To Visit a Friend

Story Info
Female friends enjoy an erotic spanking.
1.4k words
4.29
31.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Melissa and my friend Lillie invited me to visit her, I didn't really know what to expect when I went there. Lillie and I were friends online and we both were onto spanking. Lillie is a switch and I am mostly just a spankee, but I like to spank on occasion online. I wasn't sure if Lillie was going to spank me or if spanking would come up at all. I knew Lillie and I would have fun, so I went to visit her. This is a story about part of my visit...

Lillie met me at the airport and we spent the day talking and laughing and just having fun getting to know one another. We talked about spanking and what we each liked, but we did not talk about if Lillie would spank me while I was there. I really enjoyed spending that first day with Lillie, she was allot of fun and she made me feel very comfortable around her.

That night when it was time for bed Lillie said I could either sleep with her or sleep in the guest room, I didn't want the day to end so I chose to sleep with her. We went to bed and we talked for another hour and then Lillie said we should get some sleep because she had a long day planned for us the next day. I tried and tried to get to sleep, but I was just too wound up. I kept tossing and turning, I felt bad because I knew I was making it very hard for Lillie to sleep. Finally Lillie asked me what was wrong and I told her I just could not settle down enough to go to sleep. Lillie looked at me and said, "Maybe you need a bedtime spanking to help you settle down." When she said that I felt the butterflies start flying around in my stomach. I knew I really did want Lillie to spank me, but I wasn't sure how Lillie spanked, if it would be harder then I was used to or if she would push my limits which none of my previous spankers had done. I just looked at her, but I couldn't say anything.

Lillie said, "Yes I think you need a sound bed time spanking, I think that would help you relax and go to sleep." Lillie sat up on the side of the bed and she told me to come and stand in front of her. She slowly unbuttoned my night shirt and as she did so she told me that she was going to give me a long spanking, so that I be good and tired when she was done. She pushed my night shirt off my shoulders and then she slid my panties down to my ankles and had me step out of them. I shivered as I stood in front of her totally nude. I had never been totally nude for a spanking before and to tell the truth it was really exciting me. Lillie slipped back on the bed and told me to climb on the bed and lay across her lap. I did as she asked and laid across her lap, then she told me she wanted me slightly on my knees so my bottom was raised more and she wanted me to place my knees far apart.

In this position I felt very vulnerable and I knew Lillie could see my most precious parts. I was very embarrassed to be in this position, but Lillie said this way she could give me a very good spanking and that was just what she was going to do.

Lillie rubbed her hand lightly over my bare bottom making me very aware of her hand on me and knowing that she was going to seriously warm my bottom. She lifted her hand and brought it down hard across my bottom. At first I thought it wasn't too bad, but she did not stop she gave me about 20 swats rather quickly, placing them all over my bottom. I was wiggling and squirming across her lap, OWWW that stings. I yelped and told her, "OWWW Lillie that stings." She laughed and said, "It is supposed to. You took that well though, so I will give you a short break." I sighed in relief thinking that I needed a break to prepare myself for more. Lillie rubbed some of the sting out of my bottom and then she was rubbing down the backs of my thighs and up my inner thighs. As her hand came up my thigh I felt myself open my knees a little more. Lillie rubbed my thighs and bottom for a minute more and as she did she told me, "If you take your spankings like a good girl then you will get a short break between each set of spanks." I was now determined to take my spankings well.

Lillie again lifted her hand and brought it down hard on my bottom, she alternated swats on each cheek and made sure to spank all over my bottom. I could feel my bottom heating up. Before she was done I was wiggling again, but I did not try to prevent her from spanking me. I wiggled and yelped with each swat, "OWWWWW, ouch Lillie...." After about 25 or 30 swats she again stopped, "You took those very well also, so again you may have a short break." Lillie again began rubbing my stinging bottom, I was very grateful for her doing that. Then her hand slipped down over my bottom and between my thighs. I felt myself lift up yearning for her touch. She slipped her fingers down through my wetness and found my clit and began rubbing it. I moaned with pleasure from her fingers on me like that.

She took one finger and stuck just the tip of it inside me. I moaned opening my legs a little more. She asked me, "Do you want me to slip my finger inside you? Do you want me to play with your hot little clit some more?" I moaned out, "Yes please Lillie." She told me first I think you need to be spanked some more and my hand is getting sore, so I think I will use my big wooden hairbrush. I really did not want to be spanked with her hair brush, I had seen it earlier and it was a big heavy wooden hairbrush. I wanted to say no, please don't use the hairbrush on me, but I didnt want her to stop, so I said, "yes please use your hairbrush on me."

Lillie reached over on her nightstand and got the hairbrush and rubbed it across my bottom. I tensed up as I felt it and then she lifted it and brought it down hard on my left cheek SSMMMMMAAAACCKKKKK, I yelped at the first swat. Then more swats alternating between my left cheek and my right SSSMMMMACCCKKKK SMMMMAAAACKKKK and I am getting louder OOOOOWWWW OOOOWWWW OUUUCCCCHHHHH LIllie please not so hard. She keeps spanking me with that hair brush and I can feel the fire building on my bottom. After about 20 swats Lillie stops and tells me my bottom is a nice bright read.

I feel her hand tenderly start to stroke my bottom. She runs her hand all over my bottom relieving some of the stinging and she tells me that I have been a very good girl during my spanking. Her hand again moves between my legs and she is stroking my clit again. It feels so good to have her doing that. She then pushed a finger up into me and my hips raise trying to push against her finger. She strokes it in and out of me and then adds another finger, stroking them in and out, in and out. I feel the passion building inside of me as Lillie strokes her fingers in and out, the heat on my bottom adds to the sensation and the pleasure.

Again Lillie starts to stroke my clit and after a little while I can feel the pleasure take me higher and higher, I know that soon I will cum. I feel myself moving with Lillie's fingers. Her other hand reaches around me and starts to stroke and pinch my nipple, I feel the pleasure start to take me away. Soon I am cumming hard. My body is shaking with the pleasure. Lillie helps me to cum hard, then she lays back on the bed and motions for me to lay beside her. She kisses me and then whispers in my ear, "Do you think you will be able to sleep now?" I smile at her and tell her, "Yes I think that will help." She kisses me again and we fall asleep in each others arms.