to do."

She threw Sarah's head forward as she released the hair.

"Now get your fucking pants down," Vicky insisted.

Sarah did as she was told, while Vicky lubed up her end of the dildo, and gingerly slipped it inside herself, gasping as she positioned it.

"Like my cock?" she asked Sarah, stroking its length a few times.

Sarah nodded, and Vicky crawled on the bed, bringing the lube with her. She turned Sarah so the younger woman faced the bedroom door, then knelt behind her. Her right hand drifted between Sarah's legs; sliding up her inner thighs to her pussy.

"Oh, my God," Vicky said. "You're soaking wet."

Looking back over her shoulder, Sarah remained silent.

"You little slut," Vicky giggled. "I don't even need the lube."

Before Sarah could reply, Vicky pressed the head of the toy to her slick lips. Nudging it forward, the head entered Sarah.

"Fuuuuck," Sarah sighed.

"I know you want it, my little whore," Vicky purred. "Take my cock."

Slowly, Vicky worked the latex into Sarah, moving in and out, going a little deeper each time as the toy became covered with Sarah's juices. This was the first time she'd used the toy with another person, and as the other end of the dildo shifted inside her, Vicky delighted in the sensation. Her mind was clouded in ecstasy, and she clawed at Sarah's hips, pulling her back. It didn't take long to sink the entire length into Sarah's pussy.

Vicky's mouth fell open, and a low moan spilled out. She glanced down at Sarah's ass, and the dildo disappearing inside her. The tightness returned to her belly, and she knew she couldn't hold off much longer. Reaching up, she once more grabbed a handful of Sarah's hair.

She lifted her right hand, preparing to smack Sarah's butt cheek, when a thought appeared through the fog of bliss. Vicky stopped moving her hips, no longer thrusting into Sarah, but Sarah rocked back against her...then forward...then back.

"Holy shit," Vicky blurted. "I knew you were spaghetti. You want to fuck as much as I do."

Her hand came down, landing on Sarah's flesh with a loud smack.

In the living room, Eddie heard the noise, but had no clue what it was. He glanced at the clock, and realized they'd need to leave immediately to make it to the theater in time. Standing up, he walked to the door, and peeked in. The sight that greeted him made his jaw drop.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Eddie exploded.

The voice startled both women. Sarah froze. Vicky laughed when she saw Eddie face. She'd been waiting for this.

"Well, Eddie," she said, as she resumed shoving her cock into Sarah. "I have good news and bad news."

Eddie stepped closer to the bed, and Sarah tried to pull away. Vicky slapped her ass hard and she yelped.

"Don't you fucking move," Vicky ordered.

Eddie repeated his earlier query, with less volume this time.

"The bad news is your girlfriend likes pussy," Vicky giggled. "But, the good news is your girlfriend likes pussy."

"What..." Eddie scoffed, staring at Sarah, who hid her face in her hands. "Are you some kind of dyke?"

"Eddie," Vicky yelled. "If you ever say that word in this apartment again, I will beat your ass."

Eddie glared at her.

"If you need a label, it would be lesbian," Vicky said. "And, no; Sarah is not a lesbian. If she's anything, she's bisexual."

"I don't get it," Eddie mumbled.

"She likes dick and pussy," Vicky said.

"How did this..." Eddie started to ask.

"I was drunk," Sarah protested, dropping her hands.

"And, who was just riding my cock like she couldn't get enough?" Vicky retorted.

"I can't believe this," Eddie raged.

"Eddie, you have two choices," Vicky said, reasonably. "You can either get pissed off, storm out, and never talk to Sarah again. Or, you can come over to the bed, open your pants, and let Sarah blow you."

Vicky could almost see the wheels slowly turning in Eddie's brain. Some part of him wanted to leave, but his 22-year-old libido wouldn't allow it. He stood at the end of the bed and unzipped his jeans. Sarah turned to look back at Vicky; her mascara ran down from her eyes to her cheekbones.

"Please, don't do this," she implored.

"It's too late now," Vicky said. "He knows."

Vicky increased the speed and force of her advances. Her hips smacked into Sarah's ass, making it bounce each time she made contact. Eddie pushed down his pants and underwear. His cock popped free, and Vicky had to stifle a laugh. It couldn't have been more than four inches long, and wasn't very thick. Erect, it stood perpendicular to his body, waiting.

He's 6'8", and that's all he's got in his pants? she thought.

"Suck his cock, Sarah," Vicky demanded.

As the words left her mouth, an orgasm ripped through Vicky. She clawed at Sarah's flesh as she bucked. The action drove the dildo deeper into Sarah, and in the swirl of emotions she was feeling, pushed her over the edge. Sarah cried out as she came, her cunt clutching at the toy, nearly pulling it out of Vicky.

The room filled with moans as the two women came together, and Eddie lost control. Watching his girlfriend cum while being fucked by another woman was more than his fantasy-rich mind and young body could handle. He erupted, spewing cum onto Sarah's face and Vicky's bedspread. Surprised, Sarah turned away from the unexpected spray of semen.

"Fuck, Eddie," Sarah sputtered.

"Dickhead," Vicky seethed. "All over my fucking bed."

Vicky's anger faded quickly, and she couldn't suppress her amusement at Eddie's lack of control. She rolled her eyes as Eddie grabbed his shaft, and stroked himself to work out the last of his cum.

"I hope you've got some reserves in there, quick draw," Vicky mocked, surveying his wilting cock.

Eddie shrugged as she regarded him coldly.

"It'll take a minute," he said, his eyes tracing over her breasts.

