To Wear the Horns: A Cuckold Family Pt. 02

Story Info
Monthly orgasm time for the boys! But can Billy last?
5.4k words
4.23
73.5k
50

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story deals extensively with femdom, chastity, BBWs and bigger women still, fat worship, whole-family incest, gay sex, straight sex, pegging, urethral play, and pissing. If you don't like those things, well, don't say I didn't warn you.

*****

Most men would probably be deeply conflicted if they found the taste of another man's semen in their fiancee's pussy. I was thrilled instead. Just moments before, Shandy had asked me to marry her as I made out with her asshole, and I had said yes. Now I was back to worshipping her divine pussy as her thick ass wobbled on top of my face, savouring the mingled taste of three different men's dried semen clinging to her velvety outer lips. The only way I could have been happier in that moment was if my mother had unlocked my tiny little chastity cage and sucked my cock then and there.

The rest of Shandy's breakfast was uneventful. I brought her to an orgasm with my mouth and she, as Caitlyn and my mother had earlier, filled my belly with more hot piss before dismissing me as she called her mother on Skype to share the good news. As I left the room I caught a glimpse of the video feed starting, revealing her voluptuous mother had adopted the trend of staying nude in the house - and that she had a handsome gentleman caller busy oiling his cock in the background. As much as I longed to remain and see what might be in store for me with my mother-in-law, I had other chores to attend to.

Still licking the last of the semen from my lips and throbbing painfully in my cage, I stepped into the old bedroom I had shared as a child with my brother. We turned it into an office a few years ago for our online ventures, and it was one of the few places in the house not completely devoted to our fetishistic and frankly depraved lifestyle. That isn't to say it was entirely vanilla, though, as the fat dildo that jutted from the Herman Miller Embody office chair certainly wasn't. It was an enlarged replica of the porn star Shane Diesel's impressive cock, but after so much experience and so much anal play already today, I slipped down onto it without difficulty - and with a sigh of pleasure when it ground hard against my prostate on the way down.

Our lifestyle was remarkably expensive to maintain. While my father still worked as a prominent ad man - and surreptitiously worked to convert more and more families to our way of life with his work - and my brother had a junior position in his firm, their incomes were simply not enough to support the three women we called goddesses. Their tastes were exquisite and expensive, from the large quantities of food they ate to the clothes they wore and the dildos they shoved up our asses. To subsidize our lifestyle, we turned it into entertainment for the masses.

First there were the cameras, streaming live out to the world 24/7 from every room in the house. Nothing was off limits, including the office, and a quick check of the feed figures showed that I had three people watching me work. The number had risen to twenty when I impaled myself down on the dildo, but most of those viewers had now swapped back to the tantalizing show of Shandy masturbating furiously while watching her own plump mother suck a dick over Skype. They provided a small but steady income, as access was either by the minute or unlimited for a small monthly fee.

Next, there was our video store. It did remarkable trade on a day to day basis, with videos of our sexual exploits going out to the world. The combination of real life incest, cuckolding, and a true female-led household had sparked an unexpected frenzy in our audience, and it wasn't uncommon to see thousands of dollars in pay-per-view sales daily. The membership packages were, of course, more popular and a more reliable income stream, but the tip jar was also a constant and surprising source of income. It certainly helped that my mother had a tendency to stare at the cameras from time to time and demand that the little-dicked cuckold losers watching pay up extra for the privilege while checking the figures on the phone, and reward the viewers with a blown kiss when they ticked upwards. So did the custom videos she made, personally belittling the fans who asked for them - or masturbating for the better endowed studs.

I spent the next hour or so managing the accounts and answering questions from fans, confirming things like our relationships are real - whenever someone asks if we're really family, I show them copies of our birth certificates with a few minor alterations to prevent identity theft - and if the camera feeds really are live. It wasn't exciting work, but chores rarely are. My father was cleaning the house, and the only thing making that interesting was that he was wearing a ball hobbler to force him to move slowly. My brother's chore, at least, was slightly tantalizing, as he was sat in the garage, cleaning off the dildos used over the last week with his mouth (and then, to make sure they were actually clean, with a special cleaning mix) while watching last night's footage again.

