To Wear the Horns: A Cuckold Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't travel far at all. Even as I swelled to erection, over half my sad excuse for a cock remained trapped in metal until Caitlyn began to slowly pull it free. Pain and pleasure in equal measure surged through my body as she did, as fingers hooked around the enclosed cap and began to tug. The urethral insert buried in my meat was well-lubricated by my own precum, but there is no more intense a sensation than a piece of metal being pulled from your cock after a month inside, and I freely cried and whimpered and moaned into mother's ass, loud enough that I had no doubt everyone could hear me. It was almost orgasmic on its own, and more than once I had in fact shot my load in the process of the cage being withdrawn.

This time, I managed to hold on, barely, and panted for what little fresh air I could suck into the space between my face and my mother's corpulent buttocks as it slipped free with a slick sound and my uncut cock finally stood free in the air. I was still able to hold a proper erection through fortune despite having worn one cage or another for most of the last five years, but it's small size attracted nothing but laughter from my mother and Shandy, and a cruel smack from Caitlyn that made me yelp as my member smacked down hard on my belly. As usual, she made no move to remove my base ring - there was no point, and in times like these it served a role as a loose cock ring.

My one regret was that I could not see Shandy approach, though I knew her touch on my thighs from the length of her nails and... Well, as silly as it may be, from the way my heart beat faster just at the press of soft fingertips to my body. Love does strange things to a man, and even if she didn't wear her nails shorter than my sister, I'd know which of them was touching me because of it alone. It would have been heaven to see her come to fuck me, to see her in her strap-on approaching, fisting lube over her faux phallus, but I made do with further worship of mother's ass as she ground her oversized behind down hard onto my face, irritated by my distraction. I could not see it, but I knew from experience she would be playing with her nipples, tugging them, milking them, and sweet beads of pearly white milk would already be rising to the bumpy surface to drip from her fat udders. If they were lucky, my brother and my father might be permitted to kneel there and try and catch them with their mouths.

I knew what toy Shandy had picked out when she slapped it down against my belly. It thudded down hard onto me, but the base hit before the fist-sized crown, crushing down against my cock and forcing it back against my belly. It was a favourite of hers, and well familiar to me from her use. A lovely shade of deep gray, it was made of a flexible rubber that, though far from limp, simply was not rigid enough to keep two solid feet fully erect and proud. At that size, though, some flex was vital to deep penetration. It was exhilarating to picture it sliding deep inside me, rearranging my insides, pushing past the curve of my rectum and into my intestines, just as it was humiliating (and exquisitely so) when she again picked it up and smacked it down against my pathetic cock. Moments like these, my face buried in Mother's lush butt, my cock free, and my anus twitching in anticipation of a deep fuck, were more exciting than any normal sex I had ever had.

Mother abruptly rose from my face and dismounted the bench, leaving me to blink owlishly, suddenly returned to light and fresh air, redfaced from lack of oxygen and humiliation. Once again the sight of her above me filled me with lusts, but I took the opportunity to look down, and the sight of Shandy there between my legs, exquisite in her corset, her full and fat breasts spilling over its edge, her enormous black dick in hand, nearly made me cum then and there. But again, I managed to hold - if I didn't make it until she was inside me, they would almost certainly stop then and there, and I could think of nothing worse!

Mother returned, facing the other way to enjoy the show. When she sat again, her pussy was directly above my mouth, her weight once more completely on my head, and I dutifully began to lick, once again robbed of sight. She chose the moment of her return well, as there was sudden pain, aching and raw, as Shandy began to invade my anus. Well-trained as it was, a cock of this size was still painful, and I momentarily abandoned my licking to whimper as she forced the fat crown past my sphincter. It was no easier then, as people might have you believe, but there was at least a slow easing of the painfulness of each inch that slowly pushed into me, and I was able to resume running my tongue against my mother's dark labia, circling up to her clitoris to make her shudder and quake atop me.

