To View or Be Viewed?

Story Info
I orgasm while strapped to a sex vending machine!
2.1k words
3.9
20.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cookie5
Cookie5
18 Followers

I paid my entrance fee and had a choice 'back' or 'front of the stage', so I made my way down a small corridor, if I'd chosen 'front of stage' I'd get a dozen plastic tokens, like coins to use within the entertainment room... I chose back stage, so I was to be part of the entertainment! Everyone would see my body through a glass panel.

I'm shown through, by an assistant, into a narrow room with mirrored glass I can't see in through the glass into the viewing room. I'm shown to a sort of half booth. I place my face into what could only be described as the front half of a motorcycle helmet fixed to the wall, with soft black foam cushioning supporting my face snugly all around, then the assistant secured a Velcro strap right around the back of my head securing my face firmly into the foam shape. A screen flickered on right in front of my eyes and a video started playing...

I felt the assistant is reaching around me pulling at my wrists, motioning me to bring them behind my back, where I feel cold metal against my skin and the click of cuffs securing my hands loosely. I have a feel around with the movement I have left, it's not uncomfortable, but clearly I can no longer reach to undo the Velcro strap which secures my into the 'head brace' device.

The video starts, a very pretty robotic looking lady is on screen talking nice and calmly to me.

"Welcome to this entertainment station pod, backstage view. You will be shown video clips on your screen until you are released. When someone pays a token into the slot in front of your pod, you will see one of two things; depending on which button they choose to press. Either you will see the vagina of a beautiful woman as she's masturbating close-up, you will see her fingers working in and out as she cums with delight, or a man masturbating, or you will see your own genitals close up, which is exactly what the audience will also see, you, naked and turned on for their pleasure. Watching the woman fingering herself or the man masturbating will make you hard and wet, and everyone will see this happening. A visitor must push the 'pussy' button on the front stage side of your pod so you see pussy. When they want you to stare at yourself they will select the 'mirror' button, you will see your own hard cock throbbing and probably dripping pre-cum. The audience won't see what's on your screen but they will be able to tell how turned on you are...

You are behind glass so they can't touch you, they can see you naked from the waist down and they can make you get hard by feeding you porn, they will watch you get hard and wet, they will take photos of you or even video you with their phones and take this away and show their friends, or they might upload it somewhere? Please use the voice command 'AGREE' to continue."

"Agree" I say... I figure I got this far, and I'm already strapped in, I can't move my head one bit and I'm handcuffed.

"Thank you, you have agreed to interact with the digital genital entertainment pod in 'straight mode', enjoy every minute, an assistant will supervise your activity"...

After a few seconds my screen shows my trousers, and then I feel and see some hands reach round and start to undo my belt buckle undressing me, trousers, then my underwear is pulled right down the same way, and I watch my own semi hard-on spring out and upwards in full HD on a close up camera! I'm getting hard and I've not even seen any porn yet! I feel another Velcro strap go round behind my waist as the assistant is pushing my torso snugly into a lower foam support. This pushes my genitals forward and closer to the glass panel which I'm to be viewed through. Some down-lighters flicker and I'm clearly on display in great detail! I can see my veins and my pubic hair and everything really clearly on my screen. Then after a few seconds it goes off. Nothing, just darkness...

So I'm standing there unable to move, with my pants around my ankles, in total darkness... I feel some restraining cuffs put around my ankles, parting my legs slightly, but they are not uncomfortable, effectively I'm blindfolded by this face contraption. I'm unable to move at all with handcuffs behind my back. I can wiggle my fingers and toes! That's about it.

My erection is now quite hard but feel quite relaxed and safe, after all nobody can touch me through the glass.

After a few minutes my screen flickers. I see the pink lips of a beautiful vagina, perfectly formed labia in very close detail, the nicest vagina I've ever imagined, high quality! And right in front of my eyes, now some fingers start to rub and play and poke, moving about in a circular motion. Someone must have paid a token into my pod!

I got very hard very quickly, standing up like an iron pole I expect, although I could only see this glorious pussy right in front of my eyes, being worked on by what I can only describe as an owner expert, rubbing the clit and giving me a really good show. It was almost like I was kneeling in front of a gorgeous woman as she played with herself.

This went on for several minutes; it was tricky keeping a track of time.

Wow I loved the masturbation close-up, it was such good clear quality and I could hear her too whimpering with delight as she sank her fingers into those folds of flesh and brought herself off nicely and I could even smell her! The tips of her fingers kept disappearing between her lips, in time with little moans of pleasure, her fingers were coming out glistening and slippery with her juices. Very nice, and most entertaining!

I'd kind of forgotten that during all this, on the other side, I was the pleasure toy. Visitors were inside the small square room with hands full of tokens. To three walls were the genitals of all the backstage visitors lit up and displayed for all to see. There to be played with through the porn screens on our side, the visiting user must first choose who they want to choose and inserting a token to change the screen to a pussy (or a hard cock to almost suck) as if it were real.