I edited that briefly - just a touch up, adding our watermark and cutting out some of the duller non-sexual moments - before uploading it for sale and for viewing, which took me another half hour. We rarely edit the videos much, as our audience don't care and prefer the amateur look over the professional. With that done, I logged off and rose up from my seat, shuddering with pleasure as the dildo of Shane Diesel's impressive black dick slid from my well-used asshole. It was the 27th, which marked a full month since our last opportunity to orgasm, and it was nearly three in the afternoon, the usual hour for the monthly reward.

A quick lunch followed for the three of us lowly cuckolds of fruit salad and sandwiches, washed down with water and a Viagra each. Mother likes us to strain in our cages at all times, and the little blue pill is one of her best friends. Not even the sharp spikes in my father's cage could deter his pharmaceutically enhanced erection, and my own was painfully bulging the base of my crotch out as it met the closed end of my cage and found nowhere to go.

I was on prominent and painful display between the bars when Georgina, the aspiring filmmaker from next door, stepped into our house with her camera. She was our usual videographer for events like this, where the perversity demanded real camera skills and quality video for our viewers, and while she feigned a sense of aloofness and dressed professionally, I knew for a fact as the store admin that she was one of our regular subscribers and had recently purchased her own father a tight cage and her mother a copy of our guide to natural breast enhancement after they watched a sample of her work and decided to try the lifestyle for themselves.

"Miss Georgina," I said, with a small bow of greeting. "Can I get you something to drink or eat? We don't start for another fifteen minutes."

"No, thank you." For all the icy professionalism in her voice, her growing arousal at the thought of the show to follow showed in the prominence of her nipples through her fine white linen shirt, stiff little buds that capped small, jewel-like breasts. Her eyes lingered on our cages, and I caught them follow a droplet of precum that oozed from the hole in the cap of mine.

She dismissed any further attempt to offer services with a shake of her head and disappeared into the living room to set up her equipment, while us three lowly worms waited in the kitchen to be called. We trembled and shook with anticipation. My stomach was a deep and yawning chasm, impossibly deep, turning and roiling with intense nervous lust. Mother might offer anything - a simple and uncomplicated session of jerking off to a day-long endurance contest of cock milkings and forced orgasm torture. My anus twitched when I thought of her collection of strap-ons, and the possibility of being brutally pegged by her immense faux phallus, and my cock jumped with it.

At last, we were called in. I swallowed my nerves and - with small, submissive steps - entered the living room. It was a glorious sight, as ever. My beautiful mother sat naked in all her corpulent beauty, thick and pale, auburn hair spilling in long silky curls over her shoulders and down her immense, sagging breasts. Only Rapunzel's hair would be long enough to provide modesty for such udders, and my mother's came well short of her nipples, which pointed near to the floor and brushed her thick thighs when she leaned forward in her throne.

To her right was my sister, just as nude and almost as mouthwatering. Her freshly shaved pussy gleamed in the lighting Georgina had set up for the show, and she had oiled her body smooth, but as usual had chosen to shave nothing else. Fine hairs lined her legs and tufted under her armpits, and the rich smell of her body greeted our noses. Were we not caged, the combination of the two alone would have had us throbbing hard, as erect as we might ever get, aching with eager need to be of service to these two fat goddesses.

But they were not alone, and the sight of Shandy in a tightly laced black leather corset on my mother's left, her breasts - for once, seeming small thanks to my mother's enormous pendulous melons - sagging slightly down the front, unsupported by the garment. My heart skipped a beat, and I nearly fainted when she smiled at me and blew me a kiss, overcome with joy and desperate, frustrated arousal. Unbidden images of her fucking other men ran through my mind as I took my place kneeling in front of my mother, making me drool from mouth and cock alike.

"Well, boys, you get to choose this weekend since you've been good all month. You can either have your cummies in a faggot threeway or you can gasp for air under my ass while Caitlyn jerks you off and Shandy fucks your faggot ass with a nice big dildo. Which will it be?" My mother asked, smiling down at us while the fingers of one hand captured a thick, rubbery nipple and slowly rolled it back and forth. Much as my mother might prefer to keep us totally orgasm deprived, she enjoyed these games far too much for that.

