To Walk a Mile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed watched her walk all the way back to the shade and she knew he was watching as her hips had a little extra wiggle in them which... did things to him. Her smile for him was brilliant as she handed him a cold bottle of water.

The babies were done their meals so breasts went back into bikini tops, burps were produced, and the infants fell quickly asleep in the arms of the three women who shared a smile.

"When are Dale and Tristan coming over?" Zoe asked.

"It won't be until after lunch. Tristan has a doctor's appointment," Rachel explained.

"On the weekend? Is everything ok?" Grace asked with concern.

"Yes, it's just a routine exam," Rachel smiled.

"Here's Heather and Mishka!" Stephanie said as she spotted the couple walking around the house.

Ed noticed that Heather had a broad smile on her face but Mishka looked nervous. He wondered if it was because she was wearing a new bikini under her wrap.

They waved to the 'kids' in the pool and when they got back to the cabana they did the rounds with hugs and kisses. Everyone was extra excited with Heather as the couple had announced the previous week that she was pregnant.

Ed stood up to hug the two ladies and Mishka clung to him a little before she finally let go.

"What's wrong?" he asked but she shook her head.

"Love? We talked about this." Heather said gently placing her arm around her lover's back. Mishka looked into Heather's eyes and nodded. She faced the group of curious woman and Ed.

"I'm having a baby."

Ed's jaw dropped as Mishka looked at him. "But- but you said- you said it couldn't happen because you weren't in your fertile time!"

"I thought you only liked women!" Grace blurted and Heather began to laugh. She hugged her friend. "Yes that's true but the human body was designed to feel pleasure from a very specific connection. Keep the mind occupied and the body does what it wants to do!"

"Heather!" Mishka shrieked in embarrassment.

Ed blushed as well. He looked to Grace who mouthed to him 'Mishka too?' and he held up a finger to indicate 'once'. She snorted and smiled at him.

There was another round of hugs, this time accompanied by squeals of joy centered on Mishka who had happy tears in her eyes as she looked a little overwhelmed with happiness. She truly felt accepted and wanted by these wonderful people.

Zoe waved to the adults in the pool to get them to join the group at the cabana. Once they'd arrived they heard the wonderful news about Mishka and more hugs were given to the woman. Finally Zoe called for everyone's attention and looked around. "Where is Carolyn again?"

"I spoke with her last night. She'll be returning from her extended stay in Washington tomorrow night," Stephanie explained.

"Ah ok, thanks. I have an announcement for everyone," Zoe began.

"Did you want to wait for Dale and Tristan?" Rachel asked.

"No and I'll explain later," Zoe smiled. She reached behind her lounge chair and pulled out a long plastic capped tube. Ed recognized it immediately. He looked at Zoe and grinned with anticipation.

She unscrewed the top and slid out a large rolled up blueprint. "I've had this laminated so don't worry about getting it wet."

"Oh my god! Is this the plan for your new house?" Angie gasped and Zoe nodded with a wide grin.

"The biggest secret in the neighborhood! Next to Mishka's pregnancy," Rachel teased and got a shy smile from the woman.

"I keep the secret no longer!" Zoe flattened it out on the small table between the chairs and people gathered around it to hold the edges. Eyes widened and mouths dropped open when they saw the scale of the construction.

"It's a ranch style home. No stairs. There is currently a huge unfinished basement with plumbing rough-ins. This is accessed by two long ramps or the elevator." She pointed that out on the drawing. "The design is a ring around a central open courtyard with a playground and a shaded seating area, outdoor kitchen with barbeque and a dining area. There are ten spacious bedrooms, ten and a half baths, a spectacular modern kitchen, a huge family room, a spacious living room, and a dining room with seating for twenty. Off the kitchen is a six car attached garage with parking for six more on a covered pad outside."

Everyone stared at the home in shock. Rachel was the first to find her voice.

"Why is the home so large?"

Zoe turned her eyes on Ed, Grace, and then Rachel. "I want you to move in with me."

Rachel blinked in surprise "But... we have a home."

"Soon that home is going to feel very tight with the triplets and the stairs are going to be an issue sooner or later." She took Rachel's hand and looked deeply into her eyes. "I want this home to be yours and Ed's and Grace's as well, not just mine. You'll get an equal say in decorating and furnishing it. Besides, wouldn't it be nice to have Dale and Tristan move into the neighborhood too since a home they admire so much just became available?"

