To Whom It May Concern

Story Info
An author responds to a reader.
767 words
4.46
7.5k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tommcgee
tommcgee
178 Followers

Tom McGee sat at his computer, contemplating some of the feedback from some readers regarding his most recent story. He had developed a pretty good relationship with a few of his readers and was enjoying using his abilities to keep them happy. He wasn't quite sure what he did with all this creativity before stumbling across Literotica a few months ago. Now he was quite thankful for those wonderful people who created this venue!

The new friends he had made through his writing was worth every hour he had spent at the keyboard. He only wished there was a market for smut writers that actually paid. He always chuckled to himself when he thought about that. Just looking at Literotica led him to think that there was no shortage of people willing to write down their fantasies for free.

Then, an anonymous feedback message popped up in is Inbox. This wasn't all that unusual, but Tom was about to thrown into a deep thought.

The email read...

"Regarding your story, The Seduction of Kathy.

When I saw 38's I almost quit reading because I am a 32C to a 36B type of guy and to me big tits look sloppy and in truth 'ugly' - but to each his own."

Tom rolled his eyes a little as this seemed to be another reader who thought all the women in all the stories should look exactly like his dream girl. Pretty abrasive commentary from someone who wouldn't leave his name. But, he kept reading...

"You did get a 5 out of me though because the story was well written and with a good story line!"

Tom got a little smirk on his face as he had managed to break through even with this guy. He then thought that perhaps he should get back to the Submissions page on his beloved website and see what others thought, but he kept reading.

"I don't leave my email as all you writers are above us that read your stories."

Tom had no problem with anonymous commentary, but this one hurt a little. He never viewed himself as being "better" that anyone on Literotica, especially not his readers.

"Darn shame to think that if it was not for us readers you would not be writing on here! If I could write I would at least say:'Thanks' to those who left a comment, but I am not and you all are! Too bad."

Tom finished reading the email and sat back in his chair. He found this commentary to be very thought provoking and even mildly inspiring. It was interesting that although this guy found the main character to have "ugly tits", he still enjoyed the story enough to give it a 5.

After a few moments, Tom pulled himself back up to the keyboard and took a long drink off of his whiskey. He began to think as he picked up the smoldering pipe and took a few puffs. Nothing like whiskey, tobacco, and pictures of his favorite fans to get the creative juices flowing.

Tom placed his fingers on the keyboard and wrote the following:

"To whom it may concern:

I have truly enjoyed my first four months of writing for those in the world of Literotica. This will show up as my 19th story submission and hopefully the readers enjoy this as much as is possible for something in the 'Non-erotic' category.

Special thanks to Kathy, Jessica, Eve, Emmy, Molly, and the handful of others that have requested or inspired me to write.

I have been reminded that if it weren't for my readers, there would be no reason for me to write. I am doing my best to help others read their own fantasies, not just my own.

I absolutely LOVE reading feedback, good or bad, and I do truly love getting to see pictures of my fans. I am not above anyone, but consider myself to be a servant of the masses if anything.

Please consider this message to be a giant Thank You to all the readers at Literotica. If you have a thought, suggestion, or story idea, please send it my way!

Thanks again,

Tom McGee"

With that, he pasted it into the website and began his two day wait for the gods of Literotica to put his words out for the world to see. Would this lead to more readers? Would it cause some of his readers to realize that he truly did appreciate their commentary? He just hoped that the requests would keep coming in and he could continue to help people get off.

tommcgee
tommcgee
178 Followers