Whenever this option was presented, my brother and my father's pick was obvious. They craved the sense of control that came with a chance to penetrate an orifice, any orifice, and almost with perfect synchronization they both answered with a loud cry of 'Faggot!' All eyes expectantly turned to me, but just like theirs, my answer was predictable. As much as I had enjoyed the handful of times Shandy had let me fuck her with my sad, small, utterly inadequate excuse for a penis, it couldn't compare to the feeling of her fucking me with her strap-on, or the taste of my own mother's ass. My eagerness to submit to yet further humiliations and depravities each time orgasm was offered was no small part of why I was mommy's favourite.

"Please, mommy, let me worship your ass while Caitlyn jerks my useless imposter of a real man's cock off!" I cried, licking my lips and holding my hands in front of myself as if in prayer. Shandy's giggle of amusement and power at my self-abasement made my heart flutter in my chest

"Well, I guess it's still a faggot threeway for your father and brother, Billy, but you're staying in the cage until they're done." My mother's smile had grown into a lewd grin, baring perfect white teeth and wrinkling the corners of her eyes. I could all but smell the growing moistness of her pussy as she spoke, the fragrant and heady scent of her divine cunt, and my mouth watered at the thought. It was all I could do to obediently nod and lean back on my knees, resting my weight against my heels.

Neither my father nor my brother were ever permitted to unlock their own cages, and so they rose up from their own kneeling positions to stand before my mother, who as usual delighted in fondling their captive genitals. She was not gentle, and my father hissed as she squeezed his balls hard before she deigned to bring key to lock. His sounds of pain only grew when it was time to remove his cage. Other men might have been soft, but thanks to the Viagra he remained terribly erect the entire time, the punishment pins of the steel cage dragging deep lines into his flesh as the cage was slowly wiggled off. But when he was free, he all but cried with joy, involuntarily humping the air, cock filling out to its full length, a measly three and a half inches.

To look at it, it was a wonder he'd even managed to penetrate mother's fat pussy with it to produce me and my brother, as her weight had given her an exquisitely thick pubic mound - and though twenty years of constant chastity had shrunk his penis, he was never much larger. I had little time to consider though as my father quickly rounded on me, stepping over and without ceremony shoving his pathetic cock between my lips, driving it against my tongue. It was too short to reach the back of my throat, and so I was in no danger of gagging as he almost frantically pumped against my face, gripping my short brown hair for purchase. It was only half-erect in my mouth, at full length but rubbery, rendered not only shorter over the years but incapable of sustaining a true hard-on, and it wobbled and flexed on every desperate pump.

I could try and say that the ache of my balls from the chastity cage being forced forward by my own puny excuse for an erection was nothing more than the Viagra or excitement from my mother's nudity. But I would be lying. The taste of my own father's cock, meaty and salty, was exhilarating in its sheer depravity. It could never compare to the taste of mother, Caitlyn, or my girlfriend, but the taboo gave it its own spice. Not only was I sucking cock, my tongue swirling around the old scars from his circumcision, but it was my own father's. They weren't just any balls in my hand, but the ones that once held the seed of my existence, planted in the divine soil of my goddess mother's womb. And knowing that she was watching only made me shudder and quake with desperate arousal all the more.

With my father blocking my view, his perfectly smooth crotch slapping against my nose, the scent of his day long arousal hot in each nostril, I was taken by surprise when my brother came behind me. Without ceremony, Julian grabbed my hips and pulled them up until I slipped forward onto all fours, and with even less, he drove his throbbing erection into my sloppy, well-used asshole. Taking him was easy, as though he possessed the biggest cock among us (only a hair below average, even), he was nothing at all compared to the enormous black dildos we daily debased ourselves with. It was not unpleasant, but with his small size, Julian was incapable of providing real pleasure to anyone, including me. I still took a perverse thrill in the act, and precum oozed in long strings through the end of the hollow plug running down through my urethra to the base of my imprisoned penis, flicking back and forth onto the hardwood floor with every eager, clumsy thrust into my puffy asshole.

