To Watch Or Be Watched?

Story Info
He starts the night by watching her.
1.8k words
4.3
21k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fumbling for her keys to unlock her front door, She just couldn't wait for her day to be over with. As soon as her door creaked open, she threw her stuff down right at the front door, just like every other time before this one. She went to the bathroom and changed from her work clothes to more comfortable clothing, being in chef pants and a jacket for 12 hours can and will get uncomfortable. Slipping off her pants she figured, just her under garments would be fine. Considering she wasn't really expecting anybody even her boyfriend to come over tonight. She walked over to her computer to check her email, seeing there was nothing special, she read some things on a webpage, and then decided to go to bed, but the funny thing was she was feeling a little horny.

Making sure everything was off and locked up, she walked into her bedroom, and pulled back the covers, turned off the light and crawled into bed. Laying on her side, her mind started to wonder. She slowly started to move her hand over her body, feeling her chest rise and fall. Caressing her left breast, then her right one, and feeling her nipples becoming erect. Lightly pinching her nipples she lets out a loan moan letting herself know to continue and that it feels good. Moving her hand downward towards her stomach to the edge of her boy shorts that she is wearing, and running her finger along the edge and slowly moving her hand past the opening moving lower.

Her eyes start to close and she exhales a low deep moan. Running her finger along her lips, teasing herself and each time she runs her finger over her lips she slowly pushing her finger in deeper and deeper. She slips one finger deep inside her wet pussy, and starts fingering herself nice and slowly while moving her thumb to rub her clit making her start to wiggle around her bed.

Meanwhile, her boyfriend had finished work and decided to surprise her and go over to her apartment. Unlocking the door and closing it behind him, he called out her name, but not really loud just in case she might be sleeping. Well that was what he thought until he heard her moaning. The first thought was, that she wasn't alone, but she wasn't the cheating type. He walked over to the door of the bedroom and just listened to make sure it was in fact her making the noises. As he listened he started to get turned on and his dick started to get hard. He didn't realize it at first, but he in fact started to rub himself thru his pants thinking about what she was doing in there.

He slowly grabbed the doorknob and turned it trying not to make a noise so he could see what she was doing. He opened the door just enough to slip in and closed it. He slid right into the chair in the corner of the room to sit and watch. They had watched each other masturbate before, but there was something different about this time. She didn't know he was actually there watching her, which kinda made it a thrill for him.

As he sat down, he unzipped his pants and removed his extremely hard cock, and started to stroke it. By now her blankets weren't covering her, and he could see her hand in her shorts playing with herself. Hearing her moan and call out his name, he could only imagine that she was thinking it was him doing this to her- making her feel so good. Which made him start to stroke his cock a little faster. She started to finger herself faster now, she rolled onto her back, bucking her hips upward making her fingers go deeper inside her.

Using his precum as lubricate, rubbing his balls, and stroking himself faster, he knew it wouldn't be long until he released his hot cum all over the place. He had never seen her like this before, and it was making him harder just watching her. She was giving him the best show he's ever seen in his entire life. He knew thought watching someone get themselves off would make him feel this way before. He saw her ram her fingers deep inside herself, and he knew she was about to come. Watching her for a few more minutes, he saw her body start to shudder and knew she was coming.

Watching her come, made him start to come, and he couldn't keep quiet anymore, and moaned real loudly which let her know, she wasn't in alone in fact. She had just finished coming down from her intense orgasm, he started coming. She jumped up and looked over him, she couldn't do anything but sit there and watch him come all over his hand and his clothing and she smiled. Watching her boyfriend jerk himself off, was just the biggest turn on in the world, which made her even more hornier now than ever.

As he finished coming down from his intense orgasm, she was now kneeling on the bed telling him to get into bed, and asking why he didn't let her know he was here. He stood up, and climbed up on the bed now kneeling in front of her. Grabbing her around her waist pulling her closer, he lifted his hand and gently touched her face, pulling her closer for a kiss. It started out as a simple kiss moving into more of a passionate kiss letting their tongues intertwine with each other.