Rachel looked back at the blueprint and suddenly she could see herself living in the amazing home with the family. It really was a much better space to raise a family in. She smiled and looked to Ed and Grace who were just smiling at her. She knew they were leaving the decision up to her. She couldn't speak so she nodded. Zoe cried for joy and hugged Rachel, careful of the sleeping baby in her arms. She kissed her cheek then went to Grace to hug and kiss her as well. Ed squeezed her in his arms and kissed her until they pulled back a little out of breath.

Zoe went to her friend Angie next and gave her a hug around Evelyn. "You're also welcome to live with us but I know you have a close bond to your home because of Danny." Angie nodded. "The footprint of the home takes up so much of the property there's no room for a pool or a back yard for that matter. But your place has such an amazing pool and backyard there didn't seem to be a need." Angie nodded with a wide smile envisioning all the pool parties she would be hosting and the kids running around in the backyard.

"There will be plenty of guest bedrooms if it gets late and you feel making the long trek next door is too daunting," Zoe said, smiling at Stephanie who lived one door down and her new neighbors just up the hill.

"Now I understand why you didn't want to wait for Dale and Tristan," Rachel said.

Zoe nodded and looked over at Ed's eager face. "Ed has been working on this project for a long time though I never filled him in on why I was building it this large. I swore him to secrecy so he has a few things he'd like to share now."

Ed grinned and began to gush about the features they built into the home like the in-floor radiant heating system in the poured concrete slab floors, the innovative air circulation system, the extensive solar panels, wind turbines, and the eco-roof gardens to reduce the costs of powering and cooling such a large home. It felt so good to release the secret.

Later when Dale and Tristan arrived Zoe let Rachel fill them in on the plan. Much squealing, hugging and kissing ensued and Dale had to calm his wife down so she didn't have her baby right then and there.

Zoe brought out the blue print once more and Dale was deeply impressed. Ed got to describe all of the innovations they included in the construction once more.

It was one of the best secrets Ed had ever kept.

Mishka got everyone's attention. "Now that the family's all here and I'll speak with Carolyn tomorrow, due to recent developments," she touched her tummy, "Heather and I need to ask you if you are available to attend our rescheduled wedding. It's going to be next weekend."

The group cheered a loud 'Yes!' and Heather hugged her fiancé excitedly.

Ed was most excited of all as he remembered he was going to be Mishka's Best Man! He suddenly frowned.

"What is it Ed?" Grace asked.

"What does a Best Man do?" he asked.

"You have to organize the bachelor party and hire the strippers!" Heather laughed.

Ed's face fell. "Strippers? I can't do that!"

Mishka came up beside Ed and wrapped her arm around his back. She bumped her hip against his as she grinned. "I like them tall, blonde, and gorgeous!" she teased. Then she started laughing and Ed relaxed as he finally got that they were just teasing. He grinned and shook his finger at them making them grin at him.

He moved over to Grace and gently wrapped his arms around her as she'd handed Caelyn off to Zoe.

"You'll help me be the Best Man?" he asked

"Every step of the way," she said.

Chapter 17

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"

Ed grinned as three little girls came charging down the hall towards the front door. He immediately dropped to his knees and threw his arms out to pull the triplets into a big hug. They squealed in glee, hugged him, kissed his cheeks and he kissed each of them in return.

"Were you good girls today?" he asked, looking them all in the eye.

Little heads nodded in unison and pigtails bounced, black, strawberry blond (bordering on red), and blond. He couldn't get over how lovely his daughters were. Most important to him though was they were going to be smart like their mother. Rachel, Zoe, and Angie all assured him they showed every sign of being clever and happy young girls.

They were five today and Angie was throwing a big backyard birthday party for them. He'd stopped by her place with a few things she'd asked him to get on his way home from work. The girls were going to be so happy when they saw the decorations! Angie and her friends had outdone themselves again!

Rachel and Zoe arrived at the front door to collect the girls to get them dressed for the party.

Ed stood and kissed each of them, feeling his heart race a little as they pressed their soft and curvy bodies against his.