We rutted like beasts for the amusement of our goddesses. Out of the corner of my eye, I was thrilled to see Shandy openly masturbating as she watched me be used as a glorified sex doll by my father and my brother, and over the rough slapping sounds of hips meeting my ass cheeks, I could hear my mother's soft sighs of pleasure as she masturbated, burying her fingers into her soaking snatch. The performance did not last long before my father, always oversensitive, shuddered and groaned and came against my rough tongue, painting it and the roof of my mouth with a load of thin, watery semen mixed with clumps of jelly-like consistency and bitter taste.

Without thought, I swallowed, and as he pulled away, I opened my mouth wide with my tongue out to show my three goddesses that it was empty, even while I rocked back and forth on my knees with the speed of Julian's thrusts. He lasted longer, in part because I made little effort to tighten my loose sphincter around his cock, but he came quickly as well, his thicker cum spurting in sticky ropes into my empty rectum, coating my insides before he pulled out, leaving my only slightly sorer than before.

Their recaging was an amusement, as it always was. Other women favoured ice for their cuckolds when too stiff to cage, but my mother preferred crueler ways that made my belly ache in sympathy and my cock twitch in arousal, betraying me with its desire for the same treatment, for the feel of her silky hands on me in any way. She seized both my father and my brother's nuts in a hand each - easy to do, for their inadequate size - and squeezed hard, twisted, released only to smack hard as they whimpered, whined, and groaned as stubborn erections but slowly abated. When at last they did, they were quickly forced back into their cages and the locks snapped shut - something my cage did not permit, needing more careful treatment. Another mark of status!

But then at last, as the lock clinked shut for Julian, it was my turn and I stood, trembling with anticipation and fervent need, semen creeping from my freshly used ass and lingering on my breath. Father was dispatched with a word to bring one of our less regularly used pieces of furniture out from the storage room while I stood there naked and on display like meat, savouring the experience, the strange humiliation of it that was potentiated, enhanced by the proximity of the experience to my own orgasm. He returned in short order with the desired piece, a converted gynecologist's chair with saddle-style stirrups attached to a flattened bench, and needing no order I mounted it. He locked my ankles into the cuffs of the regular raised stirrups, leaving my ass open and vulnerable for use and abuse, and I trembled all the more, skin in goosebumps.

Mother took her place next. It was an intense experience simply to see her stand from her throne, naked and glorious, her huge breasts hanging nearly to her bellybutton, her soft belly dimpled where its underside met her hips for her sheer size, her thick thighs and the extra ridge of fat that gave her the appearance of such luscious hips. To have her slowly walk to me, her breasts swaying from side to side, the sound of her thighs brushing together, was an exquisite torture all its own. And then she took full use of the modified chair-cum-bench, lowering it to so that my face was just slightly above the height of her pussy, my eyes level with her enormous, flawless white ass, dimpled with cellulite and small blemishes that served only to emphasize its size and beauty. The additional stirrups served vital purpose, taking her weight and redistributing it into a shared point of balance when she stepped into them - and more importantly than that small concession to safety, placing me in the perfect spot and level to worship her cunt and her asshole.

I was quickly robbed of sight when she lowered her weight onto my face, letting nearly all of it push down on me and force my head down onto the padded bench. I was in paradise there, her enormous ass cheeks splayed to either side of my face, the cleft between them large enough to accommodate much of my face. My mother's ass became, with that one mouth-watering movement, my entire world, and I eagerly set to worshipping it for the second time that day. I lavished what I could reach with kisses, nuzzled it (with some difficulty, for the sheer weight pressing down onto me made it hard to move), and then extended my tongue to lovingly bathe, caress, and stroke against her cheeks and against her puffy hole. Her taste was musky on my tongue, enticing, flavoured by the day and by sweat, and my cock throbbed harder still in its cage.

It was then, as I eagerly ran the tip of my tongue in small circles against the inside rim of my mother's asshole, that I felt hands on my thighs, sliding slowly up to my cage, squeezing my balls firmly where they sat taut and purple, trapped cruelly between the base ring and the ring of the cage itself. My squeal upwards amused my mother, and though her body muffled my hearing, I could both hear and feel her laughter in a deep rumbling through her fleshy form. I did not hear the clink of my lock being undone, but I felt the sudden easing of pressure at the bulging base of my member when the integrated lock turned and my member began to grow outwards, quickly swelling in response to the situation, to the exquisite taste, scent, and feel of my mother's ass, to my vulnerability.

12