To Visit a Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Two female friends get together and enjoy an erotic spanking.
1.7k words
4.3
20.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning I work up in Lillie’s arms. I think that was the best night of sleep I had in ages. I woke up feeling refreshed and not at all tired. I decided that the bedtime spanking had worked great. I leaned up on one elbow and looked at Lillie and then leaned over and gave her a good morning kiss. She opened her eyes and smiles, “Oh good it wasn’t a dream. I didn’t want to wake up just in case you weren’t really here.”

I smiles, “Yes I am here, and we are going to have a great day.” I thought to myself, today I am going to spank Lillie, I know I smiles even more then.

Lillie was right, she had a long day planned for us. We got up and showered and ate some breakfast , then we were off for the day. Lillie took me to all her favorite places and we had a great day together. I fell in love with her country even more. By the time we got home we were both exhausted. We had walked so much we were both kind of sore, I am used to being on my feet all day, so I was better off then Lillie. I fixed Lillie a nice hot bath so she could soak while I put something in the oven for supper. I laid out a blanket on the floor and called through the bathroom door, “Lillie when you get out come lay on the blanket in the living room and I will give you a nice body massage.“ I prepared for Lillie’s massage while she finished her soak.

Lillie came out of the bathroom just wrapped in a towel and laid on the blanket face down, ready for a nice massage. I removed the damp towel and covered her with a sheet, so that she would not get a chill. I kneeled beside her on the blanket and reached under a towel of supplies for the massaging oil that I had heated and poured some into my hand. I started massaging Lillie’s neck and shoulders using a firm pressure to help relax her still tense muscles. I massaged carefully working out all the kinks in her neck and shoulders and then moved down to her back, giving it the same thorough treatment. I massaged down her back to her buttocks using more oil on her cute backside. I worked her bottom muscles thoroughly using lots of oil, I knew the oil would hold in some of the moisture that was still on her bottom from her long soak and that would be a bonus later when I would give her bottom a different sort of treatment. After I was satisfied that her bottom was nice and relaxed and well oiled I moved down to her feet and worked my way up. I massaged her feet well taking the ache out of the sore muscles and then up to her calves working the muscles well. Finally I worked my way up to her creamy thighs massaging them well, moving my hands up the insides of her thighs making her spread her legs so I could continue the massage. I slipped my hind between her legs and began to massage her sweet little clit, feeling it harden under my finger. Lillie moaned and raised her hips off the floor, parting her legs more. I smiles knowing that now she wanted more, “I think someone wants me to continue massaging here” I said. Lillie moaned again and said, “Oh yes, please.” I pulled my hand away and said, “First there is something we need to discuss.

I think someone was very naughty today for making us do so much in one day. I think she really made us over do it.” Lillie protested, “But I just wanted to show you everything.” I told her, “Yes but I am here for two whole weeks, I don’t think we had to see everything in one day. I think you know that you deserve a good spanking for making us over do it today.” Lillie thought for a minute and then agreed, “Yes you are right Melissa I do deserve a good spanking for over doing it today.”

I got a pillow off the bed and told Lillie to raise her hips off the floor. She did as I asked and I slid the pillow under her hips, lifting her bottom so that I could spank it better. I slowly caressed Lillie’s bottom bringing the nerve endings to the surface. I lifted my hand and brought it down hard on Lillie’s white butt SLLLAAPPPPP. SLLLLAAAAPPPP, SSSLLLLAAAAAPPPP. I alternated cheeks first spanking the left then the right, my slaps getting a little harder each time until I felt they were just right to give Lillie a good stinging bottom SLAAAPPPPP... SLLLLAAAPPPP... SLLLLAAAAAPPPPP. Lillie wiggled her bottom as I spanked it, ooooowwwwwww owwwwwwww, Oh that hurts. I gave little about 20 swats and then I stopped, rubbing my hand over her now pink bottom. I start to massage her bottom again, then I tell her that she needs a deep tissue massage, I rub some of the oil on two of my fingers and push them into her. I stroke her inner walls, moving my fingers in and out of her. Lillie moans raising her hips even more, parting her legs and moving with my fingers. I smile, loving the way Lillie looks like this. I pull my fingers from her and reach under the towel again to pull out a nice leather paddle shaped like a ping pong paddle.