Nine naked torsos were all strapped in around the room, it was a full-house, all the bodies on display for the token buying visitors to 'play with', visitors had a feast to choose from, lots of naked bodies which they could entertain using their tokens.

I was rock hard and loving this vagina in my face, it was so close-up and realistic I could hear her moan and smell her scent! I really wanted to lick her so much, then I just came really strongly, an orgasm just from the visual stimulation, a powerful knee-trembling orgasm!

Then to my surprise I started to feel some movement around my mouth, it was prised open slowly by mechanical means and against my lips I could feel and smell a vagina. I stuck out my tongue and licked at this smooth pinky flesh, tasting the sweet salty juices of a woman. The vagina moved about a little, gyrating back and forth but only slightly, as a horny woman would when being licked to orgasm by a sex crazy man. Wow, was I actually licking this amazing pussy, it was so beautiful, and because it was all lit up I could see every little pimple and detail, perfection, and it tasted wonderful too. I felt complete. I really needed to lick this pussy.

Meanwhile my cock was still hard and I'd kind of forgotten that 'everyone' in the room below could see me, my cum dripping everywhere for them to see! Wow I could feel that I was still so hard down there. I guess on the front stage view they could lick the glass if they wanted! Ha ha.

Then my screen went blank and I felt the pussy lips moved away from my mouth, I stuck my tongue out as far as I could, but the pussy lips were no longer there, or were just out of reach, damn. It was a bit like waking from a very nice dream, I wanted to fall asleep again.

Then my screen lit once again and all I could see was myself, naked, my still quite hard cock all wet and cum all down the glass. All I could do was stare at myself, for some reason I couldn't close my eyes, it must have been something to do with the foam face holder I was strapped into. I could see that gradually I was going flaccid, and whoever had played with me must have moved onto someone else. Although I couldn't see any of the visitors at all! They could have been anyone, nobody would recognise me just by my genitals anyway, the only parts that we on display for them!

My screen went off and once again I could see nothing.

A flicker again and my screen came to life! Wow! What? A big shiny purple cock came right onto my screen, and I felt some movement at my lips once again, I had to open wider because instead of the vagina I'd asked for and agreed to, a very big and rather realistic mechanical cock was pushing into my mouth! My lips closed around it as if it was real and it kept pushing slowly back into my mouth, pushing my tongue flat, I was gagging on this cock now! And it smelt and tasted just like a real cock, it was amazing! Not that I've sucked cock before to know, but this cock simulator was very realistic! I quite liked the feeling of it. I was completely unable to do anything, I'd agreed to being scrapped in until someone came along and released me! There was no time-scale mentioned at the start! I felt some silky pre-cum drip onto my tongue and it tasted like nothing I'd ever had out of a bottle.

An electronic voice in my ear said "you will get to suck this big, fat, simulated, purple-cock for 20 minutes, free of charge, this is how long the visitor's token will take to expire, thank you, and enjoy".

I don't remember agreeing to being a cock sucker at any point? But I couldn't do much else!

After a while I seemed to be becoming a bit of an expert at this, as the cock simulation came in and out, up and down my tongue. Then about 6 big spurts of hot jizz squirted into my mouth, filling my mouth up, and I swallowed loads of it, as it pumped copiously into my apparently willing mouth. Then the cock started to pull away gently, I think I spat some of it out and swallowed a lot, some of it dribbled down my chin.

Then the straps were being undone, and I was released...

I quickly bent down to pull my clothing up, to cover myself up, as I bent down to peep but I couldn't see into the room. I did bend down and have a peek, and someone might have taken a picture of my face with their phone? Front-stage, might have been a dozen people all watching, laughing and I expect, walking around the room, inserting their tokens and 'playing' with people's genitals. The assistant un-strapping me told me I'd been made to suck a cock because I'd cum all over the glass! "You put on quite a show" he said, then he passed me a small clear container filled with my sperm to take home. "Souvenir?" he said, grinning at me as he handed me a small sealed canister in a bag labelled Human Semen, read instructions, see base for expiry date.

When I got home I read the small print: We hope you enjoyed your visit today, this sealed container must go in a freezer, your sperm must be used within 28 days, if you return as a front stage visitor you will get 10% discount with this. When a participant you play with has an orgasm, you should press the 'make them a cock sucker' button and then push your sperm canister securely into the hole above the token slot. The contents will be pushed out, warmed-up for a few minutes and ejaculated into the back-stage 'cock sucker's' mouth as they suck on a simulated cock.

OMG, I swallowed someone's load! And I loved it! No wonder it tasted realistic!

I may need to go back! But do I want to go front of stage and use my canister? Or go back of stage again?

Cookie5
Cookie5
18 Followers