Each inch was a slow effort, and one I worked to accommodate. I was no passive partner in my fiancee's abuse of my rectum as I had been for my brother, and though the bench kept me from pushing back to meet her forceful pushes in, I was still able to assist. I beared down whenever she sought deeper access, consciously relaxing my hole at the same time, using biology to assist in this most unnatural and perverse act. I could not tell you how long I was there - perhaps a minute, perhaps ten - struggling to accommodate her, but finally she met a wall at a foot and a half of dick, my belly lightly bulging out, my well-trained body at its limit. Only my father could take deeper, and that with years of practice.

That was when Caitlyn's oily hand slid down around my cock and began to stroke, smooth and slow. The pain eased then, driven away by pleasure, mingling into it to become less distinct. I gasped and moaned as I lapped and nuzzled and kissed at the source of my existence, the divine vessel from which I emerged, the hairy cunt that stole my breath and so regularly demanded my attentions. I lasted only a few pumps of the hand, too excited, orgasm delayed too long for stamina, and when I came I cried, rippling waves of pleasure surging from the crown of my cock through my body, making me tingle all over as my semen spurted and oozed out onto my belly. If she had had her way, Caitlyn would have edged me, ruined me, but she stroked too long. Small comfort for her that I did not immediately start to soften.

No, the sensation of the huge cock in my ass slowly grinding in and out as I came, my muscles spasming rhythmically around it as they sought to drive my cum from my body, was too intensely pleasurable for that even if I wasn't on Viagra. I stayed painfully erect while Shaundy began to fuck me, as hard as she could with her size and the depth of her penetration. I ached and whimpered and sucked on one of my mother's lips as she drove in as deep as she could and pulled back slowly, dragging my overstretched hole along with her rubber cock. Each stroke in saw my cock jolt and throb, and shortly Caitlyn found new amusement. Each time it jolted and jumped from a muscle involuntarily spasming, she smacked it hard enough to make me yelp, hypersensitive from orgasm as I was.

I was in paradise there, fucked into oblivion with speed, threatening to cum again simply from the depth and force of my fiancee's thrusts into my greedy, whorish ass. Each slap took me closer and a step further away at the same time, and seeing more precum run and drool down the sides of my worm, my sister quickly added my balls to the lists, smacking them hard, squeezing, twisting. My cock betrayed me, refused to soften and shrivel as she desired, and each slap made my stomach turn with delirious pain and pleasure. Mother grabbed me by the hair, angered by my inattentiveness as my lower half was exploited, and punished me by pushing down hard enough to cut off my air.

Each stroke then was heightened. I could feel every tiny fraction of an inch of the fat black dildo driving into my ass, sense the love and cruel lust behind each stroke. When each hit my prostate as I struggled to please my mother, fresh rivers of precum oozed from my tip and flowed from my cock as if a waterfall. My tongue moved ceaselessly against the velvety, sagging flaps of the pussy that had given me life twice-over (in my birth first, and in the first time I was permitted to worship it, to taste it and the semen that still clung to its lips; then was I reborn my mother's cuckold slave-son), but Mother did not relent. She ground hard on my face, kept me gasping for what tiny breaths I could take as my lungs began to burn with desperate need. Caitlyn likewise showed no mercy, and each slap was now a blinding wall of pain and pleasure that mingled inside my body.

My last memory of that show is of a final ejaculation, more forceful than the last, splashing against my own chest - and the sound of shock from my mother as some landed on her belly. I knew, even darkness swam before my eyes and I felt my body turn to mere mist, that I would be punished for the insolence of that later. And then I was gone, lost into the sweet wonder of unconsciousness, Mother's cruel use of my face depriving me of air long enough that I fainted away.

End of Part 2. In Part 3, we might finally get to Shandy making Billy show how much he adores her. Plus, his punishment for insolence, more cuckolding, and a visit by a well-endowed family friend!

12