“We can’t get distracted and forget your spanking Lillie Dear.” I tell her. I rubbed the paddle over her bottom so that she won’t be totally surprised and then smack her bottom hard SMMMMAAACCCKKKK... SMMMMMAACCCCCKKKKK... SMMMMMAAACKKKKKKK... SMMMMMACCCCCCKKK I watch Lillie’s bottom shake with each smack. Lillie starts to yelp with each smack and I know that her bottom is really heating up, I am sure the oil is making it just a tad warmer and I smile. Owww, ouccchhhhh, oh please not so hard.... Lillie tries to avoid some of the spanks. I keep spanking her bottom making sure to get every spot . Again I stop to give her a short break. I lovingly caress her bottom, knowing how good it feels to have our bottom rubbed when it is stinging from a spanking. I rub some of the sting out and then again I move my hand between her legs. I caress her clit, loving the way it hardens and comes to attention even more when I touch it. Lillie moans and I know that she is enjoying my attention. I plan to give her bottom even more attention, but first I just enjoy rubbing her clit and feeling the way she moves with the pleasure.

I tell Lillie that she has one more set of spanks and if she is good that will be the end of her spanking. Lillie groans, but says, “Yes Melissa, I will be good.” I get the wooden spoon from under the towel and start to spank her bottom hard with it. Lillie jumps at first not being prepared for a different implement. I like the wooden spoon because I can spank every little spot with it. SLLLAAPPPPP SLLLAAAAPPP SLLLLAAAPPPP across Lillie’s hot pink bottom SLLLAAAPPPP SLLLLAAAAPPPPP SLLLLAAAAPPPPPP across her sit spot. SLLLLAAAAAPPPPP SLLLLAAAAPPPP SLLLAAAAPPPPP on her upper thighs. Lillie is moaning and wiggling, kicking her feet trying to stay in place, but having trouble because the spoon stings so much. I keep spanking until Lillie’s bottom is a nice red and then I stop. I smile at how cute her bottom is, loving the redness that has peaked out of her skin. I softly caress her sore bottom, moving my hand over it, removing a little of the sting.

I rub her bottom, her back, and her thighs calming her and relaxing her again. I tell her, “OK Lillie your spanking is finished, roll over so I can finish your full body massage.” Lillie rolls over and I start massaging again, working first her arms and hands and then over her chest. I stop to gently massage her nice breasts, admiring her curves. I tease her nipples making them hard and erect, then I lean down and kiss each breast, taking a nipple in my mouth and suckling it softly, listening to Lillie’s moans of pleasure. I massage my way down her body, over her stomach and to her mound, massaging it under the palm of my hand, cupping it and caressing it. Lillie parts her thighs wanting me to move my way down more. I again move all the way down to her feet, massaging them, making sure to take away any ache that is remaining. I work my way up her shapely legs, over her knees and up her thighs. Massaging the front and then moving to the inner thighs all the way up until I am back where she is longing me to be.

I softly teasingly stroke her clit. I feel her softly shudder enjoying my administrations. I kneel between her knees making her spread her thighs even more, then I reach under the towel again and bring out a nice toy I found in Lillie’s drawer. I smile showing it to her, “I think this will help with your massage” I tell her. I pour some of the oil over the vibrator and push it into Lillie, moving it in and out, in and out until it is as far into her as comfortably possible. I use one hand to move the vibe in and out of her and the other to stroke and caress her clit. I watch Lillie’s face, seeing that she is really enjoying this, knowing that her senses are climbing higher and higher as the passion fills her, knowing that soon it will over flow. I watch the vibe moving in and out of her, stretching her, filling her. I continue to stroke her clit, massaging it, filling how swollen it, knowing that I am bringing her closer and closer to the release she longs to feel. I watch as her hips rise and her muscles tighten knowing that she is about to cum, I push the vibe all the way into her and massage her clit faster. Lillie lets out a load moan as she cums, her whole body shakes from the orgasm. I remove the vibe and set it aside, I bend down and kiss her lovely mound, then lay beside her kissing her soft lips sweetly.

Yes indeed it was a long wonderful day.