"Go get cleaned up and changed. We're heading over to Angie's as soon as Grace gets home from work." Rachel said with a grin as she felt his reaction to her body against her leg.

She and Zoe took hold of the little hands and marched them off to their room to get their party dresses on. Ed couldn't keep the grin off his face as he saw how happy they all were. He made his way into the room he and Grace shared and closed the door to keep the little ones from barging in while he dressed. He carefully took off his business suit and hung the jacket and pants in his closet, the shirt, underwear and socks went into the laundry bag. As much as they were hot and too tight in certain locations, he missed the coveralls he used to wear when he worked for Mr. Drakos.

Four years ago, the Klein Group finally discovered how to pry Ed away from Drakos Heating and Cooling. They bought the old man out. Truthfully, by that time the two companies were working so closely together on all projects that the merger just made sense. Now Mr. Drakos was living like a king in his retirement years in the fishing village of his childhood back in Greece.

Louis Klein then discovered that Ed had a more than savvy business manager who knew exactly how much value Ed brought to the table. Rachel negotiated him a very good contract which gave him plenty of time off to maintain an excellent work/life balance. She also ensured he would continue to maintain his existing certifications and get certifications in a few other fields at their cost. As he was being asked to review the electrical and plumbing schematics all the time Ed wanted to be able to say he had the certifications to be an authority on them. Considering how much this benefited his company, Louis had no qualms agreeing to it. Ed studied hard with his home support group and passed all of his exams with top marks. He'd had so much practical experience the courses felt like more review than anything else.

So these days Ed spent most of his time in meetings, reviewing project plans, blueprints, running estimations, and sometimes doing site inspections and training personnel on his methods. The quality of the work they did was top notch and their reputation was growing.

Ed had flown to a few states and a few different countries to see work sites for prospective projects and he'd been able to bring a companion along to enjoy the non-working hours.

As Grace hadn't been available to go he'd brought Stephanie with him to France and enjoyed a weekend in Paris with her. She and Carolyn could now compare notes about their favorite places in the 'city of love'. The Klein Group got the job for designing and building an eco-friendly low rise office tower for a digital media house so Ed would likely get to revisit France and would take Grace if she was available to go next time.

Grace was able to spend a fun three-day weekend with him in New Orleans and they had so much fun! The Klein Group turned down that job offer as the site didn't turn out to be viable but the trip was fun none-the-less.

Entering the bathroom Ed quickly brushed his teeth and shaved. As he removed the stubble he habitually looked for the bump his nose no longer had. After the beating he took at the hands of Zoe's ex, Ed had to have his nose rebuilt and it was now smooth and straight. He frowned slightly as he missed the character the bump had given his face. Now he thought he looked... too pretty.

Ed stepped into the shower and quickly washed away the day's funk. He heard the bathroom door click open and glanced over his shoulder. Grace smiled back at him as she locked the door and slipped off her dress.

With the help of the other ladies in the house and Ed for an exercise routine Grace had shed the baby weight and more. Her job as a forensic accountant at a downtown law firm kept her clever mind occupied so she was able to maintain her new healthier lifestyle and her rage issues seemed to be a thing of the past. She'd never be slim but in Ed's eyes she was perfect and that was all she needed.

Ed saw her full breasts almost spilling out of her silky black bra and his eyes dropped down to watch her black panties slip down her legs. He began to smile as she reached back to pop the clasp on the bra.

Her breast feeding days were well past but she still had amazing tits! Ed's eyes widened in appreciation and Grace grinned as she stepped into the shower to press them against his chest as she wrapped him in her arms.

"Oh that feels good," Ed sighed. Then he kissed her and her tongue caressed his.

She felt his thick cock rise up between her legs to press against her pussy and a thrill shot through her. He excited her so much and she was thrilled that he found her equally exciting.

He reached down and lifted her in his arms, his big hands grabbing and squeezing her ass cheeks as he positioned her against the head of his cock.

"Oh fuck yes, Ed! Take me!" she cried and felt the wide head forcing her lower lips apart. His heat slipped slowly into her and she gasped as he slowly bounced her up and down on the head. She was going out of her mind with his teasing!