With the hand wrapped around her waist, he bunched up her shirt in the back and grabbed it harder, and he started to release it and slowly started to undress her. She moved her hands to the bottom of his shirt, and removed it, and slowly started to caress his chest moving slowly down his back, and pushing his boxers down and rubbed her hands over his ass.

While still kissing he started to lean her back onto the bed, laying sort of on top of her. He sat up and removed her boy shorts exposing her naked to him. He moved between her legs, and kissed her lips working his way down her body. He reached her wet pussy, and just smelled her sweet smell. He had to taste her and taste her now, moving further into her pussy, he kissed her inner thigh and he knew she was ticklish on pretty much every part of her body. He moved his tongue between her lips, and licked up all her sweet juices she released before.

As he continued to taste her sweet juices, he slipped a finger inside her and tried to please her yet again. After a while of tasting her sweet juices, he could feel himself getting hard again, and he needed to be inside her, to feel her warmth and wetness around his hard cock. He started to finish fingering her, and he pulled himself up towards her, and kissed her so she could taste herself on his lips.

As he moved up on her, she opened her legs wider to accept him into her. He didn't even have to ask, he knew what she wanted, just like she knew what he wanted. He pushed into slowly, making her gasp and he pushed further and further into her. Once he was all the way in her, he started to pump her pussy a little faster. She wrapped her legs around his waist which pulled him into her deeper. Grasping at his back, he knew he was pleasing her.

He loved the way they fit together, it felt so natural. She unwrapped her legs and he grabbed them, and pushed them up on his shoulders and started to fuck her pussy harder now. He heard her whimper, which was something she did every now and than, which meant she liked it. She yelled out for him to fuck her harder and faster. He slid out of her pussy, removing her legs from his shoulders, and whispered in her ear, for her to roll over and get on all fours, cause she was in for a good fucking. Without hesitation she did was she was told, she loved being fucked like this.

He got behind her, and pushed himself back inside her grabbing her hips, she started to push back against him. She reached down and started to rub her clit. They both started to pant and moan loudly, neither of them was concerned with being loud or who heard them. They were both in pure extasy. He moved his hand and caressed her ass and reached down and helped her rub her clit and his finger being covered with her juices, moved back to her ass. He rubbed his finger near her anus making it wet from her juices.

They haven't really been into anal sex, but every once and while it was something new for them to experience together. He pushed one finger into her which made her scream out a little. As he pumped into her now in both holes being pleasured, she whimpered out to him to fuck her in her ass. He was never one to turn down what his woman wanted, if she was sure, they would do it, that was always the case, never pressure.

As he fucked her from behind, she begged him to fuck her ass, so he removed his cock from her wet pussy, and lined it up to her anus and slowly pushed himself into her. She was so tight there, and he wasn't exactly small either. As he pushed his big cock into her, he waited for her to relax more, before he started to move again. After a couple of seconds she relaxed and he grabbed her hips and moved back and forth in her. Running his hand from the top of her head, down her back to her hips, she reached down and started to finger her pussy with such force and pressure, he started to feel her start to tighten up.

Granted he like to fuck her in her ass, but he loved to come in her pussy or if she was into at that moment, on her on her naked body covered with sweat and maybe his hot jizz. He pulled out of her, and he quickly laid down on his back and she climbed up on top of him, and impaled herself back on him, riding him faster and harder.

He knew that he would be coming soon, and asked his girl where she wanted it, and all she could do was whimper, and moan and barely say, in me. With that her body started to shake, and she started to come, pushing harder down onto his hard cock, he pushed upwards and shot his load of hot come deep inside her, which made her come even harder. Both their bodies covered in sweat, she collapses on top of him, he wraps his arms around her body, kisses her, and he rolls them over onto their sides, and she exhales and closes her eyes.