To You

Story Info
I miss you master...
1k words
4.06
8.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Master,

It has been so long since you last touched me, I miss you bossing me around the house. I can't wait to see what all things you have planned for me when you come back home from your business trip.

Just thinking about it is making my pussy wet with anticipation. I can imagine your long slender fingertips grazing my clitoris softly before slapping it harshly, asking if I liked being treated like this, like a dirty slut.

Instead of replying, I'll just moan out of immense pleasure as your hand moves deeper to check my wetness, not getting a tad bit surprised to see a pool of liquid flowing over your fingers. After all, this was expected from your dirty little slut.

A smug smile would probably cover your lips as you continue to fingers me. You liked playing with my pussy as much as I loved you inside me. "You longed for this, didn't you?"

Very much, definitely, even more than you imagined but I know the only answer you'll want to hear would be a simple 'yes' and I'll say the exact one to please you, my sweet master.

Then you would abruptly stop moving your fingers inside me, taking it out much to my whining and lifting it infront of my mouth for me to clean while your other hand tortured my breasts, pinching and slapping it to make me even wet from before, wet for your large cock.

I can't stop rubbing myself as I imagine that eight inch cock of yours, so hard for your slut and so so delicious.

You'll probably ask me to suck it after your torture with my nipples is over, as you always said you liked the feeling of my tongue swirling over it while I deep throat you. You'll grab my hair and push your cock deeper inside me, telling me how good I would be doing.

"Oh yes baby, that's right. Just like that. Suck your master's cock just like that. You're such a fucking slut, a good little slut."

I'll moan, getting turned on by your dirty words. You know I like dirty talking, it's gets my pussy so horny for a fuck.

Pulling my lips from your erection, I'll ask you to fuck me while still rubbing your cock furiously as to keep the pleasure going on for you.

You would groan from the pleasure but still would be nowhere near the state of cumming, your stamina is quite something.

Pushing me onto the bed, you'll hover over me while I would spread my legs apart for you and even spread my pussy lips apart for you to see my glistening pussy clearly, moaning as you would graze it teasingly in an 'O' manner.

"Master, please." I'll moan out in desperation.

"Please what, slut?" You'll ask, removing your hand from my pussy and grabbing my tits instead while your penis slowly pushed inside my entrance before quickly retreating outside, teasing it and liking the desperation in my voice.

"Master please fuck me, please fuck your dirty little whore. Please."

That'll do the work for you and even if it wouldn't, you too need to feel your cock inside my pussy and so without any further delay, you'll slam your rock hard cock inside me, making me moan with pleasure and pain as you won't gave me any time to adjust to your big cock and continue to fuck the living daylight out of me.

Your balls would slam against my thigh and I would grab my tits, licking it and moaning as you would rub my clitoris as furiously as possible for a human.

"You like this, don't you? You whore!"

"Oh yes, yes I love it master. I love being your whore. Fuck me, fuck me harder."

Grunting in response, you'll pull out of me, turning me around on all fours and then fucking me again doggy style while continuing to tell me what slut I am. You'll slap my ass while asking me if I liked it, if I like your big cock inside my pussy, if I want your cum inside me. I'll moan, saying yes over and over again, getting immense pleasure with your dirty words and slaps on my ass. Soon I'll feel my climax building and I ask you if I could orgasm but you would deny it, putting the condition of making you cum first.

Rubbing my red butt cheeks softly after your harsh assault, you'll pull out of me, lay down on the bed and I will quickly pull myself over you, pushing your cock inside me and gasping at how I could feel it more deeper inside me that way. It just never gets old.

As I furiously move up and down while grabbing your shoulders, you would grab my breasts again, pinching them and making it harder for me to hold my cum.

"Master, please. Please let me cum." I would beg in desperation to let it all out.

'No' would be your only reply as you grab my hips and push me harder against you.

"M-Master please. I-I can't—Oh my god, yes. Harder, harder. Fuck it feels so good master, please let your slut cum."

Groaning you would swiftly switch our positions, ramming me hard and I would feel your cock twitch inside me, just about ready to flow it's seed inside me.

"Fuck yes master. Come inside me, come inside your dirty little slut. Fuck, fuck, yes—Oh my god yes, yes, yes!"

"Cum."

And right then I would shudder with an intense orgasm while feeling your cum shooting inside me, filling me completely. You would collapse beside me, letting your cock stay inside me, seeming content but we both would know that the pleasure had just started.

I'll probably have the most intense climax when you come back, nothing like I just did right now while stroking my sloppy wet pussy with my fingers. I realize your cock is so much better.

Come back soon master, I'll be waiting with open legs for you.

From,

Your dirty little slut.