Then he lowered her down on his shaft and Grace's eyes rolled back. He was so fucking big and she loved the sensation of him filling her so completely! It took her brain on a holiday and all she could do was feel. Squeezing her ass in his hands he lifted and dropped her on his cock and she grunted and moaned as her pleasure grew.

"Oh god Grace, I'm gonna cum if you keep squeezing like that!" Ed exclaimed as he thrust faster.

"Yes! Ed! Fuck me harder! Fuck me!" she whimpered, her own bliss getting away from her. She clung to his shoulders as he pounded up into her and her body began to squeeze in pulses as her orgasm took her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh Grace! I'm cumming!" he cried as his cum exploded up into her body.

They crested together and held each other close as their bond grew deeper still.

Finally, he lifted her free from his softening cock and her legs wobbled as he set her on her feet. He held her against himself until she smiled and nodded. He gently kissed her amazing mouth once more and sighed as he pulled back to smile down at her happy expression. He was truly happiest when she was in his arms and she was as well.

They weren't going to have any more kids. The doctors said that Grace had been a real trouper for carrying the triplets like she had but that was all she was going to have. She was alright with that and Ed loved her regardless so all was right in the world.

Besides, her beautiful daughters were all she really wanted. They were getting awesome lessons on being great kids from their three extra moms as well. Grace was still struggling with her impression that she wasn't a good mom but Rachel, Angie, Zoe, Stephanie, and Carolyn were all so supportive of her. Not to mention Heather and Mishka, Dale and Tristan, Reg and Taj, and Thierry and Lakshmi. They all said she was a natural and to stop worrying so much! The evidence was right there in front of her. The triplets were not spoiled or selfish. They were just great kids!

Speaking of which they had a birthday party to go to!

"Ok, big man! Let's go get dressed and take our kids to their party!

"Not until I wash your hair!" Ed insisted. She sighed happily as he massaged the shampoo through her thick hair, rinsed then conditioner with a final rinse.

He toweled her dry and dried her hair before he dried himself. Then they slipped on some nice party clothes.

Their wardrobes were a little more extensive than they had been when Shirley kicked them out on the street. With their combined income from their jobs, the royalties Ed received from his steak seasonings, and the two and a quarter million the casino's insurance company finally paid him after three years of needless delays they were very comfortable.

Ed grinned widely as he saw his daughters in their party dresses and the huge smiles on Rachel and Zoe's faces as well.

Zoe's daughter Sophia came out of her room in a pretty and flowery summer dress and the triplets squealed happily and ran over to give her a hug as well. The previous year she'd been released on parole for good behavior and was now under her mother's care. She was getting back on her feet and undergoing treatment with a counsellor to deal with what she'd been through. Zoe said the best medicine was being surrounded by love and Ed could definitely see the improvement in her state of mind over the last year. She smiled a lot more and seemed far more relaxed.

The weather was perfect for a walk so they all made their way down the road to Angie's, meeting up with Stephanie and her kids and Carolyn and hers before they got there. Mishka and Heather were already there with their son Shaan and daughter Sahana. Shaan had his mother's coloration, lovely brown skin and ebony hair while Sahana was light skinned and fair haired like Heather. Ed grinned as he saw Shaan teasing his sister. He was a handful!

Dale and Tristan were also there with their boy Max. He was blond like his mother and had pale blue eyes. Tristan assured Ed that Max was healthy, happy, and doing just fine. The couple was thrilled to be living in the neighborhood and part of their extended family.

As they entered the back yard they released the triplets who shrieked with joy when they saw the bouncy castle set up out on the grassy area. They made a bee line for it and Rachel looked back at Ed with such a look of joy on her face that Ed got a little choked up. He mouthed 'I love you' to her and her smile widened. She mouthed it back to him and rushed off after the girls. Shaan and Sahana were pointing at the bouncy castle too so their mothers followed with Tristan and Max close behind.

Ed greeted Angie with a hug and a kiss and Grace did as well. She let them know Isabelle and her husband Rick called to say they couldn't make it as their son wasn't feeling well. Ed asked Angie to send his regards and wishes for the boy's speedy recovery. Grace felt relieved and a little guilty about that. She knew Isabelle hadn't forgiven her for keeping her from what she wanted most. Grace liked Rick and hoped he never found out about that.