Vicky gently removed her cock from Sarah. Lying back on the bed, she curled her finger at Sarah, giving her the come here sign.

"Ride me, baby," she beckoned.

Sarah stripped off her shoes, jeans, panties, and t-shirt, then crawled up Vicky's body. Vicky twisted to look at Eddie.

"Get that thing hard again," Vicky said.

He began kneading his sticky, flaccid penis.

"Has she let you fuck her pretty little ass yet, Eddie?" Vicky asked.

"No," Eddie answered. "She doesn't like it there."

"Oh, she does," Vicky revealed. "She loved it when I tongued her hole this morning."

Shocked, Eddie looked at Sarah, whose gaze fell to Vicky's breasts.

"I think she'll let you have her ass tonight," Vicky said. "Isn't that right, Sarah?"

Sarah hesitated. Vicky reached up and lifted her chin with two fingers.

"You can have his cock there, or mine," Vicky said. "Understand?"

She nodded, reluctantly.

"There are some condoms in my nightstand, Eddie," Vicky said.

Sarah straddled Vicky and guided the latex cock back to her wetness. She sighed as she lowered herself, taking it in. While Eddie pulled off his clothes, and selected a condom, Sarah moved up and down, then back and forth, grinding against Vicky. Their eyes locked, and Vicky held Sarah's hips, moving with her as she undulated.

Eddie fumbled to don the condom, then crawled on the bed. Even on his knees, he towered over the two of them. Vicky slid her hands up Sarah's side, then pulled the latter down to kiss her, which presented Sarah's ass to Eddie. Without looking, Vicky located the lube she'd earlier abandoned, and tossed it toward Eddie. At least smart enough to grasp her intent, he squeezed a few drops of the water-based goo onto Sarah's ass. His cock revived as he watch it ooze down Sarah's crack.

"Are you ready, Sarah?" Eddie croaked, jerking himself.

Breaking her kiss with Vicky, she looked back at Eddie.

"Just do it," she answered.

"Fuck her ass, Eddie," Vicky said. "She wants to feel your cock in there."

Wrapping her arms around Sarah, Vicky hugged her tightly. Eddie inched closer, and rubbed the head of his cock over Sarah's asshole. Her body jerked.

"Relax, baby," Vicky whispered.

Eddie inched forward, penetrating Sarah. She stiffened, and Vicky kissed her mouth hard. Eddie pressed deeper, holding Sarah's hips, going slowly, feeling the growing warmth.

"It's so fucking tight," Eddie said. "Soooo hot."

Again, Sarah broke the kiss and gasped for breath. By the time Eddie completed working himself into her, Sarah was panting; fighting for the air she needed.

"Does it feel good, baby?" Vicky asked.

"It hurts," Sarah groaned. "But, I feel so...full."

Vicky smiled at her as Eddie made a clumsy attempt to lean over and kiss Sarah. The action increased Sarah's discomfort. She grimaced.

"Stay still, Eddie," Vicky ordered. "Let Sarah ride us."

Tentatively, pinned between two bodies, Sarah began wiggling; worming herself forward and back, making the two cocks slide a few centimeters - in and out - over and over. The pain was replaced by a hunger. She wanted more; needed it; had to have it. Sarah moved faster; maneuvering a little farther; thrusting harder; taking Vicky and Eddie deeper inside.

"Oh, God," she cooed. "Ohhhhh, Goddddd!"

"Do you like it, Sarah?" Vicky asked.

"Yessss," Sarah hissed.

"Tell me, baby," Vicky directed.

"I love it," Sarah admitted.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" Vicky asked.

"I want to," Sarah cried. "I want to cum so bad. I'm going to cum."

"Not yet," Vicky said.

"What? No," Sarah said. "I can't stop now."

"Don't you dare cum, Sarah," Vicky said, sternly.

She stopped squirming, and looked into Vicky's eyes.

"Pleeeease," she whispered.

Eddie renewed his efforts, shoving himself into Sarah. Her mouth fell open and her fingernails scraped across Vicky's shoulders.

"I need to cum," she pleaded.

"Beg me," Vicky said.

"Please, Vicky," Sarah howled. "I'm so close."

"Are you my little fuck doll?" Vicky asked.

"Yes! Yes! I'll be whatever you want," Sarah promised her. "Just let me cum."

Swiftly elevating her hips, Vicky buried the cock in Sarah's cunt.

"Cum for me now," Vicky yelled out. "Cum all over my cock, slut."

The dominoes fell. First Sarah came, shaking wildly. Then, Eddie, grunting and firing his cum in Sarah's ass. Lastly, Vicky, seeing their faces as they climaxed together, went over the edge, convulsing beneath the two young lovers she'd manipulated. The room filled with moans which echoed off the walls, amplifying their pleasure.

Collapsing in a heap, the three lay still for several minutes; their heart rates slowing; their breathing returning to normal. Holding the base of the condom, Eddie delicately removed his shrunken cock from Sarah's ass. When his strength returned, he rolled off the two women. Next, Sarah slid off Vicky.

Vicky sat up slowly. She removed the dildo from her pussy and placed it on the nightstand. Rotating to put her feet on the floor, she stood carefully, making sure her legs would hold her. She took the condom from Eddie, and padded off to the bathroom. When she returned, Sarah and Eddie were dressing.

"Can we go?" Sarah asked, as Vicky watched her.

"Yes, you may," Vicky granted.

She walked them out. As the two exited, Vicky kissed Sarah's mouth.

"I'll call you tomorrow," she said, before closing the door.